[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
11:35 AM, you're in english class. Professor: >Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: WAKINGUP.png (62 KB, 588x398) Image search: [Google]
WAKINGUP.png
62 KB, 588x398
11:35 AM, you're in english class.

Professor: >Let's have a discussion about the French terror attacks, I'd like to know what you guys think?

Classmate (female): >This is surely a tragedy but, Islam had nothing to do with it, ISIS is not Islamic.

Wat do?
>>
>>55842165
Point out that they are muslim -> ISLAMIC state, also tell them of the historical conflict islam has had with europe (moorish conquest, battle of vienna, sack of constantinople etc)
>>
>>55842165
Islamic state of Iraq and Syria
>>
>>55842165
If ISIS is not islamic does that mean the Crusades were not Christian?
>>
>>55842165
Do I have any chance of scoring with this woman?
>>
/r/ the m&m poster what was made earlier
>>
>>55842165
They call themselves the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, they sound pretty Islamic to me.
>>
Tell him straight that they are.
Just like the KKK are Christians.
Then start using verses from the Koran and tell that they can't pick or chose which parts of their shit book that like and which ones they don't because in Islam, the Koran is the supreme source and not some retarded libtard girl earning her degree in Women's Studies.

Then compare people picking and choosing shit from a book in the same way that a delusional tard that thinks Harry married Hermione despite the fact that book and Rowling say otherwise.

Oh and you can only say this if you are a shitskin. Happened to me after the Charlie Hebdo cartoons.
>>
>not all muslims are terrorists
>yes all white men are evil

:(
>>
File: 5438224.png (385 KB, 1242x1920) Image search: [Google]
5438224.png
385 KB, 1242x1920
>>55842590
which version?
>>
File: 1445560378483.gif (1 MB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1445560378483.gif
1 MB, 249x249
>>55842647
>>
>>55842165

Just like racism had nothing to do with the Charleston shooting.
>>
If they identify as Islamic, we must respect their preferred descriptors.
>>
>>55842759
>that image

#REKT
>>
>>55842165
>instead of doing anything, she talks on social media
o i am laffin. This is your typical woman, folks. God forbid they actually get their hands dirty. Fucking cowards.
>>
>>55842759

> using liberal logic against them

I'd like to see them try to refute it.
>>
"You might not consider them to be Islamic, but they beleive they're following the Qur'an to the letter."
>>
>>55842165
I'm a copt, and my grandparents left Egypt because one of my grandfathers cousins was kidnapped, forcibly converted to Islam and forced at knifepoint to agree to marry her kidnapper. Egyptian court under sharia law agreed that since she gave her agreement, she would be required to marry him. And Of course, once she was converted too Islam, conversion back to Christianity would have meant that she would be beheaded.

And Egypt is a moderate nation.
>>
>>55842165
>Email French Professor
>Ask if he's alright and if any family or friends were there
>Tells me he's fine and no
>Ask him how he feels about France bombing Raqqa like they're trying to spark a third world war
>He tells me he hopes the whole city burns to the ground along with everyone and everything with it
>>
The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

THE REST OF THE AFFAIR OF KHAYBAR

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

This action of Muhammad teaches us a very important point about his character. He was the type of man who used torture to achieve his goals. In this case he wanted the treasure of the tribe of al-Nadir. The custodian of the treasure would not give it to him, therefore Muhammad gave the order to have him tortured. Muhammad's companions knew how to torture someone and proceeded to do so. This is the type of man Muhammad was. He could be merciful and forgiving if he wanted to be, but he could also have someone tortured for money to expand his empire. In this regard Muhammad is like ordinary kings and dictators throughout human history.
>>
Scream Allahu Ackbar and behead her
>>
Middle school science teacher here. Why are English classes from any level, K-12 and college having discussions of social and political events AT ALL. Fucking teach English faggots. You know, sentence structure, grammar, spelling test, essay, letter, resume, report structure. Rules of the English language.

That's like me being a Science teacher and specifically teaching kids about the actual differences between races on a biological level.

YOU TEACH THE INFORMATION AND LET THE IDEAS CREATE THEMSELVES, NOT FEED THE IDEAS AND STARVE THEM OF INFORMATION.

