[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Terrorists were French Nationalists, NOT ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Syrian-Passport.jpg (84 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Syrian-Passport.jpg
84 KB, 620x413
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/paris-attacks-teams-extremists-france-prosecutor/

>However, a U.S. intelligence official told CBS News the Syrian passport might be fake. The official said the passport did not contain the correct numbers for a legitimate Syrian passport and the picture did not match the name.

Oh boy I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics you guys are going to come up with for this. Hahah
>>
If these guys really were French westernized Muslims, how the hell does that make the case for bringing in more Muslim immigrants. All it does is show that assimilation is not working. If joining western countries does nothing to stop them of their children from becoming radicalized then it has to stop.
>>
>>55843816

>read the story
>it doesn't back up OP's point at all
>OP is shitposting
>flat the thread
>>
File: merkel2.png (643 KB, 946x568) Image search: [Google]
merkel2.png
643 KB, 946x568
>>55843816
ofc it is fake
like 90% of the syrian passports they buy these fakes in turkey because germany gives every syrian regugee full asyl
>>
>>55843816
That just means there's practically no vetting process for refugees. Osama Bin Hitler could walk right into Europe with no questions asked.
>>
>>55844271
>>55843816
they even send a sandnigger to turkey on german television to show how easy it is to get a syrian fake passport in turkey
he had his passport after a couple of hours
>>
>>55844176
>>55844271
this
>>
>>55843816
>be radical Islamist from Algeria
>speak french
>go to fight for ISIS in Syria
>get fake passport to sneak into europe
>commit terrorist attack

Wew lad, guess there's no other explaination than "OPEN BORDERS, REFUGEES NOW"

Retard.
>>
>>55843816
If they're French nationals that EVEN FUCKING WORSE. It just goes to show that Muslims have NO CHANCE of assimilating into western culture.
>>
>>55844303
yes that's right
also if osama bin satan has a nuclear bomb in his backpack, he would still enter germany
because everything else would be racist
>>
>>55844127
/thread
>>
>>55843816
Where did you get "french nationalists" from? Your butt?

>Officials said one was a young Frenchman known to the authorities.
Oh, you meant NATIONAL.

Learn how to use English, faggot.
>>
Not surprised at all the republican retard "replies", though I use the term "reply" lightly because that insinuates a coherent response, something feeble minded racists like you don't possess.
>>
>>55843816
The problem is not the passport is fake but the fact it was used to enter the EU pretending it was of a real refugee. Doesn't change a thing.
>>
>>55844271
this

But it doesn't mean that the shitskin isn't a refugee
>>
>>55843816
>Confuses "French national" to mean "French nationalist"
Kek, i can't wait to see your educated opinion.

>French muslim goes to syria to fight for ISIS and sneaks back with a fake passport
>Is clearly a nationalist neo nazi!
>>
>>55843816
Alright buddy give it some time. We'll see.
>>
>>55844507
Come on, you gotta be a little more subtle than that.
>>
>>55843816

Why would a fake passport suggest that the person in question wasn't actually a radical muslim?
>>
>some of the terrorists were arabs born and raised in france
>somehow this is a positive and we should bring in more arabs
>>
File: 1439086671878.jpg (46 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1439086671878.jpg
46 KB, 592x448
>>55843816
Posting this again Achmed?
>>
>>55843816

Literally nobody checks the numbers when entering a country you fucking kek. I travel internationally for work and my passport has never been verified at any point. If the picture looks like the holder and isn't expired they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>55843816
the passport hasn't changed my stance either way. fuck the refugees
>>
>>55844593
Sorry, some of us aren't inane like you people. I'm neschastye on that other site you hate oh so much if you want to have an actual debate with me. I can't stand the sight of this place any longer.
>>
>>55844626
STFU!!!!! It was a nationalist who did it because he hates muslims!!!!! Fucking retard shitlord even the news said French Nationalist listen to OP he's super smart!!!!
>>
>>55843816
Just give up. This won't end well for your people.
>>
>>55843816
Holy shit your fucking retarded, is this willful ignorance because you love Muslims so much or just no understanding of reading comprehension
>>
>>55844781
you know what to do then
>>
In a few days:

>Paris terrorists were not muslim at all
>better yet
>they were white
>nationalists who were trying to blame it on muslims

"WE SHOULD NOW HELP ALL REFUGEES, WHITES ARE RACIST AND OUR CULTURE AND EVERYTHING IS RACIST!"
>>
>>55844860
It's because lying to the kaffir is permitted
>>
>>55844781
Get the fuck out dude are you seriously this fucking stupid because if you are you need to off yourself immediately to avoid further contamination of the gene pool.
>>
>>55843816
>Germany tells everyone with Syrian passport gets free bed and moneys
>Forge Syrian passport
>US intelligence somehow finds out that it's forgery

How fucking retarded are you
>>
>>55843816
>mudhshit terrorists comes to Europe with fake passport crying muh Syrian refugee status
>hurr the passport is fake
>thefore uncontrolled immigration and open borders for Europe must go on
>ISIS dindu nuthing
>it was actually le evil nazi french nationalists because i am an inbred jew that cant read

Fuck off stupid jew
>>
>>55843816

So they just left their finger lying around for keks too?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/15/paris-attacks-severed-finger-found-at-bataclan-theatre-identifies-attacker
>>
>>55845205
this
>>
ISIS obviously have people working for them in foreign countries.Even those who never went to Syria but passionate about Islam.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.