[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiding your powerlevel in these trying times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: $_35.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
So /pol/, what are you doing with your public image now? Trying to redpill as many as you can? Maintaining a safe and neutral image? What's the best thing to do guys, I can't help but being pissed at ignorant people on social media perpetuating false information
>>
File: 1447510309476.jpg (230 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447510309476.jpg
230 KB, 720x540
Kind of blew an Islamic gasket, lost a few "friends" over it.
>>
>>55847576
Same but they are my best friends so they got over it in a day
>>
>>55847477

made fun of the french running away from firecrackers
>>
Redpilling those closer to me, who i refuse to see go full moron.

Besides that it's hiding and hopefully not losing it, but we already had a discussion in class about immigration and it was basically all supporting more besides me, going to be a long week ahead.
>>
File: 1425456366525.jpg (403 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1425456366525.jpg
403 KB, 803x688
I haven't "hid my powerlevel" since the elections, I just decided to fuck it off and speak my mind instead of living in fear. So far it's gone brilliantly, I know not a single person (well, okay, one fat ginger lass) who disagrees with or dislikes me.

I am pretty charming, well dressed and /fit/ though. I am English.
>>
>>55847477
I don't have friends who are not red pill. Obviously public and work is different and i hide the bigger part of my power-level, but i'm still considered bold in my opinions and no one gives a fuck even if i sometimes show my full power level because i'm funny and no one takes it to heart.
>>
I've posted "With Open Gates" on both my personal Twitter and Facebook, neither of which garnered any attention. I can only hope that people at least clicked on it but don't want to be associated with what I believe.
>>
File: 1446739927663.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1446739927663.gif
2 MB, 200x150
I'm red pill AF, had a bunch of people tell me they love what I post on Facebook (anti-refugee, pro Trump, red pills).

But I do so in a civil way. I think I may be getting one liberal to change his mind. From there, its the domino effect.

Be well, red pillers. /pol/ is where I get a lot of my FB material
>>
I had a conversation in the (this is going to sound wrong as fuck and you guys will now make jokes) toilet of a nightclub with a Swede.

I tried to redpill him on the refugee crisis. Eventually I said "but fuck it, let's go upstairs, we're here to party" and he replied with "no please go on, I find it interesting".

It might be easier for me because I'm brown.
>>
>>55848082
That swede was more interested in your BBC, friend
>>
>>55848082
>a "conversation" in the (this is going to sound wrong as fuck and you guys will now make jokes) toilet of a nightclub with a Swede
>I'm brown

SWEDEN YES!
>>
>>55848082

What exactly did you try red pilling your bathroom buddy on?
>>
>>55847576
That shit doesn't matter. People know I'm a little but politically incorrect and racist. But then, I know more about world politics than they do.

>>55847477
It's not hard it you shouldn't hide it completely. There's no reason to be a sperg about it, but you absolutely should call out degeneracy, liberal bullshit, and half-truths when you see them, especially on social media. You should aspire to rob the factual, knowledgeable and responsible person your friends know and trust. Also, women who aren't brainless whores admire and respect this in a man, just saying.
>>
File: 1423097110429.gif (1 MB, 200x144) Image search: [Google]
1423097110429.gif
1 MB, 200x144
>>55848198
Yeah thought about that when I pressed the post button.

I have failed. Well I have had more conversations where I redpilled peeps.
>>
>open my Facebook feed
>see people talking a bunch of libtard bullshit
>a close family member tries downplaying the attack with this fucking shit right here
>have to close the window because I'm about ready to fucking explode in anger
How do you keep your cool, /pol/?
>>
I am constantly surrounded by leftist fags, in school and at home. I have to maintain safe neutrality or forever be shunned and hated. It's really fucking hard, with my facebook also being covered in liberal jizz feeds,
>>
I try to play it cool and point out logical fallacies and fact-free memery where I can...but it's getting more difficult every day. I've slowly stopped caring.
>>
>>55848462
You need to add more points to the emotional intelligence stat
>>
>>55848462
I don't. I just blew up on some fat gay beaner on my FB. I've reached the point of not giving a fuck I'm fueled by so much righteous anger.
>>
I'm an English teacher in Japan, and last summer all the other foreigners in my town went back home and were replaced by kids fresh from college, fucking SJWs. The one other non-newb and I went out to dinner with them, and during that first encounter he decides to blurt out I'm libertarian. SJW kek goes on rant about John Stossel and guns, vomiting hate onto the table. I slowly back away and haven't really seen them since.

