[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to become a Rabbi, ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 34
File: dance_like_rabbi.jpg (109 KB, 361x205) Image search: [Google]
dance_like_rabbi.jpg
109 KB, 361x205
No, really. Ultra-Orthodox (North America style, not Israel, different culture), I'm about to past Semicha (Rabbinic Ordination) and I happen to agree with lots of /pol/'s positions.

Not only me, but most people in my community would agree with a large segment of what is considered redpilled or based. Yet it seems most people here have no idea what (actual) Jewish traditional values are like

So ask me anything or whatever
>>
>>55848454
Why do the letters have crowns? And yes this is a test you have to answer correctly or be exposed as a fraud.
>>
>>55848454
Why are you using electricity after sundown?
>>
File: Rabbi-a-vadnyugaton--50074.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi-a-vadnyugaton--50074.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>55848454

Have you ever watched The Frisco Kid?
>>
Why did you filthy Khazars steal the history and beliefs of the white Israelites?
>>
How much of a discount do you get at Costco?
>>
doesn't it get hot dressed in straight black all summer/spring? do they hand out high tech anti-perspirant at the synagogue?
>>
I'm not sure how to reply to an individual post.

Why do letters have tagim? Depends do you want the standard answer or al pi sod?

We don't know it's G-d's design to do it that way/It's mostly for drush and point out hidden meaning like for example this is how we know Eisav tried to kill Yaakov when he fell upon his neck
>>
File: franks!.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
franks!.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
Do you deny that the hedonistic and communist movements of the past century are Jewish- If so, how do you explain Jewish majorities in their leadership?
>>
Are you out of Lakewood?
>>
>>55848979
Click the post number, jewboy.
>>
>>55848454
When did you decide you wanted to be a Rabbi?

What were the basic steps to become a Rabbi?

What is your opinion on how the occupied territories should be governed?

Do you believe the Jews built the Pyramids?

Where the Jews even slaves in Egypt?

Who is your favorite Israeli PM?

>Thanks for doing AMA. But in /pol/ fashion joo get out
>>
>>55848979
click on the number Rabbi
>>
Figured it out
>>55848806
Prohibition to use electricity is only on Shabbat, from Friday night at what we call Shkiah (when the sun goes down) until Saturday night at Tseit (when three medium-sized star appear).

No such prohibitions on a weekday

>>55848843
Can't say that I have

>>55848872
Khazars is a debunked myth, actually. Some people in the area did convert (mostly the upper class) but it's an easily provable fact that Ashkenazi Jews are not Khazars.

Either way, I'm Sefaradi (family left Spain for North Africa) and not Ashkenazi so your attack wouldn't affect me in the first place

>>55848876
I wish I knew about that before, where do I apply?
>>
also is it true certain elements of the New York orthodox community are super heretical and cultish? remember reading an article about this weird sect there but can't find it atm
>>
Why haven't you accepted Yahushua into your heart as the Meshiach?
>>
>>55848454

>Opinion on Noam Chomsky?

I knew some Jews that did said they did not read him because their parents told them not to.
>>
>>55848454
Do you enjoy the taste of foreskins?
>>
>>55848454
What is your favorite Arab country/ best Arabs you met where are they from

> have to pick one.

I never met a Sephardi but many Ashkenazim
>>
>>55849041
You better answer me, Shekelberg.
>>
The only good kind of Jew is Netanyahu.

I hate everyone else.
>>
>>55848945
I just use regular anti-perspirant and it works quite well. It does get hot but you get used to it. Also I spend most of my days studying in what we call a Beit Medrash, and we have A/C so even in sweltering Jerusalem summers it doesn't really affect me too much.

>>55849041
I will not deny that, sadly, Jews who are divorced from our religion in fact are taking part in some of these movements. The key word here is that these Jews are divorced from the Torah.

Hedonism and Communism are antithetical to Judaism. In fact the Talmud goes as far as saying that a man who says 'what is yours is mine and what is mine is yours' is an idiot and evil. So much for Communism.

The disease that affects the current modern world is not a result of Jews being part of these movements, but rather that some Jews left our religion behind and instead adopted modern liberal views starting in the late 18th century/early 19th century in what we refer to as the 'Haskalah'.

Saying that Jews are a majority in their leadership is wrong. Not saying that there's not a lot of Jewish non-religious intellectuals in all kinds of terrible movements, but that's the product of having a people with a more than 3,000 year tradition of high education coupled with their disenfranchisement with their actual values.

I have met Jews who were communists, or hedonists, or had similar views before from living in really urban areas and really liberal families but made teshuva (returning to religion) and completely shed these views

Liberalism is the disease, Jews and non-Jews are affected just as terribly by this.
>>
>>55848710
>a test you have to answer correctly or be exposed as a fraud

Has he correctly answered?
>>
>>55849788
>Beit Medrash

you mean school house?

How does it feel to have an language that is close to Arabic.

> marhaban habibi :^)
>>
>>55849788
>Saying that Jews are a majority in their leadership is wrong ...

By what you wrote in that post, aren't you, in a way, saying Judaism has been hijacked in a sense? If many Jews fail to follow the Torah, and yet they represent Jews in the public perception.
>>
>>55849788
>that's the product of having a people with a more than 3,000 year tradition of high education coupled with their disenfranchisement with their actual values.

is that really the reason there's a disproportionate number of jews in the leadership of liberal movements? Do they become leaders because of the 3000 year tradition of high education?
>>
>>55849053
Midwood, not Lakewood, but currently at my in-laws.

>>55849140
>When did you decide you wanted to be a Rabbi?
I can't say I decided as much as it was just always the logical thing for me to do. It has to do with the root of our souls and our mission in this world, mine is clearly to study

>What were the basic steps to become a Rabbi?
Well you need first and foremost to have a comprehensive understanding of how to study Gemara. Not of the Gemara (most commonly known as Talmud) itself, as it can take many many years to finish even once.

To become a Rabbi you need to be fluent in certain areas of what is called the Shulchan Aruch, which deals with areas of Halacha (Jewish Law) such as Kashrut (Dietary laws), Shabbat prohibitions, so on and so forth.

Depending on which yeshiva (religious school for unmarried students) or kollel (for married men) you go to, it can take a few years to almost a decade before you get the certification. Some places are a lot more thorough than others, but all share some basic standards.

>What is your opinion on how the occupied territories should be governed?
It is our land. We should live in peace with the Arabs who live there and want to live in peace with us in a Jewish state. There's a reason why Israeli Arabs absolutely refuse to even considering leaving for a hypothetical state of palestine, seeing as all Arab states are absolutely terrible compared to their standards of living in Israel.

>Do you believe the Jews built the Pyramids?
No, we built storehouses in Egypt, not the Pyramids.

>Where the Jews even slaves in Egypt?
Yes, for 210 years

>Who is your favorite Israeli PM?
I'm guessing it would have to be Menachem Begin. Netanyahu might be a close second.
>>
File: talmudic2.jpg (204 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
talmudic2.jpg
204 KB, 1000x750
>>55849788
>In fact the Talmud goes as far as saying that a man who says 'what is yours is mine and what is mine is yours' is an idiot and evil.
Yeah, and the talmud also says what is in the picture I am posting now. Not the best of books, I would think.

Not to mention that jews never actually gave anything up in those countries where they put in communism. They made the white leading class do that for them.

>Saying that Jews are a majority in their leadership is wrong.
Really? I'm going to list some facts and see what you have to say.
>Out of the 832 members of the first soviet government, 800 were jewish. 400 of them were new york jews (this is in the overman report to the US Senate)
>Nearly every soviet government had extensive ties to the Jews. Lenin's wife was a Jew, Trotsky goes without saying, Stalin was adopted by Jews, Kruschev married a jew, and so forth. The link cannot be denied.
>Nearly every communist movement in the interwar years had jewish leaders. Bela kun in Hungray, and Rosenberg in Germany.
>the US media is controlled by the jews- will post another image about that- and they are using it to degenerate ends.

Let's see the jew deny those facts, boys.

Also, any comment on the Hasids in new york that are pushing out non-jews and forcing Talmudic law?
>>
File: 1433611072039.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
1433611072039.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>55850364
Here's an image on the Jewish control of media and their use of it to poor ends. All the kid tranny shows come from your people, you have much to explain.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
Why has almost everything written in the protocols come true?
>>
File: even shitchill.png (52 KB, 493x543) Image search: [Google]
even shitchill.png
52 KB, 493x543
>>55850429
And here's WINSTON CHURCHILL acknowledging the leadership of your kind in the communist movements. Not too many people call him an idiot nazi!
>>
>>55848454
Opinions on the Neo Nazi movement?

Opinions on macking? Getting women to buy you things?
>>
All Jews are liars which deny that Jesus is the messiah.

You are also calling yourself "great one", which He said not to.

You are exalting yourself, and worshipping God in vain, via your useless and contradictory traditions of men, which you place above God.

Jews are cursed by God. You need to accept His Son, and repent.

Anyone who tries to follow the law and doesn't is cursed. You can't even follow them, because there is no temple.

Christians are God's chosen people, not Jews.
>>
Whats your technique for sucking childs penis after you circumcise them
>>
File: PROOFS.png (2 MB, 1262x1630) Image search: [Google]
PROOFS.png
2 MB, 1262x1630
Anyways, OP... I'm not too sure you know where you are. Most of us are Nazis, see the Pic I've attached.
>>
>>55848454

Listen up, kike. Stop feeling so self important to make a /pol/ ama thread, and just live a non-degenerate life in peace.
>>
>>55850329
>Yes, for 210 years
Even when the archaeological records says no?
>Menachem Begin
Do you think he made the right choice in Lebanon 1982?

Sound like you favor a one state solution. Why do you think a two state solution won't work? Can there be a one state solution that enfranchises Arabs or will there always be a "demographic problem" in Israel?
>>
>>55849290
I would need more details, but I have never encountered what you are talking about. I mean there are always a few people who go way off the deep end (such as Lev Tahor) but they are basically completely blacklisted from the community and we refuse to have anything to do with them.

We are a community with a very strong core due to our adherence to Jewish Law and so movements that go out of the pale usually disappear really quickly.

>>55849335
Because all of the signs that point to Mashiach show that he's not in fact Mashiach only one of the many many failed pretenders throughout our history. In fact, as far as false messiahs go, he's one of the least successful ones.

>>55849337
>I knew some Jews that did said they did not read him because their parents told them not to.
Brilliant mind, but sadly he chose to waste it instead of using it for better pursuits

>>55849456
>Do you enjoy the taste of foreskins?
Not kosher, never tasted any

>>55849525
>What is your favorite Arab country/ best Arabs you met where are they from
Morocco by far. That's where my family lived for hundreds of years and this is the only Arab country I would ever accept to live in. I've visited many times and they are very different from the rest of the Arab world, thanks to the King. May G-d protect him and give him a long reign.

