[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're all I've got left, /pol/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18
File: Trump-luxury-jet-1024x536.jpg (116 KB, 1024x536) Image search: [Google]
Trump-luxury-jet-1024x536.jpg
116 KB, 1024x536
For the last year or so, my lady friend has been whining/having breakdowns about her ex-boyfriend, how awful he is, and how shitty he makes her feel. Meantime, I've been trying to get close and take her out from time to time.

Never any official dates, but a lot of one-on-one fancy meals, movies, and bowling. Strangers actually thought we were married. I was the only guy she told any of her secrets to, and the first person she ever called with problems.

Long story short, I've been helping her with job training and interview practice to change careers the entire time. She's notoriously hard to get in touch with, but always responds back in time.

Anyway, she disappears a month ago to take a solo vacation, and proceed direct from there to her interview. Her response to text messages becomes becomes less frequent, and the messages themselves shorter. Last week she goes completely silent. She's just busy, right?

I use the time to write a long message out, "I miss you, I love you" et cetera, and hit send. No response, ever. I found out last night that she passed training, made a huge facebook post, and personally texted everyone her success. Except for me.

She also reconnected with her ex-boyfriend in the mean time, the one ruining her life that she hated. Looking back, it's so clear that she never reciprocated my feelings, ever. She kept us as the perfect distance so I was close enough for her convenience, but never mine. The last month I saw her, she only ever called me "friend" exclusively and never my name.

She used me /pol/, I guarantee she would never have made it without my help. Having seen her work, I think I'm in the best position to say she's only barely qualified.

But she's gone now, she left me so I'm leaving her too: every social account deleted and closed, all texts, her friends, and the mutuals deleted from my phone.

INB4
>he trusted a girl
>wizard detected

TL;DR

Jennifer, I hate you, I love you.

You're all I have left /pol/, post Trump.
>>
> pol is my personnal blog
> i have small cock and cant satisfy womin
>>
>>55834972
No one cares. You're a little bitch.
>>
>>55835097
>>55835250
thanks, I knew I could count on you.
>>
>>55834972
Respectfully, take it to /adv/

If you wanna hate women and minorities, we're here for you <3
>>
>>55834972
Trump will make anime real.
>>
>>55834972
You waited too long to make a move on her, OP.

If you want to have a romantic/sexual relationship with a girl, you need to make it clear that you're interested in her within the first few dates or she's going to move on to other guys and consider you just a friend.
>>
>>55834972
We aren't your blog faggot. Go to /r9k/
>>
>>55834972
>being this much of a beta little bitch
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>55834972
The only way now is to move to a different town or state and start a new life. Just do it, faggot. I hate you.
>>
File: 1445983877362.png (4 MB, 1212x1497) Image search: [Google]
1445983877362.png
4 MB, 1212x1497
>>55834972
Is Jennifer an illegal immigrant because Trump can help you with that, also fuck you if you were dating an illegal you fucking traitor!
>>
>>55834972
>my lady friend has been whining/having breakdowns about her ex-boyfriend
OP, you are dumb as fuck.

If you're trying to get close to a chick and she keeps mentioning her ex then that's a BIG RED FLAG that you need to find someone else because she's obviously not over them.

Also,
>helping a woman do anything
It's like you want to be taken advantage of. You never help a woman do anything out of your own volition.
>>
>>55834972
Take it to /r9k/
if you are really redpilled i'm surprised this wasn't the first thing you read

http://therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

get started there. you SERIOUSLY need it. I'm telling you it saved my life.
>>
File: 27589236235623.jpg (122 KB, 563x430) Image search: [Google]
27589236235623.jpg
122 KB, 563x430
>>55834972
Our great leader's last speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KUMb_7LH9Q

>tfw crowd cheers when he sends he'll send back the refugees

there is hope
>>
>>55834972
If you don't post a face pic we can't help you
>>
>>55834972
Where does she live? I know someone just like that named Jennifer. Also why don't you kill her?
>>
>>55836278
>Iron Rule of Tomassi #6
Women are utterly incapable of loving a man in the way that a man expects to be loved.

