[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D-do we war for real now? I'm scared /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1447460539105.jpg (19 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1447460539105.jpg
19 KB, 275x183
D-do we war for real now? I'm scared /pol/
>>
>>55842337
Why are you scared?
What, are you afraid that you might actually die?
Got news for you my baguette friend, 10/10 people die.
>>
File: al-swearengen.jpg (78 KB, 700x486) Image search: [Google]
al-swearengen.jpg
78 KB, 700x486
>>55842337
What the fuck are you scared of?

Life ain't over when you get knocked down.
Stand and give some back.
>>
Soon. But you will not be alone. We are not happy here too. And IT will change. Look forward to it.
>>
>>55842513
this
>>
>>55842337
Yeah you guys and that Russians are going to start the good fight of WW3 against Isis and whatever allies they end up gathering. Sorry my country is full of pussys and won't help unless we see North Korea try and join in.
>>
There will be a Civil War in a decade
>>
yes.

we at war now and its fucking retarded.
this will just spiral totally out of control and we will have paris on a weekly basis all over europe and there is absolutely nothing we can do.
not even concentration camps and gassing could help us now.
thats how bad it is
>>
>>55842337
>Scared
Why? The race war /pol/ has been clamouring for is finally approaching.
>>
no hell your are not.
People acctualy believe we going in a full scale war against some desert countrys.

>muh mderat muslims
>muh children
>muh money

Get used to some attacks from time to time.
You goverment will maybe drop some more bombs but this are not going to destroy the IS.
>>
>>55842945
more likely in a month.
shit's happening real fast now.
>>
>>55842337
If you successfully manage to invoke article 5 there's going to be more than a few dead Muslims. It will basically give America free hand to do as we please to them.
>>
File: kebabmaster.jpg (114 KB, 586x800) Image search: [Google]
kebabmaster.jpg
114 KB, 586x800
>>55842833
>my country won't help

Who do you think gave France the intel and is flying wingman on this op?

You think JASOC isn't on the ground providing support?

Dumb nigger.
>>
>>55842337
Don't be scared, France. A powerful nation full of such devout Christians, surely God is on your side, how can you ever lose? Oh. Wait. Nevermind. You degenerate faggots are fucked.
>>
File: 1445183404799.png (512 KB, 640x609) Image search: [Google]
1445183404799.png
512 KB, 640x609
>>55842556
I have high hopes for you, Germany.
>>
>>55843579
We gave them Intel whoop dee fucking do. You know damn well we aren't giving them any actual support with troops what so ever.
>>
>>55844515
You should go upstairs.

>mommy said your hotpockets are ready
>>
>>55842947
>tfw you live in a shit hole that wouldn't be worth bombing ever
feels good man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.