[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would he say about >migrant crisis >Trump >Carson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Hitchens.jpg (247 KB, 1127x914) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens.jpg
247 KB, 1127x914
What would he say about

>migrant crisis
>Trump
>Carson
>EU
>Putin

inb4 Peterfags
>>
I'm not willing to put words in his mouth.
>>
>>55839685

I understand, especially since he wasn't predictable. I think it's almost certain he would have BTFO the Republican candidates though, probably Bernie too, and destroyed Hilary.
>>
>>55840410
He targeted issues; not people. He might've talked about superpacs and used certain candidates as examples for how not restricting funding can harm the election process, but I can't imagine Hitchens just railing on particular people for what they believe in: He'd sooner just critique the beliefs themselves.
>>
>>55841313

Dunno bout that mate. This is the guy that wrote a books targeting Kissinger and Mother Theresa specifically.
>>
File: Hitchens_family.png (22 KB, 446x361) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens_family.png
22 KB, 446x361
>>55839572

Neocon piece of subhuman garbage. He's literally Jeb Bush-tier.
>>
>>55841442
He'd definitely have something to say back in the 90s and early 00s. It almost seems like he drifted away from people and focused in on extremely broad ideas that affected the people he had previously wrote about as he got older. That's why I have doubts he'd make an effort to talk about particular people if he were alive today.
>>
>>55841537

Still butthurt about Kosovo I see.
>>
He was a Neocon propagandist, so he would use it as an opportunity to promote multiculturalism in Europe and French intervention in the Middle East.

He would be hard on Islam but would never suggest that millions of Arabs didn't belong in Europe; he would advocate more Westerners fighting for Israeli interests in the Middle East.
>>
>>55841442
Don'the forget Bill Clinton
>>
>>55842504
Nope, millions of Arabs are muslims, he wanted islam eradicated.
>>
>GOD IS DUMB BTW
>BAD THIGNS HAPPEN AND I DONT LIKE IT SO GOD ISNT REAL AND IF YOU DISAGREE U R DUMB LOL
>TRUMP IS A GOPCLWON CAR LOL LOL

>CHAIN SMOKES
>GETS CANCER

>GOD'S FAULT

Glad he is in hell desu senpai baka
>>
>>55842242

Name one difference between him and Yeb!
>>
>>55842504
>[T]he very multiculturalism and multiethnicity that brought Salman to the West, and that also made us richer by Hanif Kureishi, Nadeem Aslam, Vikram Seth, Monica Ali, and many others, is now one of the disguises for a uniculturalism, based on moral relativism and moral blackmail (in addition to some more obvious blackmail of the less moral sort) whereby the Enlightenment has been redefined as 'white' and 'oppressive,' mass illegal immigration threatens to spoil everything for everybody, and the figure of the free-floating transnational migrant has been deposed by the contorted face of the psychopathically religious international nihilist, praying for the day when his messianic demands will coincide with possession of an apocalyptic weapon. (These people are not called nihilists for nothing.) Of all of this we were warned, and Salman was the messenger. Mutato nomine et de te fabula narrator: Change only the name and this story is about you.
>>
>>55842865
Excellent bait! You're talented! Do another, please?!
>>
>>55839572
Loved the man
>>
>>55839572

His review of America Alone in 2007 gives you a bit of an idea: http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_1_urbanities-steyn.html
>>
>>55843009

>GOD IS NOT GREAT IS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD
>>
>>55839572
I'm not sure from where, but I specifically remember him calling Putin "that KGB thug."
>>
File: moralityhitchensivan.jpg (41 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
moralityhitchensivan.jpg
41 KB, 512x288
>>55839572
He would say "my brother is more moral than I."
>>
>Petrfags

What is the opinion of his article in the Mail today?

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2015/11/peter-hitchens-really-want-to-beat-terror-then-calm-down-and-think/comments/page/3/#comments
>>
>>55843130

>"that KGB thug."

In other words, 100% carbon copy of Yeb! and Rubio.

Neocon garbage.
>>
>>55839572
Unless he had a radical change of mind, he would have probably continued to spit the neocon line of conquering and democratizing the middle east, while pussy footing around how to actually mentally and religiously reform the region. He's against camps and Orwellian thought control, yet he someone wanted to brainwash muslims into liberal, atheist, materialist westerners without ANY coercion, except of course bombs.
>>
>>55843238
>Could we please skip the empty bravado? This is a time for grief above all else, and a time to refrain from soundbites and posturing. France – our closest neighbour, oldest friend, beloved rival, what Philip Sidney called ‘that sweet enemy’ – France is stricken, and we should weep with her.

Over the past 40 years or so, most of us have heard quite enough politicians and others pledging to stand firm against terror, hunt down the vile perpetrators, ensure that it never happens again, and the rest.
>>
>>55843238
>Then there have been the emergency meetings of grandly titled committees, the crackdowns, the increased surveillance, the billions spent on spying and snooping, not to mention the various wars on terror which have certainly killed a lot of our troops, but never seem to make us any safer. It is remarkably hard to defend yourself against an enemy whose language few of us speak, yet who speaks ours and can move freely in our world, and who is willing, even happy, to die at our hands – or his own – if he can kill us first.

Meanwhile, many of the demands of terror, from the IRA to the Palestinians, have been quietly met. And the extraordinary connections between our supposed ally Saudi Arabia and the worst terrorist incident of all – September 11, 2001 in New York – have been politely ignored.

It’s also worth remembering, as we mourn alongside the French, how many stupid things have been said about them. Remember the long period of macho chest-thumping in which they were idiotically derided as ‘Cheese-eating surrender monkeys’ and it was claimed you couldn’t find any French military victories on the internet?

This was stupid at the time, especially from Americans, whose country would never even have existed if the French (modestly aided by some Americans) hadn’t defeated us British at Yorktown, perhaps the most significant French victory in the history of the world. How does it sound now?

Yet this sort of thing, shouting, table-thumping, threat-making and boasting, is all too often the only outcome of murderous atrocities such as this.
>>
>>55843082
Again! Again!
>>
>>55843264
The coercion was the promise of bacon, mate.
>>
>>55842918

Ben Shapiro and Mark Levine say shit like this, too. It doesn't mean they actually give a fuck-- other than to fire-up Western goyim to kill Muslims.

Hitchens renounced the land of his birth and became an American citizen just so he could cheerlead for the Iraq War and wear his little Kurdistan lapel pin on TV. He started his intellectual life as a Trotskyite and ended as a different flavor of the same. He was a devious Neocon agitator.
>>
>>55842874

Public speaking skill.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.