[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know it's true /pol......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14
File: CT5GyqEUAAAGduI.jpg-large.jpg (103 KB, 864x640) Image search: [Google]
CT5GyqEUAAAGduI.jpg-large.jpg
103 KB, 864x640
You know it's true /pol......
>>
The ones on the right deserve it, though.
>>
We spend every day hoping those countries burn. 0/10, b8
>>
>>55847563
No one gives a shit about mudslimes until they fuck with the civilized. You either stay in your 3rd world country or get BTFO
>>
>>55847563
>implying the area on the right is worth anything to the west once there is no more oil
>>
>>55847563
The fuck are you talking about?

Media has been talking about Syria literally non-stop since the conflict started. I'm so sick of these fucking Muslims trying to play the victim.

I don't give a fuck about the Middle East. I only care about the Western world and how we are impacted by these savage Muslims. I don't want us involved in their affairs. I don't want to go to war in the Middle East. I don't want refugees. I don't want to lend them aid.

I want the world to ignore the Middle East until they either destroy each other or learn how to act like civilized nations.
>>
>>55847563

They've been bombing themselves to the point where it's almost expected.

The west is a bit more civilized than that.
>>
>>55847620
>>55847673
>>55847676
>>55847702
>>55847735
>>55847748
Let me guess... you guys are white?
>>
>>55847563
>world media
so to you only wetsern media exists in the world right?
>>
>>55847563
>world media

More like western media being relevant. We care about things that hit near our home. Why should I care about mutts killing themselves in their countries?
>>
>>55847973
We don't honestly want to see the world burn.

Backwards Mudshits under the guise of a fairy sky daddy blow each other up relentlessly, this isn't our fault
>>
>>55847973
IS IT TIME?

TIME TO PLAY GUESS THE MINORRRIIITTYYY
>>
File: HappyNazis.jpg (23 KB, 427x480) Image search: [Google]
HappyNazis.jpg
23 KB, 427x480
>>55847563

Indeed.

The picture you posted is the red-pill.

It will upset the idiots on /pol/, though.
>>
>>55847563
>middle eastern islam infested shit holes are the same as the capital of a free and liberal western country
Those fucks are always murdering eachother just as Mohammad (pigshit be upon him) did to others in his time. Savage actions are often committed by those who follow a savage religion. Who'd have guessed?
>>
>>55847563
> World Media

It's Western Media. Of course Western Media covers Western tragedies more personally.

That's because they're more personal. To the West.

>>55847973
Let me guess, you're not?

Go build your own civilization with your own news networks to cover your own tragedies.

Faggot.
>>
>Most of the western world lives generally pretty peacefully
>Middle east CONSTANTLY fucking fighting since the dawn of man
>The conflict spills over to the west
>"WHY DIS GETTIN REPORTED ON DA NEWS?"
>>
File: YuppEse.png (254 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
YuppEse.png
254 KB, 480x280
>>
>>55847563

>But but but the bombing of Islamic nations is causing the terrorism!

Meanwhile Islamic violence is what caused the bombings in the first place.

This circular liberal logic must be openly destroyed in public view. These people are traitors to our civilization.
>>
>>55847563
The Syrian war has gotten tons of publicity through the years you fucking retard.
Of course the media will focus on unusual events more.

Liberals literally can't use their brains.
>>
Nobody is forcing the Muslims to fight each other. They seem to enjoy it, actually.
>>
>>55848418
>Meanwhile Islamic violence is what caused the bombings in the first place.

hehe

Idiot.
>>
>>55847563

OH SHIT ARE YOU SAYING THAT PEOPLE IN EUROPE AND USA CARE MORE ABOUT THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN EUROPE AND USA?????

WTF??????!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO OUTRAGED
>>
File: 1151.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1151.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
Uh. No. More like:

>Shit always goes on in those crappy countries
>no one on earth cares
>Something happens in France
>It's actually a fucking surprise because, its fucking France.
>"Holier than thou" people quickly scavenge for something going on in a third world country, so they can complain about how no one is as progressive as them because they are "holier than thou"

If they actually gave a shit, they would talk about third world problems and wars regardless of what else was going on. But oh wait, they don't actually care. All of this tolerance shit going on is all a fucking contest to see who's the most progressive (Read: cuc ked) .
>>
>>55847563
>Kenya
The mall and university were big fucking deals in the media too when they happened. And what the fuck happened there since? It isn't exactly an active war zone.

