[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is nothing Islamic about the Islamic State
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: k7io7.jpg (16 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
k7io7.jpg
16 KB, 300x199
Says the Muslim Council of Britain.

"This attack is being claimed by the group calling themselves ‘Islamic State’. There is nothing Islamic about such people and their actions are evil, and outside the boundaries set by our faith."

http://www.mcb.org.uk/horrific-attacks-in-paris-muslim-council-of-britain-responds/
>>
>>55855796
>outside the boundaries set by our faith

While I don't disagree that there are plenty of muslims that aren't evil psychopaths, lets be real and put it out there:

Plenty of them interpret their religious scriptures in a way that justifies their nonsense.

Its not like you get to say "This isn't us! This isn't *real* Islam!"

How can you not understand such a basic fallacy?
>>
File: jpeg autism.jpg (395 KB, 1741x3664) Image search: [Google]
jpeg autism.jpg
395 KB, 1741x3664
>>
File: 1420917726085-1.jpg (64 KB, 768x417) Image search: [Google]
1420917726085-1.jpg
64 KB, 768x417
>>
Why is the Quran so consistently misinterpreted in this fashion by the most devout and pious Muslims in the world, throughout all of time since it was written then?
>>
File: 1399488848423.jpg (21 KB, 320x355) Image search: [Google]
1399488848423.jpg
21 KB, 320x355
>>55855796

It's also part of their religion to lie. After generations of lying and killing they actually look like murderous liars.
>>
File: muh religion of peace.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
muh religion of peace.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
>>55855796
>There is nothing Islamic about such people and their actions are evil, and outside the boundaries set by our faith."
Wew lad
>>
>>55855796
There is nothing Christian about Britain
>>
Well can you imagine the happening if they say "ISIS? Oh yea these guys are pretty halal"
>>
>>55856263

Not to mention they're too fucking stupid to see that the NWO is just using their sandy monkey asses.

The whole things fucked and we all know whats up. It's time to start fucking shit up.
>>
There ain't no blank in the union jack
>>
File: 1358997977281.png (114 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
1358997977281.png
114 KB, 400x358
>>55856263
Does Arabic seriously have two swords crossed as one of their characters?
>>
>>55855796

Salam alaikum let me clear it up

To kill 1 person in islam is as if you have killed the entire world.
ISIS are not muslims. They are jews and CIA
>>
They're lying. Why is it so hard for you filthy kuffar to understand Muslims?

It's sorta like a drug addict or alcoholic saying he doesn't have a problem with drugs or alcohol.
>>
>>55855796
70% of the worlds Muslims disagree.
>>
No true Scotsman, is it?
Maybe they should stop being Muslims, it's an ideology you follow by choice in a western democracy. Denouncing Islam is not punished by death in Britain.

I'll believe ISIS interpretation of Islam over some welfare queens in Britain who receive additional privileges based on identifying as Muslim. Clearly the welfare queens don't know what they are talking about.
>>
>>55856430
> Saladin was a CIA Jew

Try again
>>
>>55856430
Why do people parrot such stupid lies?
>>
>>55855796
>Muslim Council of Britain
kek
>>
>>55856430
ISIS is the purest islam. Read the quran
>>
File: image.jpg (532 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532 KB, 1536x2048
Politicians are the lowest form of scum.
>>
>>55856680

This is the truth not lies

>>55856822

Isis are not Islamic. They are jews. What they do is condemned in the quran.
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 425x481
>>55855796
But it's true, ISIS is Jewish.

>>55856524
I don't think he mentioned Saladin...
>>
File: AL'AKIR AKBAR.png (333 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
AL'AKIR AKBAR.png
333 KB, 400x573
>>55856886
You do not get to decide who is and who isn't a muslim.
>>
>>55856367

yes. it's like their cursive or calligraphy or some shit. you won't see it in google translate, but it's absolutely well known.
>>
>>55857172

It's not me deciding.

