[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the American people petition Congress and the office of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: petition-resignation.jpg (23 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
petition-resignation.jpg
23 KB, 400x200
Should the American people petition Congress and the office of President of the United States for Obama to resign?
>>
>>55841668

You should probably have a reason for why he should resign.
>>
>>55841668
Even if the the number of people who hated him outnumbered the liberals, the liberals would whine and scream and defend him to the death just to spite us.
>>
He has a 50% approval rating. There's no way he'd resign.
>>
>>55841668
in a sane world, yes

>>55841733
incompetency
>>
>>55841668
He probably avoided like 10 wars.
>>
>>55841828

Should probably be a more specific reason.
>>
>>55841921
That's complete horseshit. That's like saying Chamberlain avoided war.

Obama has just postponed and expanded the coming war.
>>
>>55841921
What the fuck are you talking about? If anything he started unnecessary ones.
>>
>>55841921
He tried to force us into a war.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x360
>>55841828
>>
>>55842031
We don't know that. A lot of countries in the last 10 years went from being third world shitholes to self sustaining nations. There may still be hope.
>>
>>55842031
This is the truth, even is all of /pol/ ignores this anon. The same thing is happening and the next war will be even worse than the one we fought in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It's coming and soon it'll be time for us to re-up those contracts and put them boots back on for this next fucking showdown.
>>
New York Post: Lead or Resign:
>>http://nypost.com/2015/11/14/its-time-for-obama-to-make-a-choice-lead-us-or-resign/
>>
ISIS is contained in a mason jar next to the peanut butter in the cabinet over the microwave.
>>
>>55842437
And a lot of self-sustaining nations turned into shitholes because of Obama. See Libya and Syria.
>>
>>55841994

How about going to war in Libya without congressional approval? How about trading prisoners with the Taliban without telling anyone? How about neglecting to protect an american ambassador? How about agreeing to bring in thousands of 'refugees' (only men) without vetting them, effectively importing terrorists?
>>
>>55841668
It makes about as much sense as the reasoning for protesters demanding resignation of the U of Missouri president. I was glad to see that, too, because you know that he was a nigger lover who thought that multiculturalism (meaning a culture with no whites) is good, and that the niggers dindunuffin.
>>
Yes, he should stand up and lead America, but only military. You're fooling yourself if you still think the USA is capable of leading the world. America is only big if it comes to firepower, not when you're talking about diplomatics or economics.
>>
Literally could not believe what I was seeing when I saw Obama's plans to flood the U.S with muslims immediately after muslims killed 140 in Paris. What the fuck is going on
>>
>>55841668

No, this thread is retarded. There isn't a solid reason to kick him out and he only has a year left out of 8. Get real

The chimpout and black butthurt would be out of this world though
>>
Yeah get rid of him. France wants help to actually start WW3. Russia is down if we're down but our politicians are a bunch of faggots looking at our pocket books and not wanting to play with putin. We fight for freedom my ass.
>>
>>55841668

what would be the point now exactly?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.