[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You try to deport my abuelita I'M GOING TO START WW3 MOTHERFUCKER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1447615312533.jpg (59 KB, 1093x652) Image search: [Google]
1447615312533.jpg
59 KB, 1093x652
You try to deport my abuelita I'M GOING TO START WW3 MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>55855612

eat your abuelita's pussy you squeaky hermaphrodite.
>>
Good give me a reason to wipe out brown people
>>
>>55855612
looks like Johnny Cash and his pet monkey
>>
>>55856438
Holy kek
>>
>>55855612
Oh look an anchor baby and his Medicare abusing grandmother who has lived here illegally forever and still doesn't speak English

Build wall taco
>>
Swearing in front of his gran like that smdh 2bh FAMILY. I assume she dosen't speak English but that dosen't make it OK.
>>
>>55855612
See here's the problem with this ad, we've got a woman who's never paid into the system at all with her foul mouthed little bitch of a grandson cussing at us because we don't think she should get to draw tens of thousands of dollars in benefits per year.

Bring it Paco, you can compare notes with Pancho Villa and Santa Anna in hell.
>>
>>55856412

Mexican people are fine, and most of the latino community is pissed the fuck off by this video.

Remember when Trump said he was leading with hispanics in many areas? It's true.

Mexican immigrants which aren't criminals, are Catholic families with excellent family values, they are hard working people who want to live in prosperity and have cool parties. They have generally clean neighborhoods as well.

I would take them over the white liberals any day.

For me, it's not about race like it is for many in /pol/. It's about ideology.

Some would say I am a hypocrite for preferring Mexicans over Syrians.

I want Mexican immigrants who will give to the community to come in legally without much trouble at all.
>>
File: deport.jpg (102 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
deport.jpg
102 KB, 600x433
>>55856354
i second this.
back to your side of the line, angel.
>>
>>55855612
PINCHE GRINGOS ITT
>>
>>55856642
we're not racist, we're #CULTURALIST
>>
>>55857055

Yup, I'm definitely culturalist.
>>
Do you think that was the original line, OP?

It fits the rhyme scheme and there does appear to be an edit at 1:07 where the line could've been censored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0

Yo Trump, you may be high in the polls
Thanks to pinche racist suckers, but you're all going to have to come through me
If you try to deport my abuelita [I'm going to start World War 3], motherfuckers!
>>
>>55855612
We gonna start WW3 anyways little cocksucker, so what's it to you?
>>
>>55856879

Eel eating island nigger detected.
>>
>>55857490

I bet that was the original line.

>If you try to deport my abuelita [It's going to start World War 3], motherfuckers!

I bet this was the original line and they took it out for being too threatening and hinting at a mass Hispanic revolt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.