[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose one, and only one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: 6255.jpg (19 KB, 216x367) Image search: [Google]
6255.jpg
19 KB, 216x367
Choose one, and only one.
>>
>>55851615
>choose neither
>wish there was a button to kill all people of low intelligence
>OP would be the only one killed
>>
File: hipster.jpg (106 KB, 457x640) Image search: [Google]
hipster.jpg
106 KB, 457x640
>I guess this means goodbye, cruel world.
>>
Kill Obama and Tony Abbott with a push of a button? Sorry muslims
>>
>>55851717along with you mind you

Mudslims
>>
>>55851615
None. All life is precious.
>>
Jews

Muslims are only a threat because Jews have destroyed Western culture.

If the West was strong again France could glass all the kebabs by itself in an afternoon.
>>
>>55851899
>Staying loyal to the king
>Living in a frozen wasteland
>calling other people stupid
>>
push both
a man chooses a slave obeys
>>
>>55851615
Neither, big business is neither Jewish or Muslim.
>>
We need to eradicate religion entirely
>>
File: trumpttt.jpg (128 KB, 769x942) Image search: [Google]
trumpttt.jpg
128 KB, 769x942
both
>>
Jews

Then we are free to sort out the muslims our selves
>>
>>55852065
>jews
>religious
>>
>>55851915
This.
>>
>>55852100
Checked
>>
>>55851615
Muslims.

There will still be radical SJWs and leftists even if every Jew was eradicated.
>>
>>55851615
>1.6 billion mudslime
>15 million jew

Is this even a question?
>>
Kill all Niggers
>>
pick the top one and leave the bottom one alone.
>>
Kill all muslims of course
>>
>>55851615
Kill all humans
>>
>try to press top button
>button jams, get struck by lightning

Muslims it is
>>
>>55851615
OK, does killing all jews kill all jews throughout time? If so, choosing that one will prevent Islam from ever existing.
>>
Jews

The muslims would scatter like Orcs when Sauron was defeated
>>
>>55852100
>>55852042

Choosing both will just activate one of them at random.

>>55851717
Then you die, and one gets activated at random

>>55852631
Kills everyone presently thats either one or the other.

Cannot deny the religion either. If you believe deep inside that you are one or the other, then you will die.
>>
>>55852224

>Jews have a deeply rooted scheme going on that is allowing them to control the populace, seemingly unstoppable after 70 years of pro-Jew propaganda
>Not routing out the Jews and their schemes first and then wiping all the muslims out with military might since muslims are too dumb to do anything intelligent
>Thinking numbers matter
>>
>>55852648
Keked audibly.
>>
Christians 100%
>>
Muslims.
Jews wouldnt be much of a threat with Muslims gone.

Jews would feel safe and stop tryharding to destroy the world, with Muslims gone. Muslims are the only danger to jews.

Also, Muslims are also the main tool the Jews use to destroy society.
Also, removing all Muslims would fix alot of third world countries, and fix global overpopulation.
>>
>>55851908
Nah we are not all the same
>>
>>55851615
Muslims. Jews are honestly necessary because they keep everyone else in check
>>
YOU KNOW I HAVE BUTTON LIKE THIS
IT SAYS EASY ON IT
AND WHEN I PRESS IT IT SAYS "THAT WAS EASY"
I ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY TO BUY THIS FROM STAPLES
WHY?
>>
>>55851615
Muslims.

I worked as a hotel receptionists we had inhabitants from israel, they we're bitchy about everything but if you know their buttons they settle down.

Muzzies on the other hand fucking stink, threaten people in their own country and murder innocent people.
>>
>>55851615

Gotta go jews just because their of their poisonous influence. It's a tough one though especially after paris.
>>
Muslims, Jews can be dealt with later especially since their numbers are much smaller. Muslims are the more immediate threat
>>
>>55853251
I have one of those, it's amazing.

>>55851615
Muslims, easily. Jews are fine, they just have a tendency to get overconfident and push too far every few generations, but it usually resolves itself one way or another. With Muslims, that resolution comes at the cost of a long and expensive war, which you'll have to fight all over again in a hundred years time.
>>
>>55851615
Kill all jews and convert to Islam.

I'm a man so Islam wouldn't hurt me as much as jews hurt us.

If I was a women I would nuke the muslims though.
>>
>>55853636
>I have one of those, it's amazing.
BUT WHY?!
>>
>>55851615
Can't kill all the Jews - without the Eternal people this world has no purpose.
Might as well just kill yourself instead, like Hitler did.
>>
>>55851615
Of course fucking jews, without them pushing white guilt on europe, mudslimes could be contained within their own countries. Anyone saying kill all muslims has clearly fallen for jewish propaganda
>>
Kill all muslims
>>
Muslims, just more of them and most of them arent worth anything. Also the jews gave us Seinfeld so that helps them to stay
>>
Muslims. Easy. There's over 1.5 billion of them. Not only does this get rid of a terrible religion, and vermin like ISIS along with it, it also helps alleviate overpopulation,
>>
>>55851615
Kill jews.

Muslims aren't so damn tricky and spread fucking everywhere on influential positions like jews.

We can deal with muslims with the armies, they're pretty shit at technology, they're pretty shit with discipline, they're pretty bad with strategy and tactics.

Make the middle east containment continent for muslims, relocate all christians and what not.
>>
>>55854973
That's a shit idea that would never work.
>>
Jews. They're the only thing holding the rest of the world back from destroying the mudslime menace.
>>
>>55851615
Muslims, then we kill the jews ourselves.
>>
>>55853775
The rationale behind your decision making is disgusting and short sighted. You are everything wrong with humanity.
>>
Muslims, except Turks.
>>
>>55852860

>hurdur da joos da joos fap fap fap

Yeah, whatever. Muslims are a genuine threat, kill non-Muslims in every culture they infest, and their average IQ is around 80; they contribute nothing of value to the human race. Muslims get the red button, every time.
>>
>>55855333
Humanity doesn't deserve it. If you want proof just look at your country.
>>
>>55851615
I'm pushing both because I hate both. :^)
>>
>>55851615
Muslims. The Jews are already dying out due to low birth rates and infertility.
>>
>>55855065
of course it would.
Mostly because Pakistanis, Iranians, Egyptians and most of normal islamic world would never support Saudi Arabia and the rest for whom the containament continent would be. And they actually don't mind staying in their own country, they prefer it.

Notice how all these extremists are US funded, either directly or through saudi arabia. Notice how most of them come from countries and regions US "liberated" and "helped"

Tbh, if there was a button to destroy your country, i'd pick it before any other.
>>
>>55851615

Muslims. There are more of them.
>>
>>55852109
Agreed 100%
>>
check my flag
JUICE of course!
>>
Jew are cause
Muslim are consequence
eliminate cause
Kill jew
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.