[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get that she was American. I get that she was young. I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I get that she was American.
I get that she was young.
I get that she invented something to do with seeds.

I don't get why people keep referring to her as a "strong", "independent", "with potential", "so much to offer".
Fuck man, these buzzwords are getting crazy.
She died, people die.
Weak people can die too.
Dependent people can die too.
People without potential die too.

What's the deal?
>>
File: 17759503ae6fc944ad.jpg (119 KB, 470x446) Image search: [Google]
17759503ae6fc944ad.jpg
119 KB, 470x446
>>55836464

she may be our excuse for fighting sand niggers
>>
File: 1437833242234.jpg (178 KB, 699x808) Image search: [Google]
1437833242234.jpg
178 KB, 699x808
>>55836729
WE MUST DESTORY ISIS, I AM SIGNING UP RIGHT NOW,
>>
>>55836464
>American
>Mexican last name
>brown

Yeah, alright. She's about as American as Obama.
>>
>>55836464

> Gonzalez

I think the guy who mows my lawn is related to her.
>>
>>55836868

Apparently at some point in the past last names in Mexico were reset and fucking everyone magically chose the names of the upper caste families or something.
>>
>>55836830

she posses American Indian blood and Spanish blood. the American Indians are the original inhabitants of the Americas, the Spanish were the first Europeans in the lands now known as the United States.

she is more American than George Washington.
>>
>>55836464

I think she went to my school.
>>
>>55836464
Honest question - are you literally autistic?
>>
>>55836464
Yeah Yeah we get it, you hate vaginas, boohoohoo, delete your shit thread
>>
>>55837182
But vaginas are gross. They bleed all the time which is fucking disgusting. Why would you want to put your dick in something like that?
>>
>>55836464
SJWs need to learn to stop appropriating other people's grief. They're not her family, it's none of their business to be all emotional about her.
>>
>>55836464
>I get that she was American.
>I get that she was young.

"Where have all Papa's heroes gone?"
>>
>>55836464
She was a Mexican cockroach that was part of the infestation in murrica.
>America suffered no casualties during the Paris attacks.
>>
>>55837520
Mouths vomit, asses shit.
>why would you want to put your dick in either of those?
>>
>>55836464
Damn, she was born 1 day before me.

That's fucking trippy.

If I wasn't a shut in schizoid that could've been me.
>>
>>55838223

>Trippy

Allow me to shut you the fuck up.

Everyday 365,000 babies are born.
This means once a year 365,000 share your birthday.
The average life expectancy in the US is rounded to 79 years.
This means that in your lifetime there will be 28,835,000 that share the same birthday.
However you seem amazed that this person's birthday is a single day off from yours, so let's go both ways.
A single day before and after your birthday would bring the number to 86,505,000.

86,505,000 god damn people... soooooo trippy, right?

Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.