[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Is it true?
>>
Does Climate Change cause Terrorism?
>>
>>55838700
How is that possible when Obama says these are all cases of domestic workplace violence?
>>
>>55838700
Lack of free trade is ultimately at the root of the problems caused by global warming. So he's half right, but at the same time he's so incredibly wrong that it makes my dick hurt.
>>
>Be Syrian farmer
>planet gets warmer
>drought
>can't farm for shit
>move to city
>can't find a job, decide to complain to the government instead
>meet this cool guy, he says it's America's fault
>believe him, because no one ever told me differently
>join ISIS
>they send me to France
>allahu ackbar
>>
Climate Change IS terrorism.
>>
>man causes climate change
>climate change causes terrorism
>ergo, man causes terrorism

sounds right to me
>>
Is climate change a colloquialism for "fucking Jews"?

Just a Chosenite making sure the goyim are led down the wrong path.
>>
>>55838700
jesus christ.

and they really expect to win with that shit?
>>
>>55838700
If that's true, then we have to research why Muslims are the most affected by Climate change.
>>
>>55838700
*Islam
>>
>>55840229
Democrats agree with him. He's still electable.
>>
>>55838700
yes OP its true: an old man who inexplicably has a secret service detail has come completely unhinged

everyone in washington feels extremely awkward tonight as they quietly search on google maps for a respectable assisted living facility, something worthy of their memories of the good times. but not too close to the city
>>
File: dog.jpg (112 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
112 KB, 768x1024
>tfw the circlejerk here is worst than reddit

Where can I go?
>>
>>55838700
>what is the Big Lie propaganda technique?
>>
>>55840303
30% of Democrats agree with him. The rest do not.

He is unelectable.
>>
>>55840303

The far left of the democratic party and Reddit agrees with him. He has virtually no support from moderates and zero support from Republicans. He's not charismatic, his ideas are played-out, has done practically nothing in Congress despite being a lifelong politician, and a Sanders candidacy makes no sense after 8 years of Obama. People are getting fed up with Obama's shit, if this was 2008 I could see people getting behind Bernie's ideas for change, but for 2016 it makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>55842657
The faggots that want free shit without earning it want Sanders. This includes a lot of people (all of reddit).
However, niggers probably vote for him cuz they think he makes KFC.
>>
>>55838700
>>55838700
He needs to stop fucking talking to Captain Planet
>>
No Global Warming for almost 2 decades. Sanders is full of SH*T.
>>
File: 1446698437884.jpg (31 KB, 373x523) Image search: [Google]
1446698437884.jpg
31 KB, 373x523
>be Muslim, religion of peace
>desert is hot
>greedy capitalists create global warming
>shits really hot now, allahu ackbar
>>
>>55838700
Yes, we must start planting trees in the middle east or ISIS will take us down.
>>
>>55838700
Climate alarmism is just another form of terrorism. Both are dedicated to the complete enslavement of whites, and destroying western civilization.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.