[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>b-but it's the death of Europe! >It's their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: reality.jpg (158 KB, 834x437) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
158 KB, 834x437
>b-but it's the death of Europe!
>It's their war not mine!
You're all safe and free to believe whatever retarded edgy garbage you choose. A tiny fraction of those fleeing certain persecution and/or death head for Europe in an attempt to live in a place that will give them the freedom and safety you take for granted everyday and somehow you are the victims right? Kill yourselves.
>>
>>55852368
most of the immigrants are in europe. "displaced" doesn't mean they left their country.
>>
>>55852368
You're up a bit early there, aren't you m8?
>>
>>55852368
also it's not just syrians going to europe. many other countries have immigrants going there.
>>
>>55852544
>12:50pm on east coast
>10:50 on west coast
You're a bit stupid there, aren't you bud?
>>
>>55852368
Germany would disagree

also Ausie? how many of them did you take?
>>
>>55852368
its a little early to shitpost
aussie shitpost usually starts in ~4 hours
>>
File: fr.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
fr.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>55852786
School holidays m8
>>
>12 million people running away from Isis which has 300,000 soldiers
>>
File: gsi2-overview-1.png (23 KB, 290x778) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-overview-1.png
23 KB, 290x778
statistics say otherwise
>>
>>55852368
No. They want to go to a place that will give them welfare. There is no possibility for them to integrate; not only do they lack the ability, they lack the willingness to try. So there is no real point for them to be there.

May I remiund you that Saudi Arabia is extremely rich, has the space to take refugees, has a compatible culture...and has taken zero refugees.

And has taken almost zero criticism for doing so.

While I agree there is a high degree of human tragedy in the scenario, fleeing the country instead of standing and fighting the oppression will not lead to a good outcome. You just open whichever country you flee to be infected by the culture which destroyed your original country.

Fix the country so people can live there. Don't have people move to a different country.
>>
>>55852368
syria only has a population of like 20 million so they're probably still in syria. nice meme image tho
>>
>>55852368
We dont owe them anything.
Fuck off shitskin losers bitches
>>
>>55852368
Why don't they go back and fight for their home.
>>
>>55852368

>only 6% are in Europe

Yeah because the people going there aren't fucking Syrian.
>>
That 6% reproduces and it becomes 10%, then 15%, then 30%.
>>
>>55852368
please send the other 94% to australia
>>
File: 1447616335049.png (327 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1447616335049.png
327 KB, 610x488
> 12 million
> country of 17 million
>>
>>55852368
I agree, Jordan alone took 4 million.
>>
>>55854968
>May I remiund you that Saudi Arabia is extremely rich, has the space to take refugees, has a compatible culture...and has taken zero refugees.
>And has taken almost zero criticism for doing so.
Saudi Arabia is Godlike tier based. This is how you should deal with welfare seekers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sBblZwkLIg
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.