[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a converter anything!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: israel flag.jpg (11 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
israel flag.jpg
11 KB, 250x188
No autists, currently converting to Judaism
>>
>Sweden
>>
>Sweden
>>
>Sweden
>>
>Sweden
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 640x960
>>55851168
>Sweden
>>
>Sweben
>>
>Sweden
>>
DUDE
SWEDES
LMAO
>>
How does one convert?
What is the process?

Pros/cons?
>>
Is it because they're winning the race war that you're converting?
>>
>>55851168
See you in hell, apostate.
>>
>>55851435
DUDE
CORRUPTION
LMAO
>>
>>55851168
Are you changing your name to Chaim?
>>
>>55851493
Good start is to talk to a Rabbi within the stream you want to convert in, he/she will based on your knowledge guide you from there. Generally a year of study, following a beit din, 3 judges who approves your conversion. Conservative and orthodox stream demand circumcision on men if you havent already.
>>
>>55851647
Lo
>>
>>55851168
How painful is circumcision?
>>
>>55851949
I did it when I was 10 years old, so I dont have any memory from it.
>>
>"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - Jesus

You fucked up, bro.
>>
>>55851168
How do you manage to transform your mother into a jew?
>>
>>55851168
Circumcision is a bitch, huh? Persevere though brah, leave these goys behind.
>>
>>55852297
Already done circumcision
>>
Got chopped at 30 here and converted Orthodox.

>>55852127
We don't need to come to the father, he already made his everlasting covenant with us. Or don't you believe in the Old Testament, Anon?
>>
>>55852459
How long did your process take? Any previous knowledge before consulting with a Rabbi?
>>
>Sweden
>>
>>55852525
About a year, I had decided to convert when I was much younger.
I have since learned Hebrew and travel to Israel every year or two. My wife converted with me, but she was a patrilineal Jew, if you believe in such a thing.
>>
>>55852625
For someone who was studied about Judiasm for 2 years and been certain to convert for more than two years, and been attending weekly services for about 5 months in a conservative stream, how long would you say it would take? The conversion itself will be done in the US
>>
Thoughts on Jesus of Nazareth?
>>
>>55853211
Doesnt mean anything to us
>>
>>55852916
If you can convince the lead rabbi to give you "credit" for that, he might convert you on the spot. But they are trained basically to make you wait a long time to make sure you understand the gravity of the decision.

If you're going to be in Europe for a while, hop a flight to Israel and experience it. Bet din or no, I didn't feel really converted until I was standing in Jerusalem. And bearing the weight of the fact that 100s of millions of people want to kill me for no reason.
>>
>>55851168
What made you convert if this is true and not a meme? Did you get cut? I was born to kike parents and I honestly wish I wasn't as I was cut at birth.
>>
My ancestors were Jews, they migrated from Portugal/Spain to the Americas 350 years ago.
My family does not follow jewish traditions over generations (now all of them are Catholics), and all them prefer not to talk about it

The fact that my ancestors were Jewish 350 years ago influence on conversion?
>>
>>55853589
Ive been to Israel. My age is 20 if it matters, and ill have an appointment with the lead rabbi(within his congregation in the US) December 1. Do you have any advice in general? Something i should mention etc.
>>
>>55853267
Without him Judaism is incomplete
>>
>>55853683
Faith and believe in God, nature of the universe, the purpose of a human being
>>
>>55853899
Is he going to suck your dick?
>>
>>55851403

hi pris
>>
>>55853979
What drew you to Judaism over other religions?
>>
>>55854248
Ive always been an Israel supporter and felt a attraction to Judaism and Israel. Sadly i cant explain it other than it is a feeling i have.
>>
>>55854436
So you are a weeb, but for Israel.
Nice.
>>
>>55854436
Doesn't sound like a very sound reason to convert IMO. Have you always been spiritual/had a belief in god? Are your parents religious?
>>
>>55854547
No i havent always been spiritual, it started after I began questioning the universe, the world itself and our purpose as humans
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.