FUCKING HATE ENGLISH TEACHERS SO FUCKING MUCH, SLKDJFLKS:JF:LKSDJFLKSDJFL:KSJDF:LKSDJF:LKSDJLFK:DJSLK:FJSDLK:FJ:LKSDJF:LKSDJF:LSDKJFL:KSDJF:LKSDJF:LKSDJF:LKSDJF:LKSDJF:LKSDJFK:LSDJKFLDS
>>
>>55842165
what does isis stand for?
>>
>>55842759
>liberals need to count m&ms to understand anything
>>
>>55842165
kek this reminded me of this one time
>be like 14
>riding in the subway in NYC
>post 9/11 world
>fucker with a tablecloth on head comes in
>he has a black backpack with him
>starts praying with eyes closed
>he starts swaying back and forth
>people legitimately scared and a bunch get off the next stop
>he opens his backpack
>takes out a bible and starts reading out loud
>eventually gets off another stop
i legitimately thought i was gonna get BTFO
>>
>>55842165
Whatever you do, learn how to argue. This involves thinking out the entire position. Why do you believe ISIS is Islamic? Come up with your best answer. Then anticipate what she is going to say in response to that. If you can't figure that out then you don't read nearly enough social media (tumblr, reddit, twitter, facebook) and you shouldn't even be arguing, just keep your mouth shut.

And never get mad. Unless it's righteous anger, which is OK. But don't try to fake it.
>>
>>55843917
>takes out a bible
>>
File: notruescotsman.jpg (72 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
notruescotsman.jpg
72 KB, 1024x731
>>55842165

"DURR ISIS NOT REAL MUSLIM. ISLAM IS PEACEFUL RELIGION"
>>
File: Heavy France .jpg (774 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Heavy France .jpg
774 KB, 900x900
>>55842165

Yeah but it really isnt

Just because some psychos feel safe in uniting under some ghost to kill people and pretend to stand for a war a thousand miles away doesnt mean they arent crazy because they dress well and aren't talking to themselves.

When you say it has something to do with a religion, you are dignifying the psychos. Islam isn't heirarchial enough to have one commander (who is real and not a deity) issue a command that all muslims will obey.

They are just homicidal young punks.The same type that join gangs and cartels.

You guys are deliberately led by the media to regard it as some mythical war between religions because it serves agendas.

That said, they need to bomb the shit out of these fuckers once and for all and kick the sandlander out of Europe period. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with letting a bunch of bums who wont assimilate into your community and making you pay for the next generation of imported liberal voters.

Dont confuse the issue of terrorism with the other issue of a poor direction in immigration of ungrateful, poor savages. They are two different issues that somewhat overlap.

Kill the terrorists and deport kebabs, But dont be fooled into thinking either has anything to do with ghost kings and romanticized narratives about religion.
>>
>Classmate: I know it's a tragedy, but 9/11 had like 3,000 deaths, and you look at Paris and it was only like 129 people killed
wat do?
>>
>>55843775
Israeli security and intelligence service
>>
Has anyone ever had a debate about muslims where you mentioned Shia and Sunni shit?

What was their reply?
>>
>>55844126
>When you say it has something to do with a religion, you are dignifying the psychos. Islam isn't heirarchial enough to have one commander (who is real and not a deity) issue a command that all muslims will obey.

Yet they all do the same things in terms of praying in mosques, praying 5 times a day and fasting.

There is definitely a chain of command in Islam even if it is subtle.

There is definitely an issue in Islam, just like there is an issue with Black people shooting each other in every single country where they have communities.

You cant ignore a fact and hope it goes away.
>>
>>55842165
You can point out that ISIS is just a literal interpretation of Islam and closer to the original form that was born in Arabia.

You can ask her if she feels protestants aren't Christians because they don't follow the mainstream.

