[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we lower the age of consent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: uncle-biden.gif (1 MB, 453x319) Image search: [Google]
uncle-biden.gif
1 MB, 453x319
Should we lower the age of consent?
>>
File: 84473635.jpg (108 KB, 1280x620) Image search: [Google]
84473635.jpg
108 KB, 1280x620
Why is Biden so fucking creepy around kids?
>>
File: angelina_pipper_1.png (447 KB, 636x347) Image search: [Google]
angelina_pipper_1.png
447 KB, 636x347
>>55835101
There should be no AoC. Sex should not be controlled by the State. When a girl is allowed to do sex stuff and with whom should be decided by her father not bureaucrats in Washington or Tallahassee.
>>
>>55835445
So what if her dad doesn't allow her to have sex until she is 35?
>>
I just ignore the AOC

Same with drunk driving laws
>>
>>55835101
Holy christ that is cringey
>>
File: 1446439585527.jpg (54 KB, 533x751) Image search: [Google]
1446439585527.jpg
54 KB, 533x751
>>55835101

age is just a number :^)
>>
File: lick.png (33 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
lick.png
33 KB, 350x350
>>55835101
What's wrong with sixteen?
>>
>>55835101

How about we abolish the age of consent completely? Just fuck it as soon as it comes out of the womb. Would that finally satisfy you pedos?
>>
>>55835101
Probably, but not as low as Biden would want.

>>55835445
It should be defined by puberty, not by a specific age. If a girl is getting her period, it's biologically safe for her to be sexually active. Before that, there's a much higher risk of physical injury.
>>
>>55836532
>If a girl is getting her period, it's biologically safe for her to be sexually active
It means she's fertile, not that it's in any way safe for her to carry a child to term. Girls can start getting their period at like eight, way before they've physically developed.
>>
>>55836851
>implying having sex means carrying a child to term
It's 2015, come on! Use a condom for fuck's sake.

>Girls can start getting their period at like eight
Only because of xenoestrogens recently becoming so prevalent in our diets. Naturally, a girl would be around 13 (give or take a year) before she got her period.
>>
Only if we change the age at which someone becomes an adult.
>>
I say we should adopt rituals for 13 year olds to partake in so they can earn their adulthood like the Jews do. If they fail then it's no sex until 21, but there are an awful lot of sensible 13 year olds in the world who merely act like kids because they're treated as such. If only I had an island and a few thousand chaste young couples with which to begin a social experiment.
>>
Lower AoC encourages rape culture because boys are not well educated enough to know what consent means by the age of 16-18. Their lack of understanding sets a precedent that enable rapes as they get older. It also puts additional pressure on girls to look and do certain things, which takes away from their potential as leaders in their fields in higher education and in the workplace. It also engenders the train of thought that women are most fertile between 18-25 when it is really closer to 30-35 and also in line with a higher female sex drive during the 30s.

The age of consent in the UK should go up to 18 at a minimum, but 21 is preferable. This also removes "lad" culture at university, which is sexist and abhorrent in every single way.

Paedophilia belongs in the stone ages, nevermind the 21st century.
>>
>>55836032
That's his problem. It's not financially advisable to do that, it's best to have her married so she'll be somebody else's problem.
>>55836532
>Before that, there's a much higher risk of physical injury.
There are plenty of sex acts besides p-in-v tnat have no chance of hurting her.
>>
>>55835256
Because he's an obvious pedo, it's only around girls.
>>
>>55835101

Sure, why not. It couldn't fuck up things anymore than they currently are.
>>
>>55835101

No because I'm not a Muslim
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.