[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUNS WERE DESIGNED TO KILL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
... prove me wrong.

>Pro tip: you can't.
>>
yes?

defending yourself
>>
>>55848213
No guns were made to launch a small, usually metal, projectile using a small explosive charge.
>>
>>55848213
Well you're not wrong.
>>
>>55848213
So were humans
And we are exceedingly good at it, even without tools
>>
>>55848213

So what?
>>
>>55848213
You're Goddamn right. Just so long as Tyrone, Jose, and Muhammad know that I've got mine and will use them accordingly, we can all understand each other.
>>
>>55848213
Forks were designed to stab.

... prove me wrong
>Pro tip: you can't.
>>
>>55848213

>GUNS WERE DESIGNED TO KILL!
>implying this is bad

Sometimes you need to kill something. Welcome to life.
>>
>>55848213
Nope. Guns are to prevent yourself from getting killed.
>>
>>55848681
BASED JAPAN
A
S
E
D

J
A
P
A
N
>>
>>55848681
Based banzai bants
>>
So you don't deny guns were made to kill.

Anything that can be used to increase violence should be abolished.
>>
>>55848213
Your point being?
>>
File: 1443832861077.jpg (83 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1443832861077.jpg
83 KB, 750x500
>>55848213
>GUNS WERE DESIGNED TO KILL
Congratulations Sherlock why do you think they're good for self-defence?
>>
>>55851477
When are you gonna cut your hands off, for the greater good?
>>
Guns are designed to fire ballistic projectiles. What you fire those projectiles at is up to the user.
>>
>>55851477

Proof positive that liberals should be institutionalized.
>>
>>55851477
So speech, cops, bodily appendages, rocks, sticks, recording devices, the written word, any implement that could be used to create an image, most forms of thought, the process of evolution, the act of live birth and biological functions and implements facilitating it, most footwear, and almost anything else I can think of should be abolished.

Let's all be egg-shaped boneless immortal masses on feeding tubes and respirators in a world of foam rubber.

Faggot.
>>
>>55848213

they were designed to propel a mass at high speed with relative predictability of where said mass would go. that is it.
>>
Yes why do you think army has them what do you think they are house decorations no the meant to shoot somebody that is trying to kill you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.