[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam dies with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1
File: allahhusnackbar.jpg (9 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
allahhusnackbar.jpg
9 KB, 220x229
I'm a US born mudslime that has renounced the faith of my fathers. I do not practice it. I won't teach it to my children.

My mother is a paki transplant to the states whose heart bleeds for the refugees and European slimes. Every day I have to heart more of her wailing about how the US created groups like ISIS and she is constantly donating to refugee support groups.

The behavior of refugees in Europe sickens me and while I still feel some kind of shitskin solidarity to these people they act in a way that kills that camaraderie in me.

Are there others like me here?
>>
Just remember that islam is a political system that offers nothing be tyranny. There is no human rights. There is no democracy. There is a caliph, and his word is law. So really, it is totally insane to be a muslim and support islam. It is not in your individual self interest. Muslim countries are so unstable because they are always on the brink of some political disaster, because no one believes in a common core set of humanitarian principles, instead it is dog eat dog.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwfLhVL5X-U
>>
>>55850662
i'm assuming this is the wrong board to ask that question
>>
>>55850991

There was an atheist egyptian earlier today. But there have otherwise been fewer me-flags since friday.
>>
>>55850917
>>55850991
No, I browse pol frequently and find myself agreeing with the view points. Wondering if there are other self-loathing slimes here.
>>
>>55851372
that's what i mean, i think you'd have to be self loathing prior to coming to /pol/ in order to not rage at this board.

I don't think there are many red pilled muslims.
>>
Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you feel betrayed and faithless, but you did the right thing. Islam promotes war and violence to innocent people for having their own beliefs.
>>
>>55851372
/r/exislam
>>
>>55850662
I am a Ashkenazi Jew who despises multiculturalism and how my people play the victim to manipulate popular opinion and enable other minorities. I hate every liberal Jew I've ever met in Hebrew school, and I consider myself an (very nationalistic) American before a Hebrew.
>>
>>55852721
ALL SHITSKINS ARE KILL
>>
>>55850662

You're an American. We have pretty limited values that you must follow. If you follow those, you are an American and even if I disagree with you I will still defend you.
>>
>>55850662
man you desis are pathetic fucks

I'm also an exmuslim but not because I want to suck up to whitey like you.
>>
>>55850662
Yeah m8 there are others like us here.
>>
>>55850662
Bro whay do you think about the US's role in promoting Islamism? America turned secular Afghanistan into jihad central, and at the same time turned Pakistan into Saudi Arabia Junior by hanging Bhutto and installing Zia ul Haq.

America is on the side of the kebabs. How do you reconcile all of this?
>>
>>55853039
With the way things are today I'd do better with whitey if I was devout and claimed they didn't represent Islam.
>>
>>55853386
lol no

Anyway I lean more towards this >>55853214
guy's thinking. Islam is shit, muslims are also very deluded but terrorism donning the face of islam is a direct consequence of the west's actions and interactions in the middle east.

Also all this >hurr #Prayforparis stuff is really annoying when coupled with >hurr kill all mudslims because these people don't realize that muslims are the primary victims of these terrorists - and why is this you ask? Because America and the west have essentially enabled people with such an ideology to be able to attain power to a point where they can terrorize local populace.

And believe me, france reacting by bombing syria is of no benefit at all to france, all it does is bring harm to many innocents while killing perhaps a few terrorists, the civilians there will look and say "well the west is bombing us now" and then be persuaded by terrorists to even further their numbers.

Any sorts of terror attack that happens whether in the middle east or the west is a direct consequence of the west's constant interference and meddling, that some terror attacks spill over to the west is an obvious side effect that wasn't brought into consideration.
>>
>>55853848
>post
You know that scene in Predator where Arnie and the black guy slap 5 and shake hands?

Youre my nigga, Dylan.
>>
My father is Egyptian and my mother is from the West Bank. Both are muslims making me a muslim. Honestly, I feel like we're just a cancer. The ideology that has been rooted in our culture is extremely dangerous and I used to blame others for it until I took history classes at Uni and realized that violence are part of the core values of Islamic teachings. True, most muslims do not participate in violent acts, but most muslims, including my parents, justify Radical Islamic behavior by blaming Christians, Jews, or America.

