[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEAPONS MISSING FROM ARMY FACILITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1446692462418.jpg (59 KB, 527x306) Image search: [Google]
1446692462418.jpg
59 KB, 527x306
http://www.whdh.com/story/30523224/fbi-weapons-missing-after-break-in-at-army-facility-in-worcester

Fucking shit

>sleeper cells activating
>>
has to be fake.
why would an fbi facility not have alarms n such?
I MEAN COME ON! ITS 2015
>>
>>55857400
The FBI is investigating missing weapons man.
Try reading.
>>
>>55857070
I want to shoot that kid in the face.
>>
>>55857714
This. They will protect us, I have nothing to worry about.
>>
don't feel like looking into it but i'm sure the facility is accessible to the poorer desperate people willing to steal shit, sell on the black market or use for other petty crimes.
>>
>>55857070
Why would they announce that? Wouldn't it be better to just keep this a secret?
>>
>>55857070
>http://www.whdh.com/story/30523224/fbi-weapons-missing-after-break-in-at-army-facility-in-worcester
Provide me with a reputable source and I'll buy it.

Besides, it's probably just Tyrone and his buddies that stole them. They'll try to pawn it in a few days and then get BTFO by the police.

It's nothing to be concerned about.
>>
>>55858028
Also, from the article the FBI says there's no terror threat associated with this.
>>
>>55858028
>Provide me with a reputable source and I'll buy it.

Why is it not good enough for you?

>It's nothing to be concerned about.

That's right, nothing to see here.
>>
>>55858028
whdh is a reputable source, idiot. I live in Worcester. WHDH is channel 7 news over here.
>>
File: NOTALLMEXICANS.jpg (33 KB, 444x500) Image search: [Google]
NOTALLMEXICANS.jpg
33 KB, 444x500
CALLING IT NOW

ABUELITA DID IT

SCREEN CAP THIS
>>
>>55858026
it's fairly common especially when you add in things that are just "lol looks like it's not here" missing to the actual thefts.
it's people actually paying attention to the reports that is uncommon

>>55858028
>It's nothing to be concerned about.
statistically, sure

>>55858108
>Also, from the article the FBI says there's no terror threat associated with this.
this is not so sure if you include street gangs/clubs.
>>
>Sources tell WBZ-TV six semi-automatic rifles and 10 pistols were stolen from a gun locker some time between 4a.m and 7:30a.m. Sunday
Boston here. I'm worried.
>>
File: Anal.png (87 KB, 316x278) Image search: [Google]
Anal.png
87 KB, 316x278
>>55857070
>>
>>55859741
There is no reason to worry

Terrorists didn't do this.

Terrorists don't NEED to steal weapons to begin with. They have them already.

This crime was committed by whites trying to make some money in taxachussets
>>
F A L S E
L
A
G
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.