[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fall of the American Empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: potomac-mills-12.jpg (344 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
potomac-mills-12.jpg
344 KB, 1620x1080
I visited Potomac Mills today, a mall just south of Washington DC and right next door to Quantico, home to the Marines, FBI academy, etc. My observations:

>95% non white, both customers and store staff. No shit.
>60% of the few white females 18+ were with black or dark Hispanic/Arab males. Half of those had babi in carriage.
>25% were CLEARLY Arab/middle eastern. This includes a range of fellows with the beard with no mustache, the hijab covering hair, AND THREE full hijab with full face covering (with different groups).
>A group of black people arguing in the food court and throwing food at each other like monkey.
>1 ironic open carrier with a Glock (white guy). He was with three other white guys printing concealed carry and some rocker chicks.
>A black guy on his cell phone in the parking lot with a Confederate flag iPhone cover bedazzled with sequins.
>The most efficient business in the whole building was the Asian teriyaki vendor in the food court with a long line and efficient Asian employees.
>Most people seemed to be just walking around or sitting in the mall. Very few had bags. However, every non-English speaker had better than average clothes, a newer cell phone and jewelry/status accessories, and was well groomed (except for the pubic hair that passes as facial hair for inferior males).
>All stores had deep discounts from prices that I remember from last year.

Good luck /pol/. I don't see this ending well.
>>
Itt: country bumpkin visits a mall for the first time in his life
>>
OP you should know that there are white malls and then there are black malls.

Be grateful you made it out of there alive and unharmed and never go back.
>>
It's an OUTLET MALL, dumbass. It's last season's styles that stores want to get rid of. Thus the deep discount. International travelers go buy it because the prices being cheap means low duties to pay on the way home.
>>
>>55849984
The shocking thing was the number of hijabs and Syrians.
>>
>>55849699
>I visited Potomac Mills today, a mall just south of Washington DC and right next door to Quantico, home to the Marines, FBI academy, etc. My observations:

>95% non white, both customers and store staff. No shit.

Welcome to Northern Virginia.
>>
>>55849699
As someone who lives in the NOVA area. Potomac mills is and has always been shit.

It's an outlet mall and pretty shitty. It's basically on the same level as an "black" mall.

The Fair Oaks or Tysons mall is where you need to go.
>>
>>55850118
How did you know they were Syrians?
>>
>>55850073
So...Potomac Mills is duty free? No, I think not. The mini van with the hijab tells me that they are locals.
>>
>>55850226
I asked them.
>>
>>55849699
You're near the nation's capitol, OP. Of course it's going to be highly Enriched.

Nearly everyone who lives around the capitol (both left and "right" wing) sucks from the teat of the federal government.

Used to live in Silver Spring MD, and visited the Best Buy in Crystal City, VA. It's just as you describe. Full of sand niggers, spics and pure niggers.
This is what Clinton+Bush+Obama hath wrought.
>>
>>55849699
Welcome to hell cracker boy SENPAI
>>
>>55850239
not duty free. you pay duties based on the price of the good. cheaper good = lower duty.

Could have been visiting family from overseas. Or locals that want to look like they shop at Tyson's but can't afford it.
>>
>>55849699
>Hey guys, look how I can project my insecurities on a bunch of random people at the mall!
>Look how much better I am than everyone else!
>>
>>55849699
D.C. here. More white by the day.
>>
>>55850204
Tyson's Corner is probably the most patrician place there is in VA.
>>
Potomac mills is like a fucking Syrian bazaar bro. This is nothing new.
>>
>>55850286
Fucking weirdo
>>
>>55849699

Between Maryland and Virginia a few years ago they had 10 of the top 15 richest counties per capita in the entire United States. We're doing fine.
>>
>>55850463
Tysons 2 especially.

All the stores in that section are high end luxuary stores. Think Gucci and diamonds.

The piano they have in the food court is a nice touch.
>>
>>55850423
Just expressing facts champ. But at the end of the day, I am a little insecure about how things are going to S. African style politics and the destruction of Euro-American culture. If you are not, you are, shall we say, not white.
>>
>>55849699
>one mall in D.C.
>Notoriously liberal black area
>NOBODY IS WHITE HNNNG ITS OGREEE REEEE

Fuck you OP. It's not over yet, quit it with the defeatism.
>>
Get used to seeing white + Hispanic couples.
>>
>>55850679
>If you don't appreciate my fear-mongering, you're not white

Shill
>>
>>55850679
Did you hit up the IKEA afterwards? Buy a gun from Quantico tactical? Do anything fun other than realize that the culture of NOVA is cancerous shit?
>>
>>55850679
I believe the founding fathers said that America is for the free white peoples of Europe and had immigration laws for it.

but that all changed during 1965 :(
>>
>>55849699
>just south of Washington DC
>just south of some of the biggest projects in the country
>surprised there are lots of blacks
Are you literally a retard, OP? Is your IQ in the single digits?
>>
Malls are filters for human garbage. The sooner they're phased out, the better
>>
>>55850204
Tysons is always full of niggers, probably from PG county Maryland, looking for rich white and Asian girls who want to piss of daddy.
>>
>>55850820
I guess this is what I felt. That NOVA was cancerous shit. How many people commenting here have actually run into a 25% Middle Eastern presence in their community?
>>
>>55849699

I live in a Southern capitol that is just under 50% White.