In its simplicity this speaks volumes about about the condition of Men. It accurately expresses a pervasive nihilism that Men must either confront and accept, or be driven insane in denial for the rest of their lives when they fail to come to terms with the disillusionment.

Women are incapable of loving men in a way that a man idealizes is possible, in a way he thinks she should be capable of.

In the same respect that women cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make in order to facilitate their imperatives, women can’t actualize how a man would have himself loved by her. It is not the natural state of women, and the moment he attempts to explain his ideal love, that’s the point at which his idealization becomes her obligation. Our girlfriends, our wives, daughters and even our mothers are all incapable of this idealized love. As nice as it would be to relax, trust and be vulnerable, upfront, rational and open, the great abyss is still the lack of an ability for women to love Men as Men would like them to.
>>
File: friend-zone.jpg (28 KB, 400x457) Image search: [Google]
friend-zone.jpg
28 KB, 400x457
>>55836436
>>55834972
http://therationalmale.com/2011/09/19/playing-friends/

please read. everyone please read
>>
>>55834972
I'm betting you're fat as fuck.

post real life pic.
>>
sage

welcome to women

They're all sociopaths/psychopaths and don't give two shits about you. None of them do. Not the girl you've been married to for 15 years, not the cute girl you met in the store.

They are interested in only a few things:
Social status
Sex
Protection
Children

Also you're a needy thirsty beta who should've taken the hint after you went on those dates with her and she didn't put out. You're too shy to make a move, and she's a stereotypical woman.
>>
You are literally the friendzone meme personified. Everything about your post makes it clear she will NEVER see you sexually.
>>
>>55836552
>tfw women always put out on the first date when I ask them back to my place
every time. if they didn't I'd never attempt another date. OP needs to get his shit together. too many women out there.
>>
File: SuperPowers.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SuperPowers.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
The President and his Vice President.

Ill move to America we'll have trump lawfully remove term limits and be president for Life.

We will have a Golden age of the Whites

Bernie Sanders getting power bombed inside the oval office on national Television as the VP makes his first Address to the Nation.

>WHAT CHA GUNNA DO BRUVA?!?!?!?!
>>
www.sluthate.com
>>
As long as you learn from it OP.

In the future, don't ever settle. There's too many people in the world for you to be forced to put in effort for a relationship and get nothing out of it.

You don't do a job on the hope you'll get paid one day. You don't invest time with girls hoping they'll go out with you.
>>
>>55836199
not illegal, but hispanic anyway

>>55836330
>>55836384
I'm not looking for validation, help, or revenge, I just have no one left to tell. pics are all gone anyways, but she semi resembles mercedes carrera.

If you know a Jennifer thats from Atlanta via California, and in New York City for the past two weeks, thats her.
>>
File: 1445194079953.jpg (58 KB, 514x524) Image search: [Google]
1445194079953.jpg
58 KB, 514x524
Fuck women my friend, not in a literal sense. Convert to waifuism and you'll never get your heart broken again.
>>
>>55835899
Lol wut
>>
>>55836964
>she semi resembles mercedes carrera.
You fap to Mercedes and pretend it's Jennifer, don't you?
>>
>>55834972

Jennifer just taught you an important lesson. Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>55834972
If a girl isn't sleeping with you she doesn't want to.
There you go.
Save yourself time.
>>
File: 1446085042072.jpg (95 KB, 520x694) Image search: [Google]
1446085042072.jpg
95 KB, 520x694
>>55834972
Sorry OP, that really sucks. But if she kept it clear you were just a friend, you should have been aware that she was using you, or at the most just wanted to stay friends. Maybe she stopped talking to you because she never wanted to get serious with you, and you were making it too weird for her.

I would never help a female out as much as you were helping her out unless we were at the very least, having sex. Sounds like you wanted a lot more though, which would have been far more important.

