[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh to be naive again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: putmebackin.jpg (301 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
putmebackin.jpg
301 KB, 620x412
Hey /pol/, ive been redpilled for quite a while now, and it pretty much sucks balls.
Im always pissed at shit and hate almost all of the culture in America and especially the culture where I live. My family is full of SJW's and Berners.
I used to be such a happy carefree goy who wanted to raise the minimum wage and get equality and love for all peoples.
Now im a depressed racist who is sick of the shitty PC world.

Do you ever want to go back to being blue pilled /pol/?
Would you pull a Cipher is you were given the chance.
>pickle rated
>>
>>55848488
i know this feel, i know this feel all too well.
>>
>>55848747
i like ur name ;)
>>
File: 1431409698536.jpg (45 KB, 408x352) Image search: [Google]
1431409698536.jpg
45 KB, 408x352
shameful self bump
>>
File: 1438288382522.jpg (204 KB, 960x658) Image search: [Google]
1438288382522.jpg
204 KB, 960x658
would you rather live believing you are a do gooder only to find you have fucked up tremendously later on in your life or would you be a miserable fuck who knows exactly where things are heading but has the bittersweet satisfaction of an "i told you so" some day
>>
File: 1291219092640.gif (161 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1291219092640.gif
161 KB, 500x500
>realize the world is crazy
>think you're the only sane one left
>come to /pol/
>we're all actually crazy
Everything is absurd
you really just have to cross the Rubicon, and come out on the other side in one piece as much as you can. you have to be crazy to survive in a crazy world
>>
>>55849153
that depends, if i am a do gooder and i am happy my whole life only to find out i was wrong, i was still happy my whole life, and that in and of itself is a good thing. But i guess the real question is can i go back to being a do gooder knowing what i know now?
>>
>>55849443
oy vey, you can say that again
>>
>>55849475
well fuck you, you didnt have to keep digging when you started learning how unrealistic your world view is, but you didnt because you wanted to know more now you do, so you can't have wanted to be bluepilled that badly stop wishing to reject reality and start changing it anyway you can find, for the better
>>
Never . The second you deny the reality of your circumsrences you become a slave to your own imagination and a puppet of those who see.
>>
>>55850108
Fair enough, time to vote Trump
>>55850192
In the grand scheme of the universe is happy puppet living a better or worse life than a sad free agent?
>>
>>55850427

Start reading Nietzsche.
Realize that true wisdom requires seclusion and loneliness.
Embrace the incipit comedia.

Hang in there OP. One day when it starts happening we'll get he last laugh.
>>
>>55850795
>tfw read thus spoke zarathustra
>tfw Nietzche is cool at first but then goes fucking insane

I hope it happens one day brother
>>
>>55850881

The more you read the more he starts making sense.

Zarathustra is easily his most obscure work.
Pick up The Gay Science, Beyond Good and Evil, or Daybreak next.
>>
File: SmithFormal.jpg (30 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
SmithFormal.jpg
30 KB, 200x250
>>55848488
It might not be easy saying this.
But being 100% blissfully ignorant.
Not having a fucking clue. Not having to worry.
Just going on with your day. Having a fucking great time all the fucking time.
I don't remember the movies to a point anymore, but I do recall him wanting to become rich and/or an actor when they plug him back in. And the agent agreeing to it.

Would you really skimp out on such an opportunity, /pol/?
You could live every fucking day, probably get a good wife, living your wealthyass /seriously/ happy life. Every. Single. Day. Hardly any bad days for the rest of your tiny goddamn insignificant life. What more could a human being wish for.

I understand Cypher.
But when it comes to the pill itself. I still don't know.

>>55850795
>Hang in there OP. One day when it starts happening we'll get he last laugh.

Even if it does happen. It might not even be in your lifetime. And when it does, no one will point at your grave and go "GASP, he/she was right all along." or anything like that.
I mean. Where's the payoff?

And even if it does... One good laugh?
Well, it's truly a great "Fuck you all." I'll give you that.
>>
>>55850427
In the grand scheme of the universe you matter as much as the shit i took 5 min ago.
>>
>>55848488

What a stupid way to flatter yourself by claiming to be red pilled.
>>
>>55848488
Small doses, anon. Small doses. I used to frequent /pol/ constantly and felt myself becoming depressed. That much negativity, even if true, isn't healthy. So now I only come here for happenings and major political events/trials.

Don't be a Cipher, but don't submerge yourself in shit to find a few stray pieces of gold which might just turn out to be corn.
>>
>>55851038
Thanks, i for sure will
>>55851135
Dont get me wrong, I pray for the happening just like everyone else on /pol/ but I also understand that it will only be cool at first, then it will just be fucking shitty living in dirt fearing for our lives.
>tldr; a happening is cooler in theory than in practice
>>
>>55851250
fug off finland
>>
>in mid 30s
>didnt care about politics before 911
>911 happens, glued to tv and talk radio
>never went back to being happy
>been repilled ever since
Just a fact of life to be aware.
>>
>>55851135

>Where's the payoff?

If you don't know the ecstasy of arriving at an oasis after years of wandering through hostile bazaars and deserts then there is no way I could explain it to you but it is 100% worth it.
>>
>>55848488
Try Nietzsche's way of seperating people into three categories :

1. The Camel
2. The Lion
3. The Kid

You're right now at 2nd stage. Try to find many things in life that you enjoy that doesn't interfere with all the redpills you had.

