[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What caused canada to be ground zero of SJW's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: logo.jpg (310 KB, 3716x1900) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
310 KB, 3716x1900
What caused canada to be ground zero of SJW's?
>>
>A fucking leaf
>>
>>55853831
I have no idea, but I want out
>>
>>55853831

Toronto

It's a cancer
>>
Toronto
>>
>>55853831
>ground zero

we're pretty bad but american unis are the true ground zero
>>
>>55853831
Being next to us.
>>
>>55853831
Pierre Trudeau.
>>
>>55853873

hey bud put your flag sideways, show some solidarity
>>
Because canadians are literally too nice and thus easily exploited.
>>
>>55853957
This.

No offense, amerikeks, but your liberals really fucked us over
>>
>>55853878
Welcome here in USA just be pro white.
>>
>>55853831
French influence
>>
>>55854065
this
>>
>>55853911
>>55853950

These guys get it. Toronto is literal cancer. I fucking hate that city. Last time I was down there, I parked my car in a monitored lot in BROAD DAYLIGHT. Was gone maybe 5 hours at the most, to see the Auto Show. Came back, some dindus had smashed my fuckin car windows for no reason.

I think it was the shitty parking attendant guys from one of the other lots, I brushed with them before finding the lot I eventually parked in (and got vandalized in). Asked the guy how much it was to park in his lot, as the sign said "flat rate". Guy starts asking me in his shitty English "how long u be? how long?"

>is it a flat rate or not
>how long how long
>alright fuck off then
>guy watches me with loathsome stare as i pull out of his lot and into one down the street

Niggers are probably in cahootz with each other, they run a fucking monopoly on parking down in that shithole.

Not to mention all the fags, trannies, roaming SJW feminist hordes, etc.
>>
File: 1444643848236.jpg (17 KB, 242x283) Image search: [Google]
1444643848236.jpg
17 KB, 242x283
>mfw how many times ive seen tumbler faggots and trannyfags behind canadian flags
>>
>>55853831
1. Directive/mentality that everyone must go to college for that useless piece of paper
2. Liberal arts education being easily available to everyone with student loans, and specifically being waaaaaaaay easier academically than any other field
3. More women in college than ever (more female graduates than male iirc), probably lots of sense of righteousness and accomplishment because of historical sexism leading them to take lib arts which brainwashes, validates SJW think etc
>>
>>55853831
https://youtu.be/hATjg5VxJag
>>
>>55853831
Toronto had accumulation of jews as well as feminism going unquestioned for years after WW2 and you have people like daddy Trudeau that instituted 'multiculturalism' and wanted more immigrants that weren't of European origin

Although I guess you can hear it from Yuri Bezmenov himself he got to see it first hand
>>
>>55853831
Using the USA as their meat shield tbqh phampham
>>
>>55854243
It wasn't this bad 10 years ago bud (I too went to the auto show with my family erry year, we'd park in the nearby lots and walk to the MTCC)

Now I just take the TTC whenever I go downtown, its not worth taking your car at all, especially if its nice.
>>
>ground zero
What? That's only Toronto and parts of Vancouver. The rest of the country is literally irrelevant to the rest of the world. Canada is soft but we're nowhere near close the PC bullshit American colleges have spawned.
>>
it always happens in the most prosperous countries too. its almost like its human nature to create problems where none exists just so they can have something to complain about
>>
>>55853831

Also CBC Radio

Canadians are forced to pay for an ultra left SJW shill national radio program through taxes which promotes the language and culture of the Frankfurt School.
>>
We are going to be the next Sweden fa.m. emperor Trump will have to build two walls
>>
File: 46880f68b.png (206 KB, 570x359) Image search: [Google]
46880f68b.png
206 KB, 570x359
>>55854294

>mfw studying to work in law enforcement
>mfw hold a BA in Criminology
>mfw 90% of what I learned is useless SJW bullshit and apologist rhetoric
>mfw professors spend half their time talking about inequality, wage gap, poor dindus, historical wrongs, etc.
>decide to go to college for law enforcement program
>tfw learning actual applied skills and relevant information that will help me in my career
>tfw most instructors are active or retired cops
>tfw they hate dindus as much as the rest of us
>tfw they don't hold any punches, tell us stories about how savage and beastly the underclasses are
>tfw they make no apologies for their jaded views

University is such a crock of shit.
>>
>>55854092
Pretty much... We tolerate too much BS, and go too far out of our way to accommodate other peoples beliefs and feelings.

