[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a long long time since I've read about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
It's been a long long time since I've read about this dude, but I've actually never had an idea to ask you Ameribros about him.

So is there any redpilling behind Timothy McVeigh reasoning? Was his plan cool? Did he achieve what he wanted? Was this a conspiracy? Was he the last famous death sentence victim in the 90s ?
>>
He was a patsy for government. Everything about the case was shady. They blew up so much shit in the 90's it wasn't even funny. Always planned on racists and muslims.
>>
>>55847591
*blamed
>>
>>55847381
Seemed like he was just pissed and fed up having lost his dream and took it out anyway he could.

To be fair I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.
>>
>>55847921
>having lost his dream

Explain pls?
>>
>>55848419
He really wanted to join the special forces but after spending a long time in desert storm he couldn't hack it through selection. After leaving the military he couldn't really figure out what to do with his life and slowly fucking lost it.
>>
>>55847921
>>55848419
>>55847381
He blew up the federal building on the second anniversary of Waco, where 80+ innocent people were murdered by the feds. It's pretty obvious why he did it.
>>
File: oklahoma-city-bombing-1995.jpg (61 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
oklahoma-city-bombing-1995.jpg
61 KB, 620x350
>Did he achieve what he wanted?
No & yes.
No because he wanted to kick off a revolution and that didn't happen.
Yes because his bomb was a response to federal overreach, and we haven't had as many cases of high profile killings by federal agents since then.
Remember the Bundy Ranch, when all those milita men had rifles pointed at federal agents? That would've been a blood bath had the federal gov't not fear a McVeigh like repercussion. Although it was bad for killing children, the bombing was actually a good thing because now the government fears sparking similar reprisals and behaves accordingly. It definitely served to keep the government in check.
>>
>>55847381

>blows up a creche
>Was his plan cool?
>>
>>55847591
>He was a patsy for government.

>patsy
>admitted he did it
>>
>>55848638
>>55848668

Thanks anons. I remember it happening as a kid, but I haven't read up on it since then.
>>
Not a real right winger.
Political Ideology of peace.
>>
>>55849448

He openly admitted that he is sorry for the kids and he regrets doing it.
>>
>>55847381
Do Americans consider him a hero for what he did?

Note I am not your average keked Ausfag, freedom is important.
>>
>>55850874
The average USA person considers him a right-wing terrorist who got what he deserved.

He was right to be angry about Waco, but he should have targeted those responsible, not people at work doing their jobs.
>>
File: 1445128725764.jpg (73 KB, 321x285) Image search: [Google]
1445128725764.jpg
73 KB, 321x285
>>55850874

Only retards and anarchists

>>55849300

>keep the government in check

Ya buddy, I think they only use events like this to get more funding. No senators or anyone with real power got killed so I doubt they really care.

Timothy McVeigh killed a bunch of kids and social security workers. He went along with the same circle logic that we use to invade Iraq. That killing innocent people because someone else killed innocent people is going to solve everything.
>>
>>55847381
not really sure what was going on back then. if it was the people vs the government or intragovernmental battle, but early 90s was pretty crazy with Ruby Ridge, Waco and that guy.

It's still kind of around with the Bundy stand off a few years ago.
>>
>>55850874
no, not generally most americans view him as a villain
>>
>>55847381
He targeted the same building that housed the same ATF office that was used to sign off on the Waco raid.
>>
Everyone dies.
>>
>>55848638
>>55851826
These 2 responses are the best informed, and most logical.
No conspiracy. Just a lost, angry, heavily trained soldier, looking to kill.
>>
>>55847381
HERO
E
R
O

We know he won because the fed backed down at the bundy ranch.
>>
>>55852232
>HERO HERO
No, he killed kids and civis.
>>
>>55847381

He's controversial because he wasn't a Left-wing "terrorist." People who were bombing buildings - like members of the Leftist group The Weather Underground - have been absolved by the State and now occupy positions of governmental and academic power.
>>
>>55847381

He was a secret intelligence asset infiltrating a network of islamic and christian fundamentalists. FBI and ATF was running this terrorist operation, and McVeigh was the fall guy.
>>
File: mcveigh.png (25 KB, 1274x137) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh.png
25 KB, 1274x137
>>55847381
>>
>>55849300
This 100%. Every word.
>>
>>55847381

Nah, he was kind of an idiot. He was all worried about "muh oppressive government" and was all butthurt about the Waco shooting and Ruby Ridge. To be fair, I think the US Federal Government corrupt as fuck, but I have no problem with some of the methods they employ to fuck up dissent. Retarded, inbred, Libertarian types are are counterproductive. They want to live in their little corner of the Earth and have nothing to do with civilization whatsoever, and contribute nothing to anyone else, and give it a couple generations and they would have their own little compound with their own little laws and have nothing to do with the outside world. Civilization wouldn't exist if everyone lived that life. Fuck 'em.

