[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads i have problem. Been dating and banging a Muslim girl for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: 1447532430546.jpg (10 KB, 291x320) Image search: [Google]
1447532430546.jpg
10 KB, 291x320
Lads i have problem.

Been dating and banging a Muslim girl for a couple of months, now i have been invited to meet her family.

Apparently the dad is pretty religious and from Iran.

How the fuck will i survive this?

She is a nice girl, cooks cleans and sucks dick whenever i want, so i can't complain really.
>>
>>55834290
Be chill, show respect.

Make them want your culture.
>>
>>55834480
What culture? I am a typical Britt degenerate.

Pretty sure we will get on though.
>>
Make sure to take anything they give you or else you're being disrespectful. Don't shake hands with the mother if she's a hijabi(put your hand on your heart while greeting) DO NOT MAKE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH HIS DAUGHTER IN FRONT OF HIM. Just be a good sport.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 640x960
>>55834290
If it gets really serious, just convert. I doubt you're a religious Christian anyway.

Islam really isn't that bad, especially when it's practiced nobly by Persians, Bosnians and Russian Tatars.

Pic related is a Russian Tatar qt
>>
>>55834290
Pretend to enjoy your beheading. To act as if it is inconveniencing you in any way is an insult to their culture.
>>
Relax anon - I am an expert on such matters my friend.

Firstly, place a small circle of cloth onto the rear of your head as a small hat.

Secondly, when he greets you, say 'Oy vey' and then look despondent.

Try to discuss with them different light hearted subjects such as the genius of Moshe Dayan.

Then, if conversation dries up, tell them that you have to get back home to light the Menorah.

Utilising these few cultural tricks will ensure a nice evening, full of light-hearted jollity.

Best of luck anon.
>>
>>55834290
beat the shit out of him and fuck her on his unconscious body
>>
>>55834910
>just convert

dropped

GTFO sandnigger
>>
>>55834910
HERESY!
>>
>>55834794
So basically be a typical British gentleman?

Maybe il try and half ass learn some Farsi.
>>
>>55835035
underrated comment
>>
>>55834910
>just convert
>for vagina
Shit I thought we were cuc.ked
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 604x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 604x394
>>55835177
>>55835208
oh boy, I'm not Muslim. Anyway, what difference does it make if OP is a secular western fag to begin with?
>>
>>55835408
I mean if it got really serious. And it might not be just "for vagina", if it could result in a stable, lifelong thing; why the fuck not?
>>
>>55835639
I would not convert.
>>
c,uck
>>
>>55834290
Ask your gf more about him. You better know about his views on hot themes like refuges, multiculturalism, gay marrages and, of course, Paris terrorist attacks.
>>
File: DEUS VULT.gif (2 MB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.gif
2 MB, 300x167
>>55834290
Convert him and have him kiss the Holy Cross.
>>
As soon as you enter the house, get on your knees, kiss the floor and chant allah akbar 3 times.
Once you have chanted the holy words you will be safe from any beheadings in your future.
>>
>>55834910
Holy shit, Ahmed going nitro
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 450x600
>>55835907
>religion is simply LARPing for this anon
Is there anything more autistic?
>>
>>55834290
Oh boy you dun goofed now.
They will probably burn you both with petrol.

You know the father is expecting you to ask for her hand in marriage at this meeting?
>>
>>55834290
Cut the blue wire.
>>
M8 if they're Shia Muslim then there's no problem. If they're Sunni/Wahhabi, then firebomb their house.
>>
>>55834290
here's what you do
>get your girlfriend to stop being a Muslim
>run off with her
>>
>>55834910
>Persians
those persianized arabs
>>
>>55834290
Just be yourself, polite english gentleman. Don't talk possibly controversial topics on the first meet.
In long term, you should call your local Jehovah witnesses (or other christian reliogious sect) and ask them to visit her parents. Even if they convert to jehovah witnesses they would still be indefinetly better than muslims.
>>
>>55834290
Never stick your dick in crazy, you fucked up.
>>
>>55836895
>>55834910
>Russian Tatar qt
they are more slave than anything, tatars are mongoloid
>>
>>55837177

Yeah this. Religious Persians are not degenerate like the ones here in LA.
>>
>>55837177
There is literally no difference from a Western stand point.
>>
Kill yourself, OP

Fucking race traitor
>>
>>55834290
Tell them they're destroying the country
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 430x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 430x340
>>55836857
Not an Ahmed.

