[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And leftists have already made France the bad guy for fighti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: leftists.png (177 KB, 412x603) Image search: [Google]
leftists.png
177 KB, 412x603
And leftists have already made France the bad guy for fighting back...

https://twitter.com/hashtag/PrayForSyria
>>
>>55845889
#FuckSyria.
>>
5 people on twitter ≠ leftists

Pointing out the conflict in Syria ≠ leftism

Keep doing this though, make your "cause" look like even more of a joke
>>
>>55846037
trending worldwide you retarded leftist

>leftism
>not declared a mental illness and genocided

We #prayedforParis, but with France's retaliation bombing, we now #prayforSyria. Taking life for the lives taken from you is WRONG.

what France is doing is terrorism but no one wants to speak up and call it what it is #PrayForSyria
>>
>>55845889
So suddenly fighting ISIS is terrorism?
>>
>>55845889
Just read this on my timeline, I fucking give up!
>>
so what?
do these fags think a fucking hashtag will change anything?
fuck off you cunting liberal faggots.
any site that has posts that can be signed off with hastags are containment sites designed to let these retards think they have a voice and that spamming their mindless drivel will change anything,

#wankers
>>
Good for them.
>>
>>55845889
these fucking goys must have zero idea of where Syria even is.
>>
It turns out morality has no place in war. Who would have thunk it?
>>
>>55845889

Here's a simple argument to destroy this idiotic narrative.

>"We can kill you but you can't kill us!"

or

>"It's alright when we kill your civilians."
>>
>>55846569
Agreed. I don't see what the problem is, honestly. Let them keep saying stuff while France keeps bombing the shit out of isis. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>55845889
we need to trample all over it as soon as possible and call them traitors of the nation
>>
>>55846718
Technically are they praying for the SAA?

I mean ISIS doesn't consider itself "syria".

Dumb fucking mudslimes.
>>
I know zis feel
>>
They don't realize they are in a war.
>>
>>55847050
You guys compete with the US army in state-terrorism Chaim.
>>
>>55845889
>by Assad and Russia

Goyim...
>>
>>55846558
>Killing jihadists is bad
Corbyn voter detected.
>>
anyone else notice in the picture that was posted in OPs picture all the protestors are of middle easter descent ?
>>
#prayforsyria is trending now.
>>
>>55847035
French army is bombing Raqqa, the HQ of ISIL/ISIS. If there is any "civilian" still in the city, it's people who are sure they won't get beheaded. Understand: pro-ISIS and passive fucks who deserve to die because they passively accepted them as their new leaders.
>>
File: rrr.jpg (69 KB, 400x490) Image search: [Google]
rrr.jpg
69 KB, 400x490
>>55845889
Don't worry guys, when war breaks and these people will not be able to hide behind their political corect tumblr politics, social website activism and their second handed skinny jeans anymore they'll sure be the first ones to go.

They're already running out excuses, they will have to face that we were right all along soon enough.
We can always send the ones too fat and useless to be used as anything to Syria as war refugees.
>>
>>55845889
But Duncan can blow me
>>
>>55847525
So glad all these leftist posts are literally saved forever

It will make them easy to identify in any future civil wars / Reign of Terror
>>
Does the French state not have the responsibilty to protect its citizens? The state is just supposed allow itself to be attacked unabated?
>>
>>55846037
Difference is France goes for ISIS, ISIS goes for innocents. There is no moral equivalency.
>>
>>55846360
Your right France should just kill all their pun citizens and not do anything and just let more of their people be killed
I mean that is what you are implying
>>
Are liberals only against France bombing ISIS because they're brown people?
>>
>>55845889
Hope someome bombs the cunts with the banner. Big difference between targeting civilians in a terror attack and collateral damage. Fucking mudslimes.
>>
>>55845889
Give me one good reason why social media isn't a tool for psychiatrists to watch these fucking retards. I hope these people are remembered when the happening and they're rounded up and put in a gulag.
>>
File: 1445294848335.jpg (354 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1445294848335.jpg
354 KB, 800x533
>>55847657
Defenitely, and they will all go down the books as the ones who were too blind to see and too proud to admit it.
>>
>Dropping bombs on isis is as bad as killing hundreds of innocent people
Really classy libfags keep eating up that taqiyya.
>>
>>55845889
>that bottom comment

Bet you wish you could blow the world to peace you fag.
>>
File: image.png (85 KB, 219x229) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85 KB, 219x229
>>55845889
Why the fuck do people believe every situation can be sorted with rainbows and cuddles, they need a reality check
>>
>>55845889
yea, because all of a sudden there are 30 targets in raqqa just waiting to be bombed by france, conveniently right after the terrorist attack.

