[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How To Fix America: >kick out all illegals, including kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1446314046196.jpg (83 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446314046196.jpg
83 KB, 528x960
How To Fix America:

>kick out all illegals, including kids
>Actually enforce borders
>Abolish gun restrictions, but do extensive background checks on applicants - including mental stability
>Get our soldiers back home, and keep em here. All of them.
>Legalize marijuana and kick out of jail all non-violent drug related "criminals" to make room for actual criminals
>TAKE IN NO REFUGEES
>GIVE AID TO ONLY COUNTRIES THAT HAVE HELPED US IN THE PAST

Am i missing anything?
>>
Eliminate work visas. "Jobs that American don't want to do" do not exist. Only jobs that kikes don't want to pay workers their true value.
>>
Your missing the main issue: Liberals and Niggers
>>
>>55841197
Yes it leaves room for us slipping up again.
add these
>abolish democracy, instead elective monarchy, still respecting the constitution of course.
>let people elect an ambassador to their nobels one represenative, one religious.
>only counts + their elected two advisers vote for their duke.
>Dukes and their elected advisers vote for king.
>Remove privatized banks for one government, national bank.
>profit
>>
Solve the nigger problem and the degenerate twerk selfie bullshit culture
>>
>>55841197
Yes!
>>
>>55841197
>>Legalize marijuana
idiot
>>
>>55841197
>abolish tax exempt status for mosques
>>
>>55841407
Beat me to it.
>>
>>55841197
>>kick out all illegals, including kids
I dont agree with that. Kick out all illegals who do not pay taxes or own property. No reason to kick people out that are fairly paying in to the system and own an actual chunk of the country
>>
Might want to do something about divorce laws too, so women can find a husband that isn't completely suspicious of them.
>>
end jewish control of media, entertainment, banking, and government
>>
>>55841197

>abolish gun restrictions
>enact more gun restrictions

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>55841385
>"Jobs that American don't want to do" do not exist.
Never understood why you guys just sat there and let your politicians and businessmen make you look like lazy fucks, when they'd say this.
There's is NO job that Americans won't do, that's one of the things that makes it great.
politicians talking "jobs Americans won't do" need a smack in the mouth.
>>
disallow dual US-Israeli citizenship, cut off all immigration from Israel, make "jewish" a legal race on immigration forms and end immigration from jews, make AIPAC register as a foreign lobby
>>
>>55841197
You know,for a bunch of illegal immigrants that tortured and killed the Indians and took their land, you Americans sound too xenophobic
>>
>>55842326
when that first came around was when the democrats were switching from workers rights to liberal feels, people were confused.
>>
>>55842370
for a country that allows children to be raped by ME foreigners, you sound like a faggot
>>
Almost forgot in OP

>kicking out illegals will open up shitty jobs for highschool and college kids
>no more "WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I ALREADY HAD A JOB"
>border control and background checks /permit licensing for guns will bring more jobs
>>
File: the-smartest-injun.jpg (189 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
the-smartest-injun.jpg
189 KB, 650x813
>>55842370
>>
>>55841197
you forgot

>hunt down and torture all liberals to death
>>
>>55841197
>do extensive background checks on applicants
SHALL NOT INFRINGE
OP is a little faggot
>>
>>55842994

>wanting guns to be available to niggers, kikes, and jews with criminal history
>wanting guns to be available to retards like that one i saw in the supermarket today that kept on talking about easter bunnies in his attic.
>>
>>55843402

>being retarded enough to think a background check is going to stop them from buying one of the half billion unregistered guns that are already in circulation

You people shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.