HOWEVER! I think if more White people employed means like that. If more White people were willing to stand up for what they believe and and die for their cause, then perhaps the multiiculturalists would shut the fuck up. The only reason they're out there talking shit about the KKK is because they know they're irrelevant. But if there were a serious militia movement comprised of a shitload of Timothy McVeighs? Maybe they would pump the brakes on the immigration. Maybe the politicians would actually listen. Maybe the #BlackLivesMatters activists would shut the fuck up. Maybe professors in universities all over the West would hesitate to teach Marxism and preach their poisonous ideology.

Maybe... just maybe we could make America great again.
>>
A fertilizer truck bomb can't blow half a building away from the parking lot without leaving a huge crater. Oklahoma City bombing narrative was seriously retarded but since it was before the internet the average person bought it.
>>
Was the waco raid even wrong? Its not like the govt just went and hit them with an airstrike. They tried to negotiate 51 days for the people to come out.

Besides many of the survivors affirm that the leader was sleeping with the kids. There have been a lot people killed for no reason by the government, but I really don't see the controversy in the actions of the Waco siege
>>
>>55847381
>Was his plan cool?
This makes you sound like FBI.
>>
>>55850554

And he got put to death for his regret. Who cares.

Guy was a piece of shit who vaporized people just working normal jobs, and children. I don't give a fuck what his reasons were and neither does anyone else. Glad he's dead
>>
>>55852676
holy shit, he sounds like everyone in /pol/

he totally would have joined us shitposting here.
>>
>>55847381
Who stood to benefit from a domestic terrorist? Maybe he was the one who did it, but for fucks sake, this ushered in a new era of fearing militias and "le ebil far-right lolbertarians". The government fucked up two high profile cases in a row. It was the same group of faggots blowing waco and ruby ridge for supposed dangers to the american people. They were killed for not falling in line. So what do you do when your government fucks up by killing people who were proven to be right? You create a boogeyman. A child killer. A deranged lunatic, with no moral code. Someone to try and sway the easily influenced.
>>
>>55853146
Mythbusters blew up a cement truck with like a literal ton of ANFO and it barely left a scratch in the hard-packed gravel. Cement and asphalt is ridiculously good at withstanding compression damage. The explosives used weren't particularly powerful they just managed to knock out the basement supports and the weight of the building did the rest.
>>
>>55849553
Patsy doesn't mean he didn't do it, just that he was the one set up to solely take the blame for it.
>>
>>55853697
I guess what I'm trying to say is that the government wants to create a stereotype or profile for dissidents. People remembered the ruby ridge family that only fought back once their rights were infringed, and their lives were put at risk. This gave the public a picture of a martyr, where the government wanted some frothy-mouthed white supremacist, killing kids.

And then McVeigh showed up. No reasoning. No real target. Imprecise murder of the innocent. So give us your guns.
>>
>>55853319
>tasked with seizing weapons and freeing 'hostages'
>burn the hostages alive
>nothing went wrong guys, we swear.
>>
>>55853319
The government had every opportunity to nab Koresh outside of the compound, and they decided to play cowboy instead.
>>
>>55847381
He got caught speeding away in a rented car without license plates. How fishy is that?
>>
>>55854167

The fire started in 3 different places, most people think the leader did it.

>>55854203

Im not saying it wasn't a messy operation,but I feel like the people had many opportunities to come out peacefully.
>>
>>55847381
I'm not that well versed on the conspiracy view of it, but here's something

https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-305-the-secret-life-of-timothy-mcveigh/

Basically the theory is he was still in the military at the time and got "sheep-dipped" and possibly still alive today
>>
>>55854371
>The fire started in 3 different places, most people think the leader did it.
And that could be right, but the whole situation was a giant fuck up.

>Im not saying it wasn't a messy operation,but I feel like the people had many opportunities to come out peacefully.
Were they even legally obligated to comply? And if so, does that give the law enforcement team the right to basically get them killed?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.