I'm old enough to remember this place being The South.

Ever seen Smokey and the Bandit? Remember all the friendly good ol boys and the collective spirit? Well it was sort of like that.

Now when I go out to buy stuff at Wal-Mart its literally wall to wall shitskins. And not just blacks doing a lazy, shitty job at every register and in every department, but brown people from fucking everywhere. Obviously illegal Mexicans, Poo in Loo dotheads, Snackbars in headscarves-- all the colors of the glorious shit-brown rainbow fill the place.. And yeah, some morbidly obese White trash on scooters are there, too.

I hate it so much, /pol. This country is dead.
>>
File: dead-mall.jpg (626 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
dead-mall.jpg
626 KB, 1200x797
>>55849699
Dude malls have been dying for the last decade there are even websites dedicated to it.

http://www.deadmalls.com/

Like over half the malls in my city died in the last decade.

Most people buy shit online now also Potomac Mills is in "hoodbridge"

I actually love dead malls and have spelunked in some
>>
>>55851044
I literally didn't until my first fling with Potomac mills too OP. I know the feeling. They've since started migrating down here (Spotsylvania) quite heavily, and I see multiple Muslims a day now. It's disgusting.
>>
NOVA is worth it when you realize that at the end of the day you can put serious distance between yourself and all of the snotty whites, angry blacks, and assorted crackheads in DC.

Whites in DC are the worst.

>Anon, why do you eat frozen foods for lunch so much? You know it's bad for you! Here, you should have paid $10 for a bottle of vegetable juice like I did!
>>
>>55850204
Also a nova kid and yeah we may as well call it negrova
>>
Hey I go to potomac mills too
>mfw it's a small /b/ after all
>>
My great-aunt and her family used to live around there. They sold their properties and split after they realized one day all their neighbors had died of old age and now the block was El Salvadoreans and women in hijabs.
>>
>>55850812
>Defending shitskins
>Calling someone else a shill

Whats in the Kool-Aid that you're drinking boy?
>>
>>55851120
Anyone not seeing it is blind. The collective spirit has been destroyed. Keep the hope and memory alive though. Time is coming.
>>
>>55849699
Yea, Virginia is pretty much getting fucked by the same libtards that ruined MD.
>>
>>55851324
I meant /pol/, /b/ is for faggots
>>
>>55850204
Nope they are not much better, Pentagon city maybe but you are better off just not going to a mall
>>
The best part is that none of you white kucks will do anything about it but cry on an anime forum

Lmao
>>
File: cry.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>55851459
it's true *sob*
>>
>>55851324
It IS a small /b/ /pol/. Local meetups when trusted are the key. Start small. It will grow bigger. Not to you Anon but to all: the Germans after WWI had similar issues but it was communists and not muslims.
>>
Yeah dude I like totally love malls dude

Hey bro u wanna go to the mall dude like totally radical dude I'll call Tyler and Chad and after the b-ball game well totally hit up a pizza joint then hit a bong haha dude God bless our troops not Adam and Steve ok praise Jesus dude.
>>
>>55849699
>in the DC metro area
>not expecting niggers

Come up to Carroll County with the white people bud. No niggers here. We put the police station right on the highway into the county to keep em out
>>
>>55850679
Well, it's happening whether or not you like it, so why don't you just kill yourself instead of complaining on the Internet, because complaining never solved anything
>>
>>55851394
We are 7 in income in the 50 states, plus all of the major government agencies that are housed here (the mother fucking Pentagon) Nova is full of money despite being full of minorities, lots of big houses and fancy cars
>>
>>55850226
Because all the Muslims here are Syrian Refugeesâ„¢ don't you know? :^)
>>
>>55849699
It's right outside of Hoodbridge, no shit. Virginia is shit north of Fredericksburg.
>>
>>55851459
For now. If history shows us anything, it is that when white people decide to act, they are the most efficient, ruthless, and expedient killers on this planet.
>>
>>55851738
There are a lot of trashy sexy easy bitches in Fredfucksburg

>>memories
>>
>>55851738
Have you ever been south of Fredricksburg? Richmond is blacked.com and it just stays that way well to the Carolina and beyond.
>>
>>55851642
Just facts champ. Nothing personal. BTW, you should be ashamed of yourself for telling someone to kill themselves.
>>
>>55851120
It's time to immolate for the glorious white America.
>>
>>55851672
MD has that fancy shit too, but that doesn't mean the culture and quality of life isn't ruined. NOVA, Moco and PG are all hellholes.
>>
>>55851839
Fredericksburg itself is trash.
>>
>>55849699
What did you expect, DC is the nigger capital of america. there are tons of shitskins in the states surrounding it
>>
>live in NY
>work in the city
>during lunch break walk
>see kids get out of school
>school near me is 90% minorities clearly some special program to get dumb minority kids into an upper class Manhattan highschool
>as soon as they get out they are rowdy saying nigga non stop fighting each other trying to rape their class mates
>get on train with them
>they are jumping up and down attempting to destroy the advertisements on the train doing monkey flips on the bars and playing their loud shitty rap music from their phones
>live a block away from the projects
>all day they just hang out in front of a deli smoking weed nor working
>their project housing looks like squalor

