[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spic here, can someone explain what would ever make white women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 92b12b36_o.png (66 KB, 628x642) Image search: [Google]
92b12b36_o.png
66 KB, 628x642
Spic here, can someone explain what would ever make white women want to fuck niggers? I know personal preferences can be different for certain people and all, but niggers don't even see white women as individuals. They just view them a s a sort of way at getting back at whitey and white women actually cave into this shit.
I don't understand it at all.
Do white women have that little respect for themselves?
My ex is white but I actually liked her as a person and didn't fuck her to make up for some sort of collection of grievances against their male counterparts. Just boggles my mind in all honesty how anyone could think so low of themselves to fuck niggers who think like this
>>
That's why honest decent white men won't touch women who've been with niggers.
>>
White women a shit I'm glad you've figured this out for yourself
Your qts and asians are the future
>>
>>55841864
Lolis are the future. Get them before they can fuck Jamal.
>>
File: ethnic-preferences2.png (148 KB, 508x990) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-preferences2.png
148 KB, 508x990
>>55841376

Having a mental defect. Having massive daddy issues. Being retarded. There'a whole host of reasons.

Still, White women really don't care that much for niggers.

From the 2010 US Census, 94.9% of White women have a White husband or are living with a White boyfriend. Only 1% are with a nigger.

https://www.census.gov/population/www/cen2010/briefs/cph-t-4.html

And when it comes to dating, once again, White women overwhelmingly prefer White men.

This narrative that the liberal kike media has been pushing for DECADES is based on nothing but kikes delusion.
>>
Simple answer: Daddy issues
Less simple answer: Histrionic coupled with other mental imbalances
>>
I work with a 30 year old white single mom. Cheated on her white husband after 2 kids. Went on a slut escapade where she even fucked the husbands of her friends. Shes currently seeing and in love with a black guy who doesn't want to commit to her and constantly complains about it. Claims how much she likes black men now. She's a slut through and though, and has clear daddy issues.

Honestly though, who cares about why these women are sleeping with black dudes. All you have to know is to stay away from the ones who do.
>>
>>55842051
No one is arguing that white women marry white men. It's that white women think they can slut it up at parties and behind their bf's backs with dindus. This is what is common
>>
Speaking as a whitey, idgaf about white women. Every goddamned one I've ever dated turned out to be a shit lay, entitled/spoiled, defeatist, lazy, psycho. Black folks can have them for all I care. There are literally billions of better women out there.
>>
>>55842917
This
>>
>>55843124
Agreed
t. Has a mestiza gf of almost 2 years
>>
>>55843265
Tbh it's white men's own fault for this. If you would just not date mudsharks and other sluts this wouldnt be a problem. The average western women lives her life as a complete slut from 16-25 and then finds some betakuck who she would not have given the time of day a few years ago to marry her and financially support her dumb ass. This needs to stop
>>
Women fantasize about fucking dogs and tentacles too.
>>
>>55844151
I thought everyone did?
>>
>>55844151
I don't think that's common outside of chinese cartoons
>>
File: laughingsluts.png (384 KB, 390x394) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.png
384 KB, 390x394
>>55841376

Because it makes daddy REALLY mad LOL.
>>
The only white women who fuck niggers are either land whales or attention whores who do it to be 'different' or prove some bullshit point. Either way, nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>55845223
Wish more of them would get that Queen of Spades tattoo so you don't wind up with them after they're done being the town bicycle
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.