[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Trump could become the president of the United States?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: Donal Trump President.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Donal Trump President.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
Do you think Trump could become the president of the United States? What are your views on this?
>>
Literal meme
>>
File: TRUMPZ.jpg (52 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPZ.jpg
52 KB, 950x534
Sure he could, and I support it.
>>
Honestly I think his chances aren't bad. Maybe I have a skewed view because of where I live but I don't know if anyone who "likes" Hillary and maybe just a few who would view her as the lesser evil.
>>
>>55853715
Don't you think that this actually works positively for him? It's a lot of internet publicity, mainly among younger americans, and I don't think it's necessarily bad for him.
>>
Not only do I think so. But I think people will be surprised by the margin of victory.

I think the media tries to downplay what is happening, and his appeal, because they want to marginalize his campaign
>>
They're using the media against us, shilling that wet blanket Rubio as the repub cando and practicing blatant reverse psychology elsewhere. They want us to vote Trump.
>>
the Completely insane Trump is somehow not so crazy anymore.
>>
It becomes more likely every day. It's mid November already, and his numbers are as high as ever. The first votes get cast in less than 3 months. He's been on top for longer than is left until voting starts.

If someone or something is going to stop him, it hasn't made itself known yet.
>>
>tfw based Trump is on the $500 freedom bill
>>
File: 1447532817107.jpg (53 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
1447532817107.jpg
53 KB, 600x465
Not a chance, Americans are stupid.
>>
File: Trump2.jpg (62 KB, 692x519) Image search: [Google]
Trump2.jpg
62 KB, 692x519
>>
>>55853658
Yes and Yes
>>
>>55853658

>views

from my eyes and ears, where they are

where else?
>>
>>55853658
>Yes
>He'll make us great again
>>
>>55853658
With the aftermath of the Paris attacks he has a good shot (no pun intended)

If he could beat out Carson then his other opponent would be Hilary Clinton who will only get the feminist vote
>>
>>55857330
If votes were proportionate to the size of the voters, Hillary would win.
>>
File: 1520645537502493588.jpg (138 KB, 800x548) Image search: [Google]
1520645537502493588.jpg
138 KB, 800x548
>>55853658
Not a chance. The media is against him at this point. Only a major revelation from one of the Democratic candidates could let them win. the Jews are powerful.
>>
>>55853658
>Do you think Trump could become the president of the United States?

No idea desu senpai.

>What are your views on this?

He's gonna fuck up everything and that shit's gonna be entertaining to watch. I want Trump to win.
>>
>>55857428
I'm definitely sure Trump could pull off a Bush 2.0
>>
>>55857564
I don't think you could see anything with that big wall in front of you
>>
>>55853658
No I don't because I don't think the party will nominate him.
I would honestly not give a fuck, I don't care who the President is.
It doesn't matter.
>>
realistically, trump is overrated, bush tried making the border between us/mexico stronger but still got the smugglers from all around the world that enter officially, and he's emphasizing the ones who aren't, overrated dude, people don't see he's pointing at the mexicans for a problem thats been going on throughout history, mexico is just another contributor to the problem and I think deporting undocumented people is just asking for troubling, cause people aren't going to surrender, they'll fight back, with guns, and lives will that were built will be toppled just cause this dude wants people who'll probably do the same amount of drugs even though their dealer got deported, trying to remove the 14th amendment is ridiculous cause all of us should then go back to Europe, Canada, "Siberia", and Mexico, he probably doesn't understand the hardship people face everyday to see a single dollar, ignorant and apathetic, such a lucky entrepreneur in a country where we need that facade-filled dollar.
>>
>>55857774
spoken like a true american c.u.c.k
>>
>>55857833
Who gives a shit about the "hardship" of Mexicans? That is not our problem. This is the United States of America. It's a completely different country than Mexico. Mexico is ANOTHER country.

Do I need to show you a map?
>>
Look at all the foreigners discussing our election and Mr. Trump.

That's reason enough to believe that he's got the eyes of many in the US, and once those people are in the relative privacy of the voting areas, well, the greatest President ever will be elected.
>>
File: based.jpg (46 KB, 640x447) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
46 KB, 640x447
I couldn't imagine Trump actually getting elected. he's just a meme

my dad seems to strongly think he's the future president of the U.S though
>>
>>55858018
Obama was a meme and he got elected.
>>
>>55857926

Fucking keks, bro.

Mexico should look out for its own people. If it can't, maybe the Mexicans should try a coup and make a government by the people, for the people.

Or you can jump the border like the spineless refugees.

Even better, how about you build the wall? Thanks.
>>
>>55857945
I hail from fucking Czech Republic (Even though I am not actually Czech myself), but I actually want Trump to win. US has a huge influence on the world and these elections will definitely affect me in some way. The world is no longer as divided as people seem to think.
>>
Obviously you haven't been taught any diplomacy, when two countries cooperate, instead of throwing jabs at each other, there's actually some progression
>>
>>55853658
All your candidates are shit. Trump is at least funny. Also he will lower your standard of living and wont do anything else.
>>
>>55853658
It's a sad day when the most sane and rational person running for president who is at least pretending that he hasn't been paid for completely is a megalomaniac with a daughter fetish who hosts a shitty tv show and goes on racist rants, yet these are the times we live in.
>>
>>55858380
Look at my flag, these are not my or our candidates.
>>
>>55857926
forgot to add "obviously" is mine
>>
>>55858464
Whatever.
>>
>>55858411
I should add that I will be voting Trump because fuck all this nonsense. If we get shitty choices forced down our throats lets pick the one that will fuck over the people who gave us those choices the most.
>>
>>55858067
not nearly as much as Trump is. He just seems like a stereotypical texan or something. I don't know who else would get elected though. I don't follow U.S politics all that much. Bernie Sanders seems like a cool dude but I highly doubt he'll get elected
>>
President? No.

God-Emperor? Yes.
>>
>>55853658
Could someone tell me how much experience he has with foreign policy?
>>
I also think that most young americans will vote Trump of the meme value and for the lulz
>>
>>55858380
Im voting for trump because im fairly certain he will raise my standard of living.

