[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extinction of whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: white-genocide1.jpg (73 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
white-genocide1.jpg
73 KB, 403x403
Everytime a terrorist attack on a Western country happens, I get a small boner. It pleases me so much to see the retribution happening at last, that whites should pay for all the sins they've committed.

I just can't wait till all of your species is extinct, it'll be such a sweet, sweet release ;^)
>>
>>55838760
>small boner
You just said you have a tiny dick. What a faggot.
>>
>>55839451
small boner for terrorist acts, big boner for when hundreds of thousands of whiteys die :^)
>>
separate arab and other and then white isn't at the bottom
>>
File: 1396585421263.jpg (12 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1396585421263.jpg
12 KB, 267x200
>>55838760
>arab + other
>east Asian and south east Asian.
>white are special snowflakes with a category of their own
this is so dumb i have no words for it.

the samllest ethnic minority are pygmy, literally.
>>
>>55838760
>>55839909

could also add abbos, but i guess you counted them as Arab to make your stupid picture work
>>
>>55838760
so wait, you WANT the world to go back into the dark ages?
>>
>>55840033
I didn't make this shit. I took the first image of "white genocide" on google images.
>>
>>55840213
We have Asians and Arabs. No need for obsolete whitey anymore. Go die.
>>
>>55840226
i know, i saw it before
>>
Arab+Other isn't a valid group but on the other hand there are not 1 billion white people either.
>>
File: 1440735233217.jpg (50 KB, 720x488) Image search: [Google]
1440735233217.jpg
50 KB, 720x488
>>55840262
You first, shithead. I love that you guys are falling into the trap. Go ahead, keep rooting for it. I look forward to the day when there isnt a single liberal fool left to protect you from us. By all means, keep believing you guys are going to take over :D
>>
>>55838760
keep typing nigger arab, the NSA is already been on your ass for a while now. just man up and try to make a move so we can legally put your filthy muslim ass down, back in hell where your vile race came from.
>>
actually Indians and Europeans are mostly the same :)
>>
>>55840422
go kill youself.
>>
>>55840262
>we have asians
you will be lucky if they make you their slaves, because you know what they do with dogs
>we have arabs
“[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they earned [i.e. committed] as a deterrent [punishment] from Allaah. And Allaah is Exalted in Might and Wise.” [Quran 5:38]
How are you going to play basketball without hands?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.