>>55837359
That doesn't even make sense... Some of them are Persianized Mesopotamians (Elamites / Sumerians) but not all. Pic related.
>>
She's not a very devout Mud if you've been banging her, OP.
>>
>>55835408
>>55835744
>>55835639
I would convert for 4 vaginas; the maximum wive's a muslim man is allowed to take
>>
>>55834290
Shaking my head. Why not convert to Islam?
Serious question to be honest family.
>>
Iran is Shia so they are not the head cutter type of Muslims you see in Sunni Islam. You should be fine.
>>
>>55835639

Think about it. By converting you admit that their barbaric beliefs have any ground in the civilized world. The op just said the father is pretty serious about it and that is not a life that's even tolerable to someone who does not believe truly. It is going to be a life of lies as op tries to pretend the absurd laws and ideals are good for mankind.
>>
>>55834910
this, convert and literally own the woman

you'll be spared while the infidels die slow when usa becomes isa
>>
>>55834290
>Been dating and banging a Muslim girl for a couple of months

Enjoy your beheading, infidel. (And hers too.)
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 600x578
>>55837469
Depends on what kind of Tatar they are. Some are pretty oriental for sure, but some are quite European.
>>
She's on her best behaviour because she wants to trap you, after that she'll turn into a lazy bitchy cunt, don't be an idiot
>>
>>55834290
>Iran
just bond over your hatred of the jews
>>
File: H3Kha.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
H3Kha.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>55835036
>Secondly, when he greets you, say 'Oy vey' and then look despondent.

My sides. Return them to me.
>>
Don't visit OP, it's a trap. They will honour kill you
>>
>>55834290
Iranians?

Don't worry, Shia muslims are the slavs of Islam.
>>
>>55834290
does she have a bomb pussy?
>>
>>55834290
The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

THE REST OF THE AFFAIR OF KHAYBAR

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

This action of Muhammad teaches us a very important point about his character. He was the type of man who used torture to achieve his goals. In this case he wanted the treasure of the tribe of al-Nadir. The custodian of the treasure would not give it to him, therefore Muhammad gave the order to have him tortured. Muhammad's companions knew how to torture someone and proceeded to do so. This is the type of man Muhammad was. He could be merciful and forgiving if he wanted to be, but he could also have someone tortured for money to expand his empire. In this regard Muhammad is like ordinary kings and dictators throughout human history.
>>
>>55834290
>walk in
>"Saint George Ackbar!"
>cell rings
>fifteen cans of baked beans taped to your chest explode
>entire family covered in beans
>chuckle
>"good one, eh?"
>before he can answer in rage, gf's father begins to shake uncontrollably
>look down at cans
>PORK AND BEANS
>entire family falls into spasms
>cough up organs on floor
>sit down to dinner
>enjoy some nice shwarma
>police apprehend you on the way home
>"We saw you using a knife to eat shwarma on CCTV!"
>put in tower of london
>watch as entire country converts to Islam below me
>>
>>55838296
they only honour kill the daughter for being a whore
>>
>>55834290
>sex outside of marriage
>totally haram
>do us all a favor and tell her dad
>>
>>55839018
Kek
>>
>>55839349
This. If the relationship goes south, you can use the fact that she's blown you to ruin her life.
>>
>>55834290
Lived in Iran, you're good, iranians are alright, fucking epic food
>>
>>55834480
>Be chill, show respect
Don't do this. Do the opposite. Talk about how you dick his daughter in the Western style and how his grandchildren will drink delicious pints of beer after you breed his women folk. Talk about how the Church of England will spread throughout the world. Bring ham.
>>
You lie and say you're a lefty cunt and you love all muslims and believe that #muslimsarenotterrorists

Then you come home onto /pol/ and express your ahtred for the shitskin.
>>
>>55839018
pretty believable
>>
>>55839018
>"Saint George Ackbar!"
>>
>>55839951
>Bring ham.
This
First I thought it said Birmingham or something
>>
File: bombsuit.jpg (39 KB, 350x633) Image search: [Google]
bombsuit.jpg
39 KB, 350x633
Just relax and dress for the occasion.
>>
>>55834910
>>55834910
It might become problematic if you try to leave, you know. With the punishment for doing so being execution and all.
>>
>>55834290
There's still hope. Iranians are the most civilized of those heathens.

They actually have a space program.

Just don't be a beta bitch around the dad.
>>
File: 1445562435296.jpg (104 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
1445562435296.jpg
104 KB, 800x797
>>55842228
kek.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.