1. he is going to increase the value of the american dollar worldwide thus increasing my purchasing power

2. he is going to eliminate foreign competition for employment willing to work at lower wages

3. he is going to increase military spending which i guarantee will eventually manifest in to improved consumer technology

4. he is a brilliant businessman and economist and there is a reason he has a net worth of billions of dollars.

Anything said otherwise is heresy
>>
>>55858773
No less than Obama had.

Probably more. Trump has had to deal with foreign governments in his real estate deals overseas. He has properties and brand licensing all over the world. So he's at least had to deal with foreign diplomats re: land development regulations overseas.

More than Obama ever did.
>>
Can someone tell me why this is even a question? Unless he fucks himself over somehow between now and election time, he'll win by a landslide. He's only gaining popularity from polls.
>>
>>55858888
1&2: How exactly... I think he wanted to lower the corporate tax or something but that alone won't bring businesses back.
3. LOL
4. He is worth billions because he inherited millions and it takes a complete moron to lose that kind of money (see S&P growth).
>>
>>55858677
If you thought Obama was considered a probable candidate at this point in 2007 you've been smoking too much moon cabbage you stupid syrupnigger.
>>
File: 1445040834685.jpg (56 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1445040834685.jpg
56 KB, 550x960
>>55858888
Truth in quads.

The time of the God Emperor approaches!
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDYzMzA4MDg4ODQ3.jpg (76 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDYzMzA4MDg4ODQ3.jpg
76 KB, 620x826
If Trump went to Syria by himself and killed every one snackbar and return to the US to a glorious parade, he still wouldn't be elected president.

He has zero chance. Voting for Trump is like voting for Gary Busey. Can you imagine this lunatic in a situation like the Bay of Pigs Invasion? He would have turned Key West into Chernobyl.

He's also a potato. No way he graduated from Wharton on his own merit. I'm sure daddy had to pay someone at that school.

He has his moments of brilliance. When he eviscerated Kasich by linking him to Lehman and thus to the 2008 credit crisis- that was masterful; or when he mocked the burqas/veil and immediately following that statement with "these people don't want freedom" that was powerful visualization of an oxymoron= oppressive society and freedom.

Don't be discouraged my racist friend. Trump has caused irreparable damage to the "path to citizenship" movement. Paul Ryan said immigration is off the table until the end of the Obama presidency. You can thank Trump for making socially acceptable to hate illegals.
>>
>>55858411
to be fair his daughter is smoking hot
>>
File: 1447581982767.jpg (61 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
1447581982767.jpg
61 KB, 680x454
>>
File: IMG_0705.jpg (221 KB, 713x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0705.jpg
221 KB, 713x512
>>55853658

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy4QZ5gdkyg

Skip to :35

10,000 muslim syrian migrants just arrived in the United States yesterday. If Donald Trump is elected President, he's sending every last one of them home.

We need this man. He's our only hope.
>>
File: trumpttt.jpg (128 KB, 769x942) Image search: [Google]
trumpttt.jpg
128 KB, 769x942
>>55858888
>>
File: 1447640524018.jpg (53 KB, 1026x549) Image search: [Google]
1447640524018.jpg
53 KB, 1026x549
>>55859429

MERIKA MUDDER FUKERS
>>
File: CANTSTUMPTHETRUMP.jpg (190 KB, 1320x865) Image search: [Google]
CANTSTUMPTHETRUMP.jpg
190 KB, 1320x865
>Trump's attitude toward the media - you treat me well, i give you good ratings
>Trump's attitude toward his GOP opponents - you treat me well, i let you live
>Trump's attitude toward the people - You are great people, and you can be better. fuck the establishment candidates and their masters, fuck the social justice monkeys, fuck the foreigners, let's make some fucking money again!
>Trump's attitude toward hillary, who is the annointed DEM candidate - Oh you think she has dirt on me? oooh you have no idea of the surprise I have in store for her
The Era of Trump has begun, my friends
>>
>>55859374

Lol trying to say he is stupid because you disagree with him or think he is a meanie. Take trumps inheritance, and what he has now. Work backwards to see what kind of return he has averaged. If he were a simple money manager, he would be the greatest money manager to ever walk the face of the earth. Trump is a great man, and you are just a liberal kek.
>>
File: 1341443965279.png (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1341443965279.png
4 KB, 250x250
Trump isn't funny he is a joke and if you support him you're a complete faggot that's getting hoodwinked by someone that is friend with clintons and other elite families.
>>
File: td.jpg (1 MB, 990x1146) Image search: [Google]
td.jpg
1 MB, 990x1146
>>55858411
>>55858666
Oh shit, dubs then satan trips! Clearly Trump is coming and no one can stop him.
>>
>>55858677
>stereotypical Texan or something

What the fuck are you even fucking talking about you blazed ass teenager holy fucking shit maple nigger this is some next level shit
DUDE
U
D
E
>>
>>55859374
It is socially acceptable tho senpai. People SHOULD fucking hate illegal immigrants. They are ILLEGAL immigrants. Unlawfully in our country. That means they ARE criminals. It's not fair to those that came in through the proper legal chanenels. Also it is costing taxpayers tens of millions of dollars to hold these mother fuckers in our prisons.
>>
>>55854029
not sure if serious texas
>>
>>55859687
>le hillary mastermind meme

I'm sure Gaddafi had meals with Hillary as well.
>>
>>55859687
Go to bed Rand, it's past your bedtime.
>>
>>55858773
Let me tell you right now, belive me, he makes deals. He makes the best deals for America, that's what he does! And believe me when I say that China, Mexico, Iran, they all want "anything Trump", believe me! And let me tell you right now, those deals, they'll make America great again. You think Jeb Bush will make America great? He's low energy! Believe me when I tell you right now, he's going to build a wall, and make deals.
>>
>>55859183
>How exactly... I think he wanted to lower the corporate tax or something but that alone won't bring businesses back.