I fucking hate it here.
>>
>>55851852
You got a dog in this fight pedro?
>>
File: 000_0040.jpg (211 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
000_0040.jpg
211 KB, 1024x767
>>55851211
Dead mall thread?
Dead mall thread

Post your dead malls

Festival Bay Mall, Orlando FL (now known as Artegon Center or whatever)
>>
>>55851987
An America we did not choose. An America that is not acceptable. Find friends, start a network.
>>
>>55851672
I met fucked in terms of politics--VA has gone from deep red to purple. Of course their are wealthy areas around DC. I live in Montgomery County MD, and 10 years ago it was #1 richest county in the country. Now it has fallen to #11 and is overrun with commies and illegals. Just watch out if you live in Loudoun or Fairfax county because they are coming for you next.
>>
>>55851767
For now and always. Only a small portion of whites ( hicks that are dying off )are on your side. Most white people don't give a fuck about MUH RACE

You're a peasant hick and your ancestors had nothing to do with the "greatness" of the white race. It's hilarious how every redneck thinks they descended from European aristocracy lmao
>>
The only thing I like about NOVA is the large quantity of quality comic book shops. (For example the one that just opened in the Fair Oaks mall)

Everything else is terrible. Rent is sky high, houses are basically affordable and snobbery is everywhere.

Add in the huge illegal immigrant population that is pushing for voting rights and you have a powder keg waiting for a match.
>>
>>55852216
Where is the money to support these people coming from?
>>
>>55852216
Oh no my friend, Fairfax is long gone. Virginia as a whole is falling fast, and I'm getting the fuck out as soon as I can.
>>
>>55852050
What?
>>
You are paying for all of the non-whites to go on a shopping spree. Nevermind food stamps and welfare- these shitskins are getting great government jobs at a rate totally unproportianal to their population percentage. Enjoy the white genocide that you're paying for!
>>
>>55849699
>Goes anywhere directly south or east of DC
>Gets astonished that everyone there is a giga-nigga
I don't even have a meme for this level of autism.
>>
>>55852317
un affordable*
>>
>>55850204
The Galleria is where pretty much every self-respecting white family, or honorable east aryan family should do their shopping.
>>
You know there's only one correct answer
>>55848136
>>
>>55852321
Taxes
>>
>>55852359

He's using an idiom to ask you why you actually care or have anything to gain or lose because it appears that you don't.
>>
>>55852329
That's sad to hear.
>>
>>55852271
Funny. You are right about the portion of whites that give a shit about race. You have no idea though about my ancestry or the number of russians/jews/shitskins my ancestors sent to to the garbage dump.
>>
>Japanese restaurant was making the most bank
Teriyaki dominates wherever it goes, nobody can deny the gloriousness of Nippon salt preservative sauce enhancement.
>>
>>55852132
Right out side of Richmond VA, this shit used to be packed everyday when I was in high school
>>
>>55849699
you're lucky you didn't go to Tysons 1
that has the biggest amount of foreigners all together in the entire state.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Same with this shit in south side Richmond Va, Cloverleaf mall, me and some friends broke into there a few weeks before they tore it down
>>
>>55852923
I will try that next time without the family. Maybe this can be a hobby.
>>
>>55852956
Stay interesting freund.
>>
File: 426_02.jpg (94 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
426_02.jpg
94 KB, 640x421
The DMC area which the mall OP posted about is full of dead malls, its like some ex soviet block shit
>>
>>55852956
Nigger breaking into abandoned buildings
>>
>>55851345
>implying I'm defending shitskins by pointing out your retarded shillposting
>>
>>55852956
>me and some friends broke into there
nigger
>>
>>55852537
Oh no, I'm just shitposting. Thanks for the peaceful explanation ameribro.
>>
>>55852573
That's an odd thing to brag about your ancestors...
>>
>>55853147
Oh who gives a shit, there was nothing left in there and they razed the place a few weeks later
>>
>>55853165
Actually it was more like walked in, they already started tearing the place down
>>
>>55853245
Fuck off Tyrone
>>
File: dead20mall.jpg (35 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
dead20mall.jpg
35 KB, 468x314
I mean no one really goes to malls anymore anyway
>>
>>55852808
>>55852956
It's depressing when the memories of your youth slowly fall into disrepair and are demolished.

But in hindsight, our mall culture isn't really worth saving. Reminds me of my drives after the housing bubble burst and recession off in the furthest flung suburbs seeing all these abandoned and half built houses. Truly a haunting sight.

What I've seen happen around my area is some of the older dying malls only partially demolished and rebuilt into other uses or "lifestyle centers."
>>
File: Bootlicker.jpg (75 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
Bootlicker.jpg
75 KB, 500x329
>>55853326
Sorry you've never done anything fun or exciting in your entire life because you were too busy shit posting and licking boot, plus I was in high school
>>
>>55852132

Only been to FB a few times. It got outdone by the outlet stores and Mall at Millennia.