>>55849940
>How does it feel to have an language that is close to Arabic.
Ask Arabs how it feels to speak a language they derived from us (even they admit Ishmael was the son of Avraham after all)
>>
>>55848872

Don't insult whites by calling us Israelites.

Thanks.
>>
>>55850741
Whites come from Adam who is made in the likeness of God.

Israelies went in to captivity and became Europeans, who also migrated to America.

Congratulations, you hate God our Father, because of a single tribe of disobedient children. How stupid do you feel?
>>
>>55850738
>waste it
waste in in exposing the atrocities of the Israeli state? There's atrocities on both sides I'm not denying that.

>Ask Arabs how it feels to speak a language they derived from us (even they admit Ishmael was the son of Avraham after all)

Sound like you take the Talmud (or whatever text you refer to I'm not Jewish) as literal historical fact. Are there Rabbis that are more liberal with its interpretation?

>Thanks Rabbi for honest answers.
>>
>ask me anything
Have we started the fire?
>>
File: 1447475267398.png (1 MB, 750x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447475267398.png
1 MB, 750x1500
Is it true that most of you guys don't even want to say Jesus' name. You'll call him Yeshua, Chr*st, or J. Why do orthodox jews get so triggered by Jesus?
>>
>>55850738
>Brilliant mind, but sadly he chose to waste it instead of using it for better pursuits

You're just plain wrong there. I was listening to him yesterday, he produces clear expositions of the history of labour movement and such in a way that few others can. You should be so talented.
>>
>>55848454
Can I become Jewish, or is it solely a seekrit club?
>>
>>55850626
>please stop the dialogue!
There's nothing self-important about what the rabbi is doing. We're all mutually educating each other here.
>>
What must a gentile do to convert?

What does the word goyim mean and why do you call gentiles that word?
>>
>>55850141
That's the thing, it's not that Judaism has been hijacked, it's that some people think that the secular equivalent of the Westboro Baptist Church represents the Torah and the rest of us when they are completely divorced from our tradition.

It's not their fault, 99.999% of them don't know any better. They come from urban areas and highly educated families that value some sort of human rights/good values but completely cut off from Torah so it becomes a monstrosity.

Look into the cut-flower theory of modern ethics. That's basically what happened to them

>>55850321
>is that really the reason there's a disproportionate number of jews in the leadership of liberal movements? Do they become leaders because of the 3000 year tradition of high education?
If you have a people with a 3,000 year history of making sure their children get the best education possible, but instead of giving the best education we use to give them (Torah, and then a trade) they just give them that education through liberal University education then you get modern intellectuals with all of the problems that come from the current University system which is based on uprooting all traditional values and replacing them with modern liberal values that currently strike their fancies.

>>55850364
>Yeah, and the talmud also says what is in the picture I am posting now. Not the best of books, I would think.

Yeah like 90% of these 'Talmud' quotes I see are complete and utter fabrications and the rest wildly taken out of context.

Let me get my Sanhedrin Gemara out and ill show you how im sure its the case
>>
>>55850738
>such as Lev Tahor
yeah that might've been it

What do you think of the Chabad movement?
>>
>>55851370
>Yeah like 90% of these 'Talmud' quotes I see are complete and utter fabrications and the rest wildly taken out of context.
Right then, total denial it is.

And what will you say to the facts I brought forth about communism?
>>
>>55851370
>current University system which is based on uprooting all traditional values and replacing them with modern liberal values that currently strike their fancies

I think Jews have done more to liberalize University education than anyone. Or was it goys who planted the original liberal seed in the universities, influencing those highly intelligent Jewish university students to become leaders of communist and other liberal movements?

Tell me, was it the goys who started the fire, or the jews? Or did they both start it together, and the jews just took most of the leading positions later because of their superior intellect?
>>
File: arch_of_titus_fb.png (207 KB, 459x1451) Image search: [Google]
arch_of_titus_fb.png
207 KB, 459x1451
Why do a good number of Jews hate the goyim? Why are they still so mad about something that happened in 70ad? Is it true there is even a special day every year dedicated to remembering the failed Jewish uprising that happened that year?

Isn't it a bit much to want all us western goys to suffer and fail just because of things that happened a long time ago?

pic related
>>
>>55850364
>the picture I am posting
Ok so now I'm looking into my Gemara and your picture is, as I already knew, completely wrong.

The whole thing is a discussion about the 7 laws of Noach, the laws that must be kept by all of humanity. Nowhere does the Talmud say that a Jew can keep whatever he steals from a Gentile. First of all, you need to understand the way the Talmud works. It's not like 'The Talmud' says something. It's basically an ongoing legal discussion between many people. Basically something along the lines of

Rabbi 1 says something
Rabbi 2 contradicts, cites source A
Rabbi 1 cites source B
Rabbi 3 comes in, adds to source B
Rabbi 2 comes, cites Rabbi 4 who brought source C
Student of Rabbi 4 come, say that really while it sounds like Rabbi 4 said Source C what he really said comes from Source B

As far as whether a Jew is allowed to steal from a non-Jew, a single Rabbi in that discussion regarding theft posits that it is permitted to keep after the fact (by Biblical standard) something stolen from a non-Jew (but was also forbidden by Rabbinical decree). Others say its forbidden Biblically. Jewish Law absolutely forbids stealing from Gentile as ruled in the Shulchan Aruch. Even something that *appears* to be theft but is not is forbidden.

As far as the discussion about wages, this refers to a discussion where a non-Jew works for a non-Jew in his vineyard and decides to start eating his product. The Gemara asks the question 'Is a Jew permitted to then withhold his wages [if his non-Jewish employee stole from him, as it is forbidden to withhold wages from employees, whether Jewish or not Jewish]'' and that's why the Gemara says 'yes' until he's paid back what he's taken, or the employer forgives him for stealing from his produce.
>>
File: Latkes.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Latkes.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>55848454
I remember my friend's father had a certain religious ornamentation. It looked like a black box that was affixed to his forehead and there was straps attached to it, one of which I think wrapped around one of his arms.

What is this? And what ceremonies is it used in? What if any is the symbolism behind it?
>>
>>55848454
Nice try Abdullah
>>
>>55852592
tefillin
>>
File: talmudic.jpg (151 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
talmudic.jpg
151 KB, 1000x750
>>55852577
So what you're saying is that the talmud doesn't explicitly endorse any doctrine- doesn't it then follow that any and all doctrines within it carry the same level of authority, like the ones in this pic and the other one??
>>
>>55850429
The Torah is explicit, it's absolutely forbidden for a woman to dress in a man's garments, as it is forbidden for a man to dress in a woman's garment. All of this transgender nonsense is absolutely 100% categorically rejected in our community since it is rejected by the Torah.

>>55850439
>Why has almost everything written in the protocols come true?
I've never read them, but considering they were a drunken forgery by the russian secret police of the time I doubt that 'almost everything written' in them actually came true

>>55850482
>And here's WINSTON CHURCHILL acknowledging the leadership of your kind in the communist movements. Not too many people call him an idiot nazi!
Winston Churchill didn't actually write this, nor did he publish it. The Churchill center came out and proved it was not the case a long time ago.

>>55850494
>Opinions on the Neo Nazi movement?
Idiots who would have been the first against the wall by the actual nazis who would have frowned upon them as absolute degenerates

>>55850494
>Opinions on macking? Getting women to buy you things?
I'm not sure what macking is, and I dont want to google anything I read here. As far as women buying you things, as a gift or whatever its fine once in a while but traditional gender roles exist for a reason and it's much better for men to be men and women to be women (see what I wrote above about garments)

>>55850590
>Anyways, OP... I'm not too sure you know where you are. Most of us are Nazis, see the Pic I've attached.
I see that 23% answered it (meaning 77% are not) and who knows how much of that was just people messing around

I'd rather talk with a honest nazi than a hypocritical liberal who'd stab me in the back using Ahmed the Clock Maker any day of the week anyway

>>55850626
>and just live a non-degenerate life in peace
i dont plan on sticking around, but do plan on keeping my non-degenerate lifestyle yes thank
>>
>>55853140
>I've never read them
Well, you can probably read pretty fast. I bet you could read them in an hour. I would like your opinion on what they say.

>All of this transgender nonsense is absolutely 100% categorically rejected in our community since it is rejected by the Torah.

So you think that if all jews turned to orthodoxy, then we wouldn't be plagued with so much garbage in our media and higher education? Why are non-religious jews so attracted to the worst parts of secular culture? Why can't they be attracted to the good parts? Is it really the goys' fualt they ended up as degenerates who push degeneracy on the rest of us?
>>
>>55850648
>Even when the archaeological records says no?
There are no archeological records refuting the fact we were there. Especially when the Egyptians were famous for literally rewriting history and destroying all signs of a previous ruler they didn't like immediately after his death

>>55850648
>Do you think he made the right choice in Lebanon 1982?
I said I liked him, not that I agreed with all (or most) of his decisions.

He made the right choice to resign afterwards, though.

>>55850648
>Sound like you favor a one state solution. Why do you think a two state solution won't work? Can there be a one state solution that enfranchises Arabs or will there always be a "demographic problem" in Israel?
A two state solution will never work because they themselves say that the two-state solution is only a platform for the elimination of Israel.

The only solution is one state where Arabs agree to live peacefully under the laws of a Jewish State. Seriously to any Arab, just look at the rest of the Middle-East and tell me which country has a better system than we do. And those who do not, then deport felafel.

>>55850906
>Sound like you take the Talmud (or whatever text you refer to I'm not Jewish) as literal historical fact. Are there Rabbis that are more liberal with its interpretation?
It is a literal historical fact, the same way that the Torah is. We have 13 principles of what makes a Jew one who adheres to Torah. One of them is acceptance that the Torah we have today, which is both the Written Torah and the Oral Torah, is the one give to Moshe on Mount Sinai.

Jews who reject the Talmud reject our tradition. Those who say we can interpret it in ways that are not codified within it the way we have interpreted it the way we have interpreted the Oral law for the last 3,000 years are rejecting our tradition.
>>
>>55848454
So the Orthodoxy would prefer it that the Jews remain as a nomadic race, yes?
>>
File: rivercross_scouts.jpg (148 KB, 370x465) Image search: [Google]
rivercross_scouts.jpg
148 KB, 370x465
>>55853750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt6MmzRRYk0 Rabbi pls watch this!
>>
File: franks!.jpg (888 KB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
franks!.jpg
888 KB, 1598x1600
>>55853140
>I see that 23% answered it (meaning 77% are not) and who knows how much of that was just people messing around
Well, Evolian Traditionalists are basically just Nazis that worship shiva and get high on LSD anyway, so they're really the same. And we are serious about being nazis, all of us.