>It's in Africa so it MUST be an absolute hellhole

Libkek cartoonist confirmed for ironically being racist.
>>
>>55847563
>countries that have been embroiled in turmoil so long that it no longer shocks the world when mudshits do shit to them
>a country thinking it's helping the world by accepting immigrants but instead gets attacked by mudshit militants

I hate this false equivalency liberals are using to lessen the shock of the france attacks. We all know muslims are violent and we arent surprised when countries with a lot of them get bombed. It is surprising and terrible when a country who made the conscious decision to stay out of the middle east and take in refugees get BTFO and it is a tragedy.
>>
This technically is one of the repercussions of colonialism.
I don't know why white people have to fume and spew kek kek kek about that.
>>
>>55847563
Leftist cosmopolitans should be dragged out from their nests and shot in the street.
>>
>>55847563
>Cry about the middle east
>There are various wars going on in Africa
They sure as seem not to give a shit as long as western nations aren't involved
>>
>>55847563
It is true. But why do people act like this is anything new? Westerners care more about what happens to fellow Westerners than what happens to a bunch of people in a different continent? No fucking shit.
>>
so after all the fucking refugees AKA 20-30 year old men decide to leave their countries, who the fuck is going to fix the war happening on the right?

oh yeah, western countries

we will have to support all these fucking people as well and fight their wars for them because they're such useless fucks they won't do it themselves
>>
File: 1438380483749.png (113 KB, 241x255) Image search: [Google]
1438380483749.png
113 KB, 241x255
>>55847563
>Articles published every day about the middle east and its conflcts
>I'm an idiot and have no clue what the fuck I'm talking about.
>>
Kill those fucking mudslime retards. Fucking nuke ISIS off the face of the earth.
>>
>>55848257
>Europeans literally let's MILLIONS of refugees from the conflicts on the right side of the picture into their countries at the expense of their own people and future.
>That's not enough though they must also downplay the suffering of their people when they are violently murdered as little more than "first world problems".

Seriously though god help me if I ever encounter someone expressing sentiments like that in real life and not just on the internet. I'll be lucky if the worst that happens to me is I wind up losing my job at the pressure of a SJW lynch mob and I don't wind up in prison for murder.
>>
>>55847563
Admit it Amerilard you have this shit from 9fag
>>
>>55847563
>paris
>one of the capitals of western civilization
>france's contribution to european/western culture is massive

vs

sandboxes where we get oil
>>
>>55849191
Yes this. It's time to wipe them out.
>>
>>55849226
>seriously though god help me empty threats

you sound like a bitch.
>>
>mudslimes killing mudslimes
>street shitters killing mudslimes
Who cares?
>mudslimes going to Western soil to kill people they don't think are innocent aka everyone
>>
>>55847563
>Muslim countries constantly blowing each other up
>always trying to wage war on each other
>tyrannical governments always trying to eradicate "undesirables" within their nations
>the people themselves are always propping up tyrannical government so "undesirables" can be eradicated

the white man tried to bring you a better way of life. our imperialism, as cruel as it could be, was always a mercy. it was always better than what you came from, what you'd eventually devolve back into.

we tried to uplift you out of mercy, and we let you go out of mercy. it was our greatest strength, and sadly, it is our greatest weakness.
>>
>>55847563
>kenya
>afghanistan
>iraq
>palestine
>kek fucking syria
>dont even know where beirut is
Who the fuck cares if mohammed or tyrone dies in some 3rd world shithole? People die there every day anyway
>>
OP why should we care about these countries? It's their problem, they are out of our culture circle, I have less in common with those people than I do with any homeless guy from Europe. They could be aswell another life form living on another planet
>>
>>55848469

And a good day to you, my muslim friend!
>>
>>55847563
but all we ever hear is about the wars in the middle east and the suffering non-whites

fuck european countries decided to commit suicide by letting into their countries "refugees" who want to kill europeans

seriously fuck you
>>
it is true, no one likes to admit that syrian lives are less important than european lives
>>
>>55849352
What threats?
I made no threats.
I simply said that if someone said such openly nihilistic and ungrateful nonsense in my presence I may lose control my of my rather violent temper.
>>
>>55849482

Saddam and Gadaffi killed Muslims who threatened their secular States.
>>
>>55849682
Backtracking little bitch.
You'd probably just huff and stamp your foot.
>>
>>55850002

and?
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 768x1024
>>55847563
Fix'd
>>
>>55847563
>western media
FTFY
>>
who thinks the middle east provides the world with value like france does?
>>
>>55847563
The basis of all morality and altruism begins by learning these things in the context of group belonging. Family, race, nationality--if you lack the ability to prioritize these things ahead of yourself, how can you even begin to prioritize the problems of the world more generally before yourself?

