[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
realistically, is WW3 starting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: e.jpg (133 KB, 1023x625) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
133 KB, 1023x625
realistically, is WW3 starting?
>>
yeah, third war will be a war of
>superpowers like USA and Europe
versus
>ragheads in caves
third war my ass
>>
File: 1347605972702.jpg (55 KB, 570x425) Image search: [Google]
1347605972702.jpg
55 KB, 570x425
>>55841721

Wake up and realize that Islam is at war with the world. It will never stop. It can't be reasoned with. Giving peace a chance will never work. The only goal of Islam is either to convert or destroy. There is no middle ground.

The moderate and liberal Muslims are deceived. The fundamentalists are the true face of Islam.

You cannot go to bed with a viper and then act surprised when it bites you.

The entire world needs to unite against the evil of Islam. This means Jews, Nazis, Christians, Buddhists, Atheists, Pagans and more. ALL OF US must unite. There can be no more division. All of our petty differences must be put aside.

This is truly the last crusade, and if we fail our descendants will be slaves to the evil religion of Islam.

We cannot fail. This is the great war of our lifetime.

>tl:dr

It started many years ago
>>
>>55841933
More like the US and Russia using those ragheads in caves as proxies to fight each other
>>
File: 1445912674056.jpg (103 KB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
1445912674056.jpg
103 KB, 680x512
Absolutely
H A P P E N I N G

(But it will be against certain fundamental groups, not whole states)

POST YOUR HAPPENING PICS
>>
>>55841933
>Implying the US and much of the EU isn't secretly backing the ragheads
>>
TFW MODERN WARFARE SERIES WAS FACTUAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95obkJqXj2c
>>
File: 1443704649987.jpg (95 KB, 900x554) Image search: [Google]
1443704649987.jpg
95 KB, 900x554
>>55842101
>>
File: 1444922812509.jpg (10 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
1444922812509.jpg
10 KB, 285x298
>>55841721
Not a world war,something better,a holy crusade.
>>
File: 1422977518518.jpg (121 KB, 569x511) Image search: [Google]
1422977518518.jpg
121 KB, 569x511
>>55842011
>ALL OF US must unite
>Against bunch of Mehmets that are only capable of harming us by small terrorist strikes
>>
>>55842101
That picture totally changes when clicking on it. Dat illusion.
>>
The fact the ISIS wasn't defeated in two months shows that they are being funded by the very elements that are claiming to fight them (US, Israel, NATO, CIA, Zionists)
>>
>>55841721
I hope so.
>>
>>55841721
Realistically?
WW3 was the Cold War between USA and USSR.
USSR lost.
WW4 is the Global War on Terror between USA and planet Earth.
We're in the process of transitioning from WW4 to WW5 now.
>>
>>55842463
Complete and utter annihilation will be easier if we work together. Leave nothing behind, not even ashes.
>>
If happened a war ( real war, not those wars were all are parte of zionism shit), it would be like the second ww.
>>
Zionism versus anti zionism (2ww)
>>
>>55843452
>WW3 was the Cold War between USA and USSR.
>WORLD war 3 was between only two countries
>>
>>55842011
>>55844452
And the spiral tumbles down even farther...

You realize that once the shit hits the fan in yurope, things will escalate over here, yes?
Within a few years I'm guessing interment camps will start making a comeback. And you can be sure that the muslims in this country won't go as quietly as the japanese before them did.

Think. Who stands to gain the most from this chaos? Who's behind your precious AFDI adverts? Who's watching from a distance while their enemies are divided, weak, and rabid and their "allies" do all their dirty work for them?
>>
>>55841721
>helps to invent the A bomb
>says he doesn't know what weapons WWIII will be fought with
dumb fuck
>>
EU and Russia against USA. The yanks will pay.
>>
>>55846480
>being wrong
Why the hell would he say WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones?
>>
>>55843452
Realistically the Napoleonic Wars were the first true global conflicts with theatres in Africa, America and Europe.
>>
>>55846765
>implying Russia isn't mainly concerned with NATO at the moment