>The Torah is explicit, it's absolutely forbidden for a woman to dress in a man's garments, as it is forbidden for a man to dress in a woman's garment.

Notable, then, that George Soros, a jew, sponsored extensively Femen (you should know them) until they wanted to start Femen Israel- one rule for us, another for you, then.
>Winston Churchill didn't actually write this, nor did he publish it. The Churchill center came out and proved it was not the case a long time ago.
Really, Schlomo? Then why did the churchill center THEMSELVES put out this odd statement:
>– but in a remarkable article entitled ‘Zionism versus Bolshevism’, published in 1920, he distinguished between the good Jews, the ‘National Jews’ like those of Britain who were perfectly assimilated, or the Zionist Jews prepared to re-people their ‘home’ in Palestine, and the evil ‘International Jews’:
http://www.winstonchurchill.org/support?catid=0&id=725

>I've never read them, but considering they were a drunken forgery by the russian secret police of the time I doubt that 'almost everything written' in them actually came true

Try reading them and denying they're prophetic.

Anyways, since you're clearly new to talking with Nazis I'll let you in on something- a huge part of our problems with jews is the degeneracy you push on society- which we know as cultural marxism, stemming from the frankfurt school, which is the godfather of today's godless movements of atheism, communism, and hippeism. There's a peculiar characteristic about them, though- see the attached pic.
>>
>>55853140
>The Torah is explicit, it's absolutely forbidden for a woman to dress in a man's garments, as it is forbidden for a man to dress in a woman's garment. All of this transgender nonsense is absolutely 100% categorically rejected in our community since it is rejected by the Torah

Just as a followup note to this, how come is it that whenever you look at the Trans shit, the producers are always Jews. You know the Jazz Jennings shit? Take a look at the Chart I posted- the CEO and President of the relevant company are BOTH Jews! Seems you have something to answer for.
>>
>>55853750
Thank you for your answers Rabbi.

My parents are Syrian but not muslim or Jew haters. I think I'll visit Israel next year for a genetics conference. Hopefully they won't strip search me at the boarder (especially I visited Lebanon last year).
>>
>>55850976
I'll take responsibility for many war crimes, but unleashing his terrible music on the world is not one of them.

>>55851061
>Why do orthodox jews get so triggered by Jesus?
He's worshiped as an idol. The First Commandment says it clearly, we shall have no other G-d than the one who took us out of Egypt, and he's not a man who came on the scene more than a thousand years later.

We don't say the name of idols, so its not just him but any of the idols currently worshiped in the world as of now

>>55851119
>You're just plain wrong there. I was listening to him yesterday, he produces clear expositions of the history of labour movement and such in a way that few others can. You should be so talented.
His political views are terrible and he could have been a genius if he had applied his mind to religious pursuits. This is what I meant.

>>55851147
>Can I become Jewish, or is it solely a seekrit club?
You can, but we only take really earnest and sincere converts. Expect at least a year and even up to 3 before you're ready for conversion

We don't seek conversions because non-Jews also have access to Heaven as long as they follow the seven laws of Noach:
>Do not deny God.
>Do not blaspheme God.
>Do not murder.
>Do not engage in incest, adultery, pederasty >or bestiality, as well as homosexual relations.
>Do not steal.
>Do not eat of a live animal.
>Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to the law.

>>55851476
>What do you think of the Chabad movement?
They do an absolutely incredible job all over the world. I am not Chabad myself, but I have nothing but respect for the incredible things that they do bringing kosher food and kosher Judaism for Jews all over the world.

>>55851492
>Right then, total denial it is.
.... how is that a total denial? I literally went to the text you quoted in a picture (that you never read yourself) and showed point by point why it was wrong.
>>
>>55854402
>and showed point by point why it was wrong.
I posted that before you posted your explanations, Moshe.
>>
Kill yourself you worthless piece of shit. You and your leeches brothers are ruining Israel and whatever other country your fucking dirty fingers touch.

No, I don't give a shit if you're 'redpilled', you're just conveniently conservative and embody the WORST aspects of conservatism, just like Islam.

That's what you are, really, our equivalent of Muslims.
>>
>>55851492
>And what will you say to the facts I brought forth about communism?
I thought I added a reply, must have removed hit when I hit the character limit:

Please source your claims. Also, during the whole Bolshevik/Manshevik thing most Communist Jews were routed out of Communist organs.

What do yo have to say about all of the Jews who were tremendously persecuted by the communists for staying steadfast in their commitment to Torah?

>>55852033
>I think Jews have done more to liberalize University education than anyone. Or was it goys who planted the original liberal seed in the universities, influencing those highly intelligent Jewish university students to become leaders of communist and other liberal movements?
All of this is rooted in the renaissance, and the rediscovery of Greek texts and philosophy by Europeans after (mostly) Arabs brought it to their attention again.

As I said we called this episode the 'Haskalah', when tons of Jews were swept away by the fervor that reached Europe at the time with all of these old-new ideas and how they tried to attack Jewish values based on this. They were a victim of it as well.

Yes, lots of Jews eventually became part of those movements in University but its only because those religious Jews who went to university to learn trades were exposed to these ideas and also were ensnared in its trap, then they raised children who followed in their suit and were also drawn to academia, etc...

It definitely did not originate from us, as I said modern Liberalism is 100% antithetical to Torah.

If a man in a dress comes to our synagogue and tries to get in the women's section he's gonna be shown the door.
>>
>>55850429
>saved

Thank you
>>
>>55852577
Good thread. I enjoyed reading your post. /Pol/ needs more people like ou so they can get over their pubescent anti-semitism
>>
>>55855155
Frig off kike
>>
>>55852248
>Why do a good number of Jews hate the goyim? Why are they still so mad about something that happened in 70ad? Is it true there is even a special day every year dedicated to remembering the failed Jewish uprising that happened that year?
I'm only speaking by personal experience, but the vast majority of Jews I know do not hate non--Jews. Now, it's true that there is definitely a portion of Jews who have varying levels of distrust for non-Jews, but no 'Argh I hate those goyim!' discussions behind closed doors.

It would be stupid because, as I said, we also believe that non-Jews can have access to Heaven if they live a decent life according to the seven laws I quoted earlier.

You can have non-Jews who are decent and upstanding individuals just as you can have non-Jews who act in an absolute rotten way. Only someone who is disconnected from Torah will believe that all non-Jews are terrible people or bad because clearly all over our tradition we have examples, laws and stories about how it's not the case.

Not only that, but some of our greatest Sages were either converts (Onkelos) or descendants of converts (Rabbi Akiva).

And we still mourn the destruction of our Temple, and three times a day pray for it to be speedily rebuilt.

>>55852592
Those are called Tefillin, we wear them every day (in fact, I wear three different pairs of them, two during morning prayers and one in the afternoon).

On a basic level, the reason why we were them is because we were commanded to do so in the Torah. The deeper reason is explained at length in Kabbalistic and Chassidic literature and well that's a much much longer discussion that would be much better explained in person. "G-d said so" is probably the better, succinct answer here.
>>
File: why we hate.png (236 KB, 1016x622) Image search: [Google]
why we hate.png
236 KB, 1016x622
>>55854768
>What do yo have to say about all of the Jews who were tremendously persecuted by the communists for staying steadfast in their commitment to Torah?
More of a family dispute than anything else. They only hated them for their religion- RACIAL JEWS never stopped controlling literally every communist movement, until Mao and Minh broke with them. Jews put millions of Christians in the grave as well.

I should take this time to say I have no problems with Religious jews. It's the internationalist, communist, RACIAL jews- that make up the majority of the degenerate movements of our day. That much is a fact.

You want citations, I'll give you citations!
>Out of the 832 members of the first soviet government, 800 were jewish. 400 of them were new york jews (this is in the overman report to the US Senate)

Literally right there in the claim.

>Nearly every soviet government had extensive ties to the Jews. Lenin's wife was a Jew, Trotsky goes without saying, Stalin was adopted by Jews, Kruschev married a jew, and so forth. The link cannot be denied.

Alright, wikipedia.

>lenin's wife

Alright, That's flase. However, Lenin himself had jewish blood.

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2077413,00.html

>trotsky
lad

>stalin

Citation here: https://books.google.com/books?id=_ZKDCAAAQBAJ&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=stalin+adopted+family+jew&source=bl&ots=GWw_7qfEvs&sig=Gqz7_PvV9Jqh5tVXxO6zXSbkBvE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CD4Q6AEwBWoVChMIpfra7vKTyQIVB2weCh33zgMy#v=onepage&q=stalin%20adopted%20family%20jew&f=false

>nearly every government

Bela Kun is on wikipedia, F3 Jew. As for Rosenberg and her people in Germany? see the attatched pic.

>US media

this post: >>55850429

Ball's in your court, jewboy.
>>
final question, is anime kosher?
>>
>>55853030
That's not what I said. I said that legal discussions ensue therein, but it's not necessarily clear what is rejected and what is accepted. Sometimes, it's spelled out clearly, sometimes not spelled out so clearly when you read the text itself.

However *every* single decision in Jewish law says its absolutely forbidden to steal from, or kill, non-Jews.

And no the Talmud does not say that non-Jews are beasts, it says that those who don't follow the Torah's dictates are not called on the level of Adam.

It means that if you have non-Jews who follow the 7 laws of Noah they are on the called by the name of Adam while if there are Jews who do not follow the Torah's commandments they would not be called by the name of Adam.

>>55853649
>I would like your opinion on what they say.
I'll try and get around to them one day. Might come back for AMA part 2

>>55853649
>So you think that if all jews turned to orthodoxy, then we wouldn't be plagued with so much garbage in our media and higher education?
Absolutely, no doubt about it. We are against degeneracy, against sex outside of marriage, we don't believe in race-mixing either for the most part, we are 100% against anything like transgender recognition or gay marriage, etc...

> Why are non-religious jews so attracted to the worst parts of secular culture? Why can't they be attracted to the good parts?
The question you should ask yourself is: Why are so many non-Jews attracted to the worst parts of secular culture?

Secular culture basically tells you 'Everything is good, nothing is terrible, the only interdiction is to make something forbidden, live without shame and indulge in your every desires'. If you don''t have a strong moral backbone its really hard not to fall down that slippery slope and end up living as an absolute degenerate.

