[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ propaganda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1447603774310.jpg (506 KB, 2199x1258) Image search: [Google]
1447603774310.jpg
506 KB, 2199x1258
Fellow aryans, we start the hashtag on twitter tonight : #RefugeesNotWelcome

At 8:00 EST,

And we get this video trending made by 8c.h.a.n Gex

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

https://vimeo.com/145271933

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

Jewtube already shut the music down so it sounds retarded, we must use these different video platforms.

Now is the time, the attacks happened two days ago, anger might die down soon

THE FIRES RISES
>>
as soon as this 'with open gates' video will get enough views, someone will start checking the facts and see the wrong translations, out of kontext footage and false subtitles. It will backlash so hard
>>
WE MUST COME TOGETHER TO SAVE EUROPE

HERE IS END OF 8.C.H.A.N LINK

/pol/res/3938650.html
>>
>>55844096
but there are no false subtitles....
>>
>>55844096
It doesnt even fucking matter if the subtitiples aren't correct,

YOU CAN SEE THE SUBHUMANS GOING TO EUROPE ON THE SCREEN

IF YOU DONT THINK YOUR EYES ARE REAL, T then you are of no help
>>
>>55844239
but there are, wich woudln't matter if there were not too much attention on it, people wouldnt realize, but if it goes virel on a high level, some big sites will check the facts and discredit it so hard
>>
>>55844326
kek this
>>
>>55844326
but people wont realize that all muslims are subhumans, especailly not if some false propaganda video with lies goes viral. It will be used against the cause
>>
>>55844919
>inaccurate subtitles
explain or source
>>
>>55844547

shut the fuck up hans... or probably achmed by now.

even if the subtitles might be wrong, every part of the propaganda is effective and has to be used. the enemy is lies and deceives his way to world domination and we have to use the same methods.

>inb4 muslims and world domination?
>>
Actually the whole movie is correct, but there's missing one thing: calculations. And that's also the problem, because if you do the math, you can see the things implied in the movie are wrong.
>>
>>55845061
the video of the train with people shouting allahsnackbar is a couple of moth maybe even years old and is from france, not a refugee train to germany like the subtitles say, the muslim preacher talking about "breeding" is wrong dubbed, It's still hatespeech hes preaching but hes not talking about breeding with white and so on. The problem is, as soon as there is just one inaccuracy, the whole thing will just be teared appart by the media as soon as it goes viral enough and will just help the lefties
>>
File: 1445707911161.jpg (35 KB, 401x320) Image search: [Google]
1445707911161.jpg
35 KB, 401x320
>>55844547
>>55845122
>>55844919
bad publicity is publicity
>>
I'd like to join, but then i would go into jail for thought crimes. I'm really thankfull for you doing Gods work though! My thoughts are with you my brethern! Ave Maria! Deus Vult!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
>>
File: 2015-11-15 19.02.57.jpg (2 MB, 1255x2058) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15 19.02.57.jpg
2 MB, 1255x2058
yes. plus am i the only one ready to put these faggots in ther place. if i witness an attack by isis here in america, im ready to fight.
>>
>>55845122
but we wont get away with false propaganda, only the kikes might get away with such things, one inaccuracy on our side and everything will be discreditted

>>55845334
this is not some teenage celeerty twitter account, any bad publicity will just give the other side more power
>>
Pls save thread

>>>/b/652072643
>>
>>55845329
It's about all of Europe, the train video is very relavant
>>
Failed plan, sheeit

Must come up with new plan to spread video
>>
>>55846013
you dont get the point, if theres just a tiny amount of falsehood and inaccuracy, people will claim it as the one "crazy rightwinged propaganda video full of lies" and you lose all the people you want to redpill, you will do mroe harm than good with it
>>
>>55846285
Then go and fix it.
>>
>>55846449
I just came here and am not even 100% redpilled yet, first you redpill me enough and give me real reasons to believe in this cause before I stand for it
>>
>>55843845

Wake up and realize that Islam is at war with the world. It will never stop. It can't be reasoned with. Giving peace a chance will never work. The only goal of Islam is either to convert or destroy. There is no middle ground.

