[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white people BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: CT3IwhvWwAAph7a.jpg (92 KB, 600x880) Image search: [Google]
CT3IwhvWwAAph7a.jpg
92 KB, 600x880
white people BTFO
>>
lmao salty as fuck
>>
>>55848686
Shitskin Detected. Stay mad.
>>
>>55848686

>Being this mad when you realize the new and improved model of human is actually improved
>>
>>55848686
> derived from albino

Uneducated shitskin monkey that does not understand a single thing about genetics.
>>
>>55848686

>mutations
>mistakes

niggers in charge of understanding evolution.
>>
File: 1438084214209.jpg (56 KB, 505x388) Image search: [Google]
1438084214209.jpg
56 KB, 505x388
>>55848686
>That was never supposed to exist in the first place
Ayy lmao.
I bet they believe everything on this site: realhistoryww.com

I looked the account up, the bitch isn't even a dindu:
http://krxs10.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/krxs10
SJWs are sick people.
>>
>>55848686

It's funny reading all these post because the picture is actually true.
>>
>>55848686

>some nigger fantasy OP thinks is clever
>"white people BTFO"

Literal trash. Sage.
>>
>>55848686
>nigger education
>>
>>55849283
basically this
>>
>>55848686
>implying mutated genes are a bad thing
This fucker.....
>>
File: 1406098756549.jpg (11 KB, 270x271) Image search: [Google]
1406098756549.jpg
11 KB, 270x271
>>55849612
Nigger please
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-the-out-of-africa-theory-out/

The out of africa theory was always dubious at best and now there's an ever growing body of evidence against it.
>>
>>55848686

Were all retarded, mutated apes, we would never make it in the real simian world. Doesnt mean humans arent superior to other apes though.
>>
>>55848686
So you literally mean evolution? Are you calling yourself a fucking caveman? Saves me the trouble, but i am calling you a nigger.
>>
Albinos and white people are not even genetically similar, albino creatures lack the ability to produce melanin and this is a disorder which occurs in every genome that has melanin. Why dont people descended from albinos all have red eyes because of the lack of pigment? Oh right, because WE WUZ KINGZ
>>
>>55848686
>anonymous says nigger
>instantly assuming he is white
>>
>>55848686

I'll make this simple...

That is called evolution. Every bit of our being comes from "a series of mutated genes" from the species before us. Even black people.

What's interesting is that we (all humans) are over 50% virus DNA.

Race is culture, not a biological characteristic. People from Europe and Alaska are very different yet they are bot defined as "white."

For example, an evolutionary trait can be seen in Native Alaskans, they higher fat content than most Europeans. This was needed to survive in a colder climate.

The fact that these people are trying to talk science while blabbering about race, makes them weiners with peanuts for brains.

Also, God doesn't exist.
>>
File: original (94).jpg (80 KB, 811x455) Image search: [Google]
original (94).jpg
80 KB, 811x455
>>55848686
The reality of evolution tells us that black and white people had between 60000 and 125000 years to evolve separately.

I cannot see the two races as equal. I think blacks are the missing link. Not fully ape, not quite human. Black people are homo erectus+ cromagnon(homo sapien). White people are neanderthal + cromagnon = homo sapien sapien. Homo erectus is the ancestor of neanderthal, much lower in intelligence.
>>
but to be fair, niggers are only black because they decided to keep baking under the intensity of the equator and get 24/7 sunshine
>>
Since when are mutations not supposed to happen? They occur naturally and if they are favorable they survive and spread through natural selection.
>>
"mutations aren't meant to happen." are you suggesting we'd be better off as Neanderthals?
>>
>>55851668
>yet they are bot defined as "white."

Actually, natives from Alaska are classified as mongoloid (Asiatic).
>>
>>55848686
>Implying mutations = bad

During the ice age there was less sun and white skin is better at producing vitamin D than darker skin.

It was an evolutionary mutation.
>>
>>55852922
>Race is culture, not a biological characteristic.

That's ridiculous. In the rest of your post, you're listing different regional adaptations like darker skin, more body fat, smaller/larger height, etc. In the animal kingdom, that's enough to be classified as a different subspecies.
>>
WE

WUZ

KINGS
>>
>>55850085
>Undertoasted bread
>>
File: really.jpg (6 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
6 KB, 200x247
>>55848686
>Race is a social construct,
>Whites are mistakes and different from other races.
>>
>>55848686
What that nigger is basically saying is that white people evolved while niggers didn't.
>>
>>55848686
>mutated genes
>automatically bad

This nigger really didn't pay attention in high school bio. Probably high on drugs the whole time.
>>
>>55848686
Genetically superior.
>>
>white people are cancer
>cancer kills everything
>white people have made everything better
>>
>>55852922
Defining anyone by race is arbitrary to begin with.

Tall, fat, the ability to consume dairy in your adult life, skin/eye/hair colors, facial features; All equally biologically significant yet we choose only one of these features to be identified with... And you consider this an acceptable means of operating our society?

...or are you just being picky
>>
File: uyfbvnh.gif (1 MB, 276x210) Image search: [Google]
uyfbvnh.gif
1 MB, 276x210
>>55848686
DAMN...

Ass flawlessly handled, perfect score, fatality
>>
File: bonobo.jpg (88 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
bonobo.jpg
88 KB, 960x642
>>55848686
What did God say when he made the first human?

Trick Question. He didn't make them because the human (sapient) race is derived from Hominidae so your entire species is actually just the result of a series of mutated genes that was never supposed to exist in the first place.
>>
>>55848686
Afrocentrists....
>>
File: Empire_strikes_back_old.jpg (398 KB, 1369x2125) Image search: [Google]
Empire_strikes_back_old.jpg
398 KB, 1369x2125
>>55848686
This is one instance where the sequel is better than the original.
>>
>>55848686
Wait, I thought we came from neanderthals?
Pick a story and stick with it.
>>
>>55848686
nigger can't into science, he BTFO himself
>>
>>55848686
So, he basically called us an improvement, because that's what a mutation in evolution that becomes successful is called.

Thanks, I'm glad to know I'm a direct upgrade :^)
>>
>>55848686
oh so we are albino black?

goodbye wolrd
>>
>>55848686
>Taking anything seriously that's been posted on a social media site
What are you, stupid?
>>
>>55848686
>Never supposed to exist
>The original models kill themselves to the point of near extinction (ie. a notable defect)
>I think the new models are doing fine, regardless of whether we were "supposed to exist" or not
>>
File: i did not evolve.png (258 KB, 434x404) Image search: [Google]
i did not evolve.png
258 KB, 434x404
>>55857065
this

This nigger just called white people a step up in evolution and didn't even understand it himself, retroactively proving the point even further. thanks mane

The nearest relation caucasians have to negros is 60,000 years in the past.
In ages past, older versions of man were driven to extinction.
>the concept of slavery saved negros from extinction
this was not a caucasian invention.
>the invention of the cotton gin and white mans laws freed him from slavery
>>
>>55848686
>white people are cancer
>only societies that functions normally and productively are predominantly white
>>
>>55851042
Lol italy is not white
>>
>niggers capable of literally nothing
>waste time creating improbable history based on sherm riddled dreams
>we was kangs
>we was kwains
>meanwhile in real life
>live in squalor
>dependant on charity of dumb whites to even eat
>dependant on charity of dumb whites for home
>slave to narcotics
>slave to liquor
>life only means anything when taken by white man
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.