Btw, love abandoned structures. Post moar.
>>
>>55853413
Yeah only teenage white girls
>>
White people just avoid malls now because that's where shitskins congregate.
>>
>>55852216
>I met fucked in terms of politics--VA has gone from deep red to purple.
VA hasn't been "deep red" for over 20 years.
>>
>>55849699
Malls are just shopping districts with a common roof and bigger heating bills.
Their demise is the beginning of the end for all retail. You fucking should be concerned.
>>
File: 1446620719755.jpg (42 KB, 799x879) Image search: [Google]
1446620719755.jpg
42 KB, 799x879
>>55853523
>petty crime is justifiable when it's "interesting"
by the the sound of it, you're still in highschool
>>
>>55849699

you dont own enough land to be an empire mate...you will never match what we was so quit it

invade canada and mexico then we talk
>>
File: dead-malls.jpg (44 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
dead-malls.jpg
44 KB, 585x400
>>55853565
Not posting any personal pictures but spelunking is pretty fun, honestly by the time I get anywhere there isn't even anything left to steal and the buildings are already condemned to be torn down so who really gets hurt?
>>
File: BHbeO--CUAAeXgl.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BHbeO--CUAAeXgl.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
>>55853147
>>55853165
>>55853326
Urban exploration and going into abandoned buildings out of curiosity isn't nigger tier.

The nigger is at least smart enough to rob a place that is actually occupied, like a house, bank, or pawn store. He knows he'll just waste his time trying to go to abandoned place where he'll find nothing.

>>55853565
More Festival Bay
>>
File: 1446930154315.jpg (40 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1446930154315.jpg
40 KB, 480x270
>>55849699
DC Fag here
>Potomac Mills
>Is in PG County
There's your problem. Where do you think all the blacks displaced from DC gentrification are moving?
>PG demographics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George%27s_County,_Maryland#Demographics

>Blacks have decreased to 50% in DC
https://suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-washington-dc

Also
>Not living in based Talbot county
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/24/24041.html
>>
The two top tier malls in the d.c metro are tysons and montgomery mall in bethesda.
>>
File: 1447001610311.jpg (76 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1447001610311.jpg
76 KB, 500x479
>>55853764
>>nofunpolice.jpg

I bet you were the kid in high school that left the party because you saw people drinking beer
>>
>>55849699
>go to nigger city area
>get shocked by mudsharks dating niggers

You're a stupid faggot, OP.
>>
>>55853785

I 100% agree, but if I get arrested I could lose my job, and that's not an option for me. When I was a kid we used to explore this abandoned water reclamation plant.

>>55853816

Very cool. Have you been to Splendid China?
>>
more dead malls
>>
>>55850204
Fuck that noise. Just make the drive to Arundel Mills.
>>
>>55853816
You are 100% right Anon. It takes balls and leadership to do what you did. Just don't, under any circumstances, get caught or it will be lights out. Risk management at every step.
>>
File: TV_Ches-View003.jpg (448 KB, 748x560) Image search: [Google]
TV_Ches-View003.jpg
448 KB, 748x560
>>55849699
Come home white man
>>
>>55853852
>Woodbridge, VA
>PG County
So DC you've never been beyond the metrolines.
>>
>>55854176
What if I'm hispanic can I come home too?
>>
that area potomac mills is located in is literally a shithole. It was only built there because the traffic flow the MD solution of improving areas by increasing the property value of the things surrounding it. None of this works obviously but they don't give a shit.
>>
>>55853939
You forgot to call me nigger too. Disapoint.
>>
>>55854007
You guys know that the worlds largest mall which is in China has never been more than 10% filled with active stores, and its even less now. Malls are dead
>>
>>55851841
actually chesterfield has a lot of whites. Hottest bitches I've seen come out of the highschools there.
>>
>>55853852
>>55854176
Talbot County confirmed for Aryan paradise
>>
>>55849699

>visits a mall
>sees white trash with niggers and mongrel offspring

Oh god, stop the presses.
>>
>>55853939
Honestly there are still tons of areas in DC and NOVA that are 90% white
>>
>>55854112
Arundel mills is nigger central
>>
>>55853770
True. But fuck all, you lost the jewels of previous conquest. All for what? To make a point over Dresden? And don't think memories are not long.
>>
I actually work in the mall. Sometimes it reminds me of that one peopleatwalmart website.

I seriously hate this mall.
>>
>>55854247
Sheeeit looked up the wrong place on google maps. Suburban VA is heavily Hispanic tho.
>>
>>55852329
and where will you go? The south? They are weak and fat? The north? Full of liberals and ugly minorities. Also everything to the West has fallen. Mordor rises. The time of the Orc is upon us.
>>
>>55854440
NOVA is nothing like DC. That's where all the whites live that work in DC. The city, like most cities, is majority niggers.
>>
Anyone been to the new Springfield mall? Is it actually nice or is it already dead again?
>>
>>55851841
Not the Fan or the West end, Chesterfield or Henrico, those are white as shit
>>
File: 1445734272729.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1445734272729.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>55850204
tysons has become a nigger and mudslim shit fest. tysons galleria is the only respectable part left
>>
>>55854007
I have not, but I would hear all kinds of interesting things about it.

Does it still exist? I figured it was torn down, I usually don't go south of Orlando often.