It's disgusting and I've actually moved out and refuse to talk to my parents because of their idiotic beliefs and I'm pissed off that they wanted me to think like them. Now, thanks to fucking Jihadists, I'll probably end up getting shot in the coming race war, even though I'm just a normal guy that hates Islam as much as most people.
>>
>>55850662
Welcome to the civilized world, it's good to have you here.
>>
>>55854999
Trips of truth. You're welcome in the US. Help us in the fight by exposing Islam's true colors. People are more likely to listen to you since you were on that side for most of your life.
>>
>>55850662
you can find peace in Christ.
>>
>>55855420
You can find it at the bottom of a bottle too.
>>
>>55855420
stfu, all. ALL religions are mere catalysts for war.

#rektd
>>
Are you a slime? Are your parents slimes?

What do you mean by the "behavior of refugees"? Elaborate.
>>
>>55855501
upvoted, i'll send you reddit gold soon too
>>
>>55854999
>talk to my parents because of their idiotic beliefs and I'm pissed off that they wanted me to think like them
damn son

I could never tell my parents I don't really believe in islam. To them the terrorists are 'not real muslims', I tried explaining to my mother that the likes of daesh are muslim no matter how you look at it.

tfw even though I look sandnigger I have an italian sounding last name, and an ambiguous first name so I'll pass the should we shoot this dunecoon test

>>55855420
One thing I dislike more than devout muslims, devout christians who are spics/black/phillipino. It's like the other end of the retarded spectrum.

>mfw some asian once assumed I was muslim so I went with the flow and she started crying telling me she wants me to accept christ and that mohammed is the devil
my sides were gone that day
>>
>>55854999
Nice trips akhi. Non-SJW white Palestine supporter here.

Fyi, the PLO, PFLP and other such groups weren't founded by Muslims. Daoud Mikhail, and George Habash were born Christian and the latter was an avowed atheist. Edward Said did more for Palestine than any Allah Snackbar ever did, and he is on record saying he doubts a God exists.

Raja Shehadeh sums it up very well:

"There is no place like the Holy Land to make one cynical about religion."

Palestine needs more Edward Said and less Izz ad Deen.
>>
>>55855599
>One thing I dislike more than devout muslims, devout christians who are spics/black/phillipino. It's like the other end of the retarded spectrum.

Why do you hate Black/Hispanic/Filipino Christians? Why do you hate Muslims for that matter?
>>
>>55855597
one tip 4 u ma lady. don't forget to clap yourself on your way out
>>
I'm an atheist from a Muslim family but I deeply hate ex-Muslims because they turn into edgy degenerates, some even turn pro-Israeli. You just want to drink alcohol and have sex with whores. I want more people to be Muslim because I'm sick and tired of Western degeneracy.
>>
>>55855926
You don't have to turn it into a false dichotomy. You can be ex Muslim and still hate Israel. I hate Israel for the same reason i hate Islamic fundamentalism. It's actually more consistent.
>>
>>55853848
Well maybe it was wrong to medle with them. yeah that true and all but they have alot of internal problems too. you can't just ingore that the middle-east was and always will be a broken piece of shit. Bomb everything flat, send all these fucking refugees back and let them rebuild a modern country. fuck all the sandniggers.
A refugee camp got planted in my town, and let me tell you these people are fucking savages. Death to every single one of them. If the draft gets reinstated i'll be the first in line to go shoot some of these sheepfuckers.
>>
>>55850662
FALSEFLAG.
Youd literally be killed for apostesy.
>>
>>55855926
I'll take some drunk assholes who sleep around over ankle washing suicide bombers.
>>
>>55856058
I said "some," see? You're drunk. Proves my point.
>>
>>55855752
I don't hate anyone, just dislike them automatically you know? No fedora I understand that religion is good for some people and helps them get through life but some people I've met like that asian are just beyond belief. I only mentioned those because I've had experience with them, I guess I just dislike people who are openly devoutly religious? I don't hate muslims either but one time I started to dislike a friend was when we were talking and he says "inshallah X will one day become a muslim, you have to help me give dawah to him, we'll get good deeds and get jannah", I was bewildered lel.