So naturally something as fucked up as feminism(that is all about inching moderates back bit-by-bit until they dont even realize they are cultural marxists) would take root.

Its why stupid shit is done to make indigenous people(remember when they were aboriginals? And before that, natives? and before that native americans.... and prior to that indians? Shits more ridiculous then what niggers get called in america[People of color]) feel valued, even though 95% of the shit they deal with is of their own doing(missing women? nearly ALL are raped and murdered by native men. Housing crisis on reservations? Its cause they REFUSE to take care of their govt supplied homes. etc...)
>>
>>55854151
wtf are you doing faggot? we dont need any more sjws in the usa
>>
Couple things.

1. The Anglo-French duality of Canada made it especially susceptible to multiculturalism because, technically, we've been multicultural since we were called the United Canadas. As a result, when Trudeau Sr. first introduced his "just society" and subsequent multiculturalism as a national policy, it was done on the grounds that, after all, we're already multicultural, anyway.

2. Certain social and political movements from the 40s-70s. The issues this country has had with the question of Quebec Souverainisme has resulted in a long tradition of appeasement and concession as the default solution to all problems. This had (and has) serious implications for every other social and political question that we have been faced with since. Let's also not forget that Canadian Baby Boomers were also impacted by and participants in the whole American hippie movement. These people still exist and vote today, and although they've outgrown some of the more radical ideas of their youth, many of those old leftist sensibilities still exist today and have been brought into mainstream society.

3. Someone already mentioned Toronto, but this is absolutely correct. Toronto, particularly the downtown, is extremely left-wing. The city is the Grits' stronghold and also home for many of the professors who instill very left-wing ideas into the minds of university students.
>>
>>55853831
The vast majority of Canadians are aware of the current year. Get with the times, bigot
>>
>>55853831
>Pussies who don't stand up to Toronto SJW's. >Most people who don't like it just hide on this board and whine like liberals do on Tumblr. Canada's fucked.
>>
File: aussie.jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
aussie.jpg
10 KB, 236x236
>>55854526

I like how they crucified their own posterboy for multiculturalism. Gomeshi was into rough sex, it was consensual, and yet they decided RAPE CULTURE was more important than having a famous brown guy on their staff. Dude was an excellent interviewer and a decent radio host, but because he ended his FWB situation with some kinky bitch, she decided to fuck his shit up.

Dude is fucked for life now. Bravo CBC, you're even gutting yourself with SJW policies.

inb4 they find him "guilty" and he goes to prison for slapping some girl who told him to fist her ass and burn her with lighters
>>
>>55853831
See >>55852790
>>
File: ira feels.png (1 MB, 634x802) Image search: [Google]
ira feels.png
1 MB, 634x802
>>55854791
dare to duel in the balkans liberal faggot?
>>
File: image001.jpg (68 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
68 KB, 500x281
Oh, and it might have something to do with the fact that we let people like this walk the streets. There are times when I really wish some roaming muslims would culturally enrich her with baseball bats and daggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxY-5ISEHPg
>>
>>55854889
Yeah, that was a fucking GONG show.
These women, in their own WORDS, say it was consensual. They just didnt feel 'comfortable' as it was happening... So since they established that kind of relationship, went along with it, and did NOT give Gomeshi mind-reading capabilities, the guys life is essentially ruined.

And he was a bleeding heart, but theres no doubt he was also probably the most skilled interviewer for music in the western world.
>>
There are a lot of immigrants, so people need to say things that make them happy (even if they are lies)

Also, there is a strange residue of presbyterian puritanism, that in it's post-christian form seems to become distilled SJWism

You see the same thing with many mainline protestant denominations in Britain and Scandinavia.

It's a maladjusted Christian impulse, that is unhinged from Christian doctrine.

Canada was known as a very straight laced 'upstanding' place - akin to puritan New England in some ways -- that Christian 'righteousness' is still there, even though people now hate their christian heritage.

They equally moralistic as their grandparents, but often about the exact opposite things. There is an element of morality status signalling there as well.

