[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Developmental Psychology teacher gave me an assignment th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
File: beckfast.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
beckfast.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
My Developmental Psychology teacher gave me an assignment that included these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I13KxRYqoo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIM9XdVwdy8

She wants me to write about what I think on each video. The problem lies in that I despise retarded people.

I think they are a burden to everyone around them. Even the parents who say that they love their kids no matter what would rather have a not-retarded kid. Personally I think the living ones should be castrated, and the ones in the womb should be terminated. It weakens society as a whole and burdens everyone from Doctors and Lawyers down to ice-cream truck drivers and janitors.

TL;DR what lies can I tell my teacher to make myself not look like some kind of monster?
>>
Just bee urself
>>
>>55844186
Just tell the truth. It's not like she hasn't heard it before
>>
>>55844186

Just say how bad you feel for these retards because they cant wipe their own ass or talk in complete sentences and its a horrible tragedy
>>
>>55844186
Nothing wrong with downies. They make excellent workers. Pushing carts, cleaning toilets, etc. Not to mention their tard strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIbGl4G8ebk
>>
>burden
You mean helping the economy, giving doctors a job, stimulating new drug research, funding all sorts of special companies (everything from special education to wheelchairs). Yeah, they sure are a burden on society providing livelihoods to so many people.
>>
>>55845894

By that logic the Paris terrorists helped stimulate the economy. Think of all the nurses and doctors kept busy because of them! Think of all the new police positions and intelligence investment France will undoubtedly make right now! Oh and they indirectly stimulated the Belgian economy, too, because as the center of EU and NATO, they had to beef up security after this. THINK OF THE JOBS THEY CREATED. YES.

Moron.
>>
>>55845345

I GAH SEPTED!!!! YAAAAAAHHHH.

Fucking abomination...
>>
>>55846292
When did a spastic kill innocent people? All they do is exist and require care...
>>
>>55846292
uh yeah duh.. i mean it was a false flag to create a police state right.

this is /x/ right?
>>
Write about how downs syndrome kids display difference rates of disability and shouldn't be grouped all as being sacks of potatoes and how the tards need more money to help their parents out.

That's what your teacher is looking for and what both videos boil down to.

You don't have to talk your personal opinion on how all should be gassed.
>>
>>55847137

>Require care

That's my point. They are a defect that can be ended before they require this extra care. It's more than just a burden to parents who are too stupid to realize that they can kill this one and have a better kid.

I can't tell you how many times some retard has come into my Emergency Room with a self-inflicted problem and caused a shitload of extra work with its retard strength and retard mind. Fuck these abominations.
>>
>>55848744
Yeah that sounds just SJW-esque to work. I'll use that.
>>
I work as a caregiver for tards. It's a chill entry level job but yes, most of these people should be executed for the better of society. Some of them can become something - a janitor, a greeter , shelf stocker or a mod on 4chan- and should be given their life as long as they're not a burden on society. Castration/ sterilization seems completely reasonable if it's genetic but some people are "tarded" due to an injury or neglectful parents and should be given the right to reproduce because they won't produce retards.

If you want to come of as PC talk about the jobs some of them have or the accomplishments of a few. Some of them have more motivation than some people I know. Talk about how much they've overcome in terms of abuse or injury. Some of it is inspiring.

Other than that I'm not sure
>>
>>55849270
Noted and appreciated.
>>
>>55846607
dude seriously how can you call someone who got accepted an abomination. there are many people who don't even make it to school, this man has impariment and was still able to make it.

in the videos in your op you can see that little girl is smart man she was naming colors, doing sign language, all that shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwfLhVL5X-U
>>
>>55844186
You can say their will makes them great workers Was once at a pizza hut and while the normal workers were all acting lazy and shit ; the downie was the only one showing some working will
>>
>>55849270
>mod on 4chan
upboat
>>
>>55845345

This guy makes a point. Tards have a place in society, liberals just can't handle the truth that they are the natural servants and workhorses of society, nothing more
>>
The purpose of SCHOOL is to get GOOD GRADES, not vent. No one will ever care what you think, but if you PRETEND to care what THEY think you can manipulate them.

Confrontation is not manipulative. Learn to psych, stupid.
>>
>>55844186
Dam that's a harsh opinion about retards.
Sounds like someone wasn't hugged enough when they were a child. nature versus nurture and all that shit.
>>
>>55849943
With zero background info, I am pretty sure that was a fake acceptance letter. It wasn't opened, but they all knew what it was and decided to film it. That retard will be a janitor and will either not have kids, thus making his life a waste of time, or have kids and pass down his shit genes. Social Justice gets in the way of societal progress and spits in the face of evolution.
>>
>>55850232
And you can learn to context faggot. I'm here trying to find some fake opinions. Obviously I don't want my real feelings to appear in class, that's what this thread is about.
>>
>>55850245
Not relevant to the thread at all. Are you mad that I posted a pic of you in the OP?
>>
>>55844186
read through your assignment description carefully, stick to it, if it gives ground to your personal opinion, express it, but don't stray away from the point.
>>
>>55845894
Except there's no return on any of those things. You're spending much more money on specialized resources for your mentally defunct offspring that isn't going to grow up nearly as productive as the rest of the population despite spending so much money. If you had a normal child, and just spend the same amount on their education, you'll most likely get an outcome that pays it-self back and more.
>>
>>55850486
based social Darwinism meets based capitalism.

inb4
>b-but muh love for muh tard kid he special and bootiful
>>
My brother is severly autistic and i mean proper austistic not in the 4chan edgelord and while i love him he is a pain in the ass to both my parents and everyone in the house,hes 20 and cant form proper sentences or wipe his own ass, sometimes i think i would be better for everyone if he didnt exist srs

also
>TIL asian kids with down syndrome actually look less retarded than the normies...
>>
>>55850952
I can't even tell the downed Azns from the normal ones half the time.

