[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution, the one that gave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 20130328-005.jpg (32 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
20130328-005.jpg
32 KB, 600x527
>the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution, the one that gave Americans the right to own weapons for defense against tyranny, is based on outdated principles that don't apply today
>the 14th Amendment, the one that made sure that no redneck could claim ownership of an african slave turned US citizen, is absolutely relevant
>>
>>55854238
The second amendment does not grant the right to bear arms. It assumes the right exists from birth and simply states the government can not infringe on it. Same thing with the fourteenth. The government doesnt grant right.
>>
>>55854238
first 10 amendments are unchangeable senpai. your argument is moot
>>
>>55854238
>rednecks owned slaves
Might want to look up where that term actually came from chief.
>>
>>55854238
>>55854462
This. Our rights don't come from the government. The reason we accept limits on some of our rights is because we mutually agree they are reasonable. The moment they arn't reasonable then we have the full authority in the US to ignore said limits or, if forced, to violently reclaim our rights.
>>
>>55854238
also the 14th amendment only retroactively gives citizenship to slaves and their children. the spirit of the law itself never intended anyone else to gain citizenship from it's passing
>>
>>55854747
then why wasn't it written in that way senpai
>>
Get backhanded by Bill Whittle senpai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRAw3VWVyD8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T-F_zfoDqI
>>
>>55855197
same reason they don't write in many other things into the laws such as sodomizing a dog in public not being a form freespeech it's implied.
>>
>>55855206
>Whittle
Wait till you post thread on Thursday champ.
>>
>constant vigilance against tyranny
>an outdated concept

Liberals actually believe this.
>>
>>55855344
I'm flattered. Not him
>>
Guys, I think OP was saying that it's crazy how the none of the other ones are ever challenged for being old and outdated but the 2nd always is.
>>
>>55855502
I meant the 'Bi-weekly thread OP' not whittle himself
>>
>>55854238

survival is a right that can't go out of date

Slavery on the otherhand would have died without legislation, the only reason they had a war over it was to establish a new profit mechanism before slavery died entirely

slavery was less profitable than wage slavery because the elderly were cared for and did not have to work.

you couldn't kill them because it would destroy morale,

you should watch this to learn more about the realities of slavery,

African slaves had a lot of cultural freedom despite the other indignities and violence they suffered,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHEu-FE7Cpw
>>
>>55855922
So did I. I know
>>
>>55854530
>moot: arguable or debatable
swing and a miss, anon
>>
>>55856477
>being this new
>>
File: 1443289088328.png (56 KB, 904x62) Image search: [Google]
1443289088328.png
56 KB, 904x62
>>55854238
>>
>>55856531
>i- i was just pretending. r- right guise?
>>
>>55856694
look if you don't get it you just don't lurk more
>>
>>55854747
>>55855197
>>55855291
They chose the wording specifically because it allowed native americans who didn't want to be counted as americans to essentially "opt out," while allowing slaves and NA's who did to be included. So I've heard anyway.
>>
>>55856781
he's ded anon, just let it go
>>
Anyone who doesn't own land is by default a slave.

If you own land you can sustain yourself via the land, or rent it out.

If you don't own land, you have to negotiate for a job from a very poor negotiating position where only the most skilled slaves will earn more than enough to merely buy food and housing - the same lot that all slaves receive.
>>
File: mooty.gif (2 MB, 399x224) Image search: [Google]
mooty.gif
2 MB, 399x224
>>55856477

You leave him the fuck out of this you cluckholding faggot. Fuck you. No fucking gratitude.
>>
>>55854238
Don't worry with nig nog waves they no longer can claim grounds on scandinavian laws because we're fucked
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.