He's gone on at length about how our trade deals with Mexico and China are shit. He's going to blow the fuck out of those third world shitholes with massive import tariffs and will repeal NAFTA within his first month of being elected. In other words, he's going to make America great again.

This is of course assuming that he doesn't just say fuck it and decide to IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE MEXICAN PEOPLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8&list=PLiOehsxJdsihGN_d7IBH6IsHAOXOijpRC
>>
>>55857330
He might be able to. SNL did a sketch of him being crazy. People are starting to take note.
>>
>>55859687
If I was a multibillionaire businessman id probably be friends with everyone too. That's how you become a great leader. Get close to people, befriend them, get all the dirt you could ever obtain on them, then become POTUS
>>
File: 58359.jpg (88 KB, 575x332) Image search: [Google]
58359.jpg
88 KB, 575x332
>>55859627
With Real Estate in NY? If it was all dollars he inherited, then yes I would agree with you. He inherited real estate from his day, the majority of it in NY.
>>
>>55858773

He doesn't need experience with foreign policy or lawmaking or any of that other nonsense you hear politicians go on about.

You know what presidents have? Advisers. They have a fucking shit ton of very intelligent people who are highly educated and experienced in their respective fields and the president relies on those people to give him good advice regarding the topic at hand. And what does the president do? He decides what action to take based on that advice. He makes the best decision based on the advice he receives. He leads.

TRUMP WILL LEAD US TO THE PROMISED LAND
>>
>>55860165
>He's going to blow the fuck out of those third world shitholes with massive import tariffs
So, you got a plan for the global tariff retaliation after America breaches its WTO bound tariff levels?
>>
>>55860636
International law only applies to us when we say it applies.
>>
>>55857330
Clinton will get Bernie voters once he loses the primary because there's no fucking way the libkeks are voting for Trump
>>
File: 1390996377853.png (238 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
1390996377853.png
238 KB, 283x390
>muh meme magic
>HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I hope he wins the nomination just to lose to hillary for the tears of retarded stormfags.
>>
Puede que si, puede que no.
>>
>>55853658
No. Rand "Pimp Daddy Slimpback" Paul.
>>
>>55857833

You're a retard who has no idea what the 14th amendment is or what it was made for.
>>
>>55860704
Retaliatory tariffs aren't something America applies, they're something the rest of the world applies on American goods. The only way the US can ignore that is by ceasing all exports to non-PTA countries.
>>
No

Marco Rubio is literally the only hope the republican party. Trump has stagnated so hard that his supporters are contained by his persona not issues so come next year he will still be holding 29%

It's literally Rubio or bust
>>
>>55857702
this
>>
>>55860636

>not realizing China and Mexico already put tarifffs on us

This is the tariff retaliation.
>>
>>55857330

Carson is already tanking hard as fuck. The first actual challenge he faced, and he's coming apart at the seams.
>>
File: 2016-election.jpg (206 KB, 601x613) Image search: [Google]
2016-election.jpg
206 KB, 601x613
>>55859374
Get ready to be shocked then because Trump is going to win in a massive Nixonesque landslide
>>
>>55861572
>not realizing China and Mexico already put tarifffs on us
Mexico is bound by the same conditions as the US is towards Mexico under NAFTA

China places tariffs on the US but their bound tariff levels are not the same as the US, and their tariffs do not exceed WTO requirements. Developed country bound levels are substantially lower, and these countries use different mechanisms for protectionism.
>>
>>55853658
>could
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP NIGGAAAAA
>>
>>55861781
Ma blue. Fuck you lol
>>
>>55861781
>cali
>ever being red in any way

fffffffffffhaahaha fuck
>>
>>55861201

>following a nigger president with a spic president

Good job, you killed America.

Either Trump makes it in or America is dead. We will never recover from a Hillary presidency or another non-white presidency.
>>
>>55861888
Born in Winchesta muhself so I feel i can shitalk Mass.. but that's the 1972 results of Nixon V. McGovern.. I just modded a bit
>>
>>55861781
voting for Trump is possibly the dumbest thing the U.S could do, yet it being the U.S I hardly doubt he'll win
>>
>>55861653
Carson's the best chance the GOP has.. I very much doubt another old white guy like Trump will get any votes from the african and hispanic vote. And he just came out against Obama's refugee plan. Don't see anything too bad about his positions.
>>
>>55862075
Bwaahahhaa said The Subject of a Moslem Pothead..
>>
I want him to win. But I don't believe he will. I really, really want him to win. He seems like he has the core values of Americans at heart.

That being said, I mostly want him to win for all the butthurt tears of liberal faggots.
>>
>>55862075

Actually, putting a leaf on our flag would be the dumbest thing the US could do.
>>
There is no path to Hillary getting in the White House, none. Her emails will be released to the public, and it will be over.
>>
>>55860636
Then we wage trade war. Hiding from war doesn't change the fact that you are at war. If we need to go to war, then so be it. Our sovereignty is paramount. Paramount. I'll say it again, paramount. There is nothing of more importance. You fight as long and hard as you have to in order to preserve sovereignty

If we were under invasion (oh, wait, we are!) would you say that we shouldn't try to repel the invasion because the enemy might shoot at us?
>>
>>55862075
Exactly. It is the worst possible thing we could do. We could continue the charade of shitty bought people that pretend to give a shit about us or we could elect the guy who really doesn't give a shit and does crazy things in hopes that it sparks some moment of clarity. Personally I'd rather take 4 really bad years than to keep limping on like a horse with a broken leg through a series of more and more disappointing presidents.
>>
>>55862221
You have got to believe... there is no actual reason he can't win.

he is way ahead of everyone on both sides in all polls he will win the R nomination then Crush Hillary.. it will be a wholesale slaughter and it will be glorious... keep believing you need to radiate this belief and it will magnify
>>
File: 120319_marco_rubio_605_ap[1].jpg (21 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
120319_marco_rubio_605_ap[1].jpg
21 KB, 605x328
>>55862015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cvH5Q6X6Q

He's literally the only candidate in this race with any idea on how a federal government works and the economics involved with it.

