[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
french terrorist attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: French flag.png (13 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
French flag.png
13 KB, 2000x1333
ISIS aren't Muslims, they are terrorist. I am tired of everybody saying that Muslims should all be murdered and that the middle east should be bombed to hell.
>>
how about this
they're muslims and terrorists
>>
Terrorist aren't ISIS, they are Muslims. I am tired of everybody saying that ISIS shouldn't all be murdered and that the middle east shouldn't be bombed to hell.
>>
not all muslims are terrorists

but the vast majority of terrorists are muslims

[spoiler]ragheads aren't human[/spoiler]
>>
I can live with you being tired of hearing it, I can't live with innocents being murdered because goatfuckers and liberals have teamed up to destroy western civilization
>>
>>55856003
If you got rid of all the muslims there would be no more terrorist. If you got rid of only Isis, then there would be more terrorist, because there are still muslims.
>>
>not all terrorists are muslims!!

My favorite meme

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2015
>>
Islamic terrorism is used as a means of propaganda to justify the war against Islamic countries. When Muslims kill for cartoons, this Islamic terrorism. When Muslims are taking revenge for an aggressive foreign policy, or killed because of separatism or to influence policy, it is not Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>55856003
Dude it's no use to use common sense in /pol/ almost everyone here is a rightwing extremist and wants every muslim to be eradicated because of one or more crazy individual action. They basicially want to counter terrorist with terrorism. No rational being takes 4chan seriously.
>>
By definition, a Muslim is one who follows the religion of Islam. ISIS is Islam. People who follow ISIS are muslims.
>>
>>55856403
sweden

yes

c u c k
>>
>>55856003
Islam is the problem. 15-25% of the followers agree with this stuff happening according to pew polls
>>
>>55856536
Typical pleb comment. I'll be awaiting more ad hominems comments like yourselves.
>>
>>55856003

>I am tired of everybody saying

To bad faggot, people have a freedom to express themselves regardless of your feels.
>>
>>55856003
Wrong. Isis are the real Muslims while everyone else is just running along to be part of something. Its safe to assume that not even half of those Muslims in the major mudlsime nations really practice their religion, much like most Christians dont do it in Western nations. They could als well be be atheists. By insisting on being muslims they just create more possible recruits for Isis. Islam in itself is incompatible with the west and will never be anything else due to its inability to reform and change since it lacks any form of religious head of control. In fact, its split into so many different groups that they even right each other.
Most "Muslims" are not terrorists but most terrorists are muslim. That is no coincidence.

Islam has no place in the west
>>
>>55856667
Typical swedish comment. Keep being a blue pilled c u c k.
>>
>>55856403
S W E D E N
E
D
E
N

Y E S
E
S
>>
>>55856291
Why do you think that this list exclusively religious terrorists, not political? Breivik is a Christian. But he did not kill in the name of Jesus. He killed to influence policy.
>>
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

>tl;dr ISIS are muslims
>>
IMO all religious people should be erased. Yes, that includes my sister.
Enough with this shit.
>>
> declared their own caliphate
> not muslim
>>
>>55856667
wait til they start posting pics of Swedish flag covered white men swallowing black dicks
>>
>>55856003
Islam is not a religion of peace

People who observe islam as their religion aren't necessarily bad people or evil. I know quite a few muslims who are peace loving people.

But Islam, the actual religion itself, it's poison. It's a religion of death when you look past the semantics and the rich and beautiful prose of the Quran.

Often times I know that Muslims who practice Islam do so for cultural purposes. They don't really subscribe to its underlying principles or its tenants and their ideologies. They practice islam because their parents practiced islam because their parents practiced islam; and if you go down that line long enough, it's because their parents were threatened with the sword to practice islam.

Islam and Muslims are more mutually exclusive than you think. Every rational person on here knows this. But there is no point in shouting this from the tops of the mountains because it is only used as ammunition for the enemy.
>>
>>55856003

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
sage this shit
>>
>>55856807
Yes, I'm sure ISIS or other muslim terrorists blows up 100 people or more a month to "influence policy",
>>
>>55856807

Because terrorists are agents of theocratic governments.

In the middle east religion and politics are the same thing.
>>
>>55856403
We want Islam to be eradicated.

Muslim just need to stop being muslim.
>>
>>55856758
this
>>
>>55857003
Of course. They want to fear. They shout "is for Syria." The reason is that Europeans will afraid to intervene in Syria.
>>
>>55856003
But they are muslims. Not all muslims are isis terrorists but so far all isis terrorists have been muslims. Correlation does not imply causation, but correlation is correlation none the less.
>>
>>55856003
All Muslims should be killed.
>>
>>55856003
The Islamic State follows the wahabbist sect of Islam, which was pushed *hard* by the Saudis all over the world with tens of billions of dollars in oil wealth. IS is their creation, even if only indirectly. And, yes, they are Muslims.

I want to hear all of these so-called "moderate Muslims" denounce not only terrorist tactics, but also the institution of Shariah Law in the West. I want to hear them say they support the rights of Westerners to make fun of Muhammed and live their lives in violation of Shariah Law. I want to hear them say that they support the idea that infidels should be free to exist as infidels.

But the silence from them is deafening.
>>
File: moderate islam.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>55856403

Islam is the problem

The majority are extremists

You are dumb
>>
>the terrorissts who blew themselves up outside the stadium were trying to get in
Imagine those explosions happening in the middle of the crowd during the match
Hooooooly shiiiiit
>>
>>55857937
Another point. The idea that we have "moderate" religious people in the West comes from the Western exposure to the Enlightenment, which arguably de-fanged religion and brought back Greek ideas like reason into the culture. Before this, Christians were closer in nature to Muslim extremists than they were to modern "moderates."

The Middle East never experienced anything like the Enlightenment. In fact, when it came time for them to choose between reason and faith, they *explicitly rejected* reason and chose faith. (See Al Ghazali.) This resulted in the ultimate destruction of whatever "golden age" they experienced, and they have been barbaric ever since.
>>
File: 1447568840937.jpg (52 KB, 600x562) Image search: [Google]
1447568840937.jpg
52 KB, 600x562
>>
>>55856854
You give me hope for the future.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.