It's asinine and morally retarded to criticize people for caring first and foremost about those closest to them. If they can't at least do that, they can't do anything.

You can just as easily make a cartoon of someone posting social media drivel about poor people on the other side of the planet while they walk past a homeless person on the sidewalk next to them in their own neighborhood without giving them a second thought.

You help people day to day in person in real life, not by emoting to photos of people you will never meet in places you will never go.
>>
>>55847563
ISIS make threats, decapitate citizens of western nations, terrorize the middle east.
The west strikes back at them (quite rightly!).
They attack innocents in Paris, a peaceful nation not used to the barbarity of the middle east.

SOMEHOW IT IS OUR FAULT?
>>
>>55847563
>sandniggers lives are equally valuable than civlized people's lives

no

and no, im not white, im fucking latino brown you faggot
>>
>>55847973

I'm black.

and you?
>>
>>55847563
Somebody should shop MIZZOU into that pic
>>
>>55847973
Let me guess... you're an "enlightened" college student?
>>
>>55848202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIotIGFN2oc
>>
>>55850833
good idea m8, working on it
>>
You don't report fires in furnaces.
West is best and the sand niggers know it.
>>
>>55847563
Only rare events are newsworthy, something that occurs all the time isn't news.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (40 KB, 618x459) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
40 KB, 618x459
>>55850814
>I'm black.
>>
>>55847563
And then there is an even bigger picture, which doesn't fit your middle east narrative, faggot.

Radical islam is the most dangerous thing on the planet right now. And these groups are being funded by "moderate" muslims in wealthy saudi countries. It is a proxy war. Soon, the perpetrators will be killed.
>>
>>55847563
How fucking dare this piece of shit try to take away from what's happened in France
>>
>>55847563
OH, our own countrie's medias report tragedies in our countries and other countries that are most important to us? how odd!!
>>
Muslims killing each other is just how things happen. Seasons, tides, day and night, and muslims killing each other. Just the way of the world.
They need to get fucked up if they think they're bring their bullshit outside of their trashcan countries.
>>
>>55847735

This. I want us to stay out of all this shit
>>
File: image.png (283 KB, 1080x701) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283 KB, 1080x701
>>55847563

That's a fair cartoon though.

The reason the media has taken notice to Paris is the fact it is a peaceful, welcoming nation to 5 million immigrants from the Middle East. The Islamic State took this to their advantage and attacked an easy and open target.

On the right are the countries in the Mid-East which have been at war for more years than they have been at peace for millennia. Louis CK said it best, we care, but fighting children who won't stop fighting abuse your sympathy until you become apathetic.

That is why Paris is important, a peaceful, passive people were attacked by those who they welcomed in. That can not be said for the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzh7RtIJKZk
>>
File: 4-2ani-polly.gif (6 KB, 78x125) Image search: [Google]
4-2ani-polly.gif
6 KB, 78x125
>>55847563
But the world media has been keeping me as informed as anyone could expect on roiling conflicts in Syria, Afghanistan, Beirut, Iraq, and ESPECIALLY Palestine

This cartoon is dumb.
>>
>>55847563
its typical of third world countries to be perpetual war zones, though
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 510x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 510x275
>>55847735

BASED ANON DROPPING THE TRUTH BOMBS
>>
>bombs explode and people die in a place where it happens all the time due to locals being violent and insane
>bombs explode and people die in Paris at the hands of the previously mentioned
>libs amazed that people react differently to either
>>
>>55848363
>Most of the western world lives generally pretty peacefully

My mind cannot contain all the fucks it's full of reading this retarded ass post. It's like you have less than a 3rd grade history education but want to share your opinions anyway.
>>
>>55847563
Fuck all Muslim pieces of shit. Every time a subhuman untermensch Mudslime "person" dies, the world gets better. Every Muslim rat should be pulled forcefully from their mud huts and shot to death. They do this to themselves anyways, and have the gall to blame America or the Occident for their inhuman ape behavior.
>>
>>55847563
I think a similar point can be made of this pic. They don't even bother showing landmarks of those countries being bombed, meanwhile we already know what Paris is without the name. In essence, takes some time to learn more about the country if you're trying to make some righteous point.
>>
>>55852383
>untermensch
try hard meter off the charts
>>
Why are people acting like the conflicts in the Middle East haven't received new attention? They have and will continue to.