It's rooted in Greek philosophy for the most part. Drink and be merry, for tomorrow you will be deadetc.
>>
51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis

http://www.amazon.com/51-Documents-Zionist-Collaboration-Nazis/dp/1569804338
>>
File: christ sucks.jpg (120 KB, 878x599) Image search: [Google]
christ sucks.jpg
120 KB, 878x599
>>55855998
>We are against degeneracy, against sex outside of marriage, we don't believe in race-mixing either for the most part, we are 100% against anything like transgender recognition or gay marriage, etc...
I'm going to debunk this one by one with examples of the actions of prominent jews.

>sex outside marriage and degeneracy
>>
File: 1433697252787.jpg (55 KB, 560x765) Image search: [Google]
1433697252787.jpg
55 KB, 560x765
>>55856168
>we don't believe in race-mixing either for the most part

Actually this deserves 2 images, 1/2
>>
File: kekeke be multicultural.jpg (87 KB, 721x721) Image search: [Google]
kekeke be multicultural.jpg
87 KB, 721x721
>>55856224
2/2
>>
File: Slippery slope.jpg (99 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
Slippery slope.jpg
99 KB, 640x470
>>55856275
>we are 100% against anything like transgender recognition or gay marriage

Again, 2 images this time. 1/2
>>
File: jews13.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
jews13.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>55855998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLDFhAxim4w

What do you think of this video? Is it accurate?

I met a Jew from highschool who denied the Bolsheviks were Jewish, said he hated Cossacks with a passion (for alleged Pogroms) and boasted about his grandfather being part of Cheka (mass murder group). Do Jews in general have higher ethnocentrism? Kevin MacDonald in the Culture of Critique alleges this, quoting a study that showed German babies not crying in front of strangers, while Jewish babies did. Any thoughts/experiences? Should the jews in pic frog off?
>>
>>55853844
>So the Orthodoxy would prefer it that the Jews remain as a nomadic race, yes?
Absolutely not.

It's not Orthodoxy, but rather Jews who follow Jewish tradition by the way. But yeah we would love nothing more than all Jews to go back to Israel and live on our land.

Personally I am very active in convincing other Jews to move to Israel, and I believe that Jews should be in a Jewish land, Europeans in their European countries, Africans in their countries, so on and so forth. It's the Torah view.

There are 70 core nations and the world is meant to interact with each others but not intermingle to the point where national identity disappears.

To live in exile like we do is akin to a curse because we failed our mission and we pray 3 times a day that there will be kibbutz galuiyot, taking all of the Jews in the world and returning to our land.

>>55853875
Rabbi pls watch this!
You even have women who call themselves 'Rabbis' or whatever these days. Just because someone puts a label on themselves doesn't mean they are following the Torah, especially when they reject what the Torah says and do something absolutely disgusting that is 100% against what we believe in and would lead you to incur the death penalty/could be killed on the spot under our system

>>55853894
>Notable, then, that George Soros, a jew, sponsored extensively Femen (you should know them) until they wanted to start Femen Israel- one rule for us, another for you, then.
Again just because someone was born of a Jewish mother doesn't mean that they in any way represent Jews. Especially when they spent most of WWII snitching on Jews, confiscating their property and now funds BDS and tries everything they can to uproot Torah from the world
>>
>>55848454
If you support Israel, you can get out.
>>
>>55848454
do you support israel's apartheid?
>>
>>55856333
Well, trips don't lie.

Now, 2/2 is more textual.

Consider the show about the kid tranny: "Jazz Jennings".

It's put out by TLC, the learning Channel. Thery are owned by Discovery Communications. >>55850429
Tells us that Their President, CEO, and Chairman ARE ALL JEWS! The ONLY non-jew ever involved in the company... is the founder.
>>
>>55848454
Do you believe in the holocaust?
>>
>>55856422
>Again just because someone was born of a Jewish mother doesn't mean that they in any way represent Jews. Especially when they spent most of WWII snitching on Jews, confiscating their property and now funds BDS and tries everything they can to uproot Torah from the world
But is it not notable that there are so many more examples of modern day radicals doing this that are Jews than whites, or colored men?
>>
>>55848454

Can I have your contact details? I need a Rabbi to verify I'm Jew so I can become as Israeli citizen. I can prove with DNA test, but I'm not practicing and still have my ant eater. I'll throw in a few shekels for you....

Just want a safe place to sit back and enjoy the chaos about to ensue in Europe.
>>
>>55853894
>Anyways, since you're clearly new to talking with Nazis I'll let you in on something- a huge part of our problems with jews is the degeneracy you push on society- which we know as cultural marxism, stemming from the frankfurt school, which is the godfather of today's godless movements of atheism, communism, and hippeism. There's a peculiar characteristic about them, though- see the attached pic.
And since you are clearly new to talking to actual Jews who are 100% rooted in our tradition:

We hate degeneracy even more than you do. The problem is not with Jews or with Judaism, the problem is with modern Liberalism. If you want to eradicate this plague from society, please donate to Chabad and other organizations that bring Jews back to Judaism, as well as organizations that encourage Jews to leave their countries of birth to move back to Israel where they belong.

>>55854015
>Just as a followup note to this, how come is it that whenever you look at the Trans shit, the producers are always Jews. You know the Jazz Jennings shit? Take a look at the Chart I posted- the CEO and President of the relevant company are BOTH Jews! Seems you have something to answer for.
And not a single one of them are actually Torah observant. Do you think it's a coincidence?

By the way, due to the intermarriage rates in America, you'll find a bunch of people with Jewish names were actually born of non-Jewish women (and thus not Jewish) but call themselves Jewish nonetheless and they propagate their sick filth as something from their 'Jewish tradition' when it's nothing of the kind.

>>55854032
>My parents are Syrian but not muslim or Jew haters. I think I'll visit Israel next year for a genetics conference. Hopefully they won't strip search me at the boarder (especially I visited Lebanon last year).
I hope you get treated fairly (but its understandable if they give you a bit of extra scrutiny) You'll find that Israel is a great experience and people really do coexist in peace
>>
>>55849041

It's called thinking Tbqh faM. It is our greatest strength and weakness/
>>
>>55856383
So I'm a random jew whose grandfather served in the Red Army.
Bolsheviks were pretty jewish but around 30% of them not all of them. You can google it. Pogroms were ordered largely under Czar Nicholas, I wouldn't blame the Cossacks for it. Three of the Bolsheviks who executed the imperial family were jews, I feel like the overkill might have been a personal revenge for them. Just my thoughts.
>>
>>55849280

If Khazars are a myth than how come all my Russian friends with Jewish ancestry that took DNA tests have no middle eastern Jewish ancestry. Its all European and West Asian.

We are pretty sure in Russia that we all come form Khazars as a Turkic tribe. Maybe I am wrong, but It just seems like if we were of the Levant we would show it.
>>
>>55848454
Why do you like sucking baby penis?
>>
>>55848454
How many chumrahs do you have to make up every day to stay chareidi? Do you think chazal approve of that?
>>
>>55856899
Do you feel like random other jews would hate Cossacks like the one I described just because of 100 years ago? It seems like some have overblown and absurd views of other people perceived as enemies when those same people are completely unaware
>>
>>55849456
Ofcourse he likes the taste of foreskins
>>
>>55856899
An example in that vid is hatred of Russia, do you think this whole jewish Ukraine thing and warmongering when Russia has done absolutely nothing wrong is because of rich Jews and Jews in high positions pushing the war?
>>
>>55848454
Do you live in West LA?
>>
>>55856899
Interesting. Did he tell you any cool stories? Are you practicing?
>>
>>55848454
Do you follow the Torah or the Talmud ? Do you think Israel is a blasphemy against Judaism ?
>>
>>55854768
>All of this is rooted in the renaissance, and the rediscovery of Greek texts and philosophy by Europeans

Then why did the vast majority of the west follow gender roles and the basic moral guidelines of the Bible until about 1958? What happened during that time? There wasn't a big resurgence in Greek philosophy at that time, was there?

Who was pushing all the sexual liberation and degeneracy at that time? A large part of it was Jews in Hollywood, the media, and academia.

So please answer this series of related questions: Why did the west do generally fine with Renaissance ideas for 500 years, never going to full degeneracy, until Jews got their hands on such ideas? Why was it so particularly destructive to give Jews exposure to those ideas? Is it related to Jews' high level of education and intelligence? Does their education and intelligence make them take liberal ideas to their most destructive extremes?

>And we still mourn the destruction of our Temple
Without any hatred toward goyim? If you are sad that something happened, wouldn't you hate the people who did it? The Roman Empire was responsible for the destruction of the temple, so wouldn't it be logical for Jews to oppose and prevent future strong goy empires?

By the way, thank you for answering so many of my questions so far. Though I'm a goy, I sometimes hang out at Chabad and I like orthodox rabbis because they are so knowledgeable.
>>
Do Orthodox Jews believe in a Young Earth, per the chronology of the Torah, and if not how do they understand those chronologies?
>>
>>55848454
>Different culture
>Jew
>>
>>55856747
>And not a single one of them are actually Torah observant. Do you think it's a coincidence?
>By the way, due to the intermarriage rates in America, you'll find a bunch of people with Jewish names were actually born of non-Jewish women (and thus not Jewish) but call themselves Jewish nonetheless and they propagate their sick filth as something from their 'Jewish tradition' when it's nothing of the kind.

There exists such a thing as an atheistic, RACIAL jew. I once purchased a book known as "Who's who in world Jewry"- Now, despite the title, Nazis didn't put out this book- The Jews did! And who's on page 29 but LEON TROTSKY!

The fact is that a racial jew exists. And this, not religious jews, is and always has been the subject of our hate, going back to the days of Hitler. Hell, Hitler had himself ten Jewish divisions.

>that encourage Jews to leave their countries of birth to move back to Israel where they belong.

Well, you can't easily "encourage" people like Soros and Rothschild. And only Nazis can deal with those types of internationalists, who have sinister goals, as outlined in >>55856224

Well, regardless of your defense of the majority-jewish leadership of the communist movements of the world, I can say this has been good talk. If you want to open your mindset to our views, I would suggest that you look at the book written by the founder of the American Nazi party "White Power". It's a good read, though you can skim the first chapter. https://archive.org/stream/WhitePower_189/White_Power#page/n0/mode/2up
>>
>>55848454
Do you hate Christians? If you could would you spit on them because I heard ultra Orthadox Jews do that a lot
>>
>>55854536
When I'm making Aliyah, I am going to serve in Tsahal. So will my children. I believe in obeying all of the laws of the medina, and I have no problem with chilonim. What's your problem with me, exactly?

>>55855155
>Good thread. I enjoyed reading your post. /Pol/ needs more people like ou so they can get over their pubescent anti-semitism
Thank you. It's sad because I really do believe that Orthodox Jews and all those who oppose degeneracy are natural allies and we can do our best to counter the tide that is trying to overtake the West.

