[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bringing kids to this corrupt and damaged world is probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 65564364365.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
65564364365.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>Bringing kids to this corrupt and damaged world is probably the most immoral thing you can do

Prove me wrong
>>
File: 1444100122860.jpg (47 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
1444100122860.jpg
47 KB, 369x368
>>55846509
>mfw wife is 5 months pregnant.

I know OP, but I refuse to raise a degenerate, he/she will be part of a new generation of strength, pride, and redpill lifestyle
>>
>>55846509
You're an irrelevant greek
>>
>>55846509
they are suppose to be the ones who can change the world
>>
Just kill yourself then, if you aren't willing to fight and raise your children to fight for your home. I'm serious. Just leave this world if your heart is too soft for it
>>
>>55846741
No ammount of redpilling can justify breeding. I bet you're poor or middle class. Please do the child a favor and end it before it can comprehend this hell.
>>
>>55846809
This.
There is nothing more immoral than going extinct out of selfish cowardice.
>>
>>55846741
>i'll teach him to be my kind of degenerate
>not those other kinds of degeneracy that I don't approve of
>>
>>55846877
Better to serve in Hell than to never exist at all.
>>
>>55846741

Then your child will be depressed for all his/her life, because he/she will be trapped in a battle we cannot win. Don't get me wrong, I really hope you and your family will be happy forever, but sometimes being redpilled is depressing, atleast for me. I sometimes wish I was a normie who only cared about his instagram pictures. Feeling hopeless all the time fucking sucks.

Good luck to you and your family.
>>
>implying my future kids will be "part of the world"
As a pure blooded French, I intend to stay in Japan and marry a Yamato Nadeshiko to make the best half blood French-Japanese progeniture, and the world will have no hold on me or my family. And I'll kill anyone who dares touching them.
>>
>>55846509
My son just turned three months :/
>>
>>55846915
Do you honestly believe they will change the world? They will follow the herd like everyone else especially if redpilled, because "rebellion is cool yo".
>>
>>55846509
They won't suffer in this damaged world for long before Mohammed Allahu Akbar's them
>>
>>55846509
Op is correct, wife doesnt want kids either we spend all our free time fucking and going on holidays to enjoy our lives, feels good man
>>
>>55847024
By redpill lifestyle I mean outdoors activities, hunting, fishing, building, fighting etc. Not shit posting about muzzies and Jews. That'll be my burden to bear.
>>
>>55847167
All you have to do is look at the oldest culture on earth, the chinks. This is the fate of all of humanity. Mindless automatons, obedient and compliant to authority, more insect than human because that is the path of least resistance. I refuse to take part for personal reasons but fully support those that do and wish them the best of luck.
>>
>>55846877
While your decrepit seed dies out people like me will be breeding the future warriors of tomorrow. Muslims and niggers breed like rabbits, guys like you are part of the problem. That being said I whole heartedly support global birth control. Like a virus that only leaves a fraction of humans fertile.
>>
Hate to say it guys, but a child is only worth having if its a mixed child, since they will inherit the Earth and won't be persecuted.
>>
>>55846509
OP you are correct. But people are going to fuck.

>tfw when my parents agree with me but they said sorry they had no condoms on the night I was conceived and they wish their parents used a condom too.
>>
>[jewish schemes intensify]
>>
>>55846966
yup sounds about right. People convince themselves because what they do is less degenerate. We are totally fucked, thank God I don't have any children.
>>
>>55846509
>dear diary
>toady op wasnt a fag

feels good man
>>
>>55847554
DO NOT let that kid watch MTV and if, talk to him why those behaviors are wrong
talk to your kid, talking with your son is the best thing you can do to open his eyes, dont let him grow up with TV instead of his father, cause thats what they want
>>
File: circumcision.jpg (546 KB, 1031x1880) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
546 KB, 1031x1880
>>55847816
Birth control fucks women up. Who knows what the long term effects are. I pulled out for a year and a half before my ex was on birth control. Not once did I have a child.

Not to mention there was a lot of drunk sex
>>
>>55848319
I don't even pay for the telejew senpai, thanks though, I'll definitely ensure he understands a broader picture than that which pop culture and social media stifles.
>>
>>55846509
It takes an astounding level of arrogance and selfishness to create somebody without their consent.
>>
>>55846509
Agreed, its why I am not having any children. The world is doomed in the next 50-100 years, millions will die due to climate change.
>>
>>55846509

Good thing I hate kids :^)
>>
>>55849003

Although I'm against breeding, you can't ask someone if he wants to come to life. Thats not how nature works desu senpai.
>>
>>55846509

ok. The vast, vast majority of people enjoy being alive. By having children you are adding to the net happiness of the world
>>
>>55846509
>every organism in this world wants to reproduce
>your only purpose in life is to live long enough to reproduce
>you not reproducing is the most unnatural thing you could ever do
You know who doesn't reproduce? Fucking ROCKS!
>>
>>55849199
Agreed. That's why procreation is immoral.
>>
>>55846509
its simble ,if he is born and die is 1-1=0 ,if he is never bor is 0=0 , so its beeter to raise a child and give it the chance to survive this hell
>>
>>55849257

Killing is natural instict also, but that dosent make it moral.
>>
>>55846509
Don't respond to demoralization threads
Don't respond to bait threads
Don't respond to slide threads
>>
>>55846509
Incorrect. Bringing them into this world and then letting the government and the media raise them is the truly immoral act
>>
>>55851510

But you cant do anything else. Unless you go live in woods.
>>
>>55846915
Nothing more selfish then to perpetuate oneself.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.