Just because she had a shitty boyfriend doesn't mean you were her prince charming. It's sad that she couldn't be honest with you, and you couldn't be honest with her. You don't spill your heart in a text message, it's trashy and impersonal.

To be perfectly blunt, it sounds like you were thinking more of her than she was of you, maybe she did take advantage of you, maybe she just wanted a friend out of you and wasn't actually wanting to fall for you or something.

Trust me, the only way to deal with being friendzoned is once you realize you're in it, get out fast. You stayed in for way too long it sounds like. You should have been perfectly honest of your intentions at the beginning, then maybe you would have been rejected, but at least you wouldn't have wasted your time.
>>
>>55838249
I was by far the least creepy guy in her life, for sure; she always made a beeline to me in a crowd. I actually didn't have any feelings for her for most of that time. I didn't actually start psycho-texting until she'd already disappeared.

The friendzone stuff all came at once and heavy towards the end, I think thats when her ex-boyfriend entered the picture. Nevertheless, I appreciate the advice, and also the Trump, which is all I really wanted out of this thread to begin with.
>>
>>55834972
Being nurturing and supporting of a girl isn't going to get you laid. You are the beta provider for the alpha male when she needs it.
>>
>>55834972
I am so sorry this happened you anon , please dont give up. The world needs men like you. Jennifer is an immature girl to go back to a guy who treats her like shit. Please dont give up
>>
>>55835097
>thinking this faggot cu ck actually got his cock anywhere near her
you must be new here
>>
>>55834972
Frienzone: The Tale.
>>
>>55834972
OP I think I might become you. How do I avoid this? I'm deep in the friendzone but I care so much for her... shit. I've helped her with so much but it won't be long now.
>>
>>55834972
Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
>>55839061
Ok, that makes more sense.
Well sorry that happened to you, but girls will fail you in an emotional whim. She probably had legit feelings for you at some point, but at a whim she went back to the other guy. They are weak by nature.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but you need to know that women are stupid and selfish, you have to be the smart one.
>>
File: 1446084904808.jpg (84 KB, 885x599) Image search: [Google]
1446084904808.jpg
84 KB, 885x599
>>55840813
Not OP, but tell her your feelings NOW.
The longer it goes on, the more it will hurt. If you put your feelings out there and she rejects you, then you can move on to bigger and better things.
>>
Why is /pol/ always right?
>>
>>55836384
Every Jennifer is an absolute whore and degenerate.
>>
>>55841067
I'm such a pussy, I don't know if I can just drop her. I consider her such a good friend but I get this feeling I put in so much more than she gives back. It fucking sucks. I'm a fucking idiot. /pol/ is always right...
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x228
>>55840813
It's not worth it, if she hasn't gone out with you after the third week then she's using you.
>>
>>55834972

4chan: my personal blog.

>For the last year or so, my lady friend has been whining/having breakdowns about her ex-boyfriend, how awful he is, and how shitty he makes her feel. Meantime, I've been trying to get close and take her out from time to time.

So you're a beta orbiter and shoulder to cry on.

> Never any official dates

Let me guess, you'll complain about being "misled".

>"I miss you, I love you" et cetera, and hit send. No response, ever.

Because she didn't love you, you idiot. You spilled your spaghetti and revealed yourself as being a pathetic parasite only there for her pussy.

> She kept us as the perfect distance so I was close enough for her convenience, but never mine.

This is a YOU problem. You're a man. You need to realize when relationships aren't working in your favour and when to cut your fucking losses. What actually happened was you kept your motives secret and pretended to be a good friend, when you were just really fucking bad at trying to get laid.

> But she's gone now, she left me so I'm leaving her too:

I'm sure she's heartbroken you fucking moron. At least you won this round by not being an obsessive stalker, then again you made it a post on /pol/ so you're obviously still retarded.