>>55854144
Yeah, I know, it's all about staying safe and being civilized if the cops catch you, or at least prepared for defense if you encounter a hostile person.
>>
>>55854564
What about Gorge town? Also there is mad gentrification going on down town, 10 years ago white people wouldn't dare step foot on U street
>>
>>55852808
Holy fuck dude. I live real nearby in Mechanicsville. Do you remember the asian bourbon chicken place in VCC? They still around?
>>
>>55854576
>>55854321
if you want to fuck hot white hipster girls, go to Richmond/chesterfield/vcu/uofr. If you want the regular white girls go to any other white college in virginia, or head to rich white areas up north.
>>
>>55850463
not for long

>dat silver line
>>
>>55854302

Yeah, I wonder if you can still just wander in there.

>>55854629

From what I have read it is still around. I have pictures at my mom's house from when I was kid. Would be fun to take new ones in the same spots.
>>
>>55854629
Godspeed.
>>
>tfw asian who grew up in PG County
You really can't imagine just how much you can hate black people unless you actually grew up surrounded by them.
>>
More dead malls

Any of you niggers old enough to remember babbage's? That was like the proto proto proto gamestop
>>
>>55854787
>tfw live in MD and hear legends of Richmond hipster qts down at VCU.
>>
>>55854762
Yes and I believe its gone, the last time I went there it was just a chick fil a, a lame pizza place and a sandwich shop, the rest of the food court was empty
>>
>>55854787
Bru I went to VCU, if you ever wanted to fuck vapid hipster chicks, black white and asian, thats the school to go to.
>>
>>55849699
Oh fucking A, Quantico has always been shit, I have been here since June 1st since I started OCS, then got my commision, now I am in TBS.

The whole area is a hot higland woods area where we shoot shit up to train marine officers. Why would you think this place is great?

Also the town is almost entirely white because the Marine Corps is the most white branch.

>>55850204
Tysons and Mclean area are fantastic. Vienna and that area have become very asian I have noticed but it is still a fantastic place to live. Tysons corner is a great upper class mall.
>>
>>55854978
Wow, they were so good too. Anyday now I feel like that entire VCC section of Glen Allen will get re-purposed.
>>
>>55854535
Were you thinking of the one outside national harbor?
>>
That whole area is a shithole. Loudoun County is still normal but Fairfax is fucked, even Tysons is fucking browntown
>>
>>55855139
Some of the suburbs more westward of fairfax a bretty good too, My ex lives in Vienna
>>
>>55854812
Doing some reasearch apparently demolition started in 2013 and also this:

>In August 2015, Encore Homes reported: Margarita Village Resort would open on the former Splendid China site in 2017, with resort homes, condos and time shares in Jimmy Buffet themed setting.

http://margaritavillageblog.com/2015/08/14/encore-press-release-aug-2015/

http://margaritavillageblog.com/2015/08/14/margarita-village-location-former-splendid-china-site/
>>
>>55849699
I'm travelling the southern states. Miami is worst piece of shit (of population) I've ever seen. 60% black, 30% latino, 9% whatever and about 1%white. Every white bitch I did see had a little mixed niglet.
>>
>>55855222
There only time I even go there is when I'm passing the bass pro shop and green top and I haven't gone to either of those in a while
>>
>>55849699
>>55850204

Former NoVa faggot, born and raised.

Potomac Mills is the Tyson's Corner for niggers. I can't even imagine what Tyson's looks like now that the Silver Line is open on the Metro.
>>
>>55850204
>The Fair Oaks or Tysons mall
Fair Oaks is just as bad and Tysons may be nice but there are fucking curryniggers everywhere.
>>
File: 186wtlmi4k83yjpg.jpg (155 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
186wtlmi4k83yjpg.jpg
155 KB, 500x339
Moar nostalgia dead mall stuff

>>if you have never been in one of these y ou are a baby and should not post in this thread
>>
>>55850342

From Silver Spring. Moved out of there for college and never went back.
>>
>>55854922
I know pol will rag on me but I fucked, black, white, Asian and mixed girls when I was at VCU
>>
>>55850500
How's he a weirdo? It's called being social
>>
>>55850286
ahahahahahahaha

i love you /pol/
>>
>>55855740
being social should only happen when it benefits you in some way - otherwise it is a waste of time.

>yes i'm jewish
>>
>>55855980
I'm guessing you live in Montreal...
>>
File: 1447035977063.jpg (55 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1447035977063.jpg
55 KB, 960x640
>>55850184

That's mostly Fairfax tbqh f-a-m. Fairfax County needs to be nuked.

Loudoun County, from my experience, is still pretty white and conservative. But it's getting worse here by the year.

We'll vote Trump, though, and give Virginia to the future Führer.
>>
>>55855980
pond hockey and call the winner
>>
File: DC demographics.jpg (88 KB, 592x671) Image search: [Google]
DC demographics.jpg
88 KB, 592x671
>>55849699

DC has been majority non-white for over 50 years...
>>
>>55849699
Hey thats my potomac mills, I went shopping yesterday and half the people didnt speak any english
>>
>>55855980
>mfw the jew at work asking me what music i liked was probably trying to sell me his mixtape or something

Everything is a racket with you rats
>>
File: 3.png (349 KB, 585x347) Image search: [Google]
3.png
349 KB, 585x347
One more for the road
>>
>>55856174
Yeah, and that's NOT OK. Why, because it is no longer a community, or a country.
>>
>>55855250
Dont even remember... was switching between tabs and ended up at on a google maps search with PG county.