>>55855708
>I should take this time to say I have no problems with Religious jews. It's the internationalist, communist, RACIAL jews- that make up the majority of the degenerate movements of our day. That much is a fact.
How could they make up the majority of that movement?

You do realize that there are less than 15 million of actual Jews in the world, and like, at least half of that number are either religious or tradition and do not in any way approve of what you are talking about right?

>>55855708
>Ball's in your court, jewboy.
I've already covered this earlier. Yes, there are Jews who did terrible things because of their liberal, secular and atheist education. A liberal, secular and atheist education has absolutely nothing to do with Judaism and Jewish values. There's no big Jewish cabal organizing things and in fact when Jews who are completely uprooted from their tradition come in power in communist movements and such their first target is always religious Jews.

The disease is liberalism, not Judaism.

>>55856165
>51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis
I have not read that book, but as far as I am aware those movements were saying 'Please don't kill our people just give them to use and we'll help you'. All of this prior to concentration camps and the Final Solution and such.

Are you saying its something more nefarious than that?
>>
>>55857007
No I doubt most American jews would even know who they are. I don't hate any groups of people but my all time favorite short story is The Most Dangerous Game which is about a Cossack so I probably have a better view of their culture to begin with.

>>55857092
Are you talking about Euromaidan? You think it was a jewish thing?
>>
>>55848454
How old is planet Earth?
>>
>>55848454
>Not only me, but most people in my community would agree with a large segment of what is considered redpilled or based.

>Hate people who fuck up things for me and mine
>just like you, goyi---- I mean, fellow red pilled individuals

The difference is in scope, ancient friend. I think most of us just want to be left alone. That's different from believing the world and everyone in it should be your foot stool.

>2015
>trusting anything a jew(admitted) has to say
>>
Are you a mohel? Will you suck my dick after I get the snip?
>>
>>55857382
>There's no big Jewish cabal organizing things and in fact when Jews who are completely uprooted from their tradition come in power in communist movements and such their first target is always religious Jews.
>The disease is liberalism, not Judaism.

I'll agree that the problem isn't religious jews. But it is clear that within these movements there is, in fact, a MAJORITY of RACIAL jews, who are acting as a cabal within Media, Academia, and banking, with one very clear intent.

>How could they make up the majority of that movement?

How could they- unless they were acting as a conspiracy to that end. It is, indeed, the only logical explanation for why the majority of Soviet leaders, and today's marxist academics, Sorosites, and bankers are all Jews, and are all aiming at one goal.
>>
>>55856168
>prominent jews
lol then you quoted two guys that 99.9999% of the world population never heard about. People who would also be repudiated by literally every single Jew that I know who follows the Torah and hold fast to actual Jewish values.

I've never died that some Jews did bad things in history, my point is that they didn't do these things because they are Jews, but rather because they stopped acting like Jews should

>>55856383
>I met a Jew from highschool who denied the Bolsheviks were Jewish, said he hated Cossacks with a passion (for alleged Pogroms) and boasted about his grandfather being part of Cheka (mass murder group). Do Jews in general have higher ethnocentrism? Kevin MacDonald in the Culture of Critique alleges this, quoting a study that showed German babies not crying in front of strangers, while Jewish babies did. Any thoughts/experiences? Should the jews in pic frog off?

Again, there are exceptions for the most part but seriously what kind of kook stories is that? Do you seriously think that as babies all of us Jews have some reptilian sense where we can immediately detect the presence of a non-Jew and start crying because we fear they'll take our gold by birthright or something?

>>55856452
>If you support Israel, you can get out.
I want all Jews to get out and to go to Israel, so we agree on that

>>55856504
>do you support israel's apartheid?
We have a general in the Army who is Arab, a Supreme Court Justice who is Arab, Arab MKs who serve in the Knesset, etc.. what a terrible apartheid!

>>55856552
>Do you believe in the holocaust?
I've met people who were tattooed and told me of their experience in the camps.
>>
>>55848454
How many foreskins have you eaten? Or does that only come after you are official rabbi?
>>
>>55857777
>lol then you quoted two guys that 99.9999% of the world population never heard about. People who would also be repudiated by literally every single Jew that I know who follows the Torah and hold fast to actual Jewish values.

Indeed, no one's heard of them. But they have been influential- in the founding of the european union, in the mass media, in academia, and in a thousand other different industries where they leverage their might towards only one end.

I will admit that Perhaps Jewish tradition does not permit this. But the actions of today's influential Racial Jews are undeniable. And it doesn't matter whether this is how Jews should or should not act- what matters is that how they DO act, wherever they have power of consequence.
>>
File: ukraine.jpg (135 KB, 1005x775) Image search: [Google]
ukraine.jpg
135 KB, 1005x775
>>55857433
“We know the ways the assistance was provided, we know how much they paid them, we know which territories and countries hosted trainings and how it was done, we know who the instructors were. We know everything. Well, actually, our US partners are not keeping it a secret,” he said.

not really a jewish thing, it's just that the leaders of Ukraine all are jewish and stated goals of ethnically cleansing Russians from Ukraine.
That, and Juland says stuff like "rescuing LGBTs from Crimea" and stuff, bringing up stupid bullshit in ways that aren't really aiding her case. And none of the speech from the Poroshenko regime was really seen in US media. Even from the beginning, our government shunned putin. It just seems like something fischy is going on. The better question I suppose is, do any jews you know hate Russia because of conflicts between Jews and the Tsars to this day?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070254/Russian-elections-Hillary-Clinton-worried-fraud-Vladimir-Putin-clings-power.html
>>
>>55857777
What do you think about the Karaite Jews? I was raised a sabbath keeping Christian from a family with a Jewish history, (grandparents from both sides,). I have been looking more into Judeism in recent times and I would like to know what you think of Karaism. To me, I feel it's the honest and best representation of what Judeism should be.
>>
>>55848454
what is your opinion of the Kol Nidre?

do you really mutilate your children? do you think you are sane?
>>
>>55857777
this doesnt change the fact you systematically oppress pali's
>>
>>55854015
Secular, liberal Jew here. I can attest to the fact that we are the types who are in favor of gay and transgender rights, while Ultra-orthdox are completely against that for religious reasons.
>>
>>55857777
>I've met people who were tattooed and told me of their experience in the camps.
I've met people who were tattooed and told me of their experience in the camps.
What have they told you? Do they profit from their "experience"? Is the fact that they are tattooed a reason for you to believe in the gassings? top kek
>>
>>55854402
Man i only passed on 6 of thoses laws. Some time i blaspheme God

>mfw almost got in jewish heaven
>mfw no face
>>
>>55848454
Lol I live by the Rabbinical College of America, Shlomo. Did you ever visit there? I constantly yell at the orthodox when I see them walking on the street.
>>
>>55856733
You will need in-person contact, so your best bet is to email the closest Chabad house to you (you're in Russia, there will be plenty) and the Rabbi there will be able to assist you.

>>55856922
>If Khazars are a myth than how come all my Russian friends with Jewish ancestry that took DNA tests have no middle eastern Jewish ancestry. Its all European and West Asian.
>We are pretty sure in Russia that we all come form Khazars as a Turkic tribe. Maybe I am wrong, but It just seems like if we were of the Levant we would show it.
There are tons of DNA studies that have shown that the whole Khazar thing is false. Again, I hate anything that is not rooted anything in our Torah and there is no way I'd accept non-Jews as Jewish. I'm also Sefaradi and not Ashkenazi.

The whole Khazar thing is 100% false.

>>55856995
>How many chumrahs do you have to make up every day to stay chareidi? Do you think chazal approve of that?
Chumrot are a double-edged knife but if you've read Mussar literature (or studied Gemara at all) you'd certainly not think that Chazal would frown upon them.

>>55857007
Maybe Jews from a Ukrainian background would feel that way toward Cossaks (and well just read up on the Chielminsky massacres if you wonder why they wouldn't like them) but for the most part even the German Jews I know today don't *hate* German even considering what happened during WWII and would certainly not approve of any violent retribution against German citizens today

>>55857092
>An example in that vid is hatred of Russia, do you think this whole jewish Ukraine thing and warmongering when Russia has done absolutely nothing wrong is because of rich Jews and Jews in high positions pushing the war?
What could Jews possibly gain from having war in Ukraine? Especially since so many of our holy sites there are at risk of being destroyed during bouts of fighting there?

>>55857109
>Do you live in West LA?
I'm not a Persian Jew, no
>>
>>55848454
>So ask me anything or whatever
This made me laugh like an asshole, you are a jew. I've known a lot of Jews man, I like most of them and they sound like that.

Anyways, here's a question for you man, why are jews fucking shit up? I know it's not all jews, but jews nonetheless. I'd say it started with freud in modern times, bankers can only have so much power yes? When I say this I'm talking of israel and their spying, the liberal marxist mass mind control, and that nonsense. Why man? Why are there some that ruin you guys?

Also, do you hate goys? How much play does the talmud get, or is there just a general racism. My friend Frank never heard of it, at least that's what he said.

[spoiler]I'd wouldn't mind marrying a nice jewish girl so long as she was pretty senpai. I'm a goy obviously.[/spoiler]
>>
>>55857177
He was stationed at Chukotka, a gulag camp where prisoners were either forced to work in the uranium mines or killed after arrival. Many of the prisoners were russian POWs who were freed from concentration camps by the alles and were ordered to be killed there just because the NKVD suspected them of being brainwashed by the Nazis. He said some of the women there were nuns. Mostly innocent people.
>>
>>55858432
>When I say this I'm talking of israel and their spying, the liberal marxist mass mind control, and that nonsense. Why man? Why are there some that ruin you guys?
I've been at this for a while. F3 my ID, he says it's due to them denying jewish tradition.
>>
Thoughts on baal shem tov, rabbi schneerson, the sabbatians and the karaites?

Why do jews hate the samaritans?

Why are the hasidim so crazy and why do the satmars fondle kids?
>>
>>55858454
Fuck. That's brutal. Did you grandpa feel bad about this? What were his view on Stalin/communism?
>>
>>55857222
>Do you follow the Torah or the Talmud ? Do you think Israel is a blasphemy against Judaism ?
The Torah and the Talmud are one and the same. One simply cannot go without the other and there are multiple proofs in the text of the Torah of the existence of the Oral Torah as well.

As far as Israel goes, the whole controversy is whether one of the three oaths from the Talmud in Ketubot was violated by establishing the State, and the answer is 'It's irrelevant because the passage in contention is not one of law, but one of ethics therefore irrelevant to the current debate'. Neturei Karta can scream as hard as they want about this, one day there'll be a reckoning and they are not gonna be too jolly then.