Tell her that mainstream Islam considers Ahmadiyya to be non-Islamic as well, which has resulted in severe persecution by mainstream Islam, including executions for apostasy.
>>
>Bruce Jenner identifies himself as a woman
>liberals say he's a woman
>terrorists identifies themselves as Islamic
>"terrorism has no religion!"
Why are liberals so intolerant, /pol/?
>>
>>55842165
punch her in her face?
>>
>>55842759
>not "10% of them are bombs"
>>
>if I die on the bus it's not the fault of the shitskin driving
aight
>>
>>55844238
Close your eyes and remember mom's spaghetti.
>>
actual teacher here

most of my students see the migrant crisis for what it is in an economic sense

I won't bring race into it out of fear for losing my job
>>
ISIS is pure fundamentalist Islam.
>>
>>55844238
The Kanye West of terrorism defending.
>>
File: 1445608508943.jpg (39 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
1445608508943.jpg
39 KB, 526x394
>>55844126
That's a cool story anon, but in fact you are incorrect.
ISIS is more Islamic than any other group of Muslims in the world. They follow the Qur'an very strictly and are attempting to fulfill the ultimate wishes of the prophet to bring about the end of days. If other groups of Muslims want to ignore the fact that this is what the Qur'an says they should be doing, that's awesome, but they adhere to the teachings of Islam less strictly than IS. If a belief system is based almost entirely on one text, it follows that the stricter adherent to that text was a more devout follower of the belief system.
>>
>>55843710
Senior school English teacher here

With some of the texts we do it's hard not to talk about the political dimension. Look at stereotypical shit like 'Of Mice and Men', '1984' and 'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas'
>>
>>55844798
It's not an economic crisis you ignorant fuck. This is a cultural war, and only one will come out in the end
>>
>>55844126
Sounds like you have no knowledge whatsoever of ISIS or their motivations. They are most definitely religious, probably the MOST religious and least secular terrorist group we've seen. They have a very specific theocratic interpretation of Islam and their actions are completely consistent with said interpretation.
>>
>>55845123
Meant to say theological interpretation, not theocratic. They are a theocracy, however.
>>
>>55845039
Just sprinkle little red pills along in your lesson plan. 99% of teachers are liberal brainwashing faggots.
>>
>>55842165
Laugh harder than you've ever laughed before then get up and walk out while still laughing then let your laughter echo through the halls then at the last second stop laughing run back inside shout, "ALLAH ACKBAR" take your seat and continue laughing.
>>
>>55842165
Tell her

"Well you stupid fucking bitch maybe if you did some god damn research your fucking brain wouldn't be full of cobwebs and bullshit wouldn't come out of your mouth. ISIS (now and for a long time, just IS, you stupid fucks), is extremely Islamic. Foot soldiers are found reciting parts of the Quran daily. They are what you would call an extremist group. One of the worst things about them is they try to tell other Muslims how to practice Islam and that is not permitted in the Quran. ...."

There's plenty more to add on
>>
I don't know why you fucks can't differentiate two things. There are sure reasons to hate Islam as a religion. But ISIS really doesn't have a lot in common with the Islamic immigrants living and working in western countries.

The flaw of the Islam is that it is inherently tied to the state. Our countries have more (France) or less (USA) separated Church and State.
Look at the Islam like a political spectrum. You can be moderate and extremist. Now the ISIS has taken the most extremist side the Islam has had in a long time and it wants to draw other muslims on their side.

How can they achieve this?
By instigating non-muslims against muslims.

It is possible to want to nuke IS AND continue to hate muslims like you have always done, you know?
I think the muslims aren't a lost case, they can still reform their religion and separate it from the State. If you are taking the offer IS makes you to escalate this conflict right now, it's going to be a lot bloodier (for everyone) than it could be.
>>
>>55843359
Kek. I love when the French get pissed. They have no qualms about collateral damage
>>
>>55846106
The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

THE REST OF THE AFFAIR OF KHAYBAR

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

This action of Muhammad teaches us a very important point about his character. He was the type of man who used torture to achieve his goals. In this case he wanted the treasure of the tribe of al-Nadir. The custodian of the treasure would not give it to him, therefore Muhammad gave the order to have him tortured. Muhammad's companions knew how to torture someone and proceeded to do so. This is the type of man Muhammad was. He could be merciful and forgiving if he wanted to be, but he could also have someone tortured for money to expand his empire. In this regard Muhammad is like ordinary kings and dictators throughout human history.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.