[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Start Reading. Start blaming yourself. Yea that's right,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: 1447605454611.png (595 KB, 455x750) Image search: [Google]
1447605454611.png
595 KB, 455x750
Start Reading. Start blaming yourself. Yea that's right, you know what wrong with the world? People who blame others. I constantly see claims about how "The political party that I don't vote for panders to stupid poor people, and mine doesn't". I don't want to shock or scare you now, but the biggest demographic not only in America but the entire world is not white people, it is not black people, it is not cis gendered males. The biggest demographic in America is stupid poor people. Now I know what you're thinking, "But anon, I'm not poor or stupid", tough luck. You don't make a million dollars a year, and you don't have a PhD in any degree that actually matter. You are apart of the biggest demographic in america. You are a stupid poor person. So am I. Guess what tho, that doesn't mean you don't have power. You do! You get to vote alongside the other 150,000,000 eligible voters. As a combined force we have all the power in this country. It is absolutely ridiculous to believe that your vote doesn't matter. If you continue to believe that everything is someone else's fault, nothing will ever change for you. Stop watching the News that panders to stupid poor people using sensationalism. They give it to you because you watch it. It is not the Illuminati, it is not the 1%, it is not the minorities. I don't blame ISIS for blowing shit up honestly, Americans are equally at fault for ever leaving the middle east, leaving a massive power void allowing a terror organization in control. We already knew that there were still terror groups as we left, people who are against secularism. So how about we as society stop blaming the politicians for doing what we ask, and start blaming ourselves. it's our fault. we all know that as a whole society joined as one we could rip the balls off of all our politicians and hang them, so how about we act like it.
>>
Start reading statistics, read about philosophy, read about politics, and real current events, read how language itself effects the way you think, and think critically. Take responsibility for how you vote.
>>
File: 1443537519128.jpg (109 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1443537519128.jpg
109 KB, 640x634
>>
File: mXXIJMv.jpg (137 KB, 685x556) Image search: [Google]
mXXIJMv.jpg
137 KB, 685x556
>>
>>55846881

Couldn't care less about your 2nd-year-polisci-major retarded smegma-licking faggotry, but I saved pic related.
>>
File: 1444076589944.jpg (191 KB, 720x714) Image search: [Google]
1444076589944.jpg
191 KB, 720x714
>>
>>55847045
it all falls on deaf ears, the idea of actually taking responsibility for the world seems like such a burden, if well ought fought for such a responsibility, it wouldn't be so cumbersome
>>
File: 1252327-ramona_brain_damage.jpg (88 KB, 953x960) Image search: [Google]
1252327-ramona_brain_damage.jpg
88 KB, 953x960
>trying to use logic and reason
>on a board populated exclusively by shills, shitposters/highschoolers, and agents provocateur
>>
>>55847036
>ready for what
I hate stupid fucking questions before/during/after sex. Stop playing coy, bitch, you've already tongue'd my asshole a week ago. We're past this game.
>>
File: 1444699057586.png (524 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
1444699057586.png
524 KB, 600x484
>>55848520
well, i'm not gonna lie, I posted this on normie book as well. it falls on deaf ears. some have read it and told me it's brilliant. however i know it does nothing. Do I just give in to the shillary and think critically myself but use sensationalism to the get the point across?
>>
>>55848636
>he doesn't banter during sex
where do you get off?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.