Also he looks more Mestizo/Spaniard than he does native Cuban
>>
>>55853658
Truthfully, I don't see him being elected.

That being said, it'd be fucking hilarious if he did.
>>
>>55862394
I just don't want to be let down. I don't want to turn on the TV one day and see a bunch of unwashed hippies or feminist cheering that trump lost.
>>
>>55862438
>how a federal government works
This is irrelevant.. you only need Vision, Courage , Confidence and Determination.. Trump is a born leader and experienced executive manager.. this is literally all that is needed to be president..

He will have staff to carry out the minutia of government regulatory operation
>>
When I see this face it fills me with joy. It's the same joy I feel when I look at pictures of Ronda Rousey after that fight last night

Trump 2016

I hope he wins. I can't say that I think he'll do well up against Hillary, the people might turn out to be too timid to support such a strong supporter of anti-immigration. I'll admit I think his stance on this is kind of unrealistic, but I still think his business sense is unparalleled in the lineup of potential candidates.

Plus he's just funny to listen to.
>>
>>55862438

>we need a moderate to win!
>we need the minority vote to win!
>we need to nominate a non-white to win!

Fuck and fuck your kekservative logic. Trump will fucking bury you under his wall.
>>
>>55862438
>RINO shills
>On /pol/

Disgusting. Fuck your spic candidate.

We're in an undeclared war with Mexico and you want to elect a pro-amnesty spic? Treason.
>>
>>55853658
Yes, and I think it would be awesome.
>>
China doesn't want Hillary in office, they are releasing Hillary's emails in September.
>>
>>55854029
Ron Paul was turned into a meme, that did him no good.
>>
File: 1445301136442.jpg (125 KB, 680x699) Image search: [Google]
1445301136442.jpg
125 KB, 680x699
>>55862242
DUDE
>>
>>55862608
You need leadership, Trump has 0 leadership which is why all of Washington is against him as it is. Just think he has to somehow work with all of those people.

>>55862661
I'm not even talking about his ethnicity that'll win him the vote. He is by far the smartest person in this race and can debate his issues clearer than anyone else and speaks from objective rather than subject.

You niggers are the reason why Hillary is going to get into office

Trump vs Hillary and Hillary will mop the fucking floor so hard and you know it. She'll just run her campaign adds of Trump saying "my daughter has a beautiful figure, I wouldn't mind dating her" and misquoting his mexican speeches and calling him hitler and it'd work amazingly, but you stupid niggers are too dumb to see that. Enjoying that Ron Paul presidency yet?
>>
>>55862075
Says the person from a country that elected Trudeau.
>>
File: 1440205440590.jpg (73 KB, 615x431) Image search: [Google]
1440205440590.jpg
73 KB, 615x431
>>55860121
I read that in his voice

>kek'd
>>
>>55862839

The meme magic hadn't been properly developed yet.
>>
>>55863075
>He is by far the smartest person in this race

Stopped reading here. Ridiculous. Rubio is a failure with no accomplishments. He can't manage money because he's a born loser. He has no legislative achievements. He's literally a first term senator that got elected because he's Cuban, and has had none of his sponsored legislation passed into law, with the sole exception of a bill he sponsored to make some dead Spaniard an honorary citizen of the U.S.

If he's so smart, then why does he fail at everything he does?
>>
>>55863175
I never said that I voted for Trudeau though, did I?

I'm willing to bet you'll vote for Trump aka Memelord though
>>
>>55862658
I don't follow UFC, but why does everyone hate Rousey?
>>
>>55863489
She endorsed Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: 1447557387204.jpg (55 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
1447557387204.jpg
55 KB, 640x559
>>55857428
>proportionate to the size of the voters

At first I thought you meant en mass. Now I know you meant in mass.
>>
>>55863489
Because she is an arrogant bitch that was thinking very high of herself.
>>
>>55863075

>She'll just run her campaign adds of Trump saying "my daughter has a beautiful figure, I wouldn't mind dating her" and misquoting his mexican speeches and calling him hitler and it'd work amazingly

What exactly will stop Trump from doing the same to her? She has done a lot of horrible stuff that the average citizen didn't pay attention to or has forgotten. If you think she can beat Trump in a dirt-flinging contest, then you're delusional. Trump won't even have to lie or misquote anything to get people to realize how evil she is.
>>
File: trump_tweet.png (47 KB, 938x262) Image search: [Google]
trump_tweet.png
47 KB, 938x262
>>55863489
She's really arrogant and kind of a pop-star, Trump actually tweeted that she is "not a nice person" and I think that's true. She didn't touch gloves with her opponent last night, for one thing, and she just thinks she's the best.
>>
File: 1446910438231.jpg (34 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1446910438231.jpg
34 KB, 720x576
>>55853658
Yes.
>>
>>55855548
>marginalize Donald Trump

Bitch he's the most covered politician easy.
>>
>>55853658
It would be pretty funny.
>>
>>55863278
He's 44 and a first term senator. In terms of actual policy and plans his are easily the most comprehensive vs "I make great deals with China for making t shirts" and "I'll make Mexico build us a trillion dollar wall" Seriously he's a meme. In the republican party Randlet has no concept of military obligations and foreign policy or the repercussions of American isolationism in a world with a growing China and Russia also flat tax guy, dumbest idea to date. Ted Cruz, ditto except that's his only real con.
>carson
Dumb as a stick, and actually lied about saying he came at his mom with a hammer which who the fuck would even say that? Many will look at him as a psychopath
Then the other candidates are just memes

>>55863627
The emails aren't hurting her right now, they won't hurt her a year from now. The only way to actually beat her is by debating and snatching away her core victories. Rubio does this fantastically and is a god send in this election

First off he's from Florida, half Cuban, and an amazing speaker. With just those three he'll beat her in debates, secures a pivotal state, and appeals to typical democrat voters.

