[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think of themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think of themselves as knowledgeable people, wh literally believe Osama bin Laden had been doing business with the US for years in a non tinfoil conspiracy theory way

Seriously, why are you people so fucking clueless on this guy, the war on terror, and contemporary middle eastern politics/history?

>inb4 one of you baby brains post that newspaper article from '93 calling him a hero, completely oblivious to the article
>>
Obama is Osama with makeup.
>>
Stallone's Rambo fighting with Him against Russians.

Stallone got totally retard.jpg
>>
>>55842367
he looks so friendly in that image it's a shame we had to push him so far
>>
File: 1445441613961.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1445441613961.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>55842367
>>
>>55842946

>b-bait!

stay mad you silly goose.

The fact is you heard we supported him from some jackoff on /b/ 3 years ago, believed it without doing any research, and now just spew it out any time someone brings it up. All without ever thinking to maybe do even 5 min. of google research.
>>
File: osman - osama.gif (43 KB, 576x674) Image search: [Google]
osman - osama.gif
43 KB, 576x674
Right, the leaked documents are just a coincidence
>>
>>55842367

I hear he and his faam are close with the Bushes. Really though OP. I have no idea where you want to go with this. pls try again.
>>
>>55843546
>I hear he and his faam are close with the Bushes

says what? youtube conspiracy theories from 2006?
>>
>>55843412

this is damning as hell. I've always assumed that this is true but if it's not, Tim Osman is the biggest bit of disinfo ever done.
>>
>>55843647

Says anyone with a clue what they're talking about. His faam were in the US on 9/11 and flown out on chartered flights. You clearly have no idea what you're on about. Just had to check though.
>>
>>55843774
>His faam were in the US on 9/11 and flown out on chartered flights.

wow, this totally proves your point that Osama bin Laden was best friends with the Bush family. Cool sources to.

I hope I can be a youtube scholar like you one day
>>
>>55843999

>When President George W. Bush froze assets connected to Osama bin Laden, he didn't tell the American people that the terrorist mastermind's late brother was an investor in the president's former oil business in Texas.

I'll let you take it from here brah.
>>
>>55844335

>random greentext with no source

TRASHED!

I like how you faggots think believing any stupid bullshit on the internet as long as its against the government is you being a skeptic
>>
>After the death of Mohammed bin Laden, control of the company passed to Salem bin Laden, Osama’s half brother. The roots of the first known Bush-bin Laden convergence date back to the mid-1970s, when the two clans were linked by a Houston businessman named James R. Bath. Bath had befriended George W. Bush in the late 1960s, when they both served in the Texas Air National Guard. By 1976, when Gerald Ford appointed the elder George Bush as CIA director, Bath was acting as a business agent for Salem bin Laden’s interests in Texas. (Texas and Saudi Arabia were well-connected by this point through U.S. oil companies and related industries with operations in both locations.) In 1991 Time magazine and later other publications reported on allegations by Bath’s former business partner that the Bush CIA hired Bath in 1976 to create offshore companies to move CIA funds and aircraft between Texas and Saudi Arabia. After W. lost a bid for Congress, he decided to launch an oil company in Midland in 1979. For $50,000, Bath bought a 5 percent stake in W.’s Arbusto (Spanish for "Bush") partnerships. At the time, Bath also served as business agent for several prominent Saudis, including Salem bin Laden. In exchange for a percentage of the deals, Bath made U.S. investments for these clients in his own name, according to Time. Although Bath has said that he invested his own money in Arbusto, not Saudi money, the fact that he was Salem’s agent at the time has fueled speculation that Osama bin Laden’s eldest brother was an early investor in W.’s first oil venture. It was around the time of this investment, incidentally, that Osama bin Laden made his first trip to the Khyber Pass, where he would soon join the Mujaheddin and the CIA in the holy war that expelled the Soviets from Afghanistan. (Salem, for his part, owned a house in Marble Falls, and died in a 1988 plane crash)
http://web.archive.org/web/20061002024618/http://www.texasobserver.org/article.php?aid=480
>>
>>55844459

I love how you have no idea what you're doing but keep replying ;)
>>
>>55842367
show me a picture of the body from the Abottabad raid and I will believe, until then a "respectful burial at sea" is complete and utter bullshit.