Are they following the rules and laws set out by Allah (swt) and his prophet Muhammad (pbuh)?

No.

Therefore they are not muslim.

This really shouldn't be hard for you to grasp.
>>
Are they aware that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has a masters degree in Quaranic recitation and a PhD in Quaranic studies from Baghdad University?
>>
>>55856886
But it isn't condemned by the Quran. Quran tells them to do it against enemies in fact.

The only enemy of Christians however is sin
>>
>>55856082
Hey shit for brains your only innocent if your a Muslim.
>>
>>55857509

No it doesn't. Jihad is ONLY to be used defensively. These ISIS are nothing but jews false flagging you to hate muslims. And the ones that get fooled and go off to join them are mentally ill people who are not muslim and do not follow the Quran
>>
>>55856876
Wow. Just wow.
>>
>>55857321
>>55857693
Most of the Muslim world seems to disagree.
>>
File: 1421964032932.png (506 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1421964032932.png
506 KB, 1000x1000
>>55857693
Well for all the infidels they've slaughtered I'd say they're following it very well :^)
>>
>>55857693
Then why did Muhammad conquer all of Arabia and then his followers do the same to North Africa, Hispania, the Levantine, Anatolia and Greece?
>>
>>55857321

>wahhhhh I want to play both sides against the middle wahhhhhh

Fuck off shitskin.

Go back to your homelands if you want to live in Islamic peace... Oh that's right everywhere that is Islam is a total shithole where Muslims kill other Muslims all day kek
>>
>>55855796

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi2Xvvc0jp0
>>
>>55857805

That's clearly not true.

If the majority of muslims agreed with what ISIS is doing, guess what? You'd be dead by now, the entire western world would be in flames. Yet it isn't.

>>55857827

He brought them to islam... not really conquering so much as spreading the message of Allah (swt) and hoe to live.

Conquering is what christians from the west do. Wage war on innocent small countries in the middle east for nothing but money and oil. You are the real war mongerers, we just want peace in the world.

>>55857871

Most muslim countries are paradises with near zero crime and zero degeneracy.
>>
>>55856886
Sure it is retarded kuck boy. You read a jpg on the internet and act like you know something.
>>
>>55858431

Pretty sure that's what you've done actually.
>>
>>55855796
The Islamic State follows the wahabbist sect of Islam, which was pushed *hard* by the Saudis all over the world with tens of billions of dollars in oil wealth. IS is their creation, even if only indirectly. And, yes, they are Muslims.

I want to hear all of these so-called "moderate Muslims" denounce not only terrorist tactics, but also the institution of Shariah Law in the West. I want to hear them say they support the rights of Westerners to make fun of Muhammed and live their lives in violation of Shariah Law. I want to hear them say that they support the idea that infidels should be free to exist as infidels.

But the silence from them is deafening.

Another point. The idea that we have "moderate" religious people in the West comes from the Western exposure to the Enlightenment, which arguably de-fanged religion and brought back Greek ideas like reason into the culture. Before this, Christians were closer in nature to Muslim extremists than they were to modern "moderates."

The Middle East never experienced anything like the Enlightenment. In fact, when it came time for them to choose between reason and faith, they *explicitly rejected* reason and chose faith. (See Al Ghazali.) This resulted in the ultimate destruction of whatever "golden age" they experienced, and they have been barbaric ever since.
>>
>>55858213
Wow. What an excellent rebuttal. I can't wait to nuke you faggots back to the stone age.
>>
>>55858213
I disagree with meddling in the Middle East. I also disagree with Islam.

Its a nasty, brutish cult created by an epileptic pedophile who was known by contemporaries as dishonest, wicked, lustful and violent.

Muhammad is, right now, dead and in Hell. Jesus Christ, his Apostles, all the saints and all Christians are alive and in Heaven.