Match that with his actual policies and he'll be the best thing since Nixon
>>
File: 1445047162695.png (2 MB, 1384x1124) Image search: [Google]
1445047162695.png
2 MB, 1384x1124
>>55862607
I know that feel Ausbro
>>
>>55853658

fuck filipinos
>>
>>55862221

>you don't believe that he will win

Why not? Can you give a good reason as to why you believe this?
>>
>>55853658
Fiilipinos are bros.They love USA.
>>
>>55858271
Oh god shut up you twat.
>>
File: TheMoreYouKnow.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TheMoreYouKnow.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
No. He's too much of a fucking moron to become president. Only a small minority of ISIS-like retards will actually vote for him. The only reason /pol/ likes him is because he's an obvious troll is obvious.
>>
>>55862015
I understand where you're coming from [spoiler]stormfront.org[/spoiler] but honestly he would make a great "advisor" like Trump speaks of getting on his cabinet to deal with foreign issues. That or Trump/Rubio ticket, which I feel would make it farther than Trump/Carson.
>>
>>55853658

Yes, because half of the population doesn't care about voting most of the time.

Those people will actually turn out to vote in a Trump presidency.
>>
File: trump.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>55864362
His ideas are too radical. People are not comfortable with hard stances, they like softer stances.
>>
>>55862839
Ron didnt really become a meme until after he lost and became doom paul, happening paul is older but not as career defining
>>
>>55864724
Especially if you're ISIS and the 'stance' is coming from pic related :^)
>>
>>55853658
No. He's the only repub candidate that doesn't beat Hillary in the Quinnipiac polls (even governor fatfut beats her).

He's the Bernie Sanders of the right. The internet loves him but the people who actually vote won't support him
>>
>>55864943
*governor fat fuck
>>
>>55853658
our current mexican president was like trump, a complete idiot, who did so many lulz for everyone, that gave to him enough popularity to win the elections, the more the people complain and spread what he say, the more easy for him to win.
I think if he wins it will be good for amerikkka, because that is the only way for all the ignorant amerikkkans to open their eyes and see the stupidity they did, change is always good even if he is an asshole, amerikkka needs to know what is to have another Nixon/Hitler understand how shitty their society is
>>
As long as we don't have to pay for his wall, no biggies other wise fuck him.
>>
File: 1443576477919.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1443576477919.png
225 KB, 800x800
>>55853658
He'd be a great president. Death to dissenters.

Love how he is blowing the fuck out of #Blacklives matter. Can you imagine how the Zioglobalists are freaking out about this? Pic fuckin' related. I LOVE IT

God is looking out for this country like he always has, boys. It really is vote (for Trump) or die this time around.
>>
File: WorkingBait.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
WorkingBait.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>55865010
>>
File: hory.gif (361 KB, 327x400) Image search: [Google]
hory.gif
361 KB, 327x400
>>55865010
Holy kek not sure if meme or shitpost, well done proxystrayya
>>
>>55865075
like you paisas could afford it, just build it with kilos of heroin and bricks of mexi dirt weed
>>
File: Controlled by memes.jpg (21 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
Controlled by memes.jpg
21 KB, 399x295
>>55865010
Agreed. A lot of Americans are voting for him out of pure spite for the leftist sjw fucks that having been ruining our society for the past decade, which is, in all honesty, the dumbest and most short-sighted thing that any grown man can do.
>>
File: 1447642979738.webm (3 MB, 354x360) Image search: [Google]
1447642979738.webm
3 MB, 354x360
>>55859832
HEHEHKEKEKEKEKEKe
>>
File: Ass2Ass.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Ass2Ass.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>55865079
>God is looking out for this country
>God is looking out for this
>God is looking out for
>God is looking out
>God is looking
>God is looking
>God is
>God
>>
No chance. He will be an epic disaster for the GOP like Goldwater or McGovern for the dems. Will kill all GOP candidates below him.
>>
America elected Obama literally just because he's black.

America re-elected Obama because he was still black.

The fact that you think a "meme president" couldn't be elected makes you look completely ignorant of the last 8 years.

"BLACK PRESIDENT" WAS A MEME, FAGGOTS. A SUCCESSFUL ONE.
>>
>>55864771
>>
File: 1447624003942.webm (827 KB, 672x504) Image search: [Google]
1447624003942.webm
827 KB, 672x504
>>
File: UnitedStatesofTrump.jpg (47 KB, 960x606) Image search: [Google]
UnitedStatesofTrump.jpg
47 KB, 960x606
>>55853658
>>
File: rtr37oa9.jpg (154 KB, 1200x1498) Image search: [Google]
rtr37oa9.jpg
154 KB, 1200x1498
I think we're in for some major Clinton Putin friction.
>>
File: 1447621914686.jpg (152 KB, 2142x1607) Image search: [Google]
1447621914686.jpg
152 KB, 2142x1607
>>55865336
>>
How about you guys just vote for me and I will make my decisions based off of dub gets?
>>
File: 1447640469696.jpg (362 KB, 1911x1071) Image search: [Google]
1447640469696.jpg
362 KB, 1911x1071
>>55865474
>>
He doesn't have a chance. If more people on /pol/ stepped outside they'd realize this.
>>
>>55864692

Trump/Rubio would be breddy good. I was hoping for Trump/Carson a few weeks back but Carson is increasingly proving himself to be a moron.

Trump/minority is the way to go, regardless. Otherwise he'll just get a constant steam of "racist white man" shit thrown at him.
>>
File: Worship Her Now.png (159 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Worship Her Now.png
159 KB, 460x276
>>55865445
Damn Hillary Clinton looks so sexy. I'm wouldn't blame Putin for fucking her.
>>
>>55865474
>>
>>55865628
The top god-tier ticket would be Sanders/Warren
>>
>>55863982
>In terms of actual policy and plans his are easily the most comprehensive

Ok, I'll bite, what are his actual policies anon?
>>
File: Trump-Putin.jpg (85 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Putin.jpg
85 KB, 950x534
>>55865554
More people should read this. I walked outside yesterday and realized how ridiculous my life is just by observing people outside. It was truly eye opening. I recommend it.
>>
File: trumpPepe1.jpg (65 KB, 402x480) Image search: [Google]
trumpPepe1.jpg
65 KB, 402x480
Of coarse, senpai
>>
People couldn't care less about the Dems, are getting fed up SJW bullshit, and Trump's numbers have gone up in a big way after being proven right with Paris and saying he'll deport Syrian refugees.
>>
>>55865777
>"look them up!"