Sorry but no. France is bombing at random, pure activism from Hollande in an effort to appease the populations first for blood and an attempt to not lose his power to FN.
All the while he will be guarded by security and driving around in his armoured limousine, while french civvies suffer the consequences.
>>
>>55845889
They are not even hiding it anymore, they aren't sorry, they don't pity the dead. They are happy it happened.
>>
The raid was made up of 12 French aircraft, 10 of which were fighter jets, which left simultaneously from the UAE and Jordan.

Twenty bombs were dropped.

Targeted on sites previously identified on reconnaissance missions by France, this operation was carried out in conjunction with US forces.

The first target destroyed was used by Daesh as a command post, a recruitment centre for jihadists, and a depot for arms and ammunition.

The second target was a terrorist training camp.
>>
>france drops a few bombs on KNOWN islamic state targets
>abloo abloo stop killing innocents
Are these people fucking serious? Do they not look into what they are talking about? They bombed fucking recruitment centers and other prime TERRORIST targets.
>>
>>55848405
They are ignorant and think the whole world thinks like them.
>>
>>55848955
Is there any evidence that innocents have been killed anyway?
>>
>>55848465
You've got waffles on the brain mate.

There are 1000's of targets known to military planners at any one time, it's their fucking job.
There are targets everywhere and they are permanently tracked, the tracking and identification of targets is a constant progress and a foundation of military intelligence.

You should write this down and send it to your department of defense, history says they need all the help they can get.
>>
>how dare you blow up those poor terrorists

If you need any more proof liberals are glad 153 people were killed by muslims, there it is.
>>
These pricks can't even feel sorry for the victims for 5 seconds without spouting how much hey love Islam. If Islam was so great and had nothing to do with this, then surely they would not feel the need to remind us how peaceful Muslims are. As if any good group of people would need leftist representation to remind everyone how good they really are.
>>
>>55847433
This.
After all, all the poor starving refugees are the people who oppose the terrorists. Who does that leave? Enablers, supporters, collaborators. Pretty sure we saw all the 'moderates' in raqqa get thrown off the ramparts and have their heads put on spiked fenceposts in the park.
>>
Does anyone have that quote used by both Ender and Bean in the Ender series?

It was used around the time of the Bonzo encounter for the first time. Something about when being faced with danger, you strike absolutely and with no mercy, as to not give them chance to endanger you.
>>
>>55849392
There are 1000s of targets, yes. Just like russia has received 800 suggested targets from SAA every day since they started bombing.
These targets are filtered and prioritized according to possible collateral damages and benefits for the campaign.
The US led coalition has bombed virtually nothing in Syria and Iraq, clocking in at around 20 air strikes per day.

Suddenly, 2 days after a terror attack, france alone strikes 20-45 targets in/around raqqa. Come on. Tell me those were vital targets, known for a long time and non-civilian :D
>>
>>55849487
>As if any good group of people would need leftist representation to remind everyone how good they really are.
Exactly.
You dont need people teling you the sky is blue, because the sky being blue is so apparent.
>>
>>55845889
Not surprising, they probably still believe Syrian rebels are the good guys.
>>
>>55847433
>>55849607

Too fucking right, just flatten the place. Will be easier to rebuild Syria if the ISIS supporting populace is buried in the rubble
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 275x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 275x213
>>55845889
Just end me now
Hell, I'm a democrat and I'm voting for Trump .
>>
File: 1440317387694.jpg (75 KB, 420x375) Image search: [Google]
1440317387694.jpg
75 KB, 420x375
I'm now convinced leftist are possessed by Satan.
>>
>>55845889
Leftists are insanly butthurt right now, its insane They say we should surrender and stop bombing isis.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.