[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no one more red pilled on modern dating and marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: Aziz_Ansari_2012_Shankbone.jpg (1 MB, 1515x1894) Image search: [Google]
Aziz_Ansari_2012_Shankbone.jpg
1 MB, 1515x1894
There is no one more red pilled on modern dating and marriage than this guy, after watching some of his specials and his new show

>>inb4 poo in loo
>>
>>55849209
>"In most TV shows and in film, when you see the everyman, it’s always a straight white guy. In reality, the everyman is everybody. Everybody has an interesting, compelling narrative no matter their background, ethnicity, sexuality, gender. I wanted to represent that perspective in our show."

yeah no, smell you later paki
>>
File: Spagett2.png (101 KB, 302x306) Image search: [Google]
Spagett2.png
101 KB, 302x306
>>55849209

Yeah but how does an actor who does commercials have such a nice apartment in NYC?
>>
>>55849322
I mean that is the truth, I mean look how Chinese your country is

>>55849369
I think you are thinking about his friends apartments and that one married chick he fucked
>>
File: balloon.jpg (54 KB, 549x600) Image search: [Google]
balloon.jpg
54 KB, 549x600
>>55849209
poo in loo

But seriously this faggot had some special where he went off on a rant about "silly" slurs and got on "prairie n-words". He couldn't even bring himself to say prairie niggers. If he knew how subhuman they are, he wouldn't be afraid to say it.
>>
>>55849209

Aziz is blue pill as fuck. Is this a joke?
>>
>>55849701

I don't know why you guys think you can just say what ever you think and commit career suicide, I mean I'm pretty racist but if I had to choose between making a but load of money and just saying what ever and wanted and getting fired it would be an easy choice
>>
File: MAIN-Tinder-Games.jpg (45 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
MAIN-Tinder-Games.jpg
45 KB, 615x409
>>55849908
He is against marriage and mindlessly having babies, he also thinks modern dating culture is rotten and mostly in favor of women, How is that blue pilled. In one episode he even talked about the modern trend of women online dating and talking to men just to get food, pic related
>>
File: chatroulette.jpg (44 KB, 350x550) Image search: [Google]
chatroulette.jpg
44 KB, 350x550
>>55849990
STOP

LET ME BE A DICK TO THIS COMEDIAN FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN HE DIDN'T SAY NIGGER TO A BUNCH OF NORMIES

Thanks.
>>
File: autism.png (1 MB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1 MB, 800x474
>>55850331
/pol/ things everyone should commit carrier and social suicide just because of their beliefs. There was a guy just the other day that was bitching about how he cocked blocked both him and his best friend because he couldn't hide his power level for 30 minutes on a double date. Mostly aspies with no situational awareness
>>
>>55850133
>she asks a free-willed man to buy her some pizza
>he buys the pizza
>somehow it's the woman's fault

I am pretty against feminism, but come on grow some balls you manchild
>>
>>55849209
Aziz has discovered 4chan... pls stop posting Aziz.
>>
>>55850665
I think most people on /pol/ don't actually believe the shit they say. Basically just what I just did. I just wanted to call prairie niggers subhuman man.

I actually enjoyed his special where that joke took place, I just have to look past the pandering to the normies, like all other big media.
>>
Bill Burr

The only reason he got married is because he has some crippling fear of dying alone
>>
>>55849701
Indians are also sub human
>>
>>55850965
Damn I should make a fake fb with pics of some 7/10 and get betas to buy me takeout.
>>
>>55850965
Well its a common trend now, these women get neets to buy them pizza with no intention of even going on a date with them
>>
File: Tinder-Games-04.jpg (19 KB, 428x312) Image search: [Google]
Tinder-Games-04.jpg
19 KB, 428x312
>>55851951
There actually was a b tard that claimed to make a tinder profile with pictures of girls that were not google traceable that did this.
>>
Aziz is fucking trash

whiny faggot
>>
File: dont fuck with this senator.gif (483 KB, 360x271) Image search: [Google]
dont fuck with this senator.gif
483 KB, 360x271
>>55851666
No objections here, Satan.
>>
As a 20-something who lives in a city and wants to date, his show did hit me hard. Those are the things that go though peoples' heads when in relationships and it's really fucking depressing to think about.
>>
>>55852650
>>55851951
>>55852508

i will do this
>>
>>55854502
Let me know how it goes, I want to try this.
>>
Is this a joke? Aziz is a POS blue pilled, sjw, white-hating faggot. Also, not even close to being funny except to leftist retards with no sense for droll humor.
>>
>>55849209
The show where every shitty person happens to be white? It's so predictable.
>>
>>55849209
Great, he should teach India in India, since there most marriages are arranged and bribed with money.
>>
>>55851666

only the lower castes
>>
>>55851951
>>55852650
>Elliot rodger beta type shows up at your door
>Hello I'm here for the free pussy
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.