Don't bother with the shills.
>>
>>55853658
Nah but all memes aside, does he actually have a statistical chance? Or is he just making a lot of noise.
>>
>>55865855
His numbers haven't gone anywhere. Who are you foolin'? He's stagnated.
>>
File: 1440135248887.png (269 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1440135248887.png
269 KB, 500x371
Poli strat guy here.

His chances are good if Hillary wins the nomination and Sanders runs independent.

Nobody on the Republican side would dare split the ticket, expect Trump. If Trump wins, then the Republicans HAVE to support his candidacy. If not, then he's the type of motherfucker to split tickets.

Inversely, Hillary has a lot of cull in the Democratic party. As does Bernie. Bernie is still salted about the whole 2-party system. If Bernie loses, I have solid money that he's splitting the ticket.

So, we have a couple scenarios here:

>1) Bernie loses and Trump wins. Dem ticket is split, Trump has smooth sailing.
>2) Bernie and Trump win. Tossup, depending on if Bernie can win debates on foreign policy, where he stumbles.
>3) Bernie wins and Trump loses. Republican ticket is split and Bernie is our first Jewish President.
>4) Bernie and Trump lose. First major 4-canidate vote in a long, long time. Toss-up depending on if the debates allow 3rd party or not.
>5) Bernie doesn't split ticket on losing. Tossup.
>6) Trump doesn't split ticket on losing. Tossup.
>7) Neither split ticket. Tossup.
>>
File: 1447483640445.png (21 KB, 593x264) Image search: [Google]
1447483640445.png
21 KB, 593x264
>>
>>55853658
Such meme
Very dank
Wow
>>
>>55858815
You couldn't be more wrong, that's Bernie's whole Schtick
>>
>>55862075
DUDE
>>
>>55865949
Bernie wouldn't split the ticket. Plus Trump's chances are pretty nil no matter whappens in the Dem primary.
>>
>>55864724

His ideas are moderate except immigration, which people do want a hard stance on.
>>
>>55865554

I was joking around with some girls at work a few days ago. They're all white girls in their early twenties. One of them was talking about Trump and I said, "When Trump gets elected, he's going to deport all non-whites". Their response was "Can you imagine how amazing that would be?"

These are girls with piles of tattoos and piercings, very far from conservative cliches. You'd be amazed at the sort of stuff people keep to themselves because of the shit they'd catch for talking about it openly. I'm pretty confident that very few whites actually believe that minorities help this country.
>>
>>55854029
No such thing as bad publicity
>>
>>55858815
Most young americans won't even get out and vote next year unless they make a fucking app for it so they don't have to get out of line for their egg muffins and seven dollar lattes at starbucks.
>>
>>55866028
Ann Coulter...the ORIGINAL troll. Watch her get DESTROYED in a debate here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apj5_XXE8Xc
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 852x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 852x546
I think we're all forgetting that you cannot stump the trump.

Based on this equation, he is 100 percent guaranteed to win.
>>
File: 1433870341830.png (149 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433870341830.png
149 KB, 500x500
>>55865949
Again, it's an election on outsiders. If one of these two splits a ticket, then the other party, no matter how weak or strong their candidate is, slips in.

3rd party candidates take slices of the pie from party candidates.

>>55866123
You think he won't. Chances are he will. Again, he's the type of guy to run like Ron Paul. If he can't win his party, then he can sure as shit try to win the election without it. He didn't need the Democratic Party before, and he doesn't need it now. Besides, Bernie's gunning on his "political revolution" to carry him.

After meeting and seeing Bernie supporters, Bernie not ticket-splitting will be a shocker.
>>
>>55865236

Not just the SJWs. This is also a protest vote against the Republican establishment that is letting America be destroyed.
>>
>>55857558
Is that the mosaic of trump using hundreds of dick pics? You could make Hillary using just one.
>>
>>55866410
Fuck off, Randy
>>
>>55853658
Him becoming the president is the only chance we have left.
Every other candidate had their entire professional career in an environment where lobbyists and salespeople can supposedly "make things work".
Trump at the very least has to deal with people who actually make things work. That and his ability to spot problems before they occur suggests to me that he actually has the breadth and depth of mind to not only handle, but also to prevent problems.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the aisle, hillary clinton has the foresight of a goddamn mirror - being able to jeopardize american assets to her own cost even after being warned is a feat in itself.
The rest of the democratic candidates are only actors put on the stage by the democratic establishment so that they can experiment with the neo-con approach of polarizing the country with increasingly dogmatic views toward governance so they can get more votes.

Lyndon B. Johnson, not even once.
>>
File: anchor_baby.jpg (85 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
anchor_baby.jpg
85 KB, 520x520
>>55866410
Fuck off, Randy. Know one gives a shit.
>>
File: 02.jpg (94 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
94 KB, 500x677
>>55853658
Magna Europa est patria nostra, frater.

Manu forte et militari, voluntatis dei nolo miscerique probat populos et foedera jungi. Mos maiorum nolo est.
>>
>>55866456
Stay out of my country, Canuk.

Trump will send your maple ass packin'.
>>
>>55853658

Yes
>>
>>55859183
Your fourth point is stupid. How many assholes have completely squandered their wealth on drugs and gambling, or simply bad investments? Trump has done well. Don't deny it.
>>
>>55853658
If anything, the Paris attacks will feed into the anti-immigration frenzy in the nation.
Additionally the reluctance of Hil-Bern-OMalley in yesterdays debate in calling out radical Islam by name will certainly push to the right any ones sitting on the fence.