Mine is music, I play music with a band, and I just love to play with people around it helps alot to change your mood and still think you can have fun in life.

It's kinda cheesy but it's a good start. Stop thinking about global problems and start having little nice moments with people around you.
>>
>>55851135
No. My children's future, and their children's future, is more important than any kind of peace of mind for myself.
>>
>>55851401

True. It'll be like laughing on a plane that is going down.

Also, I'm curious about Nietzsche. Any thoughts on where I should begin?
>>
File: IMG_6666.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6666.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>55848488

i fucking wish i could go back into the matrix. ive been a miserable, depressed racist since i started middle school with a bunch of niggers when i was 11. i distinctly remember getting into a scuffle with a wigger and calling him "a disgrace to the white race" in the middle of class when i was like 12 or 13.

even though 2/3 of my life were after i took the pill, every year i can enjoy everything less and less. i basically just work a lot and drink on my off days. i dont want any friends, i barely fuck my gf. my mind is constantly bombarded with the absurdity of everything around me so ive just given up and do what i have to do to live comfortably. ive shut myself off from being social. i dont see a point in it anymore. id rather just wallow in misery knowing the world is burning around me. feels bad man
>>
>>55851877
You just wait until sjws move on to music. They're gonna make music more inclusive by kicking you out.
>>
>>55851250
> Simo rolling in his grave
>>
>>55851986
>>55851401

i think youre wrong. the happening for mudshits and liberals will be terrible because they 110% are not prepared for reality to come along and whack them in the face. weve been biding our time until shtf and when it happens we will be prepared because weve been expecting it.

por ejemple:

in that shitty fear the walking dead series, liberal faggot travis is having a hard time adjusting to the happening. salazar is /pol/ and is entirely accepting of it and ready.
>>
>>55851986
see>>55851038
>>55851994
>iktf
Everytime some shit like Mizzou happens i giggle and die a little more inside
>>
>>55848488
Before /pol/
>voted left
>smoked the herbal jew
>fucked the bleeding jew
>drank the fermented jew
After /pol/
>vote right with the right hand closing the left eye
>started lifting and MMA
>can't stand women's bullshit anymore
>only drink water

LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME
>>
File: Bernie_wife.jpg (145 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Bernie_wife.jpg
145 KB, 1200x630
>>55851994
You need to take a break from the booze and /pol/ m8. Bernie won't be so bad.
>>
>>55852199
I don't wait I do it now, and no SJW is gonna be around me when I'm gonna play.

Fuck man get over sjw and try to enjoy the most you can of life.
>>
>>55852417
It will be similar to war, if it isnt just outright war anyway.

>war seems cool
>muh cod, muh bf4, muh sniper movies
join military
>drill sergeant ass fucks you
>cleaning toilets 40hrs a week
go to war
>carrying 150lbs gear and trekking up hills in 120 degree derkistan
>get shot at all the time
> your friends are dying
still sounds kinda dope tho tbqh senpai smdh
>>
>>55852552
top kek. as if.

life wasnt SO bad until king nigger took the throne. before that it was bad not terrible. the past 8 years have been the worst time in my life. when trump gets elected i can see things lightening up and turning around.
>>
I am happy being red pilled but I think I will die of old age before the world gets really bad.
>>
I was a communist/anarchist, generally left-wing extremist when I was a teenager.
I'm much happier now, I was riddled with anxiety and neurotically scared of things that didn't fit into my worldview. My worldview is much more in line with reality now, and I'm no longer afraid of bad "facts", I'm always interested in facts that appears to be contrary to my perceptions. I'm not scared of being wrong, I'd love to be shown I'm wrong.

It's also helped me immensely with women. I have to say that the real problem is not to become embroiled in hatred. Hatred doesn't help you to think clearly. Hatred is needed to slaughter your enemies. Unless you plan on going into battle, you don't need hatred. You need to love truth, freedom and happiness. Focus on that instead of your hatred of the enemy. Unless you plan on slaughtering them.
>>
>>55848488
I've just been slowly redpilling friends on facejew

Been meaning to get back to church though so i can meet a hot orthodox babe that i can plant my seed in
>>
>>55852774

i doubt it would be anything remotely like that. a little chaos for a bit, niggers and other opportunists will get btfo and then normal people will band together and get society running normal again and hopefully not forget the lesson they learned.
>>
>>55853201
yeah yeah, i just mean it seems more glamorous than it will actually be.
That being said, it will still be fun ;)
>>
>>55851994
It is such a sitty feeling i have always hated niggers for some reason but now /pol/ has show me real reason for that hatred. I can't say that i want back in tje matrix cause i feel i was not there.
>>
>>55848488
Cheer up lad. I think this is ultimately good overall. It'll bring out the leftists and they'll racemix and no longer be white. It'll strengthen us in the end. Picture a isreal, but instead of jews, it's whites that were stong enough to resist all of this and smart enough to realize that whites aren't the bad guys but the people who have provided to most for everyone. It'll be glorious. Imagine a homeland in the snowy north just filled with strong whites. We're like frost elves with blue eyes nigga.
>>
>>55848488
Gonna sound like a fedora here but;

I value truth over bliss.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.