[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol tell which sub human is worst for sweden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sweden pol.jpg (253 KB, 953x573) Image search: [Google]
sweden pol.jpg
253 KB, 953x573
A.) A Nigger

B.) A Sand Nigger/Muslim

C.) Liberal/Marxist

you can only choose one.
>>
>>55853994
C

because C leads to A and B
>>
Cute hate post.

I'll have to go with option (D), a bigot who mindlessly spews hatred without realizing the consequences.

I'm willing to bet you consider yourself "white" (despite the strong likelihood of fostering amerindian and African DNA like most USA citizens).
>>
C by far
>>
>>55854179
No wonder you got that faggot Trudeau in power, jesus fucking christ, I really hope you're just shit-posting.
>>
>>55854179

Hello faggot, actually only a tiny percentage of American whites carry African or Native American DNA. Nice Reddit-tier meme though. By contrast almost ever single American black carries some measure of European DNA. Enjoy weedman.
>>
>>55854179
And what percentage of black people and muslims are bigots, friend?
>>
>>55854830

Not all modern American blacks were rape babies...

/fetish
>>
>>55854593
I hope a chink beheads him.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-beheaded-ate-fellow-passenger-greyhound-bus-thought-attacking-alien-mental-health-advocate-article-1.1083031
>>
>>55853994
C enables the other options to get as bad as they are.
>>
>>55853994
C

We need a Hitler in Sweden
>>
File: TX+10+MOST+WANTED+2011+7-19[1].jpg (245 KB, 875x1119) Image search: [Google]
TX+10+MOST+WANTED+2011+7-19[1].jpg
245 KB, 875x1119
>>55854830
Yes, all these guys are 100% aryan European, sure. You have no clue how ludicrous your delusional little world is. what's scary is that you will drive yourself crazy defending your distorted views since you literally have nothing else in your life besides your "white" identity. You are so fragile, I almost feel bad.

>>55855085
how does that relate to OP's post? Save your false outrage for the thread where a muslim or other person of colour calls others subhuman.

>>55854593
constructive. I'll just leave this

http://www.total-croatia-news.com/news/1468-new-migrant-route-opens-through-bulgaria-as-almost-10-000-migrants-enter-croatia-in-one-day

have fun.
>>
>>55853994
Liberal Marxist by far.

Niggers without liberal marxism are just normal people with a much less appealing skin-tone.

Sand Nigger/Mudslimes are easy to deal with when you're armed.
>>
D.) All of the Above
>>
>>55853994

C
Marxist kikes that shit in their own yard
>>
>>55854070
/thread
Also if we didn't have all the liberal/marxist bullshit we could force our superior ways/culture upon the immigrants that are here as all countries ACTUALLY SHOULD.
>>
>>55853994
C

They are the ones enabling A&B to enter the country.

>Brevik was justified
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.