Both points go in favor of Trump.
>>
File: 1417402517455.jpg (50 KB, 1046x513) Image search: [Google]
1417402517455.jpg
50 KB, 1046x513
>>55866181
>I was joking around with some girls at work a few days ago. They're all white girls in their early twenties. One of them was talking about Trump and I said, "When Trump gets elected, he's going to deport all non-whites". Their response was "Can you imagine how amazing that would be?"
>>
>>55866526
How many assholes have completely squandered their wealth compared to how many haven't squandered their wealth? The latter is way more common. It's easy to make money when you start off with money.
>>
File: 1440296351348.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1440296351348.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>55866364
>>
>>55857064
>wanting inflation
>>
>>55861781
>CA, CO, WA Blue.
in your dreams, brother
>>
File: trump3-569x1024.jpg (163 KB, 569x1024) Image search: [Google]
trump3-569x1024.jpg
163 KB, 569x1024
>>55866181
>These are girls with piles of tattoos and piercings, very far from conservative cliches.

The very first person I ever heard of who actually supported Trump was just like this. This was back in June and she said something about "needing a businessman to fix the country". I laughed at her, but now I'm on the Trump Train too.
>>
>>55866707
Mmm...I'd suck his dick.
>>
>>55866772 >typo, sorry
>>55861781
>CA, CO, WA Red.
in your dreams, brother
>>
File: trump-10-dollar-1.jpg (150 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
trump-10-dollar-1.jpg
150 KB, 600x250
>>55866174
Wasn't there one more stance that was radical? Repealing Obamacare.
>>
>>55865777
He'll tackle illegal immigration through several bills by first making them pay a 2000 fine and having a prohibition status for applying for citizenship for at least 15 years. If they're criminals they're instantly deported. Also if they're in the prohibition citizen status they cannot receive any form of federal programs like foodstamps and obamacare. The final pass of legislation is ramping up border security to stop the flow. Rather than deport and work 20+ years for a wall.

Rather than simply bombing Isis like Obama thinks will work, he plans on forming a Sunni led coalition to be the brunt of the forces.

Tax plan can be read here, fuck summarizing taxes

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/04/marco-rubio/marco-rubio-says-biggest-percentage-gains-his-tax-/

He'll renew relations with NATO nations to take more aggressive stances on Russia so they can't expand without consequences.
>>
>>55865935

>as said by liberals every day since June

Pretending he's losing won't make it true.
>>
I already told all my faggot Bernie supporting friends that if they don't vote for Trump they're literally traitors to America.
He's by miles the only logical candidate.
>>
>>55867036
I never said he was losing. I'm saying he's stagnated. He's reached the peak of his support.
>>
>>55866930
>Sunni led coalition

Very particular. Nice.
>>
I honestly believe Trump will drop out voluntarily. I am more of a Rand Paul supporter, but I might vote Trump just to see the shit show.
>>
America has been voting republican the past year, look at all the republican congressmen and governors, and of the GOP candidates, the leading are Trump and Carson. Both are appealing because they are not politicians, they are people who have historically been not involved in politics, and America is fed up with politicians and their promises and lies. So Fuck Yeah Trump 2016.
>>
>>55867162
>right after taking a big leap in the polls

Kek.
>>
File: 1446507577271.jpg (130 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
1446507577271.jpg
130 KB, 676x673
>>55866930
His immigration stance sounds similar to Trump's minus the wall. Wasn't he pro-Amnesty before Trump came out against it?

>forming a Sunni led coalition to be the brunt of the forces.

You mean the guys that just retreat the minute ISIS shows up?

>more aggressive stances on Russia so they can't expand without consequences.

Why is this a good thing? Please explain. Why can't we ally with Russia?

>>55867162
>I'm saying he's stagnated.
You guys have been saying similar shit since he's started.
>>
>>55867162
Except that he has now Arsoned The Carson. 41% in new polls, can't wait till he hits 100%
>>
File: 1439855602965.jpg (442 KB, 935x1194) Image search: [Google]
1439855602965.jpg
442 KB, 935x1194
Trump can win if crime by illegal immigrants rises and the threat of ISIS rises during the election time.

He would crush Bernie, Shillary will be a bit tougher but if what I said above is a problem around election time all hail President Trump
>>
>>55867281
>>55867392
Sauce or GTFO.
>>
>>55867230

He's already promised not to drop out whatsoever. He did sign that thing claiming that he'd support the Republican nominee if it isn't him, but apart from that I can't see him dropping out. He'd receive tons of backlash from both his enemies and his current supporters. It wouldn't be a sound business decision.
>>
>>55867393
For winning the debate. NOT support.
>>
File: 1447295695946-1.jpg (67 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
1447295695946-1.jpg
67 KB, 250x269
I put this on a t-shirt
>>
>>55853658
he can. ronald reagan was an actor who hated commies more than anything and he won.
>>
>>55859283
>attractive black man all the niggers who don't usually vote will vote for
It seemed obvious to me.
>>
File: obama's legacy.png (47 KB, 626x380) Image search: [Google]
obama's legacy.png
47 KB, 626x380
>>55867272

The Democrats are honestly finished if they don't win this election.

>>55867392
He was part of the Gang of Eight, which made the biggest amnesty bill ever.
>>
>People in this thread think Americans vote based on issues

About 7% of voters vote based on a candidates stance on issues. The rest either vote party line or because they find a candidate to have a better image.
>>
>>55853658
I don't really care who wins. He's a cocksucking shill like the rest of them, although /pol/ likes to pretend otherwise because of epic maymays and the fact that we've been flooded with Redditards over the past few years. American politics are an even bigger shitshow than my country's.
Bernie doesn't give a fuck about you, Shillary doesn't give a fuck about you, and Trump doesn't give a fuck about you. Vote all you want, the plan won't change.
>>
>>55867655
Yeah but I honestly think he is only running because be knows it'll make him money. I don't think he has any intention of winning.
>>
>>55867924
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (13 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
13 KB, 500x250
>>55867999
RELAX BRO
>>
>>55867964
You really thought in the fall of 2007 that a black junior senator would be able to beat the Clinton machine and then go on to beat the Republicans and win the presidency? You should sell stock tips dude, you're a whiz.
>>
>>55867999
Yeah the plan may not change but the inevitable will be more entertaining with trump at the helm.
>>
>>55867392
As Marco has said it's imperative to protect our allies. As it stands Russia uses its natural resources to bully former soviet satellite states and a Putin led Russia cannot be allied with which is why they're constantly expanding their influence wherever they are. Arming up our allies again to have some leverage against Russia is what we need.