>Tfw when sleep deprived
>>
File: 1444774264737.jpg (71 KB, 600x748) Image search: [Google]
1444774264737.jpg
71 KB, 600x748
>>55853861

I am old enough to remember when Montgomery Mall was in its shit phase and Lake Forest Mall was where the snotty fucks went to hang out. I was out on the east end of the county so we used to jump the PG line and to to Laurel. Had the only Games Workshop store in America then (1991), so it was worth it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>55856262
Did you get Gary Coleman's autograph?
>>
File: Untitled.png (39 KB, 1164x508) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
39 KB, 1164x508
>>55853727
>>
>>55856513
>>Games Workshop

are there any of those left?

those feels
>>
>>55854861

Fuck yeah, Babbage's was the shit.
>>
Sounds like my sand dune of a city
>>
>>55856097
>Loudoun County, from my experience, is still pretty white and conservative. But it's getting worse here by the year.
t-t-thanks Ashburn and Leesburg
>>
File: 1421015455371.jpg (251 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
1421015455371.jpg
251 KB, 734x950
>>55856722

Get thee over to /tg/, brother. Gee Dubs still exists, and the Emperor of Mankind still holds the line in the far bloody future.
>>
File: wutif.jpg (88 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
wutif.jpg
88 KB, 736x552
>>55849699
>saw a nigger with a confederate flag iPhone

still bitching
>>
>>55856626
Its just that Nova has the greatest concentration of people and the most money, there are plenty of conservative areas in VA
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 512x512
>tfw southern Maryland and northern Virginia have been literally colonized with shitskin aliens just to provide a buffer from real Americans around the Throne of Satan known as Washington, DC

FEELS REALLY REALLY FUCKING BAD!
>>
>>55857413
Some places yes other places are still very much white, what about Arlington?
>>
>>55849699
I live near that mall. 1. You're exaggerating. 2. Northern Virginia is mostly white, it's just that white people don't go to malls. 3. The immigrants around here are all fairly well of, especially by immigrant standards, and actually contribute to society. This is such a non issue that it's Tumblr tier bitching
>>
File: images (6).jpg (15 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
15 KB, 217x232
In the grim dark future there is only white genocide FOR THE EMPEROR IS OUR SHIELD
>>
>>55857155

Even Loudoun County itself is pretty conservative by NoVa standards.. IIRC, it's usually fairly close between Democrats and Republicans in Loudoun. It's in Fairfax where the GOP gets blown the fuck out.

Nuke Fairfax.

>>55856975

Leesburg is pretty gentrified (if that's the right term). All of the degenerates are confined to areas next to 7-11 and/or Sheetz. Even the townhouse complexes are nice due to the high cost of living. I used to live in one during my days in high school (graduated 2012, so still fairly recent), and I was neighbors with two based Mormon families, a respectable black family, and a bunch of whites.

Even the Arabs weren't Akbars.
>>
>>55851632

>Carroll County

Hey I was just in Westminster yesterday. Was seriously looking at relocating there (but eventually settled on Harford County).
>>
>>55853135
IS THAT THE MALL WERE THE MOVIE "FIRST KID" WAS FILMED?
>>
POSTING IN A NOVA THREAD

people still shop at malls?
>>
>>55857864
Could be, I just looked it up and it was mostly filmed in VA
>>
>>55857617
>Leesburg is pretty gentrified (if that's the right term).
It's becoming as Hispanic as North Herndon now is (many now just call it Hernandez), but not quite as Hispanic as most of Manassas.
Small pockets of Sterling have the same issue.

Ashburn is a poorly-planned mess that has too high of population density and too ineffective transportation network to handle it.

It's really really gone downhill in just the past 4 years.
>>
>>55857914
I only go to my local mall for FYE and Barnes & Noble. Call me old fashioned but I still like to buy physical albums and prefer reading books to their digitized ebook counterparts.
>>
>>55857914
Only minorities apparently, I grew up on VA malls
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
landmark mall is pretty much dead at this point
>>
>>55858159
FYE still exists? I haven't seen one in at least 7 years
>>
>>55854112

Arundels Mills was always bad, but now it's downright unbearable. Without exaggeration, maybe 3% of the mall patrons on the weekends are white. Even the niggers and the Mexicans aren't a majority - it's fucking shitskin imports like hadjis, pooinloos, and slants.

What the ACTUAL fuck is this.
>>
>>55858192
i grew up _IN_ malls.

if i wasnt in one with friends, I was in one with my pops hustling.
>>
27 year old here. Today I saw a mudslime for the first time in my life. He was driving a car with a nig nog wife wearing a hijab. We are fucking doomed.
>>
>>55858263
Holy fuck, that's insane, I remember that place having the only nintendo store I ever went to when I was a kid
>>
>mall
>2015
Of course it's going to be a shithole, malls died close to two decades ago.