The moderate and liberal Muslims are deceived. The fundamentalists are the true face of Islam.

You cannot go to bed with a viper and then act surprised when it bites you.

The entire world needs to unite against the evil of Islam. This means Jews, Nazis, Christians, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans and more. ALL OF US must unite. There can be no more division. All of our petty differences must be put aside.

This is truly the last crusade, and if we fail our descendants will be slaves to the evil religion of Islam.

We cannot fail. This is the great war of our lifetime.

>Spread the word. Copy and paste.
>>
>>55846578
Just listen to this song >>55845355 and you will be auto enlighted by our fathers
>>
File: aFrontMissionHero.gif (4 KB, 128x160) Image search: [Google]
aFrontMissionHero.gif
4 KB, 128x160
Bump for OP.
>>
tweeted the hashtag with links, checked hashtag analytics, its doing well so far.

also, bump.

keep it going /pol/acks, get this shit trending
>>
>>55850927
How do we get something trending?

Do you have to use Twitter bot?
>>
Bump for op
>>
>>55851680
idk how a twitter bot works. im pretty sure things trend when there are a lot of a specific hashtag tweeted. i suppose a twitter bot that tweets a lot would help to get a hashtag trending
>>
the hashtags have been tweeted 100 times, 89 contributors in 2 hours, 219 thousand accounts reached
>>
>>55853141
They just made new thread in /pol/

See if we can get it trending
>>
Bill Whittle thread Op here. Reminder that I make the thread this thursday.
I Reeeeally want to get Bill to go viral, and sorry for the shilling of my autistic mancrush, but any advice on how to into cripplechan? I've never wanted to but I have to admit; Gex of With Open Gates got me interested.
This'd be the 4th thread I'll make. I find Bill Whittle could serve as the positivity laden counter we so desperately need.
>>
Can someone post this on 8ch /pol/? I don't really like them but they are heavy auxiliary when it comes to this
>>
>>55853315
Fuck yeah based anon. A man with a plan. I look forward to your shit. You make the Afterburners I wait for all the more enjoyable.

Unfortunately I can't say I know how to into cripplechan either. But you make a good point at least.
>>
>>55853405
That is where OP got it from,

8c.han is based
>>
>>55853680
Happy to be of service my same color ID'd brethren
>>
>>55853405
I think the vid actually originated on 8ch
>>
>>55845494
>>55845329
>>55844919
>>55844547
>>55844096

Well do us all a favor and re-edit the video so that it has the correct subtitles (which I'm sure are just as bad) and send it to whoever uploaded the video.

He can replace it. Sure we'll lose about a million views, but it will be better to address the problem earlier rather than later.

Or email him and tell him to just put one of those little text bubbles up at the right part to correct the mistake. Easy.
>>
>>55844096
You are completely right and it sucks! We so badly need people to start honestly talking about these issues, but this video will be laughed off. I know that it's supposed to be funny, but we need to take this seriously- this has to end! Someone needs to make an air-tight video.
>>
>>55854003
does it really matter? people will get the message, and the hashtag will trend.
>>
GO TO 8.C.H.A.N. TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO OWNER.

THE OWNERS NAME IS GEX, HE KNEW THE JEWS WOULC TAKE IT DOWN NO MATTER WHAT
>>
>>55853850
this. They can lay the tryhard faggotry on a little thick sometimes. And they're even more mindlessly Teh Jooos than us. But one of their advantages is that they're far fresher than our /pol/ and thus have a more virile spark and can get shit done.
>>
>>55854003
But the subtitles r correct,

Does anyone hear speak aloha snackbar?
>>
>>55854003
annotations they're called anon
>>
>>55854125
it really does matter. people will associate the entire anti-immigration movement with stupid liars who can't even make a factual video and our voices will be completely forgotten and ignored. Countries will continue literally begging for refugees and we'll all die in the ensuing chaos.
>>
>>55854444
Quads confirm. We should at least tell the guy to annotate the video with the correct subtitles.
>>
>>55854921
And what would the correct subtitles be?
>>
>>55845380

same

the US is a big place, but if something happens within 100 miles of my location (and/or just in my state), I will instantly go to help kill muds.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.