[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the only sane choice for president in this election.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Literally the only sane choice for president in this election. This country deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth if anyone else wins.
>>
>>55856135
Ironic you post the only person who'd manage to wipe the US off the map.
>>
Was global rule 6 ever enforced? I mean I was quite a few times warned for tbhfamsmhposting on /a/ (actually a violation of global rule 3, but whatevs), but has it ever been used to keep such low-quality bait posts off the board?
>>
File: CuckSanders.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
CuckSanders.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>
>>55856135
>If I don't get what I want I'll flip the table and shit on the floor.
>>
>>55856135
>Bernie
>sane

He's an open borders fanatic who thinks GLOBAL WARNING is what causes terrorism.
>>
>>55856135
I agree but the loads of blue pilled denizens of /pol will start with their regurgitated memes and parroted bluster
>>
>>55856135
go fuck your commie mother with a rake
>>
>climate change is directly related to terrorism

lmao
>>
>>55856135
shill off fuck
>>
File: Leonardo-DiCaprio-as-Jord-012.jpg (86 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo-DiCaprio-as-Jord-012.jpg
86 KB, 620x372
>The business model of Wall Street is fraud.

Bernie's best line from the recent debate.
>>
>>55857524
>He's an open borders fanatic who thinks GLOBAL WARNING is what causes terrorism.

well, he wouldn't be wrong.
>>
File: 1443530192402.jpg (40 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1443530192402.jpg
40 KB, 400x533
>>55856953

>Universal background checks
>Assault weapon ban
>Stricter gun trafficking laws

ALL OF THAT SHIT ALREADY EXISTS
>>
Bernie still has supporters after the Paris attack? How is that even possible? You know he wants to bring terrorists into the country right? Think of that. He's literally running a campaign where one of his platforms is the importation of radical jihadists.

How does he even have a single supporter left??
>>
>>55857727
He's already doing his job and he hasn't even won yet. He gets my vote.
>>
>>55856135
He's not winning.
>>
>>55856135
>Bro! Did you know that climate change directly influences terrorism?

Willfully ignoring
>Sauds funding radical mosques
>the complex geopolitical situation

Can you feel the Bern? Its probably syphilis
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1200x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1200x862
>>55856135
Hillary 2016
>>
File: 141151341.jpg (25 KB, 476x268) Image search: [Google]
141151341.jpg
25 KB, 476x268
>>55858418
>>
>>55858418
Literally a walking meme
>>
>>55857685
If you think banks should receive free money from the government on the so called "QE" and choose when they spend it, while they know have forecasts of how money supply will change, seem that they hold it, taking huge profits from it, while making the government buy bonds for a higher than sold price, then you are a retard.

I'm not even taking into account fake benchmarks, corporate governance, executive compensation, interbank lending, derivatives regulation, market making and so on.
>>
File: election sanders.jpg (91 KB, 479x461) Image search: [Google]
election sanders.jpg
91 KB, 479x461
>>55856135
Canada loves lefties, but not even Canada would get near a guy who can't stand his ground against beligerent dicks, at his own rally.
His wimpiness killed his hopes.
>>
>>55857524
I really would like to no more about global warming, but as it stands right now it just seems inconclusive from the actual proofs that have been put forth, especially with clear agendas being at play with the implications.

Only other theory that I've really read about so far contributing to this is solar flare influence that may change it for several decades, waxing and waning. I will admit that the greenhouse effect is real, but the extent to with a runaway greenhouse effect occurs or the underestimation of planetary corrective forces for temperature, climate, and atmosphere seem greatly exaggerated by the sensationalized scientific media. I would work more on it but I'm only into industrial chemistry.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.