>>55857263
>Then why did the vast majority of the west follow gender roles and the basic moral guidelines of the Bible until about 1958? What happened during that time? There wasn't a big resurgence in Greek philosophy at that time, was there?
Don't confuse America for Europe. Europe was degenerate way before 1958 even if a lot of it was behind closed doors.

>>55857263
>Who was pushing all the sexual liberation and degeneracy at that time? A large part of it was Jews in Hollywood, the media, and academia.
Judaism is extremely clear: the only accepted relations are between
1. A man and a woman
2. Who are married
3. With consent of both parties
4. (for Jews:) While the woman is not in Niddah

If there are Jews who rejected our religion and then said that what is forbidden is permitted, it's not a reflection on Judaism.

>>55857263
>So please answer this series of related questions: Why did the west do generally fine with Renaissance ideas for 500 years, never going to full degeneracy, until Jews got their hands on such ideas?
The problem was not with the Renaissance, the problem with was the Enlightenment starting in the 18th century. Those two are two completely different philosophies.
>>
>>55858920
>it's not a reflection on Judaism.
But does it not reflect on the jews as a race?
>>
>>55848454
Rabbi, How did you find out about us? /pol/ I mean, did one of your contemporaries inform you?
>>
>>55849290
You may be thinking about chabad or satmar.
>>
>>55854768
>Europeans after (mostly) Arabs brought it to their attention again.

Nah it was Greeks fleeing Constantinople. There was a sort of mini-renaissance during the High Middle Ages with some Greek texts getting translated from Arabic into Latin but the Renaissance came from Greece (and within Europe, collecting the Latin classics that still survived; one of only three ancient manuscripts of Lucretius was found in a rubbish heap in the basement of a monastery by Poggio, for example).
>>
>>55858920
Have you read maimonides? How would you feel if I say he converted to Islam in Tripoli to avoid persecution?

Thoughts on Isserles and Mendelssohn?
>>
File: echelon9.jpg (25 KB, 450x315) Image search: [Google]
echelon9.jpg
25 KB, 450x315
how many hours did you require to memorize the protocols for your final exams?
>>
Can an Arab own land in Judea (Israel)?, (since all the land of Judah should be divided for the males of the tribe of Judah according to Numbers 33:54.)
>>
>>55850329
some more questions Rabbi, I reckon you keep kosher but have you ever had a cheese burger? If so did you like it? how bad is it to break kosher law?

Also, do you like fried chicken? These sound like silly questions but I'm curious. These are the staples of the goy where I live, good eatz so to speak. I make the best around.
>>
>>55857263
>? Why was it so particularly destructive to give Jews exposure to those ideas? Is it related to Jews' high level of education and intelligence? Does their education and intelligence make them take liberal ideas to their most destructive extremes?
Pretty much, yes. Taking liberal ideas and putting them into the hands of secular but highly educated people is a recipe for disaster and sadly lots of Jews fell for it, and still fall for it.

That's why I said, the best thing you can do is to donate to organizations like Chabad or Aish HaTorah and anyone who helps Jews go back to their root in Torah.

Trust me there is nothing I would love more but to prevent Jews from drinking from that poisoned cup and especially not propagate it. Degeneracy is 100% against Torah who calls on us to be a goy kadosh, a holy nation (the term goy is also used on Jews, it's not pejorative)

>>55857263
>Without any hatred toward goyim? If you are sad that something happened, wouldn't you hate the people who did it? The Roman Empire was responsible for the destruction of the temple, so wouldn't it be logical for Jews to oppose and prevent future strong goy empires?
Well yes I hate the Romans who destroyed our Temple, but what do current Italians have to do with them? I hate the Nazis who killed so many of us during the Holocaust, but what do current Germans have to do with it? That's the position of the vast vast majority of Jews.

As far as opposing and preventing future strong goy empire, how? If you study Jewish history you'll realize that 'Jewish money' is a very recent concept and for the most part a post-WWII thing.

I mean if Jews were so rich and powerful why didn't we prevent the Holocaust? Why didn't we prevent Hitler ym"sh from getting in power in the first place?
>>
>>55848454
What are your thoughts on the Kabal and satanism?
>>
>>55859073
This.

Mr. Rabbi plz respond
>>
File: 1440972827562.jpg (91 KB, 1134x764) Image search: [Google]
1440972827562.jpg
91 KB, 1134x764
>>55859384
Does this trigger you? Also answer my questions please,
>>
>>55859384
>I mean if Jews were so rich and powerful why didn't we prevent the Holocaust?
Heh, it wasn't for lack of trying. Jewish money tried to prevent it, so did Jewish Marxists. That much is documented.
>>
Is traditional Jewish life really as comfy as depicted in Fiddler on the Roof?
>>
>>55853875

didnt to catch a predator go offline shortly after that ep aired?
>>
>>55858791
He said it was "like a nightmare all the time" and there was so little food. And that the people in the younger generation who want socialism are stupid and sheltered.
>>
On the subject of Ashkenazi being Khazars or Israelites, both positions are backed by different Jews, both sides claiming to have DNA evidence to back their claims. Eran Elhaik most notable for the Khazar support.

On the other end, recent studies show Germans may be descendants of the original Israelites. Considering how Hebrew just sounds like a guttural-sounding German with even the same words, that's not a surprise.
>>
>>55857263
>By the way, thank you for answering so many of my questions so far. Though I'm a goy, I sometimes hang out at Chabad and I like orthodox rabbis because they are so knowledgeable.
NP Just doing my best to disprove the idea that Jews/Judaism support degeneracy when nothing could be further from the truth.

>>55857277
>Do Orthodox Jews believe in a Young Earth, per the chronology of the Torah, and if not how do they understand those chronologies?
It's a very deep question. The standard answer would be: If you take Adam after he was created by G-d, and you gave him all of the modern scientific standards, what would they say? Would they say that he's a healthy [say] 20 year old man, or would it say that he's a 1 second old creation? Obviously, physically he would have all of the signs of someone who was born 20 years ago and went through all of the stages that come with it.

The same goes for the Universe. Did G-d condense billions of years in six days? Did He just create everything the way it is to look as if it did? Either way, it's more or less irrelevant to our every day life. The Torah is not a guide to quantum mechanics or the big bang or anything but the moral guidelines of how a person is supposed to relate to G-d, and to fellow human beings. Jews have their rules in it, non-Jews have their rules in it too, and all we can do is to try and be the best we can be in the roles we were given to play during our existence

>>55857341
>There exists such a thing as an atheistic, RACIAL jew. I once purchased a book known as "Who's who in world Jewry"- Now, despite the title, Nazis didn't put out this book- The Jews did! And who's on page 29 but LEON TROTSKY!
>The fact is that a racial jew exists. And this, not religious jews, is and always has been the subject of our hate, going back to the days of Hitler.
As I said, sadly there are Jews throughout history who abandoned the Torah and tried to create their own ideologies.
>>
>>55853875
>you're coming accross as very angry

aww the poor babbie
>>
>>55859835
>Jews throughout history who abandoned the Torah and tried to create their own ideologies.
Okay, I'm glad we've established that that is the case. Now, 2 questions remain unresolved:

1: Do you admit that most of these movements are, primarily, the creation of Racial jews?

2: Do you believe that the White race should remain pure- as the Jews are trying to, and that it should be the only and total controller of its land- as the jews are?
>>
>>55859829

Brit means covenant in Hebrew and Welsh. The British throne descends from David.

The flag is called the Union Jack - Jacobs (Israel's) union

Watch Elizabeths coronation speech where she swears to uphold the laws of God and is crowned on Jacobs Pillar/aka the coronation stone- Elizabeth2GoRippleEffect on youtube
>>
>>55859835
Hello there Rabbi. I am a 26-year old who is halachaly Jewish (maternal grandmother is a racial Jew). I've been thinking about becoming a BT for about a year now, but I can't because 1. I disagree with major Jewish teachings on women, and 2. I will never ever support the state of Israel. What questions should I be asking myself?
>>
>>55859835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHBRshQtexw
22 second video of a Rabbi saying destruction of Europe and Christianity will bring the messiah. Is he just spewing heresy or is something like this present in the Sanhedrin as he suggests? Or was it captioned wrong? Any sort of explanation for this guy?
>>
>>55848454
do you really think the holocaust happened?

if so, why were the figures at Auschwitz revised from 4 million to 1.5 million?
>>
>>55857341
>The fact is that a racial jew exists. And this, not religious jews, is and always has been the subject of our hate, going back to the days of Hitler. Hell, Hitler had himself ten Jewish divisions.

Due to character limits, let me expend on this: Yes, there were Jews who created or adopted terrible ideas. My point is, though, it's not because of them being descendant of Jewish mothers, or because they come from families who once upon a time espoused Jewish values.

The reason why they ended up espousing or creating terrible ideologies is because they bought in liberalism and other terrible ideologies that have *nothing* to do with Judaism and Jewish values.

The best way to get rid of these things is to convince all of these Jews is to come back to Torah. Judaism is not the problem, Liberalism is the problem. And for every Shlomo or Deborah who buys into it, you have hundreds of Stevens and Marys who buy into it and spread it around.

>>55857374
>Do you hate Christians? If you could would you spit on them because I heard ultra Orthadox Jews do that a lot
I do not. I think they are wrong, but if I spat on every one who I think is wrong on a daily basis I'd be pretty parched.

As far as spitting on them I spent half of my life in Jerusalem and I've never ever seen it happen, or hear about it happening. A Jew doing that is disgusting and not in any way permitted by Jewish law (that would be something defined as a Chillul Hashem, and its punishment is so bad that someone who does a Chillul Hashem loses any chance to the afterlife) afaik

>>55857633
>I think most of us just want to be left alone. That's different from believing the world and everyone in it should be your foot stool.
You'll find that there's nothing Jews who follow Torah want more than to be left alone in our land to live our lives and let other live their lives until the Messiah comes and we all recognize G-d as one and all live according to His Will
>>
>>55848454
Are you rich?
>>
>>55860147

Ancestry is according to the fathers line. (see numbers 33:54 to the end of the book)
>>
>>55848454
What is your opinion on Zoroastrianism ?
What about iranian Jews ?
>>
>>55860485
I asked the rabbi, idiot.
>>
>>55860333
>My point is, though, it's not because of them being descendant of Jewish mothers, or because they come from families who once upon a time espoused Jewish values.

No, and I never said that this was the case. However, the peculiar correlation between the 2 is uncanny, and needs to be addressed.

> And for every Shlomo or Deborah who buys into it, you have hundreds of Stevens and Marys who buy into it and spread it around.
Perhaps. But there is no White counterpart to George Soros, or to the Jewish media moguls that push gender dysphoria, or to the Jewish Porno Executives, or to the Jewish Marxist academics. These leaders of the movement, driving the destruction of the white race (Let us call it what it is) are, in the vast majority, Jewish.

