[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, how plausible is this idea. We all create a pool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: haram.jpg (25 KB, 346x227) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
25 KB, 346x227
Hey /pol/, how plausible is this idea.

We all create a pool of money (lets say a lot of people donate $100) until we gather around $100,000. So what do we do with the money? We open a halal food restaurant in a city with a high muslim density somewhere in the US and Europe.

>inb4 go back to leftpol

Listen...

The catch is the food is not really made through halal process, we include small traces of pork within the food, and secretly document our food making process. We don't need an official halal certification, we can just call the restuarant 'Halal Mediterranean' or some shit like that.

2-3 years later we drop the bomb that the food isn't really halal, and we just tricked muslims into eating haram food with pork. Just imagine the outrage and butthurt we would cause.

What do you guys think?
>>
Take 100k and arm a group of pissed off europeans and start shooting shitskins.
>>
ITT: things that will never be organized.
>>
how about you suck my dick instead?
>>
Cool Dennis the Menace prank you fucking faggot. I'm sure that will end the culture war we're engaged in
>>
How drunk are you, you clown?
>>
>>55850171
Fund an anti-zionist, anti-salafist militia with those 100k
>>
>>55850171
100k for a Halal Restaurant?
Or
100k for 2000 AK-47s and a full clip to show dirty muzzies whose the boss in Europe?
>>
>>55850171
Great way to get your business burned down.
>>
>>55850718
>clip
>>
>>55850171
I mean, it's funny, but u can't be srs about this really happening.

instead just get $1,000 and help a gentleman like me to leave this shithole.
>>
File: 9536-106a.jpg (58 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
9536-106a.jpg
58 KB, 320x240
Here's an idea, we give away chocolate covered cherries but we replace the cherries with rancid mayonnaise. And then when the Muslims eat it they get grossed out.
>>
>>55850766
Tell us about how Brazil is a shithole, anon, can it certainly be truly horrible?
>>
>>55850171
they can eat pork if they don't know that they are eating pork,this plan won't work.
>>
>>55850869
Anon must be a poorfag,or live in Rio or other northeast shithole
>>
>>55850869
The violence is pretty bad, and we have the losing combination of being poor as fuck and having radical leftists in charge of the government
>>
>>55850934
this
>>
File: unnamed.png (67 KB, 344x427) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
67 KB, 344x427
The restaurant would be exploded
right after you reveal the haram prank. I thought that you would try
to kill as many mudslimes as possible by poisoning the food, but
I guess you're not smart enough for it, Op.
>>
This plan reminds me of Fry when he tried to prevent the marriage of his paradox self with Leela by giving them an inkless pen.

Makes me giggle all the time (I'm christian btw)
>>
>>55850869
pros
>climate is perfect, food is great and cheap.
>big booty all around

>80% of people are brown skinned poorfags
>all jobs pay shit
>no culture, values, good schools

I make plans to leave every month or so but end up pussying out cause I'm unskilled and would be a poorfag anywhere.

ps.: Southern Brazil is great. I live in mid-west, which is shit.
>>
>>55850171
Someone already did this. I think it was in Australia.
>>
>>55850171
wont matter because most muslims eat non-halal shit anyways but would never tell anyone.

It's like that white girl who secretly lets black guys fuck her anally. It's wrong and she knows but she doesn't tell anyone and nobody would ever know.

Muslims are the biggest hypocrites in the world.
>>
>>55851367
Well there's the experts opinion.
>>
>>55850718
>ak47

Why would we be shooting shit with shit
>>
File: 1415532200043.jpg (113 KB, 530x470) Image search: [Google]
1415532200043.jpg
113 KB, 530x470
>implying being tricked into eating pork is haram
All you're doing is allowing muslims to partake in the joys of delicious pork without any religious consequence.
>>
File: Neanderthal_close.jpg (171 KB, 1307x983) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthal_close.jpg
171 KB, 1307x983
>>55850171
You don't need to do this. You only need to put up the appearance of doing this. From that point on, every new halal restaurant is suspect, and no one will dare to eat at any of them.

A dozen well-coordinated trolls can pull this off for free.
>>
>>55852533
So, how do we start a rumor on halal restaurants really not selling halal food?
>>
>>55851643
>wont matter because most muslims eat non-halal shit anyways but would never tell anyone.
Pretty much this.

Stick to burying pig corpses on mosque construction sites, OP.
>>
>>55850171

Arrgh, why do Ameribros always post the most immature, poorly-thought-out ideas?

It's literally a drunk-frat-tier prank, man. It's like a small boy who tricks his sister into eating a cookie with snot inside.

Plus you didn't even consider the legal ramifications... you would be sued into eternal bankruptcy in a mudslime class-action lawsuit, and jail time would also be likely for "hate crimes".

Nah, brah. If you want to gather $100K and use it against the Islamic cancer, you have to devise a more intelligent plan.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bySPPZvcnXo
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.