[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do SJWs think its possible for a member of every religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1447613628209.jpg (370 KB, 1116x813) Image search: [Google]
1447613628209.jpg
370 KB, 1116x813
Why do SJWs think its possible for a member of every religion to hold hands and skip through a meadow even though the Qur'an specifically says to kill all infidels, the Bible says that all nonwhites should be slaves?

Why is the regressionist left so delusional?
>>
>>55855587
>the Bible says that all nonwhites should be slaves
Gonna need a citation on that
>>
>>55855587
Did Ben `Gas the Kikes` Garrison actually draw that?
>>
>>55855587
>tfw Ben is the best of us and we slandered him so cruelly
I want to buy him a drink.
>>
>>55855655
Yup, it's on his website
>>
>>55855642
http://www.openbible.info/topics/slavery
>>
>>55855642
11:3 All non-whites should be slaves, ye may need to quote this in the future lads
>>
edit on that ben garrison when
cmon i know its /pol/ already but cant we make them all really black
>>
> the Qur'an specifically says to kill all infidels

No it doesn't. The nonbelievers referred to in the Qur'an are those who oppressed the first Muslims.

No it doesn't. There was no conception of "white" at the time Scripture was written. Slavery is mentioned in the Bible, but not "all nonwhites should be slaves". St. Paul urges his followers to release a slave and love him as a brother in Christ in Philemon. We can assume the slave, much like St. Paul himself, was nonwhite. (From Anatolia).
>>
>>55856089
Ah, a mudslime defending christfag.

People like you are the reason Paris got attacked
>>
File: Auschwitz.jpg (111 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz.jpg
111 KB, 846x846
Zyklon Ben strikes again!!!!!!!!!

!
!!
!
!

!
!

!
>>
Liberals don't actually know what the Quran says, they just assume Islam is a harmless puppy religion like modern Christianity.
>>
>>55855810
Please use Bible Gateway. I don't want to bother with opening unknown links on 4chan
>>
>>55856370
This. I was red-pilled, because I was forced to read 3/4 of it, for a college class. If you aren't fighting for Mohammad, you aren't Muslim.
>>
>>55856370
This.

I was forced to read 3/4 of it, for a class. If you aren't fighting for Mohammad, you are not Islam.
>>
>>55856486
>>55856617
Sorry m8
>>
There isn't exactly an official platform with Christians on slavery, it was just politicized when it was advantageous. The Jews had it as part of their law so that they, and anyone who tried to fulfill that law, would be revealed as sinners who cannot uphold their own laws, and also hypocrites who were once or still slaves to one thing or another.

At least from the protestant point of view, freedom is generally preferred but sometimes slavery is just a fact of contemporary life and we honestly do what we can to alleviate it. That being said its a side issue from salvation and faith which eclipse every other issue that a Christian could imagine.

You might think of Christian faith as paliative, people get that impression sometimes.
>>
Man, ol' Ben is really killin it.
>>
>>55856486
Anon, can you tell me what the laws are for islamic women in immigration to a non-Muslim place?
>>
>>55856037
It's already good as it is

Based Ben
>>
File: 1277339339798.jpg (45 KB, 593x581) Image search: [Google]
1277339339798.jpg
45 KB, 593x581
>>55855587
>>
>>55856859
This information, I do not have, but interested to know if there is Islamic law that I am not aware of, or remember, regarding the Islamic immigration of women, to a non-Muslim state.
>>
>>55855587
If you realize that all religions are attempting to describe the same thing and just have weird parts that are artifacts from the time that their books were written it wouldn't be that hard.

You can justify pretty much anything from a religious text if you try to. The Bible has some fucked up shit in it but our culture chooses to ignore those parts because they suck.

Islamic cultures were just in the dark ages longer than other religions. That's why it tends to have less enlightened people as it's membership, there's less education.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.