He also wants to secure the South China sea particularly because as he's noted we have very important trade deals with countries like the Phillipines, Japan, and South Korea which will be economic juggernauts for the next 75 years. It's important to protect that rather than embolden our rival.

His h1b program is also a great deal for businesses. Increase the amount of h1b workers, but they can't just do so without hiring an American first. Each business before applying for Rubio's h1b program would have to advertise the job to Americans for 180 days, if they violate the rule they're banned from using the program.

I just think Rubio understands the foreign policies better than other candidates.
>>
>>55867965

They lost Illinois governorship. ILLINOIS
>>
>>55868132
You have to realize how little the average voter knows about politics in order to get real predictions.
I bet you think hillary will win the primary too.
>>
>>55868047

How could dropping out make him any money? Why would he run in the first place? Have you seen how many people have cut ties with him over his positions?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2016#Illegal_immigration_and_border_security

Go there, then scroll down to "Reactions to comments on illegal immigration".

If he wasn't making so many "inflammatory" comments, then I would agree with you, but nobody would fuck themselves over so thoroughly. Besides, if he wins, and fixes the economy and all that jazz, then it will only benefit him.

Oh, and before you say that he's working together with the people cutting ties with him, just remember that Macy's stocks have dropped 33% since they cut ties. No one would do that. Not even for Trump.
>>
WHEN YOU WISH
UPON AN ANON
DREAMS
COME
TRUE!
>>
>>55862394
There's a huge reason. Most conservatives won't vote for him. Trump needs 50%+ support to get the nomination. Sure 25% is great when there's 17 candidates, but as people drop out, I don't think they will go to trump. Most republicans say they would NEVER vote for trump.
>>
Myself, along with lots of my friends that have never registered to vote (mid 20s) are all registering to vote republican for trump. He's the only canidate that has me slightly excited for politics like obama did for the nigs in 08. I've never been on /pol/ until recently and im trying to figure out how nevada caucuses work. I read the nevada's gov site about it and it sounded like you just show up and kinda vote in february but im stupid and confused on the process. I want so badly to build the wall and make america great again
>>
>>55868801
because he is too liberal
>>
>>55869071

He is the least liberal candidate.
>>
No. He's a very good puppet filler for an otherwise extremely boring election.

It'll be a few more months before you kiddos realize this
>m-m-muh polls

silly kids and their polls that consider .05% of the actual voting base. The dominant voting population isn't even monitoring this shit.
>>
Is anyone else planning on killing themselves if Donald Trump isn't elected president? I have a loaded revolver in my nightstand drawer just waiting...
>>
>>55853658
as much as i would like for him to be president remeber...

He's best friends with hillary and bill clinton.

he's doing it to divide and delute the republican vote.

He will not be the republican candidate and he'll go independent to split the vote.

Pic related. it was taken at donald's wedding. the clintons had front row steats.
>>
>>55869470

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
>>55860438
I'm not going to insult you like the majority of people on this board. Your facts are a little off. He did not obtain his fortune through inheriting real estate, he used a loan given to him by his father (that he had to pay back with interest) and despite being told by experts and the disapproval of his father, he purchased real estate in sectors experts believed were dying because he knew the potential and kept up to date with pending projects for those areas and because of these strategic moves he made a fortune.
>>
>>55862658
I believe he is the only current Republican nominee that when he is placed up against Hillary in a debate, will not hold any punches. He will lay her out. It really won't take much, there is no real defense for all her scandals and when she pulls SJW cards all he has to say is "I believe the government has gotten too large, we should not be wasting time, resources and energy on matters that can be solved at a state level. Don't let the government run your lives"
>>
>>55869153
in what possible way is he not the most moderate candidate running, and the most liberal coming from the right?
>>
>>55853658
After the Paris attacks, Trump's dominance for the remainder of the election is guaranteed. This is your next Pres, America.

Congratulations.
>>
>>55865445
That look in their eyes, you just KNOW
>>
>>55861781
>not getting 420 electoral votes bc he is a meme
>>
>>55866867

Colorado is a swing state
>>
I usually am a center-left person but I honestly think I would vote for Trump just for the "lulz." It doesn't matter to me who really wins or looses, but I want to see some "liberal tears" if a democrat looses.
>>
>>55868801
Too late his most recent polls have him at 32-42. He is absorbing carsons base bc they are even more autistic than trumps, and if he wins repubs HAVE to go with him, bc if they don't he'll go independent, split the vote and Hillary win.
>>
>>55866885
>Repealing a completely ineffective system that only fucks everyone over
Whoa what a radical, I'm voting for Hillary now, thanks anon
>>
>>55869153

http://ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidate_ratings_and_scorecards#Crowdpac

Do you ever stop watching television?
>>
why was he going off about Hillary being a murderer if they are actually friends
>>
If Trump became president, posted something offensive on Facebook and then somebody removed his post, censored him or banned him from the site, could Facebook get in trouble?
>>
>>55869153
Absolutely not. He is the single candidate who is most in-line with classic liberal principles.
>>
any good videos of Trump when he was younger?
>>
>>55871287
>He is the single candidate who is most in-line with classic liberal principles.

Which is considered conservative in this country since what...the 1970s?
>>
>>55863663

I can't believe how fucking based Trump is.

He even hates the right MMA fighters.
>>
>>55863663
if he loses this comment is going to come back and bite him in the ass.

>Glad to see that @realDonaldTrump lost the presidential election last night. Was soundly beaten - not a nice person!
>>
>>55853658
He was elected president on 11/13/15.
>>
>>55868171
1st paragraph: absolutely.
2nd paragraph: too true.
3rd paragraph: needs more wall, but good.

Would vote trump/rubio
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.