It has a lot to do with Jewish influence in our institutions, they have been successful in changing *what is moral* and redirected the impulse.

Also, there is an element of anti americanism… An attitude of they may be bigger but we shall be 'better'
>>
>>55855012
even the guy she yells at looks like karl marx
>>
>>55853911
Pretty much, I was born in that city and hate it more than anything. I am so glad I only lived there for 3 years
>>
>>55853831
The weather
>>
sorry
>>
Canada is really, really, really boring. They need something to entertain themselves with.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (64 KB, 535x600) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
64 KB, 535x600
>>55855319

It's not that we're bored, it's that we're too comfortable. We have daily worries, but they're trivial shit. Americans have to worry about roaming dindus fucking up their shit, or stubbing their tow and getting saddled with a $40,000 medical bill. Not to mention shooting sprees and natural disasters.

Canada really doesn't have that shit, we're too comfy up here. SO, people find things to nitpick about, or make up stories about "rape culture" and "racism". They manufacture grievances for the sole purpose of giving their worthless lives a sense of purpose. It's pathetic. They're essentially manufacturing a religion to keep themselves occupied, and carefully crafting its tenets every day now.
>>
>>55855505
ya Life is pretty easy here. If you are motivated. it is one of the best environments to become the smartest/strongest version of yourself, but most people are too lazy
>>
>>55855201
Interesting post. Proportionately a lot of the Canadians I've met have been pretty SJWy, though mostly from Toronto. Like I actually heard a Canadian girl say "male identifying persons" without any hint of irony. You don't really hear stuff like that in the UK irl. We have a lot of SJWs too I guess but it seems like it's less mainstream.
>>
>>55855954
Ive seen a canadian poster that was transmale defending trannies it was the most ironic thing ever
>>
Because they literally teach kids in school about how Canada has always been a multicultural and diverse nation, and that it's our responsibility to be as such because of how we utterly blew the indigenous peoples the fuck out

Vancouver and Toronto are the only obnoxiously "multicultural" cities though, and the former is just asians
>>
>>55855845

they have no motivation because it's easy to be a lazy fuck and still feel comfy

not to mention the built in excuses for not finding work like "muh patriarchy" or "muh racism"

>tfw I have a 5.0 GPA and 96% average
>tfw college attempts to create a mosaic of its "top students" by superimposing some under-achieving visible minorities next to me and the other top students during a conference
>tfw these losers are barely passing some classes, terribly out of shape, and will probably still get hired because "muh equal opportunity hiring"
>>
>>55855174
>gong show

CF detected
>>
>>55855954

But you know what I'm saying… The Anglican Church today in Britain is a hive of weirdos and sjw freaks.

It ordains women and homosexuals. They always have a giant gay flag on the church. Its just a *completely* different institution than it was say before ww2

Canadian Leftists are basically like Guardian readers in UK… The Toronto Star is like an even dumber version of the guardian.
>>
>>55853831
There all pretty much desensitized in Toronto. The shit hole, progressive, multi cultural hellhole of the western world. What a awful, awful city.
>>
File: troudeau.jpg (290 KB, 2418x942) Image search: [Google]
troudeau.jpg
290 KB, 2418x942
>>55856455
ITS 2015 CMON!!

Justin is a pussy ass nigga! He said he would confront Putin face a face on the first occasion but he ran away like a little bitch and humiliated himself even more by pulling out our cf-18s out of Iraq
>>
>tfw can't afford to go to university outside of the GTA
>UofT, York, Ryerson were my only options
>chose UTM

Two years in and just fucking kill me.
>>
>>55854860
T H I S
>>
>>55853831
Pierre Trudeau,
Toronto and everything Toronto related, especially it's unis,
Going from the Red Ensign to that fucking leaf,
The rest of Canada always crying muh Chart of Liberties when Quebec is trying to preserve their culture.
>>
hate us cuz they aint us
>Toronto fag here
>>
>>55854631
Communist propaganda incubators.
>>
The fucking hippies, the boomers, and A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>55853831
underrated
>>
So, Canucks, when is DUDE WEED LMAO, your prime minister, going to change the Canadian flag? It's 2015 after all.

Satire articles like this could become real headlines soon:
http://www.hotglobalnews.com/justin-trudeau-to-change-canada-flag-to-marijuana-canada-flag/
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.