You do remember this little thing called "the internet" right? Malls have spent twenty years closing, twenty years going bust. Literally only scum enters malls these days.
>>
>>55849699

>1 ironic open carrier with a Glock (white guy)

The mall is filled with shitskins and you think he's open carrying a sensible gun to be ironic? Really?
>>
>>55858383
Eh both are correct
>>
>>55858295
It still does where I'm at.
>>
>>55849699

Today I went to the mall and the lady at the Orange Julius didn't give me whip cream on my smoothie. Get hyped for the happening, people.
>>
File: 361096_l.jpg (127 KB, 900x428) Image search: [Google]
361096_l.jpg
127 KB, 900x428
>>55858263
Just looked it up, that's depressing as shit, my parents used to take me there in the early 90's because it had like the only nintendo store within a few states
>>
File: no fucks given.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
no fucks given.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>Going to malls
>2016-1

At least you can laugh at the blacks getting arrested for shoplifting.
>>
>>55855351

Aw fuck. I heard they were doing some Jimmy Buffet shit here. It's too bad I never got to go out there before they demo'd it.
>>
>>55858997
If you ever worked in retail you would know that only a fraction of shop lifters ever get arrested and that employees are told never to go after them. That one women that followed a shop lifter out of a home goods and shot at him is going to do some jail time
>>
I hadnt lived on the east coast for around ten years of being in CA. I thought mexicans were bad, but after dealing with the niggers that infest the entire east coast I miss the shit out of the mexicans. at least they could make fast food correctly and timely. fucking east coast is a shit hole in ways I could never have imagined, must have forgotten it from childhood.

And this is saying something, considering how shitty most of the cities in CA are.
>>
>>55858905
i'm just there because it's nowhere near as hectic as most other malls and i can buy things there for cheap. also, chick-fil-a or whatever it's called. gotta support those kinds of businesses.

on the flip side, i did have a fairly interesting confrontation with a homeless person
>>
Why would I go to the mall? At the mall there are niggers and sales tax. There are no niggers or sales tax on Amazon.
>>
>>55859809
>>being afraid to leave your house because of brown people

I don't know what to call you but its not good
>>
>>55859961
>not wanting to be bothered by apes is the same thing as being afraid of them
Were you in on the meeting that decided that anytime anyone expressed an opinion that they don't particularly LOVE gay people, they're "homophobic"?
>>
>>55859373

My sister works at the mall but the cops there are very vigilant and the niggers aren't even subtle. They walk in, throw shit in their bags, then run out. And that lady was an idiot, you don't fire on a fleeing vehicle unless you're a police officer and there's a credible public safety threat.
>>
>>55860036
That's hardly the same thing, I don't like gay people but I don't avoid going to malls and stores because gays are there
>>
File: 1386363927308.jpg (82 KB, 492x592) Image search: [Google]
1386363927308.jpg
82 KB, 492x592
>>55858263
>landmark mall is pretty much dead

Good.

Let's see a return of speciality and niche stores. Mom & pop things, local.

The big box ugly ass warehouses all competed to the bottom, got undercut by the internet and deserve to die.

Their husks of mediocrity will stand testament to never doing that bullshit again.
>>
>>55860142
Yea officers and loss prevention can go after them, regular employees are likely to get fired in most big stores for going after thieves because of the huge legal liability if they or a customer gets hurt
>>
>>55851211
This.

Why go to a mall when amazon exists?

It's no wonder malls are filled with nigs and backwards brownies, they are behind the times just like they're behind in everything else.
>>
>>55852132

Biltmore Square. It got turned into an outdoor outlet mall recently, though I'm not sure how well that'll end up doing either. I liked the quietness of the old mall.

http://www.deadmalls.com/malls/biltmore_square.html
>>
>>55860718
That's so god damn 80's it hurts
>>
>>55860618
>Why go to a mall when amazon exists?

The only time the malls are worth going to are during the holidays -- mainly Black Friday.

Other than that, they've lost their market appeal since online shopping has surged.
>>
>>55860904
>mainly Black Friday.

>don't want to deal with nigs
>go to shopping center when they are overcrowded with nigs stampeding over people to save $20
>>
>>55860904
Even then when in nova I'd much rather go to Mirco Center than the few remaining malls
>>
>>55849699
How did you see all that from your step dad's basement?
>>
>>55859373
I work in retail and hate it that they just come in and steal, then we're told we can't really do much. And some would steal the strangest things too. Often I find things like broken undergarment packages where someone stole a single boxer. The strangest was perhaps this pair of shoes that was partially stolen - the shoes were there but the inner soles were missing. People are weird sometimes.

A while back there used to be a serial female shoplifter who targeted both the store I worked at and the neighboring store. Then one day the cops were called and she was finally apprehended. She tried to get away in the parking lot but ended up hitting a police office with her car in her attempted escape. The cop wasn't hurt too bad but the bitch got something like 20 years in prison for attempted murder of a police officer, or something like that. Feels good man.
>>
>>55861170
I used to work at a lowes and I have some crazy stories, although I think restaurants are much worse. A costumer at a buffet I used to work at was a serial poop finger pain artist
>>
>>55860904
>Black Friday

Fuck that shit. Large crowds of materialistic, selfish, and degenerate consumers that are willing to kill each other for the last 75% off LED HDTV on the shelf. People die every year and the rest of the world laughs at us. And chances are I'll probably have to work during this shitfest.
>>
>>55861368
I feel sorry for the poor guy that had to clean that bathroom.
>>
>>55861368
>A costumer
Did he dress up as something else every time he did the dirty deed?
>>
>>55860718
http://www.deadmalls.com/malls/crossroads_mall_ok.html

What a neat site, here is the mall I went to all the time as a child. It was the biggest and most popular mall in OK.