Again, I would ask that you read the book I linked, "White Power" by George Lincoln Rockwell, in your spare time, to understand where we're coming from. The man had Jews in his movement, for god's sake.
>>
>>55848454
what's with the swirly hair strands?
how does a such a small bowl hat stay on a jew's head?
Can I try on the bowl hat if I'm not jewish?
Do you really have a secret necklace containing a small pouch of gold?
>>
>>55848454
The only messiah candidate traceable to the house of david is jesus. Why don't you believe.
>>
File: Cultural Marxism rrgagra.png (140 KB, 508x477) Image search: [Google]
Cultural Marxism rrgagra.png
140 KB, 508x477
>>55860662
>or to the Jewish Marxist academics.
"Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist.
>>
>>55860771
>reductio ad absurdium

I'm making an image to attack this image
>>
>>55856383
good vid mate
>>
>>55860333
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/nl.politiek/2wCq6-ZtKyk/yhvNZZgOv4QJ
Do you think blacks should stop yammering on whites for slavery, and do you think Jewish role in slavery should just be covered up by the likes of Amistrad/Spielberg? I could see why some wouldn't want it revealed, but it is pushing this liberal bullshit
>>
>>55857777
nice quints, good job!
>>
>>55857773
>I'll agree that the problem isn't religious jews. But it is clear that within these movements there is, in fact, a MAJORITY of RACIAL jews, who are acting as a cabal within Media, Academia, and banking, with one very clear intent.
Have you ever been in a gathering of Jews? I'm guessing not. We can't even agree on the logistics of setting up a meal most of the time, the idea we could set our differences aside to take over the world in a concerted effort (while keeping the religious segment completely out of it) is just ridiculous

>>55858007
>What do you think about the Karaite Jews? I was raised a sabbath keeping Christian from a family with a Jewish history, (grandparents from both sides,). I have been looking more into Judeism in recent times and I would like to know what you think of Karaism. To me, I feel it's the honest and best representation of what Judeism should be.
Well Karaite Jews are a funny subject. Basically the funder of the Karaite movement was hoping to be nominated as the leader of Babylonian Jewry while in exile and when he was passed over he basically kicked all of the toys out of the pram and decided to start his own movement rejecting the Oral Torah (based on which he was rejected) and the Karaite movement ended up creating their own Oral tradition because you can't follow the Written Torah without an Oral component.

They were quick to call themselves the real Jews but whenever persecution came around they were also really quick at saying 'oh wait no the actual jews are those guys were totes different'

As for me, well... Those of them who are actually Jewish, I hope they can return to Torah. Those who are not actually Jewish, I wish them well, they stay strong and steadfast in their dedication to G-d and one day they will realize the error of their way
>>
>>55850850

>Israelies went in to captivity and became Europeans, who also migrated to America.

That never happened. Neither archaeology nor linguistics nor historical sources nor mythology nor genetics supports this.

Don't deny your true heritage for a bunch of desert Jews.
>>
>>55860877
>Have you ever been in a gathering of Jews? I'm guessing not.
I haven't. However, I have seen documentation of the Frankfurt school, which had PRECISELY THAT GOAL, and was made up ENTIRELY OF JEWS- they were VERY united in their doctrine, and in its propagation, so anecdotal evidence means little. The facts are that this has happened and is happening.
>>
>>55858406
Chazal said build a fence around the Torah, not a minefield.
>>
>>55856747
https://youtu.be/NaACx-L3Ofw
>>
>>55858058
>what is your opinion of the Kol Nidre?
It's a prayer we say on Yom Kippur. What about it?

>>55858058
>do you really mutilate your children? do you think you are sane?
No we don't? Yes we are.

>>55858140
>this doesnt change the fact you systematically oppress pali's
Except that we don't oppress Israeli Arabs or Arabs who don't try to murder us.

>>55858178
>Secular, liberal Jew here. I can attest to the fact that we are the types who are in favor of gay and transgender rights, while Ultra-orthdox are completely against that for religious reasons.
Nice to meet you, and even though we disagree I still love you and hope you one day come to abandon those beliefs and that you come back to Torah

>>55858227
>What have they told you? Do they profit from their "experience"?
They were all poor, so how would they profit from it? And they told me about the terrible things they went through, and the suffering they lived under. They didn't get anything from it and usually it was after years of knowing them because it's nothing something they opened up easily about

>>55858241
>Man i only passed on 6 of thoses laws. Some time i blaspheme God
Well no worries, you can always repent. G-d is forgiving to those who are sincere.

>>55858277
>Lol I live by the Rabbinical College of America, Shlomo. Did you ever visit there? I constantly yell at the orthodox when I see them walking on the street.
I don't, and why would you scream? That probably makes you seem like a crazy person
>>
>>55848454
Have fun in hell for mutilating children, you sick pedo guro fuck.
>>
>>55861018
>I have seen documentation of the Frankfurt school, which had PRECISELY THAT GOAL
I take it you've never read anything by Adorno, Benjamin,or Marcuse, and are just pulling this out of your ass?

Seriously, quoting Bill Whittle or articles by the Schiller Institute makes you look like a douche.
>>
Ever since Dude Lmao granted canadians official meme country status, canada posters have really upped their shitposting game.
>>
>>55860877

Don't you think its very likely that the International bankers "own the world" and success has trickled down via nepotism to the rest of the "jews"?
>>
>>55859799
Interesting I wish people like your grandfather made it to TV to speak about that stuff.
>>
>>55848454
>So ask me anything or whatever

Political question rather than religious:

I would guess that most Jews are 100% behind Israel.
American Jews are almost exclusively Democrats, yet, the two most anti-Israeli presidents (Obama and Carter) have both been Democrats. Explain this contradiction.
>>
>>55848454
>I'm about to become a Rabbi

Congrats!
>>
File: Gee, mein fuhrer.jpg (391 KB, 1054x1064) Image search: [Google]
Gee, mein fuhrer.jpg
391 KB, 1054x1064
>>55861233
>I take it you've never read anything by Adorno, Benjamin,or Marcuse, and are just pulling this out of your ass?
Yes lad desu

>>55860771
You can take your image and shove it anon
>>
>>55856747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ksdJ6U1Tao
>>
>>55861410
FYI, hardcore Marxists despise the Frankfurt School. See this horrid conversation: >>>/lit/7355404

>You can take your image and shove it anon
Okay?
>>
>>55848454
What should be done for the conflict Israel-Palestine be resolved?
>>
What if you're wrong and God doesn't exist. I would hate to study so many intricate details and follow religious rules for no reason. Sure traditions are kept through religious study but so much energy might be wasted on things like electricity/machine use on Sabbath and rules about food and so on.
Keeping traditions and family values has clear observable results and consequences but not switching on lights on Saturday "just in case" frankly I find foolish
>>
>>55861490
>FYI, hardcore Marxists despise the Frankfurt School.
Pity that their jewish handlers don't.

>Okay?

Actually I made a parody of your image there, done to show how framing things like that prooves nothing.
>>
>>55856747
What is your opinion of Noel Ignatiev?
>>
>>55858920
>Don't confuse America for Europe. Europe was degenerate way before 1958 even if a lot of it was behind closed doors.

Once it came out in the open, I'm sure it got much worse, since the everyman then had access the those sick ideas and lifestyles.

And why did the degeneracy come to America in full strength during that time? It was obviously pushed heavily by media, academia, and Hollywood. All three were controlled by racial Jews.

>The problem was not with the Renaissance, the problem with was the Enlightenment starting in the 18th century. Those two are two completely different philosophies.

Ok, so then let me rephrase the question. Why did the western goys keep their degeneracy at an acceptable level for 150-200 years, but when the racial Jews got their hands on the liberal ideas, things got out of control? (communism, sexual liberation, etc) What is it about racial Jews that just amplifies the worst parts of modern western culture?

>Taking liberal ideas and putting them into the hands of secular but highly educated people is a recipe for disaster and sadly lots of Jews fell for it, and still fall for it.

There are many highly educated and intelligent goys. And if you look at it statistically, since goys are the vast majority, there should be an equal or higher number of intelligent and highly educated goys as there are Jews. But why are the racial Jews disproportionately attracted to these extremely liberal ideas, and disproportionately account for the leadership and creativity behind degenerate and liberal movements? Is it something about their Jewishness (though nonreligious) that attracts them to these things more than goys of equal education and intelligence?
>>
>>55856747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzrYKD19RIg
>>
>>55858432
I've answered pretty much all of that.

Please don't marry a Jewish girl, though. Nothing personal if you converted 100% sincerely I'd be fine with it but I'd rather Jews with Jews, non-Jews with non-Jews and so on.

>>55858600
>Thoughts on baal shem tov, rabbi schneerson, the sabbatians and the karaites?

1. The Baal Shem Tov was one of the most incredible Jewish Sages we had in 3,000 years of history
2. The Lubavitcher Rebbe was an incredible leader of modern Jewry who did more to propagate Judaism amongst the non-Religious and strengthen religious institutions than anyone else in his position.
3. The modern ones or the ancient ones? Either way, not Jewish but as long as they don't want to kill me I'm fine with them.
4. Already answered

I don't know a single Jew who hates Samaritans. Hasidic Jews are not crazy and if there are child molesters in Satmar its definitely not accepted by the community.

>>55859073
>Rabbi, How did you find out about us? /pol/ I mean, did one of your contemporaries inform you?
I read about /pol/ during the Charlie Hebdo massacre debacle, I checked once in a while after that and after the last terrible attack in Paris I decided to post here because some people somehow thoughts Jews would support this, or agree with it and its so far from what we agree or believe in I don't know what to say \\>>55859272
>Have you read maimonides? How would you feel if I say he converted to Islam in Tripoli to avoid persecution?
I'd say 'Lol if you think the Rambam ever converted to Islam'

>>55859337
Do you mean the State of Israel, or a Jewish State that would follow Jewish law?
>>
>>55861845
>>55860304
>>55860304
>>55860304
Please respond
>>
>>55848454
What do you think about Islam?
>>
>>55859383
>some more questions Rabbi, I reckon you keep kosher but have you ever had a cheese burger? If so did you like it? how bad is it to break kosher law?

Yes, I keep kosher, I've never had a cheese burger but I've had burgers with cheese substitutes that I'm told taste pretty similar and I would never break the laws of Kashrut because my attachment to G-d is much more precious to me than a few minutes of enjoying a meal and then forgetting about it

>>55859383
>Also, do you like fried chicken? These sound like silly questions but I'm curious. These are the staples of the goy where I live, good eatz so to speak. I make the best around.
I like the taste, yes, but for the most part I live a very healthy life and avoid fried foods, I also work out 4-5 times a week and try to keep a good diet to go along with it.