>>55855926
Also this. Although I'd argue that muslims who drink alcohol/do drugs/go to nightclubs/get gfs/etc. are even more of scumbags.

>mfw some somali I know at uni tells me to come pray and tells me it's haram to miss prayers
>mfw at night he goes to nightclubs and 110% drinks alcohol and whatnot
dunno how these people function

>>55856062
>If the draft gets reinstated i'll be the first in line to go shoot some of these sheepfuckers.
nah you'll keep shitposting from your parents basement, it's better that way for you, wouldn't want you to be shitting your pants on the first day of the job
>>
>>55856172

Most suicide bombers aren't very devout, the 9-11 bombers went drinking and to strip clubs before they ran into the tours.

Hell, suicide is strictly forbidden in Islam. Its mostly a political thing.
>>
>>55856062
>you can't just ingore that the middle-east was and always will be a broken piece of shit.

m8, just go look up photos of Afghanistan or Iran in the 1950s and 1960s. Or go read up about Gamal Abdel Nasser who was the president of Egypt in the 60s. The region was not always a broken piece of shit, and lots of places were getting better and more modern and more tolerant.

Even today, places like Bahrain, Oman, UAE, Kuwait aren't complete and total shit shows. They aren't good by any measure but they aren't vile and savage places.

And if it wasn't for meddling, those places would have gotten better and more secular and less theocratic.

It was the West and its proxy wars and meddling that did all this. These heavily armed and capable militants didn't just pop in to the middle east out of thin air.
>>
>>55856359
How do you convince degenerates who enjoy drinking and women to do something like 9/11 then?
>>
>>55856638

Same way you convince American soldiers who like drinking and women. You indoctrinate them with extremist politics which teaches them that X nation is the enemy and that they are making the world a better place by committing violence against them.

Or if you specifically need a suicide example, the Japanese kamikaze in WWII.
>>
>>55856359
Of course suicide bombers are devout. They deeply believe they are getting 72 virgins.
>>
>>55856638
[spoiler]inside job[/spoiler]
[spoiler]jet fuel can't melt steel beams[/spoiler]
>>
>>55856278
I'm an atheist white person who hates alcohol and degeneracy. I also happen to know a lot about Islam and the arab world. I even speak some 3arabe. Don't make assumptions ya ahbal.
>>
>>55856910

The 72 virgin thing is a meme. No suicide bomber is like "wow I will blow myself up to get 72 virgins". Nor is he likely very devout, because suicide is forbidden in Islam (along with the killing of innocents). Which is exactly why we see so many suicide bombers who drink and have sex all they want before they go off and kill themselves.

Has there ever ever been a terrorist organization, when giving a statement, say "we did it for the virgins"? No. They focus on the political aspects of what they are doing.

Its like saying "of course US soldiers are all devout, they deeply believe they are getting a halo and a little harp".
>>
>>55850662
Respect to you, brother in nation.

We need others like you.
>>
>>55853214

>America turned secular Afghanistan into jihad central

That was more MI6 at the behest of British Petroleum.

CIA helped a bit of course, but the CIA is always fucking about with little or no oversight, and the American public doesn't find out until 30 years too late for anyone to do anything about it.

Do you really think the average American would rather see an Ayatollah in power over a guy like Mossadegh? That's foolish.
>>
>>55850662

Hmmm do I side with the anti-faggot/anti-feminist Muslims or the kekold jew loving shit feces spamming shabboz

hmmmmm such a hard choice between the strong horse and the faggot weak one
>>
>>55850662
Taqqiyah
>>
>>55857908
Nice black or white fallacy senpai.
>>
>>55850662
This is not fun.... there are no muslimfags here
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.