Muhammad is a low dog with no moral fiber. Jesus is unimpeachable. Jesus never lied, stole or killed. He never promoted violence and he never called for war.
>>
>>55858213
I am sure you are a peaceful islamic brother. Like the majority is.
But ISIS are as muslim as you are. Hell, to them you arent a real muslim.
>>
>>55858213
That first paragraph isn't much of an argument. Islam already tried that against Israel but was soundly thrashed by a single country.

All of Islam couldn't beat a single significant Western power let alone all of them. You are delusional.
>>
>>55858551
Dafuq kinda of flag is u?
>>
File: 1375930492385.jpg (8 KB, 251x206) Image search: [Google]
1375930492385.jpg
8 KB, 251x206
>>55858213
mfw i realize this is b8
>>
>>55858551

Sharia law is the best though for society. And anyone who insults the Prophet (pbuh) or is an enemy of peace has to be dealt with most harshly.

>>55858595

Canada has nukes? Pretty sure you can't smoke those justin

>>55858639

>these fantasies

Kek.

Muhammad (pbuh) is in jannah right now in the very highest seat sat next to Allah (swt)
>>
>>55858836
This. It's our own fucking people who are poisoning the well against us. If we weren't divided there wouldn't be an Islam in the 21st century.
>>
>>55858886
>Canada has nukes?
Believe it or not, this hat is packing heat.
>>
>>55858639
You believe in hell, your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>55858786

We've been over this, ISIS are not muslim. They do not follow the Quran. They are a band of lawless jews from mossad and mentally ill youth who have been brainwashed

>>55858836

You are the delusional one here I'm afraid. You've been brainwashed by the jews completely into blind hate and gave abandoned logic.
>>
>>55858551
r a r e
a F L r
r A G a
e r a r
>>
>>55858213
sit down aklmar, your opinion is worth nothing
>>
>>55855796
>Muslim Council of Britain
Its that the provisional new name of the United caliphate of the British islands?
>>
It doesn't matter what the moderate Muslims say it is or what the hardcore extremist Muslims say it is. It's just a religion. And like most any religion with staying power it is flexible enough to be used to justify every manner of evil thing or to condemn said evil things as needed.

Trying to convince non-Muslims on the basis of scripture that Islam is peaceful and not violent is pointless. Because non-Muslims don't really care what those scriptures say. Their opinion of Islam will be based on Muslims they know personally (if any) and what the news has Muslims doing. It's the same more or less for all religions.
>>
>>55856139
A side effect of believing the Quran to be perfect, and Muhammad to be a perfect human being.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55859148
but brother its not just a religion anymore. You cant criticize islam without being called a racist against muslim people, its scary.
>>
>>55859065
Can you prove that Islam could defeat Christendom?

I do not think it likely seeing as how the West dominates diplomatically, economically, militarily and technologically.

My point was that an Arab alliance was routed by a single new country and currently the USA alone has already toppled two Islamic leaders and is currently doing whatever it wants to a third.

You can continue arguing using other lines of reasoning, but saying Islam isn't violent because it hasn't already destroyed the West is idiotic.
>>
>>55858886
Yes ISIS doesn't represent Muslims, but we (single men) should invade European countries rape their women, put in place sharia law, and deal with people who make cartoons of Muhammad "harshly". Cognitive dissonance much? This is why you fucks can't fit into to western society, honestly you sound like an Isis msmber . is that the only difference between "moderate" Muslims and isis that one actively kills and the other is a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>55859394
The attacks are opening the peoples' eyes. Eventually there'll be a tipping point and all this shit will come crashing down. I wish it wouldn't take more innocent blood to grease the wheels, but just look at the SJWs doubling down on their groupthink once a threat to their beliefs appears in the form of a legitimate terrorist attack.
>>
>>55858886
Welp. You're insane. And I want you the fuck out of our countries because your ideology is a cancer.

You might not be as bad as ISIS, but you have no place in my world.
>>
>>55858860
Uzbekistan
>>
>>55858551
Rare flag is also wise as fuck
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.