But now I don't have to kiss any liberal ass in hopes of friendship. Kind of made it easy for me with their intolerance.
>>
>>55848462

Post red pill shit that makes more sense. Ignore their shit.

If you build it, they will come
>>
>>55848796

Good. I bet alot of people like him just post that kind of shit for acceptance and validation from the rest of their sheep.

Show em your fangs once in awhile. But don't become the always angry guy, no one likes the always angry guy.
>>
>roommate's gf stopped coming over because every time she comes here I blow her out at every opportunity
>blow roommate out in front of her and she tries to defend him, blow her out so hard she cries
>whenever his retarded friends come over I destroy their kek opinions with logic and fact and point out their logical fallacies

Who /alpha/ here?
>>
>>55848462
>>55847477

Maybe if you and faggots like you stopped quietly nodding to bullshit being spread right in front of you and spoke up, the leftists and pregressives wouldn't gain control on social media and common sense wouldn't be seen as taboo far right extremism.

>the world is going to shit and I'm doing nothing
>why is this happening?
>>
all of the women in my "mom group" on Facebook will not shut up about the poor mudslimes/immigrants. I am getting so mad and contemplating rage quitting the group, but they're my only friends.
>>
Everyone is racist as fuck here, not really redpilled but at least, they know about the shitskin problem.
>>
>>55849236

>Who /fedora/ here

ftfy
>>
>>55849393

We're your only friends and you know it
>>
>>55847477
I posted "With Open Gates" on my stealth facebook (the one with all my college and real-life friends). The blow-back was so big I had to delete it to keep my job. Some of them found my work facebook, so I'm doing some blocking right now.
It sucks being an adult with something to lose. I wish I could just speak my mind without consequence.
>>
>>55847477
>tfw i failed to be a normie and shared a fashy goy memay criticizing people who support paris accusing them of islamophobia
>mfw next to no likes compared to all the other normie shit i post
>mfw i fucked myself
>mfw only 1 guy on my post made a relevant and coherent statement (based guy, he's probably a /pol/ lurker too)
>mfw a girl just said some dumb irrelevant shit on my post

Alright I already fucked up by revealing to people that I'm autistic, but how do I salvage this situation
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 290x174
I try and maintain a straight face, and stay away from blacks and muslims. I literally have to stay alert and not falter or it's hard time or a fine for me.

>L O N D O N
>>
>tfw you got banned trying to redpill your friends on your local gaming forum for racism
>>
>>55849894
Sorry..
>The fashy goy meme that proposes a satirical view on how people are criticizing those who support paris of Islamophobia.
>>
I may have lost my shit at some niggers and lost some liberal "friends", good riddance honestly.

I've managed to redpill my close friends, so I'm breddy happy.
>>
>help people who look up to me to learn to think independently
>keep my opinion to myself

oh and

>like every single photo posted in reaction to bombing
>>
Redpill? Me and those whom i have the luxury of calling friends are already "red-pilled" and I even managed to kinda do that to my gf aswell. Feels good.
>>
>>55848670
Are you me?
>>
>>55850878
Let the hate flow through you, brother.
>>
>>55847477

React with placid indifference to others mentioning current affairs, always.

Missouri/ISIS/etc.. doesn't even rate on the same level as the fact that there's a 20% chance of snow, today, or that Starkeks accidentally gave me a pumpkin spice latte instead of the white chocolate one that I asked for.

Presidential candidates are likewise utterly irrelevant. You can get a shiny blue light switch cover, or a bright red one; they're still just covers for a light switch. The person flicking the switch on and off is what matters, and 'we the people' have ZERO control over them.

Trump's the best candidate simply because he's hilarious and actually has testicles, I don't really care if he's batshit or not. But there's no need to point it out, because it won't change anything. Keep calm and move along.
>>
>>55851237

You suck. Go sip some latte you limp wristed faggot. I'm sure the Loyalists in the Revolutionary War sounded like your bitch ass.

"We the People" defeated the strongest military in the world at that point (France helped....I guess).

Run along now and sip your pumpkin spice. Let the grown ups work.
>>
>>55851842

That event occur prior to the Cold War and the advent of a fully globalized economy. It's not happening again without basically wiping out the entirety of civilization.

You cannot do anything about the current state of affairs. Well, I guess you can type about them on a message board, that's technically something.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.