nice fantasy, hope you wake up soon m8
>>
>>55847725
NATO is a defence pact, it would never launch a first strike.
>>
File: Alfreb Einstime.jpg (25 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
Alfreb Einstime.jpg
25 KB, 500x403
>>55841721
Whatever.
>>
Nah, it'll more of a modern crusade than anything else. The 4th crusade I think? Were there 2 or 3 crusades to date? Someone will have to educate me.
>>
>>55846480
How the fuck is he supposed to tell the future dipshit? For all he knew it might happen 200 years after his death. Please tell me you're not that fucking retarded kek
>>
>>55846879
Globalization was well underway for a couple of centuries before that. The Jesuits were simply under suppression for being Machiavellian globalist assholes and used their manlet war monger to spread havoc covering their sack of the Vatican thus undoing that Papal Bull. The plan for 3 world wars and full on totalitarian global government was underway soon after employing their new front of Masonic elite tools.

With their new Masonic tool nation proxy and catalyst Israel now installed, you could say WW3 is inevitable even if their hierarchical compartmentalized organization was dismantled today. The plan is obviously now unstoppable to those who care to investigate it.
>>
>>55841721
can somebody explain this quote to me?
I've tried to rationalize it and every time it makes no sense to me.

Why would technology disappear.

Surely someone could at least make a spear?

will we all become mentally retarded after radiation?

is he saying humanity will die and cockroach people will rise after a few million years and only be smart enough to use sticks and stones?
>>
>>55848639
just evolution all over again, it's what neanderthals did
>>
>>55845808

You fight or you die. You can't achieve peace by letting your enemy grow stronger and more violent with each passing day.

America has learned this lesson in the past.
>>
>>55848438

Hitler despised Free Masonry you fucking idiot.
>>
>>55841721
probably.

einstein was wrong though.

world war 3 will be fought by robots.

world war 4 will be fought by everything.
>>
>>55842607
Its the google dream thing. This is probably one of the coolest ones
>>
>>55842055
Not really, Russian fights with theUS are through the markets via proxy petrodollar and US natural gas exports
>>
>>55841721
No. The brainwashing has already poisoned the well too deeply. Europe will fall.

Something to think about that isn't something that
>>55842011
points out though:

Wind back the clock 150 years. No one would've guessed that there would be weapons that could kill so efficiently. Entire cities can be leveled. One person with the right type of gear can kill hundreds of people.

The west makes advances in technology and in time it trickles down into the hands of savages. Right now we just deal with it on a case-by-case basis. A muslim gunman takes a cafe hostage and kills 8 people, a street gets bombed and a few are killed and injured. The civilized world just looks and thinks how awful and then forgets about it.

What is going to happen to us when rifle platforms begin to exist that can disintegrate buildings? Guns that can melt through entire crowds of people with deadly particle beams.

What are we going to do when those weapons fall into their savage hands? The west thinks it's standing on some moral high ground giving everyone a chance but all it's doing is pushing the burden of this inevitable confrontation onto those not born yet.

They must be snuffed out now before they wipe away all of the progress of the civilized world.
>>
>>55845725
>Never any proxy wars
>Never one of those two countries fighting in a smaller one to stop the influence of the other

Use some critical thinking skills
>>
>>55846805
because there wont br anything left you fucking idiot
>>
>>55841721
ISIS is fighting with sitcks and stones, you dumb jew.
>>
>>55841721
War is profitable for the military-industrial complex
>>
>>55843452
The fuck are you doing ?

Collecting WWs like Pokémon ?!

Dumb nigger.
>>
>>55841721
no a small corner of the internet is hiliariously afraid of living in the least violent period of world history
>>
>>55848930
You can't achieve peace by letting your real enemy blind you to the truth. Besides, peace was never really part of the zionist agenda to begin with.

Everything going on now, the immigration crises, the bushwars in the ME, the growing cycle of attacks and reprisals was all set in motion since before 9/11.

Why do you think they wanted Saddam, Ghaddafi, and Assad removed so badly?
Why do you think they support increased immigration to europe?
>>
File: pretty girls.jpg (143 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
pretty girls.jpg
143 KB, 720x960
>>55842607
>>
>>55841721
No ISIS is about one Western nation attack from getting the dick though
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.