[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democratic Candidates Struggle With Message After Paris Attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
Why is that, /pol/?
>http://recode.net/2015/11/15/democratic-candidates-struggle-with-message-after-paris-attacks
>>
>>55853596
I think it has something to do with their incontinence
>>
>>55853596
Bernie doesn't want to be assertive on things he has no concept of understanding.
>climate change causes terrorism
Really?

Hillary just wants to be politically correct, akin to Obama.
>fight terrorism, not islam, send in more refugees, nothing but solidarity for the resulting massacres
>>
Yeah whatever. Scumbags all of them. I hope they crash and burn as hard as they're trying to bury the republican party.
>>
It's funny how attacks like these expose the left for being traitors. For some reason, we put up wit their light treason when everything feels safe, but when shit like Paris happens, we get reminded, "oh yeah, leftists are traitors."
>>
But the modern american is a limp wristed retard

how can they possibly be struggling?
>>
>>55853782

Don't be ridiculous, of course climate change causes terrorism.
>>
>>55853782
>Bernie doesn't want to be assertive on things he has no concept of understanding.
then why is he so assertive on economics?
>>
>>55854075
Climate change gets muslims so hot, it sets them off
>>
>>55853596
Liberalism only works in times of peace where they can make up strawman threats to fight with whiny social activism.

Then some people get fucking massacred in a theater by terrorists and suddenly nobody gives a fuck about the wage gap or hurt fee fees.
>>
What they say?!
What they say?!
>>
>>55853596
I was wondering the same thing and I came to the conclusion that none of them give a shit.
The Sanders campaign was trying to stop the Paris/ISIS questions.
Clinton was obviously prepared to make some PC response about Islam and got called out.
O'Malley didn't even have a plan.
Remember that each of them new more than a day in advance these questions would come up.
Meanwhile, you get every single GOP candidate chiming into Sunday morning panels trying to get their very specific plans out. I even trust Jeb on the issue.
>>
File: 1446844848186.jpg (30 KB, 380x338) Image search: [Google]
1446844848186.jpg
30 KB, 380x338
>>55853596

>Lefties struggle with message

Seeing as they've just been repeating the same buzzwords heedless of reality for the last 6 years, I'm hardly fucking surprised.
>>
Because democrats don't care about western civilization and just capitulate and keep kowtowing to terrorist demands
>>
>>55854021
I can't wait until we go full retard on the left

In 2017 we'll be rounding people up for that #notallmuslims tweet they made, it will be glorious
>>
>>55854075
>Miley Cyrus sucking a black shaft to the right
I can't take news media seriously anymore. Any stupid fuck with an opinion and basic literacy can say whatever they want on a blog.
>>
>>55853782
>>55854157

If we don't tackle climate change now, we're in for an absolute nightmare.
>>
>>55853596
Because they know they are finished.

Drums of war now echo the debates.
>>
>>55853782
>climate change causes terrorism
>Really?

Yes, indirectly. The drought in Syria is one of the reasons why the protests started, the economy was fucked.
>>
>>55853596
Because Dems like to make their bones decrying Republican national security stances like "let's kill ragheads before they kill us" etc.

Hard to say that when ragheads killed a shitload of people in a tolerant, vibrant, progressive, amazing, perfect, and diverse place like Paris.

Very difficult to argue that yurop is one some enlightened path we should follow when that massacre is the course.
>>
copypasta my answer from another thread

http://nypost.com/2015/11/15/two-syrian-refugees-among-seven-terrorists-in-paris-attacks/

but you had advanced warning you fucks. weapons sent to refugees 2 months ago in greece that they found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X52WsbRV_4g [Embed]
>>
>>55853596
Before they were campaigning against the GOP on peace, and now that the public wants war they have to scramble to make plans for it.
>>
>>55854317
WHAT
>>
Bernie Sanders is a fucking retard when it comes to articulating himself.
>>
>>55854280

It's basically the >free market version of North Korean media censorship, which is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>55854333
That's Syria.
What of Pakistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Morocco, Algeria and Iran?
>>
>>55854280
Exactly the case my man

You don't ever take """""""""journalism""""""""""""" from the meme age seriously, you use it to find sources and Twitter accounts to follow
>>
>>55854063
Why can't Mexicans all vote for nationalists like Trump? Then I'd be fine with open borders.
>>
>>55854273
>rounding em up

I hope not. It depends how far they push the pendulum before it finally gets too heavy and swings back on them.

I'm starting to really wish they'd just stop pushing. I feel like I'm getting a sense of how much energy is getting stored. Is no one else getting unnverved by this? I don't actually want DOTR.
>>
>>55854429

I think it's because he's never really been challenged on his stances before. Vermont's a very, very liberal and small state, and he's never particularly gotten much done on the Federal level.

He's used to running campaigns where he states his position, and then just pretty much gets reelected. He's never been in a real fight against people who disagree with him on a fundamental level, and he can't handle it.
>>
>>55854333
I remember when California had their drought, they bombed themselves and blamed Obama

Oh wait that didn't happen
>>
>>55853596
Canada, mate, please. Can we stop greentexting links?
>>
File: currentyeartimetellingman.jpg (362 KB, 1911x1071) Image search: [Google]
currentyeartimetellingman.jpg
362 KB, 1911x1071
>>55853596
>>
>>55854414

They're really going all out.
>>
>>55854729
Huh. Looking back on that video that's pretty fucking dark and disgusting. Thanks slimey limey
>>
>>55854824
Someone needs to take these people to an economics 101 class so they learn basic logic
>>
>>55854317

I can't take the threat from climate change seriously at the moment.

We've seen repeatedly how effectively a small group of people at the top can manufacture hugely effective propaganda campaigns and/or just take unilateral action quietly.

If climate change was a fuckhueg threat, we'd be seeing everyone of note shilling for nuclear power.

As it stands, climate change is being treated like a profitable business investment by the owners of memenewable energy industries. If it will become a problem, then I'm guessing there's already a solution that will magically appear once we sacrifice more freedumz to save le environment.

(Though tbf, the oceans are fucked)
>>
>>55854939

I don't know, they're pretty insightful based on the comments.
>>
>>55853596

bernie looks more like he's struggling with his Depends adult diapers.
>>
>>55854824
jesus...
>>
File: 138394252158.gif (3 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
138394252158.gif
3 MB, 500x250
>>55854317
>>
>>55853596
I feel like this picture perfectly captures the race to become the democratic nominee

>bernie clearly doesn't want to be there
>clinton is trying to appear human while suppressing her shear glee of being the nominee
>nobody else is even there.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.