Anyways, judging off of your turbo-shilling I can see nothing will persuade you.
>>
>>55844511
>>55844611

Cool, a 14 year old opinion piece with literally no proof or sources to back up his claims

>y-you dont know what you are doing!

lol. Keep going on believing any gossip you hear without thinking for yourself. So sorry Im pissing you off because Im asking you to prove your bullshit claims
>>
>>55844632
>judging off of your turbo-shilling I can see nothing will persuade you.

the fucking irony! hahahah

Also, cool strawman argument bro. How dumb are you.
>>
>>55844886

Do you really want to keep doing this?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/010927wallstreetjournal

How about wsj?

>Through this investment and its ties to Saudi royalty, the bin Laden family has become acquainted with some of the biggest names in the Republican Party. In recent years, former President Bush , ex-Secretary of State James Baker and ex-Secretary of Defense Frank Carlucci have made the pilgrimage to the bin Laden family's headquarters in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Mr. Bush makes speeches on behalf of Carlyle Group and is senior adviser to its Asian Partners fund, while Mr. Baker is its senior counselor. Mr. Carlucci is the group's chairman.
>>
Why the fuck were the Bin Ladens one of the Bush family's top trading partners?

Fucking faggot OP piss off
>>
>>55845246
>Do you really want to keep doing this?

YES! because up until know you have been posting nothing but bullshit and you know it.

>Before July 2003, you could download this article on Bush meeting with the bin Laden family for $9.80 through the Wall Street Journal news library. The new search engine installed on their website, however, now makes it very difficult to find archived articles. For this reason, we are providing a link to the article which we downloaded before the change. To see the original archived article, click here. We also provide a free copy of the text below.

how convenient lol

You sound like a christian trying to prove the existence of God with the bible right now

This is shitty, shoddy "evidence" and you know it. The ONLY reason you are believing in it is because it confirms opinions you formed before you researched it. Im all for not trusting the government and questioning them, but believing any fucking rumor or theory on the internet is just as stupid as blindly believing everything the government tells us
>>
>>55845402
>Bin Ladens one of the Bush family's top trading partners?

[citation needed]
>>
>>55845636

I'm sure the economist just made it up too right?

http://www.economist.com/node/1875084

>ON the day Osama bin Laden's men attacked America, Shafiq bin Laden, described as an estranged brother of the terrorist, was at an investment conference in Washington, DC, along with two people who are close to President George Bush: his father, the first President Bush, and James Baker, the former secretary of state who masterminded the legal campaign that secured Dubya's move to the White House. The conference was hosted by the Carlyle Group, a private equity firm that manages billions of dollars, including, at the time, some bin Laden family wealth. It also employs Messrs Bush and Baker.
>>
>>55846515
The construction company with a virtual monopoly of the middle east is friends with people involved in the middle east
Wow no way
>>
File: 0859 - IeTR83A.jpg (40 KB, 396x398) Image search: [Google]
0859 - IeTR83A.jpg
40 KB, 396x398
>people actually think bin Laden is dead
>>
>>55842367
I've always liked how he "masterminded 9/11", the biggest terrorist tragedy of all time, and it's not even listed in his crimes (and never was even after it was updated) under the FBI 10 most wanted.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden
>>
>>55843676
>this is damning as hell

what is damning about this? I mean what more is there to it?

It's a meeting during the Cold War in the same document talking about selling red mercury to General Aziz in Iraq and something to do with "a-neutronic bomb design/testing/delivery"

Is there something else to Osman that's incriminating?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.