A vicious terrorist attack in one of the world's most popular peaceful cities is a bit jarring, hence the extensive coverage. Let us have a week and then we'll go back to the muzzies regularly scheduled suicide attacks in their shitholes.
>>
File: Mizzou.jpg (101 KB, 864x640) Image search: [Google]
Mizzou.jpg
101 KB, 864x640
>>
>>55847620
Im mexican and i agree with this
>>
File: 1445397864193.jpg (211 KB, 667x472) Image search: [Google]
1445397864193.jpg
211 KB, 667x472
>>55847563
-Spanish genocide of South America
-Genghis Khan
-Ottoman Empire/Jihads (enslaved millions of white people)
-Saracen Jihads
-Timurids

White people have been attacked far more before and after our colonial adventures that have only developed the world.

Whites are 13% of the worlds population and are the only people COMPASSIONATE enough to let immigrants in.

White lives matter
>>
File: batslap.jpg (24 KB, 403x341) Image search: [Google]
batslap.jpg
24 KB, 403x341
It's funny how the world has been constantly denigrating France since forever and then when there is an attack on the city of Paris all those hecklers are suddenly butthurt over France and want revenge.

Give it a rest, hypocrites.
Your Judeo-Christianity* is showing.

*Bomb them - God's Will!
Bomb us - ZOMG! KILL ISLAM!
>>
>>55847563
>France is America's oldest ally
>sand niggers want to kill America
>>
>>55847563
>people are supposed to care about mudslime race war that has been going on for 800 years
yeah no one cares, hopefully they die out soon.
>>
>>55847563
So 3rd world shitholes continue to blow each other up because of Jews and other elite groups by proxy and also just because of natural centuries old hate and ideological insanity so that somehow makes 1st world news focusing on 1st world travesties hypocritical? How about go take a hike you limpwristed faggot.
>>
>>55852754
Why do you hate the western world so much?

Go and live over in the Middle East with the rest of the camel fuckers.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>55852754

France is our faggy uncle; we make fun of him until someone pushes him down. Then we straight kick ass.

This is why we eat burgers.
This is why we vote TRUMP 2016.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5J5uPzeIU
>>
>>55852752
Black = Africans
Yellow = Asians
White = Whites
Red = ?????
>>
YOU KNOW WHY THERE IS NO COVERAGE OF SHITTY COUNTRIES?

BECAUSE ITS NOT FUCKING SAFE TO GO THERE

YES I REALIZED A SHIT TON OF PEOPLE DIED IN PARIS, BUT TOMORROW PARIS WILL BE 10000000000000000% SAFER THAN ANY OF THOSE SHITHOLES.

MOST PEOPLE ARE ANTI WAR NOW
WHY SEND A PERSON TO A PLACE YOU WOULDNT EVEN SEND A SOLIDER
>>
>>55852341
there has not been a major conflict in the western world for almost 80 years. there have been wars claiming hundreds of thousands of lives in the middle east as recently as the ongoing syria crisis. get a clue bucko
>>
>>55854695
indians?
>>
>>55847563
Nobody cares about subhumans,MIDF scum.
>>
>>55852341
Western wars were always glorious with a bit of tongue in cheek. Middle east is just sad and barbaric.
>>
>>55847563
Its true because Westerners care about other Western countries. We don't typically care for third world savages who are constantly in war with each other.
>>
>go to europe
>expect to be safe, absorb culture, experience peak of civilisation

>go to middle east
>expect to be robbed, assaulted, killed, experience inhumanity, animal abuse
>>
>>55847563
go take a vacation in a sand country
tell us your beautiful experience being beheaded, raped or kidnapped by terrorists
>>
>>55847563

There has been near-constant media coverage on all of those conflict hotspots for years now. Every time some idiot with a suicide vest blows up himself and several other people over there, we hear about it over here.

Such a stupid image.
>>
>>55847563

Yeah but Muslims blow up, shoot, behead and torture to death other Muslims every day. They've been doing it for 1400 years. They killed 17,000 of their own civilians in Iraq last year alone, over 120,000 over the last decade.

Nothing we can do is going to stop the Muslim killing frenzy in the middle east, but we can stop them from slaughtering Europeans. And when they kill 120 European civilians it's going to be big news. For the middle east, that's Tuesday.
>>
>>55847973
Go cry over Mizzou, you chimp.
>>
Dude, nobody cares if some sandniggers eat it, it's in their nature to be violent. Same reason why Chicago nog violence gets perfunctory reporting.
>>
>>55847973
>>55847563
Of course we care more about France. It's a first world country like we are. We have this notion that we are safe from this kind of shit in our supposedly civilized and advanced societies. The reason the west and the media sympathize more with the French is because it reminds us of our own vulnerabilities.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.