[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Lion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: VegetaItsOver9000-02.png (311 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
VegetaItsOver9000-02.png
311 KB, 640x480
"With Open Gates" was a hit

Is the world ready for the lion?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>55835302
I fucking love that one. However I don't think they're ready for the Jew bomb yet, unless you're in Poland/Hungary
>>
>>55835302
No, you twat. It's stirring but not mainstream.
>>
>>55835302
I always show this lion right after I shocked them with the first... As a light of hope
>>
>>55835302
fucking kek, normies will never be ready for the motherfucking lion ahahahaha
>>
>>55835302

It's going to be hard due to the presence of Nazi-related footage.

How can we make this video become popular?
>>
File: sneaky_kike.jpg (265 KB, 3216x2412) Image search: [Google]
sneaky_kike.jpg
265 KB, 3216x2412
>>55835302

Not even fucking close.

Look, the reason why Hitler was able to do what he had done was because he didn't have to fight 7 decades of the most elaborate, detailed and advanced brainwashing mankind has ever seen. Most Europeans are under the influences of it in 2015.

Whites are done and globalists won. One of the people you can thank for it is pic related.
>>
>>55836016
Start out by advertising it to the Polish/Hungarians. They'll probably be the first to accept the Nazi stuff.
>>
It's too redpilled mate
>>
>>55835302
NO, it will destroy our credibility. We cannot rely on the past to win us ground. We must establish our own identity. Don't fuck this up. We need the silent majority on our side to succeed.
>>
>>55835302
Not yet m8

>>55836225
Fucking Soros, I hope he gets cancer, gets through chemotherapy, and then dies in a car fire
>>
>>55836225

Just get rid of that rat's entire fucking family
>>
Remove nazi and anti-kike stuff for now and throw some anti-muslim propaganda. Most people in Europe want to wake up.
>>
Nah, that lion is dead and won't be waking up.

The average German actually despised kikes and communists before Hitler even rose to power. Hitler was the embodiment of the collective feeling and voice of the German people.

Europe is keked beyond repair. Most young Europeans are either too busy drinking and taking drugs, sucking Muslim dick or both.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/uncucumbered/french_crowd_forces_anti_immigrant_protesters_to_leave
>>
>>55840023
Which one are you lad
>>
>>55841175
I'm just a boy with big dreams.
>>
>>55841338
Strewth i thought you'd be taking mohammeds dick, but your fighting the good fight, go on my anglo son, for there'll be peace when you are done
>>
The world will never be ready for the lion. Not after 7 decades of sistematic jewish propaganda.

We were warned about the darkness that would come should germany lose ww2.
>>
File: 1424895757641.jpg (105 KB, 962x604) Image search: [Google]
1424895757641.jpg
105 KB, 962x604
>>55842216
>>
>>55835302
With Open Gates is basically 25% fact mixed with 7% bullshit rhetoric about wiping out those who are different.

It's /pol/s version of Tropes VS Women, basically. /pol/ isn't much different from SJWs.
>>
File: 1446817443855.png (536 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1446817443855.png
536 KB, 1280x1109
>>55843278
>a bunch of footage of real shit
>it's boolshit I swear, ur just like feminists
Can you be more of a keked bitch?
>>
>>55843544
footage with faked context, false subtitels and wrong translations.
If people will check the facts and see that most of it are lies, you will lose even more people
>>
>>55843278
The difference is /pol/ is right
>>
Does anyone have this video without hardcoded subs and with working audio? I would really appratiate a link.
>>
>>55843818
Achmed please stop shitposting and go fuck your goat.
>>
>>55843818
>footage with faked context, false subtitles and wrong translations.
Having licensed music was a stupid idea, and I'm not really big on shoving the jews in everyone's faces.
But what is actually inaccurate about the video itself?
>>
>>55844212
for example the train with the subtitle "refugee train to germany" or something is actualy sort of old video from france, the preaching muslim talking about breeding and fertility is wrong dubbed and so on
>>
No.
Once they accept that mass immigration is bad, work on multiculturalism.
Once they accept both then work on the lion.
>>
>>55840023

>the average German actually despised kikes and communists before Hitler even rose to power

This. You can only ignite the fuel if there's fuel to begin with.

Whites are dead.
>>
with open gates has lost a lot of the impact now the music has been removed
>>
>>55844100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
I honestly think the music takes away from it. But that's just me. Maybe it would be better for others.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
for the beginning music.

>>55844386
That's a real shame. They'll get away with outright lies but any inaccuracy on our side is going to get endlessly pounded into the dust.
>>
>>55844386

So, what's he actually saying then, Khaled?
>>
>>55844668
exact, it wouldn't matter if there was not so much attention around it, the 'not so many' people would just swallow it, but soon someone will check the facts if it goes viral
>>
>>55844693
I saw it a couple of month ago with other subtitles, it still was hate speech nevertheless, but hes not talking about 'breeding', I dont remember exactly, all I know is that theres a high chance it is wrong dubbed, and IF its wrong dubbed lefties will tear the whole video appart
>>
>>55844764
Well leftists will try to ignore it anyway.
Even mentioning it comes dangerously close to opening discussion on the subject.
>>
>>55845095

Whether or not he's actually promoting their superior numbers, it's still very true.
>>
>>55845901
you don't get the point, as soon as there is just a small amount of inaccuracy, it will just be 'that one crazy propaganda video full of lies' to the people you want to redpill
>>
>>55845095
Can't we just accuse them of trying to "keksplain" away the real issue, accuse them of hating white people and wanting another terrorist attack to happen? Feminists still believe in the gender pay gap and no amount of "checking the facts" will cause them to drop that as a talking point.

To defeat the shills we must become even bigger shills.
>>
>>55846289
and you realy think that'll work? without kikes who controll media on our side?
>>
>>55844616
>not linking to the Breitbart supported version with music

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
>>
Why do we need control to shame and character assassinate those who try to critique our message?
>>
The best thing we can do is undermine the mainstream media and bring attention to the things they ignore. Very few people are aware Poland closed its borders or that anti islam parades are being shut down
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.