G-d gave us a body, so I'm trying to keep it in the best condition possible because life is a wonderful gift and I don't want to waste it.

>>55859441
>What are your thoughts on the Kabal and satanism?
I study a bit of Kabbalah, and satanism is pretty disgusting, why would you buy into something that's evil?

>>55859500
>Does this trigger you? Also answer my questions please,
well im not gonna click on the picture and see what it looks like up close but no im not triggered im a man not a child it takes more than a few pixels on a screen to shake me

>>55860147
>Hello there Rabbi. I am a 26-year old who is halachaly Jewish (maternal grandmother is a racial Jew). I've been thinking about becoming a BT for about a year now, but I can't because 1. I disagree with major Jewish teachings on women, and 2. I will never ever support the state of Israel. What questions should I be asking myself?
What major teachings about women do you disagree with?
Have you ever been to Israel?

As far as questions you should ask yourself, the first would be
Do I really know Judaism's position on women?
Do I really know what Israel is really like?
>>
>>55861845

> Do you mean the State of Israel, or a Jewish State that would follow Jewish law?

Obv the latter, but seems should be the former too.

This btw, is the only thing that would save the U.S., for us Anglo Americans too btw /pol! (numbers 33:54)
>>
>>55857382
what's your opinion of David Duke? He claims to get his material from Jewish historians, is he incorrect?

e.g. the Jewish domination of the slave trade, is that true?
>>
>>55860662
I was hoping for an answer, rabbi. You didn't seem like the type to dodge questions.
>>
>>55858520
Sorry Rabbi, I posted this when I first saw the thread, Didn't bother to read any of the other stuff. I asked you a bunch of other stupid question though.

Thanks for being cool though. It sounds corny but I think you may change some minds here.
>>
>>55862207
>What major teachings about women do you disagree with?
That women are evil, that they bring death and need to be separated from men, that women need to be mothers and "man's partner" first and foremost.

The highest mitzvot for women emphasize submission to her husband, while the highest mitzvot for men emphasize the man's merit.

>Have you ever been to Israel?
Yes, and I've been to the West Bank as well. Tel Aviv is narcissistic. Jerusalem is semi-fascist. The settlements are semi-fascist. The Palestinians live in shit.

Also, the whole "if you saw how much we Israelis suffered from terrorism you'd think twice" sounds like gaslighting on your part.
>>
>>55859384
what is your opinion of the genocides carried out by Jews in the Old Testament?
>>
>>55859384
is the plural of el elohim?
>>
Ok I can' t keep up but the fact that questions keep coming up means that at some point I will do another AMA or something, I hope I did answer some of the questions that were brought up properly etc.. It was really nice talking with you all

>>55860432
No I'm not and you'll find most religious Jews, or Jews historically, were more or less far from rich to begin with.

>>55860529
>What is your opinion on Zoroastrianism ?
>What about iranian Jews ?
Zoroastrianism is wrong, Iranian Jews are peachy and I like Persian non-Jews, such a shame their country is dictated by such terrible people

>>55860712
>what's with the swirly hair strands?
It says in the Torah not to shave the pe'ot of the beard, there are 5 such places and two of them are around the area of the temple which lead to the sidelocks we see today

>>55860712
>how does a such a small bowl hat stay on a jew's head?
magic (or physics, whichever you prefer)

>>55860712
>Can I try on the bowl hat if I'm not jewish?
The Pope wears one permanently, so knock yourself off

>>55860712
>Do you really have a secret necklace containing a small pouch of gold?
Ye- I mean no

>>55860719
>The only messiah candidate traceable to the house of david is jesus. Why don't you believe.
This is a question for the next Q&A but that's completely false
Ok I have to get up in roughly more than 5 hours in order to pray morning prayers so that's gonna be it for me. I'll be back at some point though.

Liberalism is the disease, to eradicate it do your part by spreading wholesome values, staying attached to G-d and also bringing Jews closer to Torah and helping them move to Israel
>>
>>55862618
DESU nothing he's saying contradicts with national socialism, and what he's saying sounds like it should fit in a national socialist state.
>>
>>55859384
>during the Holocaust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
>>
>>55862760
>>55860304
>>55860304
>>
>>55859835
what does Tohu wa Bohu mean?
>>
>>55860877
why was it Jews who founded the NAACP? and were its leaders until the 70s?
>>
>>55862207
That's a really sharp answer Rabbi, I like that. We're all laborer's around here, blue collar you know. We're not dumb but that's a good lesson to take away, the body being a gift and not just a work machine. I treat my truck better frankly.

Again, thanks for coming here on /pol/ man, you're a cool dude. If you're ever in New Jersey post here again, I'll set you up right. G-d bless.
>>
>>55863303
He won't answer this question with anything other than "oh, it was just jews that turned away from judaism and they were a minority in these movements anyway", completely ignoring the evidence.

Dissappointed by goldstein's performance desu.
>>
>>55862819
Right? like he's blowing our previously held assumptions and racially charged hate out of the way like a finely tuned Ford.
>>
>>55861178
>It's a prayer we say on Yom Kippur. What about it?
interesting how you say nothing as to the content of said prayer

since we're on /pol/ you should probably be made aware of the fact that we know that all religious Jews say the Kol Nidre yearly, on Yom Kippur, which absolves them of all oaths and vows that they may make for the coming year

certainly not suspicious, is it? how do you justify you unwillingness to be bound by any oaths to us hateful goyim?

and you do mutilate your children, are you really going to deny that circumcision is anything but mutilation of an infant?

and yes, this makes you insane
>>
>>55863646
Yeah, Ford. He was right about them.

Every single /pol/ack will tell you that the problem is the eternal, INTERNATIONAL jew. Maybe there are a few kool kikes like the OP, but their influence pales in the face of Soros, of Feinstein, Trotsky, Marcuse, Bela Kun, AIPAC, and they all push one agenda.

Even after OP's posts, it is a safe assumption to make, that jews in the media, academia, and banking are up to no good. Period.
>>
>>55862760
blessed be the oh god, for not making me a goy
blessed be thee oh god for not making me a woman
blessed be thee oh god for not making me a slave

do you really pray this three times a day?
>>
>>55848454
Will u help remove kebab?
>>
>>55862760
aww, he's out... well some interesting answers there
>>
>>55864144
>blessed be thee oh god for not making me a woman
That's my point. The Jewish woman is expected to be a domestic slave under the guise of "humility".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMac7UOLey0
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>55864238
can't say I really give a shit about that, it's the hatred of the goy and their efforts to genocide us that bothers me desu senpai

I bet he's still lurking, wondering how he could have answered the more awkward questions better
>>
>>55863863
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
>>
>>55864795
they mutilate their children, fucking sick insane fuckers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
>>
>>55864449
>>55864795
I know what metzitzah b'peh is.
>>
>>55853894
I'm not a Nazi and despite browsing /pol/ all the time I really have no problem at all with Jews. To me it's an immature fixation and illogical. Many good men died fighting the Nazi threat and I'm glad they were stopped. Don't speak for everyone faggot.
>>
File: Zionists.jpg (104 KB, 735x490) Image search: [Google]
Zionists.jpg
104 KB, 735x490
LOLZ
>>
>>55865478
what is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
>>
>>55865492
The most-held political belief on /pol/ is national socialism. See here>>55850590

You should probably go back to leddit.
>>
>>55848454
Ultra orthodox doesn't have different cultures from Israeli ultras so nice try sliding Ahmed.
>>
>>55865492
do you still believe in the holohaux?

why?

have you read the nuremburg transcripts? do you really believe the testimony that blood gushed hundreds of feet into the air for weeks? Does that seem logically possible to you?

what about the claims that you could tell what nationality of jew was being burned in the ovens by the colour of the smoke? Even though crematoriums are designed so no smoke is emitted?
>>
>>55865492
do you really believe that diesel engines were used to gas people, when there is one 300th as much carbon monoxide in diesel exhaust as petrol exhaust? look it up

what about the claim made in the ONLY eyewitness from Treblinka who made the claim in his book that he was shot whilst escaping, and the bullet pierced his clothes, but was stopped by his skin? Does that sound believable to you?
>>
>>55865584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DdknKq915g
>>
>>55866188
nice hitler dubs, not sure I can watch that m8y
>>
>>55865492
what about the claims of the numbers killed, and the dates? some defendants claimed they had supervised killing operations of many millions, at a location and date when the camps had not yet been constructed

doesn't that make yuou slightly suspicious

>>55866188
ok, will watch, I am a mediumfag who has seen lots of gore already
>>
>>55866188
don't they ever think to themselves, I am a fucking monster!? I am fucking insane for mutilating a perfectly healthy BABY?!

jesus
>>
>>55848454

Can you please get the secular Jews to stop mass immigration to white countries. Let's make a deal Jews stop mindfucking whites with social Marxism (you can continue mindfucking them with Zionism) and whites will give the Jews greater Israel.

Otherwise, white nations will be too weak tosupport Israel or worse, whites will convert to Islam in mass.

Thanks!
>>
>>55866842
he gone mate, heat in the ovens got too muchfor him
>>
>>55866919
He wasn't even a kike dumbass lol anyone that thinks ultras rabbis spend time on 4chan or even on computers... Is retarded.
>>
>>55867002
you really think someone would do that? come on the internet and post lies?!
>>
DING DONG BAMPUI
>>
>>55868015
Thread's run its course, son of Mosley. Let it die.
>>
File: 1445452500590.png (247 KB, 800x2190) Image search: [Google]
1445452500590.png
247 KB, 800x2190
>>55868143
>>
If all hell breaks loose who would be the best non-Jewish allies for the Ultra-Orthodox community and for Judaism in general?
>>
File: 1445534914212.png (637 KB, 1374x973) Image search: [Google]
1445534914212.png
637 KB, 1374x973
>>
Thank you for the thread Mr Jew Man. I've always appreciated religious Jews and am familiar with many of the ideas you've outlined in this thread already. I have no problem with devoted, studious, religious men who seek to do right morally.
>>
File: 1445018381191.jpg (30 KB, 310x319) Image search: [Google]
1445018381191.jpg
30 KB, 310x319
>>55869405
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1445358385884.jpg (133 KB, 768x662) Image search: [Google]
1445358385884.jpg
133 KB, 768x662
>>
>>55848454
Hi Rabbi, when G-d checkmated the Jews at destruction of the 2nd Temple with Jesus at the Helm, and following Jesus telling the Jews they can't interpret the Torah properly, what makes you think you have a better chance? Also how are you going to feel when at the Temple restoration will actually be from non-human hands? Enjoy.
>>
>>55870986
>g-d
Facepalm.gif
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.