[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Race War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 530x444
Today, my black girlfriend and I decided that if there's a race war here, we're going to pack our bags and go as far away from society as possible. I want to purge the undesirables, /pol/, but she is the most beautiful being, inside and out, that my sorry ass has ever had the pleasure of knowing. I will protect her from that.

Secretly, I've been pushing for this shit all along. The influence of black culture has destroyed the institutional and moral fabric of our nation. I want this pestilence gone, but you will not touch my love. She's not a part of nigger culture, she's educated and eloquent, a rarity that I treasure.

Insult me all you want, call me a kuck, I don't think all of you have the balls to do what needs to be done, either.

tl;dr
>Is there anybody you would save?
>>
>>55847831
Good for you, love is a beautiful thing. Now fuck off.
>>
File: Captain Anti-Degeneracy.jpg (228 KB, 1241x1003) Image search: [Google]
Captain Anti-Degeneracy.jpg
228 KB, 1241x1003
>>55847831
>seeking pic related's approval
Anon...
>>
>>55847831
My family are blacks against nigger culture. So them. And myself.
>>
>>55847831
dont pollute our gene pool by reproducing, an hero or purge her.
>>
Good for you, you found a nice one.

Rare African is rare.
>>
Nah, there will be no race war. When it's all over, THERE WILL BE NO WHITE OF BLACK RACE.

I mean, white people are already worshipping black people as their god. If anything, it will be the Chinese that start the war against us.
>>
Is she a nigger?
>>
>>55847831
>we're going to pack our bags and go as far away from society as possible
So you're going to go to her homeland and culturally enrich the genepool there?
Go. Good riddance, vanilla thrilla. Get the fuck out of the first world and stay out.
>>
>>55847831
Stay safe bro.
>>
>>55848130
He doesn't seem too bad compared to some of the other people on here honestly.
>>
>>55847831
I would save Ben Carson and adopt him as my son in India
>>
File: 4chan google.jpg (25 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4chan google.jpg
25 KB, 300x100
>>55848116
^^^Basically all of 4chan summed up
>>
>>55847831
As if any of us give a fuck what you do. You already flushed your heritage down the toilet.
>>
There's not going to be any race war, idiot.

Even when the japs attacked us, the worst we did was put the ones here in internment camps for a period of time.

The whole slavery thing wasn't a waging of race war as it was the business and ethics of the time.
>>
File: kp.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kp.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Move to a log cabin in Alaska. Become self-sufficient and never return to society.

Some day you will be seen as a god to a niglet tribe of the arctic.
>>
>>55847831
>Nigger slut and impurity
>Race war
Choose one.
>>
>>55847831
niggerism is beyond just skin color, is a mentality,attitude, way of life and form of speech .

your piece of shit gf will be given a test, if she responds correctly and gets at least an 80% then she will be named an honorary white person, she will be given a white shirt with a thumbs up meaning that this negro is ok and not to shoot, later if she is as hot as you say she has to give blowjobs and get fucked by any white man that wants it so.
Here is the test:

HONORARY WHITE TEST:
>Niggers are more racists than white people yes ( ) no ( )
>I save rare Pepes to decrease their value yes ( ) no ( )
>Guns should be banned yes ( ) no ( )
>Gold Standard should be brought back yes ( ) no ( )
>Entertainment means television and mainstream movies yes ( ) no ( )
>Rather have a dog than a cat yes ( ) no ( )
>Social Studies, Sociology, Gender Studies and Female Studies are relevant yes ( ) no ( )
>Bernie Sanders should be president yes ( ) no ( )
>Black lives are equally worthy as white lives yes ( ) no ( )
>War is the only way to peace yes ( ) no ( )
>There is nothing wrong with democracy yes ( ) no ( )
>Men and women are equals yes ( ) no ( )
>What people on the internet say affects me physically yes ( ) no ( )
>The world is fucked up thanks to niggers and sand people yes ( ) no ( )
>The world is fucked up thanks to liberals yes ( ) no ( )
>Hitler did nothing wrong yes ( ) no ( )
>Cultural Marxism is a lie yes ( ) no ( )
>Behind it all, the Jews are controlling everything yes ( ) no ( )
>American food is shit yes ( ) no ( )
>Muslims are humans yes ( ) no ( )
>This test offended you somehow yes ( ) no ( )
>>
>>55847831
>be black
>find you
>kill you
>rape her
>kill her

No fence riding
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.