[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"FROM PARIS WITH LOVE"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 960x720
Sheit, is France officially pissed?
>>
>>55846835
I would be pissed if my country was the only target of Islamic terrorist in the whole caliphate of europe.
>>
>>55846835
>in English
Say what you will about the Arab invasion of Europe, we Americans conquered your culture far more completely than they ever will.
>>
>>55847079
English comes from England though
>>
>>55847079
And to think that we could be talking in russian right know... thank you based gringo
>>
>>55847278
England is property of America.

All countries belong to America.
>>
>>55847278
You think people would be speaking English if it weren't for the US being the #1 super power?
>>
>>55846835

Bombing Syria can't fix the problem. The hate mosques and the terror schools in France and Europe have to be destroyed. That is where the bombs must fall.
>>
>>55847444
Fuck off you traitor.
>>
>>55846835

France will be back to sleep in a few months.

Gonna take hundreds of thousands of dead Europeans before they do anything but wail and moan.
>>
>>55847550
traitor to whom?
>>
>>55847550
Cut the umbilical cord and joins us in greatness.
>>
>>55847627

Australia has a queen remember?
>>
>>55847497

Source as to the existence of these schools?
>>
>>55847461
There was a reason why England was the empire in which the sun never set.
>>
>>55846835
Aren't those American Missiles?
>>
>>55847444
>Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The Americans did
>>
>>55847079
>>55847278

Based nazi rekting Amurican.

Lmao.
>>
>>55847079
>implying Europe speaks american because of USA, and not viceversa
fucking kekĀ“d
>>
>>55846835
ETERNAL ANGLO!
>>
>>55847444
No, The US corporation is owned through DC to London to The Vatican.

All roads lead to Rome.
>>
>>55847461
You realise why the US speaks english right?
>>
>>55848093
Yeah, England. Then they stopped being relevant and we overtook them. We became a superpower at a time when the world came together and because we spoke English, everyone learns it now.
>>
File: Swordfish 2.jpg (34 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Swordfish 2.jpg
34 KB, 300x400
>>
>>55847763
Britain didnt make English relevant
French was still the lingua franca until WW2.
In 1914 (pic of the British Empire), German-British official communications happened in French (chiffon de papier).

The British Empire brought English language to Kenya, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Burma...
Post WW2-America, thank to hollywood, rock'n roll and general cultural dominance, brought English language to Europe, Japan, South America, Russia...
>>
>>55847079
>english is american
lmao. thank you for this kek
>>
>>55847278
France used to be England...

Plus... Terrible photoshop
>>
>>55848443
It's not shooped you moron.
>>
>>55847461
You think you would be speaking English if it weren't for us being your colonial overlords?

And for the record China, India, Africa and most of the middle east consider english to be a major language thanks to us, not thanks for you. It was established as a major language in those places long before the USA was anything other than a colony bickering with itself and the natives on it's land.
>>
File: USAFLAG.png (127 KB, 800x421) Image search: [Google]
USAFLAG.png
127 KB, 800x421
>>55847444
FUCK YEAH
>>
>>55847550
C U C K M O N W E A L T H
>>
>>55848443

France never was England
>>
>>55847461
Probably. It was the most influential language far prior to the ascendency of America
>>
>>55846835
Your culture - in fact, all of the Anglosphere, really -- is naught but a spin-off of British culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1242x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1242x838
Hey France how about just not giving them welfare? No money, no free housing. No bombs, just stop paying them to hate you in your own country.
>>
Anyone else getting the feeling this was all planed? Like after this is all over it will be a buffer zone against Russian influence in the ME?
>>
>>55847079

You seem to forget shitskins don't understand French, which is why it's written in English.
>>
File: 1442798935432.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442798935432.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>55851010
Well obviously it was a false flag to curb Russian influence in the middle east. I can't believe people are so naive in believing that IS would actually attack and even accept responsibility in those attacks. Do you really think if IS wasn't US back terrorists they would attacked Paris out of the blue? France has the most Muslim population in Europe(4.6 Million, Could be more because French law doesn't allow people to be surveyed by religion). This was planned from the very beginning. First the opening of borders for refugees, Second accepting Turkey into the European Union, Third the terrorist attacks. All of these events were planned from the get go. I do not know what they are really for however I believe it is to curb Russian influence and to assert hegemony in Russian sphere of influences(Syria, Iran, Egypt) in the middle east. Most likely all these events are designed to destroy Russia and her allies, The good thing is the Russians are two steps ahead of the US and her allies, In fact the fall of Syria was delayed by 2 years(Alleged Syrian chemical gas attacks), Putin did really well in defending Assad and the fact that war exhaustion in the US is at an all time high, Unfortunately for Obama he could not gather any support from the citizen's for a war with Syria. I fear for the future, It feels like everything was planned from the beginning. Maybe at this rate the globalist's will succeed in unifying the whole world under the power of the few controlling the many.
>>
>>55847079
French is a language of peace, you don't use it for war
>>
>>55851985
That's why 70% of war related words in English are French...
>>
>>55850889
>Brazil
>Anglosphere

You're just as thick as the stupid Americans running their mouths off in this thread.
>>
>>55847769
Yes.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.