>>>/r9k/

Or better yourself and stay here. It's not hard getting laid for fucks sake just grow a spine.
>>
File: 1447477024779.jpg (44 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1447477024779.jpg
44 KB, 500x435
>wew lad
>Lot of bitter virgins in this here thread....

Fuck off back to r9k you fucking losers.
>>
>>55841438
Fuck, I know you're right. She's such a beautiful girl and she's smart. But I just know she is using me. I can just feel it. It's sickening. I tried I guess. Can a girl and a guy ever be friends or will girls always just take advantage of it?
>>
File: bitches and whores.jpg (66 KB, 428x371) Image search: [Google]
bitches and whores.jpg
66 KB, 428x371
>>55834972
>he trusted a woman
>>
File: 1447216358799.jpg (107 KB, 1018x626) Image search: [Google]
1447216358799.jpg
107 KB, 1018x626
>>55841383
You have to decide then. Either you want to be friends or you want to be more.
If you want to be more than friends you have to let her know ASAP because as soon as someone else comes along, you will be watching her slip from you, and how much more will that hurt? To watch some shit head take the girl you feel for so much?
Either grab your balls or be prepared to get kicked in the balls by her.
Like I said, if she rejects you, then move on and find someone/something else. Get a job, save money, improve yourself, and then in a years time try to start a relationship with someone else.

You are in the friendzone because you allow yourself to be there, she is not forcing you.
>>
>>55841383
>I'm such a pussy, I don't know if I can just drop her. I consider her such a good friend but I get this feeling I put in so much more than she gives back. It fucking sucks. I'm a fucking idiot. /pol/ is always right...

Cut your losses, Jesus Christ why is this so hard for you people?

You build up a big fantasy about what might be when you really should just ask BEFORE you invest 2 years of your life drooling on their shoulders, if she's not receptive then fucking drop it, possibly the entire relationship and MOVE ON.

Why the hell are you wasting so much time daydreaming about some woman?

Get out there are try. Just expect to be rejected and have your advances go to shit the first couple of dozen times, use it to get over your shyness and get better.

Most of all stop wasting your own fucking time, energy and money showering leech women with attention.
>>
>>55834972
Sorry, dude. Life is rly hard, but women r harder. Trump 2016

P.S. u got keked.
>>
File: 1442884752831.png (483 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
1442884752831.png
483 KB, 640x455
>>55841651
and in answer to your question, I've never seen a female/male "friend" relationship that was just a platonic and had never been or was never going to be romantic or sexual.
I'm sure there are exceptions, but it is not the rule.
If you need a friend, find a male friend, they're a lot cooler than female, and it will always fuck with you because deep down, there is no male that is friends with a female that doesn't want to fuck her, unless she's butt ugly.
>>
>>55841843
>>55841767
Fuck, you guys are both right. I'm a fucking pussy. I just gotta drop her. Sorry for being a little bitch here but I know I can get an honest answer from you guys. I just gotta do it. At least I got the weightroom.
>>
>>55835944

This.

If the eventual goal is to bang the chick you need to make that clear from the very start. That doesn't mean you grab her tit or whatever, only that you make sure she knows you're interested in her "that way". It's a confidence thing. If a chick looks at you as someone she can sit and snuggle with and watch a movie without anything sexual happening whatsoever, you've massively fucked up.
>>
why did you make a thread to tell everyone how much of a cvck you are?
>>
>>55842064
Yeah, you're right. I have a lot of male friends I just don't even know. I guess I thought it'd work, but I'm a fucking idiot. Thanks man
>>
File: 1447466261387.jpg (88 KB, 623x757) Image search: [Google]
1447466261387.jpg
88 KB, 623x757
>>55842102
You're not a pussy, it's just women have power. But you have to step up and be honest, you deserve honesty and so does she. If she doesn't want to be with you, then you know you have no reason to be a kek for her.
You're already on the right road, like I said if you get rejected, fine, work out a lot, get a good job, save money, make something of yourself that is desireable for women.

That's not to say you need to find a woman who will only like a good body and money, but women have to find you somewhat attractive and have at the very least a job with income, which says you have goals, discipline, etc.

