[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#PrayForSyria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: notevensatire.jpg (26 KB, 595x194) Image search: [Google]
notevensatire.jpg
26 KB, 595x194
Does it even get any worse than this /pol/?

They genuinely think noone else will die if we do nothing, while they continue to threaten more attacks
>>
>Does it even get any worse than this /pol/?

Probably
>>
>>55845491
FFS how do these people expect us to win a war against ISIS if they want us to not kill them and openly welcome them into our countries.
>>
>France should just sit down and let ISIS kill innocent civilians without retaliation
wew.
>>
#bombthepissoutofsyria
>>
>>55845491
Appeasement worked so well with the nazis of course it will work with Isis...

The end game of the Islamic state is a global caliphate their extremist interpretations require them to make war on infidel nations until they submit to the rule of Islam by either converting or paying the jizya
>>
File: btfo.jpg (72 KB, 414x347) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
72 KB, 414x347
Do these fags even pray
>>
>>55845491
they are young and stupid, they will learn eventually.

or not.

[spoiler]anyway #PrayForSyria bro[/spoiler]
>>
>>55847084
>Appeasement worked so well with the nazis of course it will work with Isis...
Assuming these people even know what you're even referring to. These same people aren't necessarily well versed in or care about history.
>>
>>55845491
We have a legitimate traitor problem in the West which will require direct action to solve. These people were the first to blame the West for the Paris shooting, and are now aiding and abetting the enemy by showering them with sympathy when their own countrymen bring the fight to their doorstep.

We used to shoot such people.
>>
>>55845491

If I was religious I would pray for Syria.
>>
>>55845491
>They genuinely think noone else will die if we do nothing, while they continue to threaten more attacks

Western intervention in the middle-east does no good for anyone. If we stopped fucking shit up over there then we would have no obligation to take refugees at all.

Seal our borders, deport all radical Muslims (radical = disagreeing with the west's laws, culture or morals in any way whatsoever) and let them fucking deal with it themselves.

Once ISIS takes over the entire Middle-East and then tries to attack us we can just rek their shit officially instead of fighting some fucking guerrilla war. Then we can take all the oil we want from the middle-east and be rich bitches, niggers.
>>
>>55847326
They don't know any better. They were brainwashed since day one. They are like children and should be handled accordingly. Take them by their hands and show them the light,
>>
>>55847510

ISIS needs to change its political and diplomatic position to do so. It cannot, however, and will suffer the consequences for refusing to recognize Westphalia.

This is the crucial context that is understated. ISIS lacks the tools to save itself from this consequence, because it took Geneva off the table. It can plead, it can complain, but it's already dead set on Total War at any course. So, why does the West fight with one hand behind it's back? It's stance is to commit acts of Terror. The West has no self-interest to engage then.

The moment ISIS recognizes governments and engages in diplomacy, it can then have access to those tools which would reduce the intensity of the conflict. (Very unlikely. And if it did do that, it wouldn't be "ISIS" anymore.)

It's like a Bully getting surprised that he got hit back.The Bully is going to hurt and kill the innocent, no matter what. So when it finds itself on the other end, it begins to worry. It's fucking up its Hardline stance, and creates uncomfortable situations.

Not to mention the fact that ISIS has a fragile economy. It will likely struggle to feed itself, and, more importantly, collect the Taxation necessary to support the army.
>>
>>55845491
>second terror attack by muslims in the same city in ten months
>some of terrorists were "refugees"
>they still won't admit refugees or muslims are at all a bad idea to bring in
You fucking morons. That's all I have to say. Fool me fucking once and shame on you, but fooled twice? You're the fucking morons who let them in and now 100 people are dead. The blood is on your hands, compassionate liberal zombies.
>>
>>55847269
They most likely hate nazis too. I wonder if they would have welcomed the SS into their countries had there been a live feed of the war.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.