Then a few black gang members got into a shootout, and everyone stopped going there. On top of this, the residential area around the mall was taken over by minorities and the whites fled the city.

The mall was bought by a wealthy Mexican guy and it has never recovered. It's almost entirely empty save for a few cheapo stores kinda like a flea market.

Extremely sad. I loved going there with my family. The place is a ghost town now.
>>
>>55861672
They never found out who did it but he did it like 5 or 6 times. All over the seat and the walls of the stalls, it was fucking disgusting
>>
>>55861763
There are quite a few of my childhood malls on that site
>>
>>55849699
>Malls are dying
Fucking GOOD; rot in hell.
>>
>>55861528
I'm not fond of people who rush the doors at midnight to get the killer deals. I usually go later in the day because the deals are still there.

Not sure how they could quell insane shoppers, though, because they make a lot of money on Black Friday.
>>
>>55849699
You dun goofed, should've gone to Tyson Corner.
>>
>>55862086
Pentagon city is better desu senpai
>>
>>55861983
>making shit up
There's no such thing as "rushing the doors" anymore on Black Friday. Every major retailer hands out what are essentially permission slips to buy the hot items. If you do not have the slip, they will not allow you to buy the item. Therefore, there's no rush anymore.
>>
>>55851624
Underrated post
>>
>>55860618

For trying on new clothes and shoes, malls usually have the edge. You can still buy online once you get your sizing down if you're Jewish.
>>
>>55862241
Not that anon but I'm aware of the lines and permission slips for the most sought after items.

But the open season aspect is still there for the rest of the store. I haven't done it in the past three years but I remember Walmart had crates and boxes of video games one year and everyone crowded around it waiting until 8pm when the employees remove the barriers and the madness begins. Total waste of my time because there's always a couple faggots that take all the copies of a single game.
>>
>>55851624
That actually made me more nostalgic then rage since getting stoned and going to the mall was the only thing to do in my home town
>>
>>55855667
Isn't that what college is for?
>>
>>55858390
Damn, you'be never been to a city, have you?
>>
>>55849897
first replies best replies
why is this a full thread?
>>
>garden state plaza, new jersey
>remember I'd go with my family around Christmas time
>would see other White families doing the same thing
>felt safe, felt calm even, despite the many people
>christmas music playing
>remember only 6, 8 years ago being edgy with my friends
>scene kids everywhere
>emos, goths
>going up to gamestops asking for battle toads]
>meeting other white people, going into stores same thing

>go last year with girlfriend
>vastly more minorities than whites
>not bad per se, but they walk faster, with a swagger, with more aggression
>they look more aggressively at you
>there are no smiles or looks of kindness as you walk by
>there's no quiet music, classical or christmas-y, but hip hop blaring from shoe stores
>fat minorities taking all of the tables, completely unkempt in appearance
>people less friendly
>all the minorities talk loudly
>in general terms, everything is worse

one day I want to go to tokyo just to remember what in a homogeneous and peaceful place is like
>>
File: 20151115_232357.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151115_232357.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>55850556
Exactly. I love living here, I know what places to avoid and most places are pretty awesome.
>>
>>55864532
Now go apply for your handgun license and submit your fingerprints to the state goyim.
>>
>>55865190
They already have my fingerprints. I could use a handgun though in case there is another chimp out.
>>
>>55865317
Don't forge to take the expensive and mandatory class before being allowed to purchase that handgun. :)
>>
File: 1441314250676.jpg (2 MB, 3720x1866) Image search: [Google]
1441314250676.jpg
2 MB, 3720x1866
>Going to anywhere in the rust belt

gross. I'll be a happy Jew sticking to my 96% white suburb
>>
>>55865358
I'm cool with that, I have the money and I want to be as skilled as possible.
>>
>>55849699
White people shop online because we know how to computer
/thread
>>
>>55855576
>babbages

holy fuck i totally forgot about this place. remember funcoland?
>>
>>55856722
yes, they still have one in arundel mills.

personally i never went to gamesworkshop, i would just go to the little hobby stores that used to be everywhere.
>>
>>55849699
>Shit that never happened The Post.
>>
>>55849699
Though what this guy >>55850073 says is generally true for outlet malls near large cities I know the area pretty well and can say this is pretty normal in that part of Virginia. I lived in Maryland in the DC suburbs from the mid 1990's until the early 2000's and was often in northern Virginia. Everything within about a 25 mile radius of Washington DC is a third world hell hole dotted with a few government or corporate office parks and the occasional white enclave. In Maryland, it's mostly niggers and they go beyond the caricatures of the self-entitled, surly, violent welfare leaches and there's hardly a single exception. In northern Virginia, it's all kinds of third world people. When I was there, there was a huge Laotian and Vietnamese community, but nearly every other third world group was there. The southeast Asian and Latin gang problem was huge but for the most part, you would be reasonably safe there if you weren't involved. I would go to northern Virginia all the time for dinner at an exotic restaurant or shopping and never felt I was in any danger.
>>
>>55866381
Mah nigga!

>>55866536
Actually my step mom used to have a house around there, it was like a newer nicer patomic mills
>>
>>55865358
What class? I live in VA
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.