[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw we live in a world where people are more afraid of speaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1435443893795.jpg (61 KB, 496x500) Image search: [Google]
1435443893795.jpg
61 KB, 496x500
yfw we live in a world where people are more afraid of speaking their minds and being called names than psychopaths cutting your heads off and gunning them down in the street.

These buzzwords that have been manufactured and relentlessly spammed over the past 5 or so years have put liberals abd even the average naive person in a sate of paralyzing fear where they just roll over and figuratively, politically and literally die.

Its like people refuse to open their eyes until one day the strangers they're defending kill them and by that time its too late.

Then a new wave of apologists surface until the same thing happens to them.

And all this disinformation is being spread day after day and of course you can hear the voice of reason but only if you really look for it but the media is so saturated with half truths and flat out lies that any credible news is either shouted down because "MUH RACISM" or just doesn't get brought to light.

It all feels so hopeless.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
>>
File: 1346622688668.png (205 KB, 308x306) Image search: [Google]
1346622688668.png
205 KB, 308x306
>we live in a world
Not really, that shit only happens in the Europe and north america, the rest of the world doesn't care about being 'racisss'.
Yeah you hate it so much but I'm sure you aren't willing to go and live in another country. You just whine and cry on the chan, just like you friends cry on social media.

>aww man my life so hard, I can be racist on the internet : ( awawww
>>
just because others are doing something, doesn't me you have to

you need to be able to stand alone if/when necessary
>>
>>55841861
>That shit only happens in the Europe and north america

Yeah the only places on earth worth saving.

And I would go live in another country. But it would be European.

I just want people start seeing the world for how it is and not some liberal Utopian culturally meshed hell hole.

Go with your other co-bandits and red light rob some old lady Carlos.
>>
>>55841861
You're a dick. Who can just up and leave a country and then live in another where they don't know anyone, or the language? Be reasonable. Were on the same team here bud. No reason to try and garner cool points by being an ass.

You have to sympathize with him on some level. Everyone knows this shit is fucked. Why? What can we do? How is it that this specific problem is so complex that it involves brain dead liberals at the forefront, defending true evil and labeling anyone who even wants to maintain their own culture as racist, primitive, or a conspiracy theorist?

>be human
>don't think
>live by muh feels
>we tell you how to feel
>who to feel it for
>individuality means you are a racist subhuman
>stop putting the pieces to our agenda together you conspiracy theorist
>why do you need weapons the hordes of people from war-torn countries love you and only want to use tour wifi
>>
File: 1447525944769.jpg (37 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1447525944769.jpg
37 KB, 550x412
>>55841861

This. I don't think lefty whites understand how right people like Trump are when they say that Chinks/Nigs/Dune Coons and most of the world are literally laughing at us.
>>
File: 1436830116607.png (32 KB, 595x273) Image search: [Google]
1436830116607.png
32 KB, 595x273
>>55842653
I'm not arguing they aren't. I know they are.

I'm talking about how to wake up people from within our own borders and Europe.

The rest of the world can eat a bag of dicks senpai.
>>
>>55841636
What's infinitely more fucked up is that the entire species is allowing false flag terrorist attacks to happen with ridiculous regularity and just consider it business as usual.
>>
>>55842971

I agree completely desu. It just seems really fucking hard to win against this shit unless shit starts getting so bad that all the cvcks are forcibly removed from their hugboxes.

For every person that wakes up or gets redpilled, there's thousands more getting brainwashed. The fire's rising it's true, but fuck man, it's going to get ugly as hell and it never should have had to.
>>
>>55843033
Once again, what can we do? It's us against them. Us being normal citizens, them being govts who perpetrate the acts and the citizens who live off of their programs who obviously don't have their own minds. Which are there more of?

Social media is our best tool, but its so full of these idiots that they outnumber us and flood it with propaganda. Not to mention they are watching users of all media. It's such a well orchestrated thing.
>>
Freedom of speech was just a dream.
>>
>>55843670
Oh, I had a plan once, but the fact is most of you "us" are just as bad as the "them", so what you do is get enslaved and die and I laugh.
>>
>>55843815
I'm not enslaved. I don't have facebook, there is no cable television in my house, and I own weapons that are not flashed around. I have friends who are similar and have similar beliefs. I reject any type of welfare and struggle to get by on my own dime. I watch world events with a compassionate eye, but not like you think. Love for humanity, but not those who don't reciprocate. Such as mudslimes, welfare queens who simply goose step, "refugees", and globalist bankers. Gotta stop mr bones ride at any cost. But how?

Tbqh your assumptions and attitude are just as bad. It creates a divide in the ranks of those who aren't fully "bluepilled" for lack of a better term
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.