You know the path; take it.
>>
>>55834972
OP you were played. You need to get a handle on the reality of what women are. I suggest reddit's theredpill. Those guys will explain precisely what you did wrong.
>>
>>55842408
Yeah, you're right. I have other women It's just this one isn't like them. It's just not gonna work. Oh well, I just had trouble admitting the truth to myself. I can only imagine what she will start thinking once I slowly fade away. Thanks for the reply man.
>>
File: female_friends_useful.png (367 KB, 1270x1100) Image search: [Google]
female_friends_useful.png
367 KB, 1270x1100
>>55842064
>>
>>55842613
>I suggest reddit's theredpill.
>more bitter virgins than on here.

OP, just read the advice the last few posts have given you instead of taking the word of a bunch of hysterical, never-been-kissed losers and angry divorcees about the "real" dynamic between the sexes.

Relationships are like riding a bike; you're going to fuck up and fall off a few times until you learn what works, what doesn't and how to adapt. There's no short cut.
>>
File: WaffenSSforTrump.jpg (99 KB, 633x497) Image search: [Google]
WaffenSSforTrump.jpg
99 KB, 633x497
>>55842713
It won't work if you go into it thinking like that. Just be honest with her, who knows maybe she likes you too. I hope it works for the best.

>>55842716
Nice
>>
>>55834972
>my lady friend has been whining/having breakdowns about her ex-boyfriend
Don't ever get involved with anyone who is more fucked up than you are.
If a girl/guy has: 1) Family problems 2) Ex-partner problems 3) Physical or mental problems 4) Financial problems 5) Is a single parent 6) Holds intense strange or unorthodox beliefs - or is extremely progressive

Avoid these people. The best way to figure out the stability of someone is to get piss drunk with them, if they don't end up trying to fight someone, crying their eyes out, or exposing weird deep unsettling things about themselves, then you've probably got a relatively healthy person.
>>
>>55842716
So true.
>>55842988
Nah, I know she doesn't have feelings, I've been talking to her for long enough to know. I should of just dropped her right away. It was my mistake.
>>
File: 1446089016306.jpg (69 KB, 587x562) Image search: [Google]
1446089016306.jpg
69 KB, 587x562
>>55843006
Top tier advice.
>>
>>55834972
I don't know why you're acting surprised. Not because she's a woman, because you failed to even let her know you were interested. To her you were just a platonic friend and if I were her ex I'd have her cut you out too since you were the guy she was leaning on when he wasn't around.
>>
>>55834972
>she only ever called me "friend" exclusively and never my name
what the fuck are you somking?
>>
>>55834972
This is why I have a let's have sex or GTFO mentality.

In every single one that doesn't want sex, I see her a couple of weeks later with someone friendzoned

One of them was my fuck buddy and told me there was this guy she liked, she started dating with him but he was shy, so she wanted to have me around for the sex, we stopped when he finally asked her to be his gf, that was 2013 and they got married a couple of months ago. He never knew.

Who would you rather be? Me, or the married guy who got keked
>>
>>55834972
F-F-F-F-FRIENDZONE!
>>
You should've cut her out of your life the minute she stopped replying to you. You got keked desu senpai.
>>
>>55841651
Yeah friendships like that won't happen ever, even if she says you're being immature and plenty of guys and girls are friends, it's just not true. You could be an acquaintance maybe and just say hello here and there but that's about it.
>>
There's no sense in kicking a dead horse ever, if a girl is attracted to you, it would be easy to go out with her and it would be obvious that she did.
>>
If it makes you feel any better, her feelings about you haven't changed the entire time.
>>
dont do anything stupid you sound like a great guy
there are plenty more fish in the sea, if you have care you can get most girls. shame you feel for someone so stuck in the past and manipulative
it probably gets better
>>
>>55834972
You got played like a fiddle man, and from the sounds of things, you got brutally friend zoned too.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.