Also I remember being in High School walking down the hall and seeing a fucking ugly black girl being loud, so I told her to shut the fuck up. Turns out she was special Ed. Her Wrangler didn't like that...
>>
>>55851933
>her wrangler

i just died.
>>
>>55852172
Never heard the term "tard wrangler?"

I'm surprised. First day on the internet or something?
>>
>>55852172
Google Tard Wrangler. You'll get some funny 4chan screencaps
>>
>>55852661
>Tard Wrangler
hahaha that made my evening
>>
>>55845345
>see stupid comment
>this has to be...
>see flag
>Yep.
I know this question is basically rhetorical, but why is it always Americans that are against eugenics when it comes up on /pol/?
>>
>>55853361
I'm American and all for Eugenics. Not full Hitler master-race mind you, but tards, peanut allergists, and Muslims should be eradicated.
>>
>>55853361
Also you have the same flag senpai...
>>
>>55853998
>>55854050
I don't consider myself an American. I never have. I've recognized the rampant moral repugnancy of this nation from a very young age.
>>
>>55854409
so git out
>>
>>55854537
And go where? I wanted to leave for many years. Then I realized that everywhere was already terrible. WWII literally destroyed the world. There's nowhere to go unless I build it myself.
>>
>>55844186
>The problem lies in that I despise retarded people.
I thought that was normal?
>>
>>55854953
Thank you based Vaterland. If it weren't for my military contract, I would have defected back to your warm embrace years ago. Until you guys accepted those shitskins in...
>>
>>55854880
So build it or shut the fuck up. Bitching about a place you choose to live in makes you look like an edgy teenager. Either fix it or get the fuck out.

Move to Tibet. You can live off a dollar a day and people will let you fuck their kids for a loaf of bread. Sounds awesome to me. Try it out and quit shitting up my country with your whining.
>>
>>55855282
I was born here, you idiot. I don't "choose" to be here. Stop pretending this shithole is so great because you're so stupid you snort propaganda or that the rest of the world isn't a smoldering, jewish ruin of degeneracy and madness.

>Move to Tibet.
I've seriously considered it multiple times, but the Chinese aren't a group of people I want to put up with. If I moved to Tibet I'd feel forced to start an armed revolt and take over. I don't know, hell, maybe that's what I should do.
>>
>>55854953
It is but we're supposed to be quiet and subtle about it.
>>
Even if they can land a lame job they are still a burden, at least in the U.S.

They are ALL on Medicaid, and some of their medical bills are insanely high. They also ALL get SSI payments that they can spend on anything THEY want, and being retards, spend it all on the dumbest shit imaginable, often giant bags of sugary candy to rot out the 3 or 4 teeth they have left.

They don't want them in communal homes anymore, so we have to pay for their apartments, transportation to their Mcjob, and a million other things.
>>
>>55850952

Can't form sentences, you say? It must be genetic.
>>
>>55844186
Serious answer. Just imagine you do care. That's all you have to do, education is just a game you're supposed to play.

You wouldn't be asking the question if you didn't already know the answer.
>>
>>55855097
Maybe you will come back regardless when the civil war starts here.
>>
>>55844186
There is now a cheap, prenatal test for downs. the vast majority are aborted except for jesus freaks and stupid pregnant women who just never visited the doctor while knocked up.
>>
>>55849943
On the off chance that he actually was accepted to a school, he's there to fill a quota and nothing else. He'll major in tantrums, or toilet scrubbing, or pushing shopping carts.

Then he'll retire as a walmart door greeter.
>>
File: 1424297588043.gif (1021 KB, 421x389) Image search: [Google]
1424297588043.gif
1021 KB, 421x389
>i dispise retarded people
>i post on 4chan
Pretty ironic, dont ya think?
>>
>>55856764
At least people with autism and aspergers can THINK, unlike (You).
>>
>>55855547
The fact that you are where you are sates that you choose to be here. If you cared even a little, you would leave. Walk to Mexico. Give blowjobs until you can afford a plane ticket to somewhere better. Do SOMETHING other than bitch you stupid millennial.
>>
>>55856372
I would gladly fight for the land of my heritage. Do you guys have a foreign legion perhaps? Or would I have to be a vigilante?
>>
File: Alpha-Testing.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Alpha-Testing.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
>>55856930
Lmao that is a dank right there *crowd laughs*
>>
>>55856764

how the fuck do people like you even exist ...damn

a shitposter's shitposter
>>
>>55857179
I actually meant you as a US of A military man were going to curbstomp the german citizens who are so racist, evil and nazi to oppose our new muslim overlords who just want to establish their caliphate here in peace (from those pesky native infidels) which is their Allahu given right to do so.
>>
>thread full of aspies and autists calling for euthanizing downies
>to stupid to realize they'd be next

Tbh senpai, should get rid of you fucks first, would make the interwebs 10x better.

I mean look at this shit.
>>55854409
>>55854880
>>55853361
>>55855547
>>
>>55857782
How the mighty German empire has fallen. All because of accepting shit into the populace...
>>
>>55844186
Stop your edge is cutting me from here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3npiCX1st4
>>
>>55844186
>Society, in general, is becoming more accepting of people with disabilities
No, we're only tolerating them more.
>>
Dude, if you're in college you can say whatever the fuck you want and you really should. If you are proven wrong, you will learn from it. If you prove others wrong, they will learn from it. Reasonable discourse is how academia grows.
>>
>>55857989
I really can't tell if you're just trolling or not. Should i be pissed off or not? Whatever, is late in ze fazerland. Time for nappy nap. Gotta be sober tomorrow to change some linens for muh syrian refugees.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.